Emotionless Princess

By gelainess

Her name is Elle. Emotionless; it's the perfect word that defines her. She was tired of being trapped in her... More

Author's Message
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Theodore Hale
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Side Story: Nathalia
Special Chapter: What If

Chapter 7

19.6K 1K 215
By gelainess

Theo liked the feeling when Eurielle ruffled his hair. It felt soothing.

Eurielle stopped patting his head and retreated her hands.

He felt a bit disappointed when she stopped her actions.

"Why are you here?" She asked.

"I have a business with master." He took a piece of her hair and played with it.

Eurielle's hair went up to her thighs and it was very attractive to look at.

"My father?"

Theo nodded. He continued to play with Eurielle's hair. Her hair was dark like his master's.

"My lady." A voice called out.

Someone walked towards where Eurielle is and that person's image slowly appeared.

"Rion."

Asterion smiled at her. He walked past Theo and treated him like he was never there in the first place.

"I was waiting for you." He knelt in front of Eurielle.

"Oh." She forgot about him.

"Rielle." Theo uttered. "Who is this man?" He glared at Asterion.

Asterion met his gaze and also fired him back a murderous glare.

They were looking at each other fiercely.

"My lady, the grand duke called for you." Nathalia announced.

"Alright."

Eurielle followed Nathalia and left the two men alone.

"..."

She just ditched them without even looking back at least once.

.
.
.

"..."

"..."

Inside the dining room, only the sound of utensils were heard.

Ever since dinner started, there wasn't an ounce of interaction between the grand duke and Eurielle.

"Eurielle." Finally, her father broke the silence.

"Yes, father?"

"There's an upcoming banquet four days from now. It's the crown prince's birthday."

"Yes."

The grand duke was quite a bit taken aback from her short response.

Though it's been a long time since he has last saw her, he knew that his daughter chased the prince like a madwoman base from his subordinate's reports.

"Prepare yourself by then."

"Yes, father." Eurielle continued to eat after the reply.

An escort approached the grand duke and whispered something to him.

"Let him in." The duke responded in a low tone.

The servant bowed and he immediately walked towards the door then opened it.

The door opened and Theo walked in.

"I've come, Master." Theo bowed.

"Take a seat." The grand duke ordered.

The table in the dining room was large and it had many chairs around it.

Out of all the many chairs placed there, he chose the one beside Eurielle.

"Hello Rielle." He said with a blush.

Eurielle just nodded in response and continued to eat.

On the other hand, the grand duke was surprised at his disciple's unlikely attitude.

He's never seen Theo act like that in the battlefield. He knew that Theo was a war-crazed man who cannot live without seeing blood each day.

So what's with the odd attitude? And most of all, he's acting like that towards his daughter?

"Theodore Hale."

"Yes, master." He stood up from his seat and knelt in front of the duke immediately.

"Sit over there." Eurielle's father pointed at the farthest chair from them.

"....Yes, master."

Theo walked away from Eurielle with a disgruntled expression.

He looked like a child who just got separated from his mother.

"I'm done. I'll get going first." Eurielle spoke up.

"Alright." The grand duke answered.

With that, Eurielle left the dining room in a clean escape

*Clack* The door closed.

Eurielle walked back towards her room but she felt like she forgot something.

"My lady."

"Ah." Eurielle finally remembered.

It was Asterion.

"Rion. Is there something wrong?"

"Nothing. I was just waiting for you earlier."

"Oh. I see. Did you think about what I suggested earlier?" She asked.

"Kill yourself."

Asterion grinned in his thoughts. "Of course, my lady. Do you want me to execute your order right now?" He took a dagger from somewhere.

Eurielle looked at his face with lazy eyes.

She couldn't figure out why Asterion chose to be persistent and asked her to be his servant and something.

She sighed. "No. It's alright. I was just kidding."

"Okay."

Eurielle continued to walk back towards her room while Asterion followed her from behind.

She opened the door and entered her room.

Asterion was about to walk inside as well but Eurielle stopped him.

"You stay there. I'm going to sleep."

*Slam*

"...."

Asterion was left silent outside the door.

It's been two weeks since he started observing Eurielle and she was the same everyday.

Always resting, eating, sleeping or reading.

'She really changed a lot.' He thought.

Thinking about it, it's also been some time since he last saw Abigail.

'Right.' He forgot about it.

How could he forget about it?

Abigail was the reason why he started approaching Eurielle in the first place.

He wanted to make Eurielle pay in behalf of Abigail. That's right... why did he forget?

With a snap of his finger, he immediately teleported to where Abigail is currently at.

Asterion arrived at the imperial palace.

The midnight moon was bright and he wondered why Abigail was in the palace at this time.

There he saw Abigail sitting on a bench while waiting.

He was about to approach her but then the crown prince arrived. When the prince arrived, Abigail's expression shined brightly.

As Asterion looked at her, he felt odd.

'I think.. I never saw Eurielle Deidamus with that kind of expression...'

He realized something.

Instead of being jealous as to why he never saw Abigail act like that towards him, he remembered Eurielle.

*Snap*

Asterion snapped his finger once again and arrived at Eurielle's room.

"??"

He noticed that Eurielle wasn't lying on her bed.

He recalled her saying that she was going to sleep, but why is she not there in the middle of the night?

Suddenly, he felt someone's presence in the garden.

He saw a woman who was wearing her comfortable nightwear while walking aimlessly.

It was Eurielle.

He teleported right away to where she was right now.

"My lady." He spoke.

Instead of answering, Eurielle just passed by him.

Asterion noticed something.

Eurielle's dull eyes were open, her expression was emotionless as always and she was barefooted right now.

Asterion just continued to follow her. He tried to make her blink but she didn't.

'Is she sleep walking?'

"Out." Eurielle muttered something while walking.

"Hm?"

"Please let me out."

'What is she talking about?'

"Please let me out. It's suffocating... Let me escape." Tears escaped from her eyes.

"My lady!" He shrugged her off and Eurielle collapsed in his arms.

'What the hell's going on?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

501K 30.7K 37
"Don't touch that man." "Why not?" "He has a beast guarding him." I am that beast; Nora. I woke up as the villain of this book, destined to die after...
31.6K 1.2K 25
Odette Albinius loved thrill, and fear in people's eyes supplied her with that. However, soon enough, she had gotten bored of that and decided to rai...
125K 4.7K 60
Once upon a time, I was a bitch, I was a Mistress So what? What's this story about? Just read the Damn title. (book1 Rebirth of the Mistress) Advisab...
40.4M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...