𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀 #tokyo rev...

Por luvelk1e

Tokyo Revengers various x Female! Reader ⌣ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ⌣ ┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆ ┆ ┆ ┆જ ✾ ┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° ┆彡 ❀ ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ... Más

𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀 // tokyo rev.
cast
playlist
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐈
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐈𝐈
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐕
𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐕 (𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐑𝐂)
61
62
63
65
66
67
68
69
tokyo rev misdemeanors (special)
random mishaps (special)
This has nothing to do with the story but read this anyway

64

1.2K 65 95
Por luvelk1e

꒰ .ೃ࿐ ꒱ y/n can't babysit
l/n y/n, age 17

In all honesty, Y/N had no idea how she ended up in this situation. She was just peacefully walking down the street when she saw Mitsuya with his sisters and Hakkai. Y/N walked up to them, greeted them, then somehow she ended up at Mitsuya's house, babysitting.

"Mana, stay still," Y/N muttered to the young girl as she applied a thin layer of eyeliner to the lid of Mana's eye. Hakkai watched her, peering over her shoulder. Yazuha was never one for makeup, so seeing Y/N apply some to Mana's face interested him.

Luna and Mitsuya were in the kitchen, whipping up some snacks.

"Okay, I'm done." Y/N bluntly uttered, "Run along to your brother and show him how much better I am." Mana beamed, quickly jumping up.

"Thank you, sister-in-law!" She exclaimed, causing Hakkai to choke. Y/N, however, didn't react.

"Yeah, I'm a god. Now, go bully Mitsuya." The H/C-haired girl waved the little girl off.

"L/N-san, are you and Taka-chan actually dating?" Hakkai questioned, his hands trembling. He didn't mind sharing with Mitsuya, but he felt disappointed that the lilac boy got to Y/N first.

"Hah? Nah. If I'd choose to date anybody, it'd be you, your sister, and Shuji. All three of you guys are hot." She casually shrugged as she leaned back, falling onto Hakkai's lap. He stiffened, not knowing what to do.

His face heated up, and the fact that Y/N was staring up at him so intensely wasn't helping.

"What's wrong, Hakkai? Do you have a fever?" She smirked, "You should get that checked out, perhaps." Hakkai's eye involuntarily twitched. She was teasing him, the audacity!

"I don't get why you're so red." She shuffled around, taunting Hakkai further.

"L/N-san... I would feel more comfortable if you didn't lie on me." His voice slightly wavered. Y/N chuckled in amusement.

"Aw, Hakkai, don't tell me you're shy." She grinned as she sat up, swinging a leg over the blue-haired boy's lap. Hakkai blushed, immediately freezing.

"L-L/N-san," He stuttered, thickly gulping, "Please don't..."

"Eh?" The said girl arched an eyebrow as she leaned forward, her nose brushing against Hakkai's, "What? Don't tell me you're getting hard, Hakkai. Are you, hm?"

"I'm not, I swear!" He was almost about to burst into tears. He had never been under this type of pressure before.

"Y/N, get off poor Hakkai." Mitsuya suddenly yanked her back. Mana and Luma giggled, sending each other knowing looks.

"Eh? Have some manners, Mitsuya. I want some of Hakkai too. Share your boyfriend, will you?" Y/N snickered, knowing precisely what she was doing. Unfortunately, Mitsuya wasn't an easy target like Hakkai.

"Y/N, that's not going to work on me." The purple-haired male folded his arms over his chest.

"Ah, you're so boring, Mitsuya." Y/N muttered, frowning, "So fucking dull." She huffed.

"Is it really necessary to curse in front of them?" Uttered Mitsuya, nodding over at his younger siblings. They were innocently staring up at the teenagers, big doe eyes shining.

"Then what should I say instead of bull-" Y/N tried to ask, but Mitsuya cut her off before she could finish.

"Shhh, say snake instead."

"This is such snakeshit."

Hakkai tried to hold in his laughter while Mitsuya facepalmed.

"That's even worse than bullshit if I'm being honest." He grumbled, "Do snakes even shit?"

"Well, duh," Y/N rolled her eyes, "Idiot."

"How, though? I thought they always vomited up their eggs." Hakkai blinked, tilting his head to the side.

"Hakkai, honey, their eggs are expelled from the uterus through the uterine and cloacal contractions," Y/N explained, only confusing the poor boy further. She sighed, realising what she was saying was far too complicated for his understanding. "They lift their tails and lay eggs."

"Big brother!" Luna suddenly tugged on Mitsuya's blouse, "Let's play a game! Y/N can be the princess, and you and Hakkai can be the princes! One of you has to save her from the tower!" Mitsuya chuckled, about to accept, before his phone began to ring.

"Ah, sorry," He apologised, "Start without me; I'll be right over." He answered the call and walked away, leaving Hakkai and Y/N to Luna and Mana's mercy.

"I'm not playing the fucking princess. Hakkai, you be her. You have a gentle personality." Y/N pushed him forward before grabbing the foam sword on the floor, "I'll be the prince!" She smirked, pointing the prop at Mitsuya's sisters, "And you guys can be the dragon!" Mana and Luna giggled while Hakkai groaned. He refused to wear a dress, even if it was for Y/N.

But, in the end, he lost the argument. Y/N mockingly clapped her hands as Hakkai stepped out of the bathroom, clad in a strapless, pastel blue dress.

"You look great, Hakkai." She said, sarcasm dripping off her every word, "So regal." Hakkai sent her a deadpan look, silently asking her to shut her mouth. Did she, though? Nope.

"Hey, Hakkai, put on this crown." The H/C-haired girl held up a plastic tiara, "It'll suit your perfectly." She attempted to tackle Hakkai, but he dodged. Unfortunately, Mana accidentally tripped him up.

Y/N smirked as she sat on the flustered boy, forcefully placing the crown on his head.

"Okay, I'll see you soon. Bye." Mitsuya walked into the room as he ended the call, "Hey, guys, Mikey just called me. He said he has something urgent to tell us- What on earth..." He lifted his head, not knowing how to react to the sight that greeted him.

"Yo, Mitsuya, what's up." Y/N casually waved at him, "What were you saying 'bout Manjiro?"

"Uh, he has something important to tell us. Mana, Luna, we'll be right back." Mitsuya smiled at his sisters. The shrine was only a minute walk away from his house, and the Mitsuya family knew everybody in the neighbourhood. Mana and Luna would be safe, hopefully.

"Gay boy!" Y/N grabbed Hakkai, effortlessly lifting him despite his tall height, "Let's go!" She carried him bridal style while Mitsuya trailed behind the pair, chuckling in amusement. Lately, Y/N had been acting more cheerful. Perhaps it was because Baji had miraculously come back to life, but she smiled more often, which was a relief. Her resting face was unintentionally intimidating.

"Eh? Why are there so many people?" Y/N tilted her head to the side as the group of three reached the shrine. There were far more people than usual, and not just Toman was there. "Yokai, Tenjiku, Valhalla, a half of Moebius..." Y/N's eyes scanned the crowd until they landed on three individuals. Her eyes lit up with rage as she clenched her jaw. "Kano." Her tone was laced with venom as she placed Hakkai down and stormed towards Kano.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Y/N grabbed the girl's collar, pulling her down, "I don't remember allowing you to show your face again."

"Y/N," Draken placed a hand on her shoulder, trying to calm her, "Kano and her sisters are here for an alliance, same as everybody else. We'll explain everything to you, I promise, but right now, we need you to listen to Mikey's announcement."

Y/N clicked her tongue, slowly letting go of Kano.

"An alliance, you say?" She muttered, glancing at Draken, "When did you all decide this?" The tall blonde didn't answer her. Instead, he led her towards the platform on the top of the stairs. Mikey was standing there alongside Izana, Kakucho, Kisaki, Hanma, and Aiya.

Y/N arched an eyebrow. Just what was happening? Why were the most powerful gangs in Tokyo suddenly teaming up?

"Y/N, it's good to see you again," Izana uttered while Kakucho politely nodded at her.

"Boss, hi!" Aiya happily addressed her, flashing a bright smile Y/N's way. Kisaki didn't react much. All he did was stare at her. Hanma, on the other hand, enthusiastically waved at her with two hands.

"Manjiro, what's going on?" Y/N questioned as she took her place in front of Aiya. Mikey looked over his shoulder, beaming.

"You'll see." He didn't give her a direct answer, frustrating her. Now, she had no choice but to listen to his declaration.

"Everybody, welcome to Toman's meeting!" Mikey loudly exclaimed, outstretching his arms, "I know I've called you all here on short notice, but this situation is dire! As we speak, someone is plotting a plan against all of us! I received a message a few days ago. It said that if I fail to deliver L/N Y/N to them... then they will kill all of us!"

Y/N's throat tightened. Her mouth suddenly felt dry, and she found it hard to swallow. She shakily inhaled, awaiting Mikey's following words. They weren't seriously considering it, were they?

"And, well, I hate to say it... but there's no way in hell that I'm giving my future wife up." And, just like that, all the stress suddenly left Y/N's body.

"Bold of you to assume she's even going to marry you." Hanma pitched in.

"She wouldn't even think of choosing you either," Izana added, glaring at Hanma.

"I'm putting fifty dollars on Mikey." A member from Toman muttered to his friend.

"What? No way. I'm betting on Hanma. Have you seen the way he and L/N look at each other? It's true love already."

Draken cleared his throat, interrupting the two boys.

"I may not like you, Mikey," Izana muttered, "And I may think you're obnoxious and ugly and stupid and short and obnoxious... but Tenjiku is in." Mikey sent his half-brother a deadpan look.

"Were the insults necessary?"

"Yes, Mikey slander is always a necessity."

Guys, support my friend !! <3

JK Y'ALL, THAT AIN'T MY FRIEND

THAT'S ME

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1K 91 27
Everyone will be aged up in this story. Everyone will be 16+ and instead of high school, college may be mentioned. This is because I feel uncomfortab...
599K 30.4K 107
❝𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤'𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚. 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪. ❞ ...
17.7K 861 82
-Tokyo Revengers! but I don't tell you the love interest. -Only a small amount of the population has been brought into a strange new world where murd...
23.1K 213 10
Basically this is a book full of oneshots of our fave TR boys/ GIRL BOSSES. There will be fluff, smut, angst etc. I will take requests. !!!!DISCLAIME...