Her Step Brother✅

By sidnaaz__00

her dream are everything for her... When she meet him...things are not in her hand.. No she can't let that ha... More

//1// meeting the step brother...
//2// uncomfortable moment
//3// Flash back
//4// First meeting..
//5// Kitten please...
//6// Crazy man
//7// So stubborn...
//8// Enjoyment...
//9// Love in the air
//10// You sure?..
//11// Good bye....
//12// Who?
//13// Where?..
//14// Plotted?
//15// Intense love in rani...
//16// shifting..
//17// Caring...
//18// long..last..
//19// I never loose...
//20// confusing...
//22// You are a liar!..
//23// Depend...
//24// I can't...
//25// Distance...
//26// End of falshback...
//27// Never again!..
//28// you can share..!
//29// Regret...!
//30// Responsibility..
//31// Try..!
//32// Girlfriend..
//33// Perfect for me..
//34// It's my time..
//35// surprise...
//36// Wtf..
//37// Left..
//38// Leave...
//39// Truth/Dare..
//40// Someone...
//41// Yours...
//42// where?...
//43// Courier...
//44// Dress..
//45// Playing..
//46// Goodbye..
//47// Propose..
//48// Guilty...
//49// I hope...
//50// Over..
//51// Dream...
//52// Priority...
//53//Ring!
//54// fell!
//55// End..
hey

//21// Regret...

2.8K 346 20
By sidnaaz__00

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤✌️❤
__________________________________

Shehnaaz's pov...

"Are you ignoring me?" He asked me...

"Why would I ignore you ? I'm not ignoring you" I said...

"Yes you are... Since I returned I have asked you so many questions you... haven't answered one" Sidharth asked...

"I'm busy" I answered without looking at him...

Suddenly he turned on his toe and entered the bathroom... He closed the bathroom door making a loud sound to show he is pissed now...

My heart beat become fast... I know I have pissed him... I closed my books as I was unable to concentrate...

I walked to the kitchen and made some quick dinner... I was so hungry...

So, First I thought about waiting for him but then I remembered about the paper and dismiss the thought... I was having my last bite of food and then he entered the dining area... I can feel his gaze on my back but I didn't looked at him... I tried to ignore his intense gaze though my heart was still beating fast...

"Why didn't you wait for me?" He asked me "I was hungry " was my simple reply...

Sid :- "So I think it was only me who awaited the whole day to have dinner with you. Hunn?"

He was waiting fir my reply but I didn't replied him... He put the plate with food on the table roughly and sit down across me... He took the spoon and started eating...

I can sense he was not actually eating just playing with the food... His gaze was on me... I finished my last few bites and got up from the table... I didn't wait for him to finish...

I was behaving very rudely I know but I can't help... He is the reason of this...
I was washing the plate... soon he also got up and left the place...

I checked his food was half food still on the plate surely he was not eating... I felt bad... I washed his plates too and entered the bedroom...

He was seating on the bed waiting for me... I decided to sleep in the other room... I took the pillow and walked out of the room...

"Where are you going ?" Sidharth asked... his voice was sharp... It's like he was trying to calm himself...

" I..I am .. umm I'm just gonna sleep in the guest room tonight " I shuttered.. Like seriously!

I was about to open the door but soon his hands closed the door and He slammed me against the wall... I looked up at his tall figure... His eyes were now cold and intense... I clutched the pillow against my chest tightly in fear...

"Why.. the ..fu*k you ..are doing this ?" Sidharth uttered clenching his teeth....

"Wh..what? Am I doing ?" I asked

Sid :- "See Shehnaaz I'm taking your shit for so long and trying to stay calm... But if you are trying to pissed me off intentionally then you shouldn't do this... I just stared I'm controlling myself because I don't want you to see my anger... My anger is too bad Shehnaaz and believe me you are gonna regret making me angry so please stop doing this shit of you"

I gulped... His word felt so real... I'm already regretting my actions...

"Just get in the bed " Sidharth ordered me... His tone is authorative...

Suddenly I got some courage don't from where... I thought If this time I gave in he will always control me he will always win...

Sana :- "No.."

Sid :- "What no ?" He asked me furrowing his eyes at me...

Sana :- "No I'm not getting into bed. I'm not gonna sleep here. "

"is this your final decision ?" He asked me with a calm voice...

I was confused with the sudden change of his tone.

'Okay.." he says and suddenly he lowered himself down and picked me up on his back like I am potato sack. I was not expecting this .. no !

__________________________________

That's it for today ❤🥰

Will regularly update,...✌️😇

Vote❤✨❤

And

Comments,😇✌️bhout sara karna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.3K 1K 20
Y/n is Captain Hook's daughter and has been living in Storybrooke for a while now. Currently, Emma and Regina are trying to break the trigger for the...
6.1M 390 7
This is the sample. First five chapters only. To read more, please support me by purchasing my eBook. Angela is sarcastic, a bit of a drama queen b...
1.4M 103K 41
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
11K 729 16
She is missing from last one year .no one came to know about her till her parents searched for her after one year. What Happened to Madhu.. someone K...