We Can Love You More Than This. Zianourry+Justin<3

Heya guys! :) So this is my first one-shot for this book and I hope you enjoy it. I had fun writing this and it was a bit dramatic. Lol I was just in that sorta mood. But here it is. Whoops! This one has graphic language. You have been warned! Lol almost forgot.

Enjoy!

Jade💙

Zianourry+Justin

I laid in bed broken. My heart hurt from all the pain it's been through. I couldn't stick around and let them hurt me anymore. I sobbed into my pillow. I love them with all of my heart, and all I was, was just a spare body they used whenever one of the others was busy. It's been three days since I left the home we all shared. It wasn't a home anymore. It was a place where I was just a slave of the boys' lust when the others were too tired or with another lad. I was a backup, and it hurt. I'm not anyones backup, I'm their first resort. And hearing what they said about me, that was just cruel.

Flashback*

I walked down the stairs, still a bit sleepy and wobbly from the amazing night I shared with Zayn. He took me to dinner and we watched the stars, and when we came home we made gentle love. It was legitimately a beautiful night. I stopped short feeling awkward since I was the last to wake up.

"Oi, lads your so graphic!" Louis said.

"Ah Loueh hush, as if you haven't bragged to Harry about how you and Justin like to fuck in every room in the house?" Niall said. I gasped inaudibly, and listened closer.

"Yeah but at least it isn't as graphic as Zayn got about last night with Justin." Louis retorted. No, Zayn didn't get into detail about last night did he?

"I'm serious lads, every. Postition it can work between two men, we did. I think I came more last night than any other time with Justin. He was a sex machine last night." Zayn said. I frowned feeling my heart break.

"I know! Same thing happened to me last week when Justin and I went out to the carnival! He just loves romantic crap! I should take him in dates more often." Liam chimed in. My eyes started to water. Harry please be my savior and stop this.

"Yeah? You should see what happened the other night when I took him to one of Ed's concerts. All. Night. Long." Harry commented earning a chorus of sounds of approval and cheers. I felt the tears roll down my eyes and I ran up the stairs slamming my door. I locked it and started packing my things. If they wanted to treat me like some piece of trash that passes out sex like candy, then they obviously didn't need me.

End Flashback*

The reason I gave myself to them, is because I loved them more than I loved to breathe and I still do. I had just thought that they would respect me. But I guess not. My phone buzzed again. I cried out knowing it was one of the boys calling again, wondering why I left so suddenly. I wouldn't be treated like some slut. I picked up the phone and hissed at the person on the other end.

"What?" I snapped angrily.

"Woah, babe what's wrong? Where are you? Why'd you leave us?" Asked Zayn.

"Oh as if you care right?" I growled into the other end.

"Why are you so angry?" Zayn asked.

"If you don't know, then maybe you should just go keep bragging about how you and I fucked in every position? Seems like that's all I'm good for is just fucking you guys. Not for how much I respect you or how all of the love I have in me was given to you boys. No I'm just good for fucking in every position and everywhere in the house." I said, through clenched teeth with tears dripping down my face.

"Oh my god you heard..." He said softly.

"Yeah I did. I heard what you all said. And I'm not gonna stay where I'm only used for my body. So don't call me. Leave me alone. You neve loved me, when I loved everyone of you. Just leave me alone and I'll leave you alone." I said and hung up the phone crying loudly into my pillow.