HELPING HANDS (Boboiboy with...

By solarhood

The fight with Retakka leads boboiboy into a serious injuries but with a little help from his elements and sp... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
CHAPTER 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 (Final Battle)
Chapter 27 ( final battle part 2 )
Chapter 28 ( final battle part 3 )
Special chapter : Beloved Boi's Birthday !!
Chapter 29 ( effort )
Chapter 30 ( is this the end?)
Chapter 31 Aftermath with a Reunion
Chapter 32 No more pain please
Chapter 33 : Awoken
Chapter 34 Eight and a half of us together
Epilogue

Chapter 21

1.8K 99 20
By solarhood

Author : Early chapter , this is going to be my last early chapter this week since my homework are piling up and it's stressing me out , so my fellow readers just need to wait for another week .

Warning : new characters / OCs , bad grammar mistakes , bad writing .

Note : the new characters aren't really OCs much , I'll let you figure out the characters If you are familiar with their names

0000000000000000000000000000000

Gopal's loud girlish scream had alerted his friends from afar . At first gempa would think that he was being dramatic but the look on the stranger's eyes is enough to creep him out , blood red eyes staring at him like piercing his soul . The masked stranger had a similar eyes like halilintar only much more dark .

" Just shut up loud mouth !! " Said from another figure from the back , he seems to be the red ones companion.

" Are you one of vargoba's lackeys? " Asked the masked stranger curiously ignoring gopal's loud scream.

Gempa was about to answer when the figure from the back had cut him off .

" Just shut up will you !! Do something with your friend there or I will !! " Snapped the figure while quickly approaching the cage , he's face was covered with the same mask like the red one had .

Gopal immediately shut up , scared that he will get hurt .

The red eye stranger smacked his companions head earning a groaned from him .

" You can't talk to people like that , idiot " said the red masked stranger , as he looked at gempa for an answer .

" Can you please tell us who you people are ? " Asked again this time less more threatening .

" Were from Tapops, we are task to find some help here bu- " gempa words were cut off again .

" Hold up , your from Tapops , then why didn't you say so ! " Said the figure while he take off his mask revealing his black spiky hair . He has green eyes similar to thorn but had more shade .

" We are from Muron station , we were attack just now " said spiky hair .

" You can say you were a little too late coming here " said the other one as he took off his mask had showed his red ginger hair and clear blood red eyes .

The two Muron agents release them from the cage and also apologized from their rude behavior

" My name is brick , this is my brother butch " said the red head pointing to his brother .

" Uhh hi , so what exactly happened here ? " Asked gempa as Gopal hide behind him .

" Didn't you just hear what I said , we were attack , you two we're late captain vargoba already captured our admiral and agents , lucky for us we we're hidden away before the infiltration " exclaimed butch .

The door burst open revealing a furious halilintar with a child and ying following him panting in exhaustion. The lightning element rushed to gempa checking if he had injuries and ignoring the two suprised Muron agents .

" Are you alright Gempa , did they do anything to you ? Were you hurt? Answer me !? " Yelled halilintar . 3 ... 2 ... 1

SMACK !!

The lightning element rubbed his head from the impact and glanced at the annoyed gempa in disbelief . For someone who was worried about him he sure is scary.

" What the heck gempa , I was worried and instead some gratitude you smacked my head !! Thanks " said halilintar sarcastically and glared at the earth element.

" You were being annoying " huffed gempa as he put his hands on his hip .

Brick cleared his throat catching everyone's attention , the little girl sprung herself forward to him hugging him tightly .

" I see you found my little sister " said brick with a light chuckle .

" Your what !!! " They said in unison.

" But you don't even look the same !! You look more human and she's .... Unique " said Gopal politely trying not to judge the little girl's alien like ears .

" She's not really our sister , just adopted , she was hiding when we thought you were captain vargoba's lackeys " exclaimed butch .

" Oh yeah, great hiding place to hide a kid in a suffocating barrel " halilintar sarcastically said as he rolled his eyes .

" That's enough Hali " demand gempa while giving halilintar a reprimanded look

Halilintar just scoffed at him but quickly shut up , he is smart enough to know to not mess with gempa especially in a situation like this .

The door burst open again this time it's boboiboy and his two elements .

" Goodness ! Can you please stop scaring us like that !! " Yelled butch but he was also smack in the head by his brother and gempa at the same time .

" Rude " the two boys said in unison .

Boboiboy rushed towards them , he took a glance on the two Muron agents . And gave a confused look.

" We heard a girl scream , what happened ? " Asked Ais as he was also curious .

" It's not important , but what we did found is three Muron agents here , apparently their admiral and agents had already been captured " exclaimed gempa while he look at the agents with sympathy .

" They also had captured our little brother " added butch .

" Oh .... Well you should come with us , we are currently gathering some reinforcements from the other stations , I just hope that they are still alright " said boboiboy .

" Sure thing ummmm "

" It's boboiboy "

" Then let's get going ,... Excuse me but which are we heading exactly? " Questioned Gopal .

" we're going to TAMARA Station "

00000000000000000000000000000000

Author : Ok .... I'm not sure if this is a good chapter cuz I'm also confused myself

Please Comment down on what you think , honestly tell me if this chapter doest make any sense or you don't like it

And I'll start rewriting it again .

And if your still wondering who brick and butch are ?
Their from the rowdyruff boys from my favorite old show but please tell me if I should rewrite it or not .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.9K 1.1K 45
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
5.1M 45.1K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
246K 11.8K 61
แ€•แ€ฏแ€ถแ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บ +แ€›แ€ฌแ€แ€ปแ€ฎแ€’แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€žแ€ฐแ€€แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€กแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บ แ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€ฝแ€ฌแ€•แ€ฏแ€ถแ€…แ€ถแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€™แ€พ แ€€แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€€แ€บแ€›แ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€’แ€ซแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€–แ€แ€บแ€–แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€•...
639 69 21
9/5/2023: she got ready and wrote with her ink her new book down.