One Killer Maze

By youremyuwu

'One Killer Maze', a reality TV show that has tens of thousands of fans around the world watching. The title... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 15.5
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 25.5
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 35.5
Chapter 36
Epilogue: Eyeless Jack
Epilogue: Ticci Toby
Epilogue: Masky
Epilogue: Kagekao
Epilogue: BEN Drowned
Epilogue: Liu/Sully
Epilogue: Bloody Painter
Epilogue: Candy Pop
Epilogue: Puppeteer
Epilogue: True End
Thank You And Mentions
Chapter
Epilogue.5
Beginning of the End

Epilogue: Hoodie

1.5K 66 32
By youremyuwu

The knock was soft and short and the person who opened the door did so slowly. A face, someone she didn't recognize, peeked inside. He was tall and had messy, dirty brown hair. His eyes were noticeably sunken; he was tired.

Though, even if she didn't recognize his face, she did recognize the hoodie he wore. A dirty orange color, the same she had worn as a gift. A lightbulb lit in her head.

"Hoodie?" Her voice was scratchy and a bit nasally. She coughed a few times, finding it hard to even do that as her throat was dry for who knows how long. Y/N had been unconscious for a while now. The male at the doorway looked back out into the hall he came from, then stepped into the bedroom with quiet steps. He had a glass of water in his right hand as if he knew she would wake up at this exact time.

Hoodie moved to the side of the bed she lay on and reached out to help her up, but flinched back as if he was rethinking his actions. The time he did this Y/N moved upwards by herself. She took the glass from his gloved hands and slowly brought it up to her lips. Fresh water; it felt nice to drink something in such a relaxed state.

Taking the glass away from her, he sat down at the edge of the bed after placing the cup on the bedside table. The two sat in silence.

"Hoodie... Where are we...?" She asked him, her voice much clearer now.

"Brian...actually," the male looked at her, then away, scratching the side of his face, "my name..."

"Oh."

Brian. Then...that other one in the mask, he had a name too, right?

"You were brought here by the boss. It's a, um, cabin somewhere in the woods...someplace far away from everything else." He explained in a short breath. Brian seemed much more comfortable now that he was with her, "I'm the only one here... I, um, volunteered to take...uh, care of you.."

Even with the stammers in his sentences, it was a refreshing scene to talk to him so casually.

"Thank you, Brian," a genuine smile appeared on Y/N's face and the male looked over to her, jumping to his feet which startled the both of them. He nodded.

"Yea.." He looked over at the window, the rays now just a bit brighter, "are you sure you're not tired..?"

A laugh. She laughed.

"I don't know how long I was out... But I don't want to go back to sleep after... All that..."

The brunette watched her scoot to the side of the bed, the area he sat before. Her joints ached, popping easily in some places, "how long..?"

"Two days."

Her stomach groaned at those words and her face grew red at the sound, instinctively covering that area with her arms. An amused breath of air came from Brian. He moved swiftly across the room with tall strides, opening the door once more.

"There's food out here... I'll, um, be out there."

Then, he left. Y/N watched him do so, staring longingly at the door for a moment or two after he left and then snapped her attention down to her clothes. She no longer wore the pants, hoodie, or shirt she had on during the maze. She had on a large, grey t-shirt and soft, black shorts which rode up slightly during her sleep, they were also a bit big on her. Y/N tugged on them as she pulled off the warm blankets that clung to her body.

Immediately, she notice the new bandages around her ankle where a bullet had shot through not long ago. Some bandages were gone, only the remnants of soreness remained. Y/N got to her feet, shivering at the unfamiliar touch of the carpet against her bare feet. It felt odd not wearing her shoes most of the time. The girl eyed a single chair near the door that Brian had come through. Folded on top of it was a hoodie, the one the male had given her in the maze.

Y/N moved across the room slowly, her knees wobbling only slightly, but it was a short walk. She picked up the hoodie, fluffy tuffs of the clothing spiraling off of it in a worn way. It was washed but still damaged. Y/N unfolded the hoodie and pulled it on over the t-shirt. The warmth of the hoodie sent goosebumps up her arms and she smiled. This was something she was glad that stayed with her.

Exiting the room, Y/N noticed how warm and homey the cabin felt. There was a kitchen near the left-hand side of the small cabin and near the right was a couch with a boxy TV. There were three other doors that led somewhere else.

It was familiar.

Brian's tall form was noticeable through the living room windows. He was sitting on a small bench, watching the trees diligently. Y/N tore her eyes away, realizing that she had been staring, and headed towards the kitchen.

Brian had been correct about food being out. There was a plate with tinfoil covering it. She pulled the foil away and almost gasped at the sight.

Bacon.

Three pieces to be exact.

Y/N took one piece, eating away quickly. It wasn't warm, but it wasn't cold either. Though, that didn't matter to her; something else than trail mix or granola was heaven to her. Y/N quickly grabbed another piece, nibbled on it, and placed the foil over the plate once more, then turned to the fridge.

Fruit... Or maybe an egg? She thought, her mind buzzing with the possibilities. She pulled open the fridge door and noticed how stocked the appliance was. How long were they here? No, how long were they planning to stay here?

Suddenly, Y/N didn't feel as hungry anymore. She released the door and let it shut on its own. Brian had not moved from his place at the porch, but his head was craned back to watch the sky through the pines. Y/N ate away the rest of the bacon and shuffled over to the front door. At the sound of the door opening, Brian's head twisted to the side.

Her head was craned from the doorway, H/C hairs falling to the side with her titled form.

"Oh," he looked back to the forest, then to her, "do you...need something?"

The female thought, do I need something? but ultimately shook her head.

"Just wondering what you were doing."

He hummed in response, glancing down to fumble with his hands, which were clasped and rubbing together.

"Watching..."

"Well, can I watch with you?"

Brian hummed again, but paused, looked at Y/N, then processed her words. It seemed like he wasn't paying attention too much, but he moved over on the bench so she was able to sit if she wanted to. A small smile stretched across her lips and she closed the front door gently behind her, moving to sit down on the bench with Brian.

Their shoulders inevitably brushed together for it wasn't the biggest bench. The two of them sat in silence, the distant sounds of birds and bugs crying out or scuttling the only thing that kept the silence broken. It was a peaceful silence though, something that created a comfortable bond between the two.

Though, Y/N had many questions...

"Will...I be able to see my mom again?" She suddenly asked, tracing the outlines of the bandages on her bare ankle. Brian stared off somewhere else but took very quick glances at her with the corner of his eyes.

"I'm sure you will..." Brian replied quietly, slouching over on the bench, but he decided he didn't like that position and leaned back again. The bench creaked at the weight.

"Do you think... She's safe?"

Brian stayed silent, shifting in place. He nodded though, something Y/N realized he had done after a few moments of silence. Her heart raced at that answer, the quiet answer.

"I don't want to be alone.."

This time, the male turned his head to face her. Her head bent over, staring at her hands. His own eyes softened and sucked in a breath. He lifted his own gloved hand and placed it on her open palm, this action startled Y/N, but she didn't pull her hand away.

"You...aren't alone." He squeezed her hand, a muster of a smile coming up to his face. Y/N stared at him but managed to squeeze back. Something like doubt slipped away from the back of her mind.

"I'm..." She trailed off, her voice slightly weak, "I'm glad."

"Y/N?" Brian's voice echoed in her mind. Both their hearts raced. She focused on him, a look telling him to continue.

"Can I...kiss you?" His ears were burning. It took all of his courage to ask this. It took Y/N a moment to process this; to make sure she wasn't still asleep.

After such thoughts, she smiled, leaning forward herself to meet his tall body. Their lips met, his own surprisingly soft against hers. It was quick and sweet but left the two of them breathless.

"You aren't alone, Y/N." Brian whispered, taking her other hand in his own, "I'll stay with you...as long as you're here... I'll be with you."

~

Route completed.

[Up next; Eyeless Jack]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 301 12
You're a half goddess who was banished to Earth but after numerous struggles and well decades, you're taken under the wing of the beautiful silver ha...
16.6K 452 26
Both living in Boston and being haunted by the shadows of their past, Alex and Magnus try to build their new lives on the remains of their old ones...
87K 2.6K 9
𝐎𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐄! 𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁 𝐱 𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃! 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆-𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓�...
109K 2.7K 19
Sebastian + Demon Reader: You're a demon so bad that you were kicked out of hell by Satan himself. When Sebastian and his young master, Ciel, end up...