Property Of Vittore Martinell...

By NVMelissa13

When she was 14, Dalia was sold to Matteo Martinelli, the former leader of the largest Italian mafia. Flash f... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 4
Author's Note
OPERATION: SIREN
The Code To A Don's Heart

Epilogue 3

161K 6.6K 5.5K
By NVMelissa13

Dalia's POV

I waddled down the stairs of the mansion, going for the kitchen.

Yes waddled.

I was pregnant.

Finding out was hard, telling Vittore was harder because he'd shut me out for a few weeks after I'd told him. Neither of us was ready for a child and I blamed him.

'My pullout game is strong' he said.

Well it really wasn't.

He was scared of having a child, he barely knew what to do with me, how were we going to handle children and this whole mafia thing had to be tackled too.

I knew I could train my kids to be the best of the best but it's the getting them used to killing and torture and darkness part that scare me. It's not going to be easy I know but I was going to do my best. I just hoped Vittore wouldn't chicken out on me.

He handles me like I'm glass which is ok but he's even refused me to leave the room, worried I might trip on a stair or something.

Oh please. I was still steady on my feet.

Well my swollen feet. I was so fat now it wasn't even funny. I'd even gotten stretch marks at my waist and belly. I liked them. Made me feel like my body really was carrying this child and Vittore didn't mind them either which was a relief.

He still called me beautiful and his hands, as large as they were, always touched my stomach with care.

It reminded me of the first time I'd let him touch when the baby was kicking. He'd freaked out so much, I tried to convince him it was normal but we ended up in the hospital with him looking as pale as a ghost.

Drama queen.

I opened the fridge, the light illuminating my face as I looked for the chocolate fudge cake Vittore had brought this evening. It was for tomorrow and he'd told me not to eat it but it was chocolate fudge cake.

Of course I was eating it.

In my search, I saw the leftover chilli from yesterday. I picked it up, forgetting about the cake and grabbing a spoon. I stood by the fridge and used its light to see as I dug in.

It was spicy, super spicy and I loved it. I was bringing another spoonful to my mouth when the kitchen light turned on. I froze and turned to Vittore who was standing at the door with crossed arms.

He had no shirt on so that was a good view for me and his hair was messy, the necklace I'd given him a few Christmases ago still hung front his neck. He never took it off and it made me happy. 

"Hey amore," I said sweetly.

I'd left bed and walked down here alone in the dark, not even bringing Claus down with me. I was in trouble.

"What happened to staying in bed?" Vittore asked darkly as I ate the spoonful of chilli at my lips and closed the fridge door.

I got hungry and decided to come down here for the chocolate fudge cake but found this chilli instead and its really good.

I smiled as I ate some more and Vittore sighed.

"You could've woken me up," he stated and I shook my head.

"You've just come back from Sweden. I didn't want to bother you," I said softly as he came closer and tucked some hair behind my ear. It had grown so much longer and I thought of cutting it all off. It was too much work anyway.

"You can never bother me," he said softly and kissed my forehead, bending down to kiss my belly over my large tee, the only thing I was wearing.

"Want some?" I asked him holding up the bowl and he shook his head.

"If you want I can pull out the cake and we can eat it," he suggested and I nodded.

Probably the only thing he can pull out well.

"I heard that," Vittore grumbled and I pursed my lips.

Did I say that out loud?

"You did," Vittore informed me.

Well damn.

I watched him as he reached for plates in the top cupboards, his skin littered with tattoos flexing.

Sweet baby Jesus.

I placed another few spoonfuls of chilli in my mouth as pain started in my lower back. I sighed and sat down at the counter, trying to get off my feet.

Damn, babies were heavy.

Vittore placed a slice of cake in front of me and I abandoned the chili and started eating the cake. After a few seconds of consideration, I put the cake in the chilli bowl and ate both.

I moaned as the taste hit my tongue. "This..." I said pointing my fork in the bowl. "This is good."

"How can you even..."

Vittore shook his head at me and I just continued eating.

Chilli and cake... my new favourite. Sweet and spicy.

I tried to enjoy my food but a pain started in my lower back and I couldn't held but frown as it moved all the way to my belly.

My muscles contracted in pain and I slid off the stool, stretching a bit. It could just be a stitch. As i stretched my hands over my head, I felt something in my lower belly pop and then sweet relief.

That is until the sound of water pouring down on the floor and something dribbling down my legs echoed through the kitchen.

I froze, Vittore froze and we just kinda waited for a few seconds to let this new revelation sink in.

My water just broke.

I was having the baby.

I was a week early.

Oh my God.

I looked down and sure enough, water was pooled at my feet.

"Vittore, the baby is coming. Get the car."

That man was out of his seat faster than you could say mama mia.

I picked up the bowl because God forbid I leave this food uneaten and I walked to the front of the mansion, trying to finish the dish.

I knew I'd probably hate it when I was done with this whole birthing business.

I walked over to the car and when I slipped in is when the contractions started.

"God where is Vittore?" I gasped a loud as I held my stomach but still ate as much as I could.

The man in question run down the front steps, trying to pull on a hoodie, our hospital bag in hand. He jumped in the car and started it, peeling down the driveway to the hospital.

He was driving like a bat out of hell and even in pain, I couldn't handle this much movement.

"Go fucking slow on those humps," I snapped. I was spilling my food!

"Do you want to give birth in this car?" Vittore asked and I groaned, folding myself forward as another wave of pain passed my lower stomach.

"Do you want us to die before we reach?!"

Of course my words went to deaf ears because he sped faster down the road. We pulled in the hospital and he got out, crossing to my side and carrying me out.

"Dammit tesoro leave the food!" Vittore snapped.

"If you want this child, the food goes," I said darkly. The nurses noticed us and I was placed in a wheelchair, still holding my food.

"Ma'am we have to take this," a random nurse said and my food was taken away.

"Fucking bitch!" I gasped as another wave of pain rolled through me. Both for my child and for my food.

Everything moved so fast. I was taken to a room, I was placed on a bed and my legs were spread wide, some random doctor between my legs.

"Hello Mrs. Jones."

Oh fuck it was that doctor. Fuck me.

"How about we get this baby out huh?"

"God hurry," I gasped and suddenly Vittore was on my side, holding my hand. His hair was a mess, sweat on his brow and his eyes crazed.

"Ok Mrs. Jones, you're going to push for me," the doctor said and I nodded, gritting my teeth and squeezing Vittore's hand before doing as I was asked.

I tightened my muscles and pushed so hard. Well as hard as I could. Sweat broke out on my skin and my breathing was erratic.

"Another few pushes Mrs. Jones. You can do it."

I pushed and I pushed and I reached a point where every time I tightened my muscles to get this thing out of me, I was screaming bloody murder.

My body sagged on the bed, tired and worn out.

"I just need a few more pushes Mrs. Jones. A few more. he baby's head is right there."

"Fuck you doc. I've been pushing for bloody hours!" I snapped.

I let go of Vittore's hand then and when I looked at him, his eyes were right there were the doctor was, looking at the blood that had come from... wherever it came from.

Sweat dripped down his face and he looked a little green.

"You sure you ain't the one giving birth over there amore?" I asked and he turned to me before shaking his head and letting out a shaky breath.

I rolled my eyes at him before bracing myself on my elbows and taking a few fast breaths.

"I'm going to push doc and this baby better come the fuck out of me or so help me God you're in for a whole world of pain."

I bit down on my lip and pushed for the life of me.

After a second, everything in me calmed and I collapsed back on the bed. A loud baby's cry filled the room and I looked up to see the doc holding a small human.

My small human.

"Its a girl," he announced and I let out a light laugh. The baby was taken out of view, its cries the only thing I could hear.

The doc came back after a while with the baby in hand and placed it on my chest. I wrapped my hands around the baby and a tear slipped down my cheek.

"Vittore its a little you," I said softly and he came closer, looking down at our child.

"Hello Lucia Martinelli," Vittore greeted softly and I swallowed.

"I actually... I actually want to name her... Faye," I said slowly, my voice going fainter.

We'd talked about baby names but Faye seemed so right.

"Faye... I... I love it," Vittore said and a small smile slipped on my face as my body grew weaker.

Loud and fast beating echoed through the room and suddenly, the doctors were running about and Faye, my sweet little girl was taken from my arms.

"Blood pressure is too high we need to..."

"... get out of the room...."

"... my wife! Tesoro love please.... stay strong for me. I need you. Faye needs you..."

Faye needs me. She needs me. I have to stay.

"... 2 3 Clear!.... Again. 1 2 3 Clear!..."

"... stable. She's stable. Good work everyone."

. . .

Soft humming brought me out of my sleep. My eyes fluttered open to see Vittore cradling our child to his chest, looking down at her like she was the world.

He had such a great voice I found my eyes closing too.

I lived yet another day.

God I can't get pregnant again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 2.5K 77
"Would you have killed that young boy!? Over a fucking purse!?"I shot back. It was a stupid temerity but I was willing to take the risk. "I would do...
10.1K 245 26
The strong pull to her. The desire to have something you never thought you would want again. A glance turned into an obsession. And he would stop at...
2.3M 61K 44
Morelli Mafia Series BOOK 2 | 18+ Passion. Love. Lust. Erotic. Violence. Crime. Strong female lead. COMPLETED - Paperbacks available on Amazon. O...
623K 14.7K 30
Valentina Devlin, known to be difficult and an insanely hard-to-get. From day one, she's only had two things on her mind. Getting recognition from he...