One Direction One-Shots! Boyx...

TheQueenOfFeels tarafından

This is my One Direction One Shots book. Any and every bromance will be included and even some others. Leave... Daha Fazla

One Direction One-Shots!
We Can Love You More Than This. Zianourry+Justin<3
We Do Zianourry+Justin<3
I've Always Loved You Nouis<3
Should've Kissed You Zarry<3
Give Me Love Lirry<3
Perfect Ziall<3
AITHORS NOTE!
I Want To Protect You
Uhhh...(authors note)
Please Don't Leave Me Zouis<3
Authors Note...
Sex On Fire Zianourry;)
Love Me
Our Little Secret Lirry<3
I Won't Give Up Zarry<3
Telling The World Narry<3
EXTREMELY HAPPY AUTHORS NOTE!
Requests!
Change My Mind Zouis<3
The Babysitter Lilo/Zianourry;)
Eric & Noah Zianourry<3
Remember.. Larry<3
Eric & Noah 2 Zianourry<3
And So It Goes.. Nouis<3
Eric & Noah 3 Zianourry<3
Please Don't Go Narry<3
Fallout! Larry<3
Fallout! 2! Larry<3
Fallout! 3! Larry<3
A Chat With Liam. (Fiction!) A/N
Baby Please Come Home<3;)
Kiss Me Losh<3
A Chat With Liam! (A/N)
Beside You Larry</3
Me Plus You Lustin<3
Beside You Larry<3 (Alternate Ending)
Just The Way You are Narry<3
A Chat With LiLo! A/N (Fiction)
Anniversary Love LiLo;)<3
Finding Nialler Zianourry<3
Finding Nialler (Part 2) Zianourry<3
Snowed In Zouis<3
Just Keep Loving Me Lustin<3
This Hedry<3
Payphone Niathan<3
I LoveHate You Louis/ Tom Parker <3

Glad You Came Niathan<3

12.3K 138 32
TheQueenOfFeels tarafından

Hey guys! This one shot is requested by @lovejiallsomuch she asked for a one shot with Nathan from The Wanted and our little Nialler! I hope I did okay guys!

Enjoy!

Jade💙

Niathan<3

Nathan

"Jay! Get over here!" I called.

"What?!" He snapped. Rawr. Someone needs a nap.

"What is your problem?" I asked. He sighed.

"Nothing." He said. I looked at him.

"Liar. Tell me the truth." I said.

"I just had a bad dream." He said. He's such a liar

"Wow, two lies in a row to your best friend. How cruel is that?" I asked. He groaned.

"I'm just nervous about tonight! Is that okay with you?!" He snapped. I frowned. Why is he so mean?

"Why are you so mean? Sorry for bothering you." I said. I curled intk a ball on the couch, and faced away from him. I miss Niall. He wouldn't yell at me.

"Nathan. Damn, I'm sorry. I don't mean to be a arse. I'm just nervous and I don't wanna go." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Why can't you just tell him?" I asked.

"The same reason why you can't tell Niall." He sassed.

"You're an arse. You're just being a prick." I said. He laughed.

"I'm sorry! I don't mean it! Don't hate me Nathan." He said.

"Too late ya dick." I sassed. He laughed harder. Oh whatever. I got off the couch and went to see where Max was. I scampered through the house and looked all over. I frowned and decided to check his room. No, he wasn't there. I asked Siva.

"Siva! Where's Max?" I asked. He shrugged. I furrowed my eyebrows. Where could he be? I walked around and looked through the whole house, and couldn't find him. So I decided to as Tom.

"Hey To-. EWWWWWWWWW!!!!" I cried. Let's say I found bith Max and Tom. I ran away squealing and crying in agony.

"EW EW EW EW EW EW! WHYYYYYYY!!!???" I cried running around.

"Shut up Nathan!" Max yelled.

"NOOO!! EWWW! I SHOULD NOT HAVE SEEN THAT!" I cried.

"You're being overly dramatic Nathan." Tom called.

"That would be like walking in on Jay fucking L- OUCH!" I cried as Jay threw the remote at my arm.

"Shut up! Blabber mouth." Jay called.

"SIVAAA! They're being mean to me!!" I whined. Siva came walking in and hugged me. He patted my back.

"Stop being harsh to Nathan! It isn't his fault you forgot to lock your door Tom!" Siva called. I nodded crossing my arms.

"Fine! Then I'm locking the door! Oh and Nathan?!" Max called.

"Yeah?" I called back. Just then a loud moan sounded from Tom.

"EWWWW! STOP THAT YOU FUCKING SLOB!" I cried. Jay laughed and Siva shook his head. I pretended to vomit. Which only made Jay laugh more. I rolled my eyes. Niall! Please get here soon.

Niall

"HURRY UPPPPPP!!!" I whined.

"Oh god." Louis moaned.

"EWWWWWW WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" I cried.

"Ugh, Niall get away from the door! Go call Nathan or something!" Harry groaned.

"I WOULDN'T HAVE TO IF YOU'D STOP FUC-." I was cut off.

"Okay. Nialler. Let's get away from the Larry sex dungeon and explain a few things to you." Liam said rubbing my back. I pouted and crossed my arms.

"What Li? I just wanna see Nathan." I said softly.

"And you will. Just.. Relax a bit. Hopefully, and for the sake of my sanity, they'll be finished soon. We'll be there in an hiur tops." Liam said. I frowned deeply.

"Liam. I miss my Nathan. I only get to see him so often." I said sadly. He hugged me.

"That would all change if you just told him how you feel." Liam said. I sighed.

"Are you kidding? He doesn't like me. He likes Jay." I said.

"Nialler, come on. You have to see the way he looks at you! It's like he's a lovesick puppy." Liam said. I fumbled with my fingers.

"Really?" I asked. Liam smiled and nodded.

"OH MY GOD HARRYYYY! RIGHT THERE!" Louis cried.

"AND WHAT A MESS THEY'VE MAD UPON MY INNOCENCE NO, LIAM DOESN'T DESERVE THIS! BUT HERE I AM ASKING YOU TO SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Liam yelled. I couldn't help but laugh hysterically. Liam never swore and this was just too funny. I fell to my knees crying from how funny this was.

"I c-can't breathe Liam! Oh my g-gosh!" I cried out. I grabbed my stomach and rocked back and forth.

(Omfg I just died writing that. ^^^^ XD)

I finally caught my breath and got back up onto my feet. Liam was humming Gotta Be You to himself while he walked in circles. I laughed a few more times. I pulled off my white Supra and chucked it at Larry's door.

"You've been in there for three and a half hours. You were supposed to be gettin dressed and getting out so we can see the guys! I've been patient enough!" I yelled.

"Shut up Niall!" Louis snapped.

"No! You shut up, and get out of the room!" I cried.

"Leave us alone Niall!" Harry yelled. I frowned. Now I feel awful. I just wanna see Nathan. I never ask for anything and now the one time I do, no one wants to help me.

"Come on Liam. Let's go. Where's Zayn?" I asked pulling one of Liam's hands from his ear.

"He left not too long ago. We should have went with him.." Liam said. I nodded.

"Yeah.. Oh well. We'll leave now. Come on." I said. I grabbed Liam's arm and dragged him out of the house. Nathan here I come.

Nathan

"They should have been here by now!" I cried.

"Calm down. Zayn is on his way, and he said that the boys are following him." Siva said. I sighed. I just want Niall.

"Vas Happenin?!" Zayn cried happily. We all greeted him, and he left a lingering look to Jay. Ooohh! I knew he liked Jay!

"Uhm, Jay, can I talk to you for a minute, privately?" Zayn asked. I nodded my head at Jay. He let a small smirk appear onto his face.

"Yeah, sure." He said. They walked out of the room. Ahh, young love..

"Look Siva. It's finally happening! Jay is growing up before our eyes." I said pretending to wipe a fake tear away from my eye. He just laughed and shook his head.

"So will our little Nathan be growing up tonight too?" He asked. I pursed my lips.

"Hopefully. I really do like Niall loads. But I don't think he feels the same. He's always with Justin. So I think they have a thing going on." I said. I frowned sadly.

"I'M HERE!" Niall cried. I smiled. I ran out of the kitchen and into Niall's arms.

"Nialler! I missed you. What took you so long?" I asked pulling away only so far, so I could see his face. He frowned and brushed my hair back.

"The Stylinsons decided that it was acceptable to have a three our sex fest in their room when they were supposed to be getting dressed. I'm sorry. I should have called." He said. I shook my head.

"You're here now. Don't worry about it." I said. He hugged me again and kissed my cheek. My cheeks flushed from the contact. We walked to the lounge and flopped down.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked.

"Fifa?" He asked. I smiled.

"Sure. I wa-." I was cut off.

"Guys can all of you come here!" Jay called, as he walked into the living room with Zayn at his side. Ooohh they are telling us about their relationship! Siva, Tom, Max, and Liam made their way into the lounge taking seats.

"So, erm, we wanted to wait till the-." Zayn was cut off.

"WE MADE IT!" Louis cried bursting through the door. I jumped in surprise and Niall pulled me to him, rubbing my arm. I smiled.

"Sit down, we are making an announcement." Jay said calmly.

"Okay. Come 'ere Louis." Harry said falling into an arm chair and pulling Louis down with him. Zayn sighed. Jay grabbed his hand and laced their fingers.

"Jay and I are engaged. We got engaged last month, and we are sorry we hid this from you." Zayn spoke. Wow shocker.

"Zayn I think we all kinda knew you two were together." Liam said, with a chuckle. Jay pulled Zayn in and took a deep breath.

"That may be true, but, we have more news." Jay said.

"Oh gosh. What is it?" Max asked. Zayn bit his lip.

"Well, I am... Pregnant." Zayn said. My eyes widened. Oh my gosh. They're having a baby.

"Oh my gosh. You guys are having a baby." Niall said. Didn't I just think that?

"Yeah. We're having a baby." Jay said. He looked at Zayn and smiled. Zayn's eyes watered. This was so adorable.

"Congratulations lads!" Louis said. Harry nodded.

"I wouldn't be surprised if you're pregnant, after what we just did." Harry said.

"EW! This is a happy time! Don't spoil it with dirty things." I cried. Louis and Harry just chuckled.

"Who are the godparents?" Niall asked.

"Well, we decided that, Nathan and Niall are the godparents." Zayn said. I smiled.

"AW YAY!" I cheered. I jumped up and hugged Jay. I then hugged Zayn gently.

"How far along are you?" I asked.

"Uhm, I think about two months." He said. I smiled. I punched Jay's arm. He just smiled like a kid on Christmas day. Niall scampered over and hugged Zayn, and Jay also.

"Why aren't any of us the godparents?" Max asked.

"Yeah!" Louis added in.

"Well, we thought that Nathan and Niall were the best choice for our baby. It has nothing to do with you guys personally, but we jus thought that since Nathan and Niall are together and so happy-." Zayn was cut off by Jay.

"Babe, they aren't together." Jay whispered.

"What?" Zayn asked.

"They aren't together." He repeated.

"And why the hell not?!" Louis cried.

"I don't know?" I questioned. Niall was as red as a beet. I chuckled, feeling a blush creeping up my cheeks too.

"Well you better find out! I thought that's why Niall was rushing us out of the house because he wanted to come here and fu-." Louis was cut off by Harry.

"What Louis was getting at was he meant you wanted to take Nathan to fudgeland." Harry said.

"I WANT FUDGE!" Niall cried.

"Niall there is no fudge baby." I said. He frowned. I hugged him.

"See?! How are you two not together!? When you do things like that it makes it so obvious that you two wanna be together!" Max cried. I bit my lip.

"Oh my god! Would you two just get together already?! We'll leave the room!" Louis cried. My blush deepened.

"Come on everyone." Siva laughed. Niall went to go with them, but I pulled his hand.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Can we talk?" I asked. I needed to tell him my feelings. Whether he reciprocated them or not. He needed to know, and I needed to get them off my chest.

"Sure." He said, rubbing the back of his neck. We sat back down on the couch. It was quiet for a minute. Then I sighed.

"Niall. I love you. I do. And I need for you to know that. Whether you love me back or not... I just needed yo tell you." I said. I looked down afraid of his expression to what I'd said. I felt Niall pull my chin up.

"I love you too Nathan." He said.

"I understand- WAIT WHAT?!" I cried. Niall chuckled.

"I said. I love you too Nathan." Niall said. My eyes widened and I jumped onto Niall. He caught me with a laugh. I planted kisses all over his face. I stopped and looked at him. He had this loving look on his face, and it melted me. I leaned down and kissed him softly.

"GOOD NOW HARRY AND I CAN GO HOME AN FU-." Louis yelled.

"And have fudge! That's why we aren't the godparents. You and your dirty mouth." Harry laughed. I giggled and kissed Niall again.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.2M 52.3K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 19.1K 131
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
130K 3.6K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
898K 55.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...