M.A.F.I.A (vsoo)

By vsoofiction

{Mafia AU } Where in Jisoo a daughter of Commissioner, held as hostage by Mafia king Kim Taehyung for recusin... More

Characters
1.Mafia King
2.Little sister
3.Commissioner
4.Abduct
5.Held as Hostage
6.Babygirl
8.Mafia's Past
9.Back to Home
10. What's this feeling
11. Who is She.
12. Girlfriend
13. Just a Hostage
14.My Girl
15. Drunk confession
16. Not until.....
17. Bracelet
18. I Miss You
19. Just Wait Babygirl
20. Taejung and Jiwoon
21. Secrets
22. I Love You
23. Justice
24. Promise
25. Witness
26. Rose
27. That Mastermind
28.Run Away
29. For Better Change
30. My favorite feeling
{ Bonus }

7.Obey me

2.4K 94 11
By vsoofiction

Jisoo and Lily both sister's are missing each other.
Lily the one who is lovely, talkative and naughty one all of sudden become silent and depressed, sometimes she skipped her lunch sometimes dinner too, but her dad manage to convince her.

" Lily, if unnie come to know, you are not eating well she will get mad at you and will not talk with you, so it's better to eat than get scold by unnie"  it's true lily don't want her unnie to get mad at her and stop talking with her so she listen her dad and eat food.

On other hand jisoo who always skipped food become weak and pale. Plus she didn't sleep well, she always think about her dad and her little sister. She misses them so much. But she started to eat after her scary encounter with Taehyung last time, she don't wanted to face his warth plus she want to stay strong for her little sister.

~~~

Jisoo as usual lying on Taehyung's bed, he never sleep there as giving her privacy and safe zone. Her eyes are red and dry because of lack of sleep.

Jisoo miss her little sister she was desperate to meet her, hug her, kiss her small soft cheeks. She wanted to escape but she knows very well she can't, as guards are all around the mansion.

She wanted to call her little sister for once, she knows at this time Taehyung is not there and maids are all busy in there work.

She saw a landline phone in the corner of living room...

...she quietly move there. Again looking around to confirm if someone seeing her she dialled Jennie's number. Fortunately Jennie received in first try.

" Hello who's speaking" Jennie asked from other side.

" Jennie...it's me jisoo" jisoo replied quite shuttering feeling giddy all of sudden.

" Jisoo, where are you... everyone are worried about you" Jennie said worriedly.

" Jennie...how is lily " jisoo asked not replying to Jennie's question cause she want to hear her little sister voice.

" She's not fine at all, she's lonely without you, she some times skipped food too, but don't worry, we are here for her, just tell me how are you" Jennie replied her honestly, she knows she will get more worried but she should know how her sister is suffering too.

" Jennie... I want to talk with her" jisoo request her once again looking around.

" Jisoo...I am in your house I will call lily just wait a minute" Jennie said and run towards Lily's room, on other side jisoo just hummed.

Jennie went inside Lily's room, she was making drawing quietly. She is drawing herself with her unnie like the one she drew few days ago and wanted her unnie to complement it. Jennie move towards her and give her phone telling her it's Jisoo.

" Unnie....unnie where are you, I miss you" lily say in her cute little voice.

" I miss you too " jisoo say controlling her tears.

" Unnie, please come back, I miss you a lot, I am lonely without you" lisa say in crying tone, her eyes are teary she is in verge of cry.

" I will come my cutie pie...but promise me you will not skip food, you will listen Jennie unnie and appa... promise me lily " jisoo said controlling her tears cause she don't want to cry. She don't want them to get more worried about her. Lily just hummed and listen her unnie.

" What are you doing babygirl" a familiar voice echoed through her ears which made her to jump from her place.

She didn't utter a word and keep that phone down on table beside her which he grab and harshly threw it away on floor. The phone was now broken down into few pieces leading Jisoo to flinch because of his sudden action.

" Babygirl I warn you not to talk with anyone and not to try to escape, I told you to obey me...now get ready for your punishment" taehyung yell at her, which made jisoo to scared again. The tears she controlled are now flowing down her pale cheeks which she try to hold back but couldn't. " I just called my sister, I miss her".

" Ohh...you miss her but it didn't mean that I will let you call her." taehyung said before carrying her on his shoulder. She tried to loosen his grip but he is way too strong.

He carried her towards his bedroom where jisoo currently staying.

He harshly throw her on bed and locked the door behind. Jisoo again flinch and slowly move back until her back touched the bedboard.

While on other hand he move close to her with huge smirk on his face. Pulling her toward him by her wrist he attached his lips on her roughly. She didn't kiss him back and try to push him away but no use when he is way to strong.

He bit her lower lip and move his tongue inside her slowly then roughly. She didn't respond, again with all strength she push him away, this time he moved back little bit.

This made him more angry, holding her both hands in his one he pinned them on bed again kissing her roughly. Her eyes becoming teary but she controlled them, she don't wants to cry in front of a beast.

He tear away her top without breaking his kiss, jisoo tried to pushed him again by loosening his grip on her, but it didn't work.

He stare into her hazel eyes before admiring her which he rarely do. He don't know either what is happening to him but only thing come in his...to made her suffer.

He unbuttoned his shirt and unbuckle his pants but stop midway when she plead him...

Stay healthy and happy... Borahae💕💜…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.4K 2.4K 20
she was spoiled by her parents from her childhood but her life changed after her mother's death . Her dad got a new mom for her who schemes against h...
15.5K 988 21
When a small-town girl , Kim Jisoo , allows her friends to drag her to a concert in the city, she doesn't know what to expect. What she surely doesn'...
3.5K 376 12
It's for her own safety..... ~kth The pain you'll give will save my life. ~kjs -------- !!! SHORT CHAPTERS !!!!! Vsoo fanfic
67.2K 4.5K 101
"Life was beautiful and peaceful but one day we lost her. The Gem of our beautiful home . Park Jisoo, a doctor who made a success in her own way. the...