One & Only Option ( Completed)

By NiranjanaNepol

Arnav was flying back to India to attend a funeral... Shashi Gupta's funeral who committed suicide. The man w... More

1 Arnav is in London
2 Shashi was in trouble
3 Shocking News
4 Arnav is in India
5 How happy she was...!
6 New yet Old Khushi
7 Arnav's lead...
8 Shocking Turn
9 Khushi was not interested
10 Arnav's declaration
11 I'm not a CHOICE...
12 Arnav's approach
13 Capability of ASR
14 Wedding Date
15 Difference
16 potential of Khushi
18 It's Differnt
19 Evil is IN
20 Arnav LOVES Khushi
21 I LOVE YOU
22 Measurement
23 Neerav was in trouble
24 Situational prisoner
25 The Wedding
26 The wedding Night
27 Husband's duty
28 Arnav's Stand
29 Not for you
30 Silent Wife
31 Defeat
32 The Cheque
33 Brothers
34 Neerav's performance
35 Broken Egg
36 Feelings...
37 Birthday Gifts
38 Desperate Arnav
39 Evil in action
40 Game
41 I Know...
42 Demanding Arnav
43 Antakshari...?
44 Haughty Headed
45 Value
46 What's the matter?
47 Khushi is upset
48 Dirty Game
49 Understanding
50 Red Handed
51 Son-in-law
52 Task
53 The plan is ready
54 Part of the plan
55 Brothers Together
56 Cat, out of the box
57 Final step of the plan
58 Process Over
59 End card...
60 Slap and Kiss
61 Last Part
62 Epilogue

17 Demanding Arnav

6.1K 324 23
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 17 Demanding Arnav

Arvind and Ratna spared a glance, seeing Anup. Of course, it was bad timing. But, how long they could hide the marriage from the people? Everyone would get to know about the marriage in a few days.

"You here?" Arvind asked casually.

"I'm going to the tennis court this way. I would like to meet you on the way..." Anup said.

"Oh..."

"Did you fix Neerav's marriage?" he again asked.

"Nope..." Arvind denied.

"You said you have to finalize the wedding date..." Anup looked at Ratna and then Arvind.

"Yes...but it's not Neerav's wedding but Arnsv's wedding." Arvind didn't hesitate to tell him that.

"Whatttt...????" Anup was horrified.

"Yes..."

"Who is the bride?" He asked holding a little hope in his heart.

"Shashi's daughter Khushi," Arvind said.

"Whattttt...? Khushi? But you and Shashi wanted her to marry Neerav..." Anup asked gulping down.

"Neerav denied marrying her. So..."

Cutting him,

"Why? "

"Leave it... there is nothing we can discuss"

"So that, did you force Arnav to marry Khushi?" Anup asked furiously.

"Forced? Are you kidding? Do you think Arnav couldn't be forced...?" he asked sarcastically.

"Then?"

"Arnav wants to marry her," he said simply.

Anup was disappointed like Hellllllll. He couldn't believe Arnav is getting married to someone, ignoring his daughter Laila.

"What about my daughter?" Anup asked couldn't hold himself.

"What do you mean? You are talking as if Arnav promised you to marry your daughter..." Arvind mocked.

"But why Arnav is marrying Khushi?"

"His wish... that's all... "

Anup shrunk his face.

"We are going to GH. Will meet you later. Excuse us" said Arvind.

They walked crossing Anup and left RM.

GH

Khushi was waiting for Arnav's call. Didn't he say we will discuss it after half an hour? She got alerted, hearing a calling bell sound. Is Arnav here to discuss with her in person? She rushed out and saw Arnav entering. Khushi came to the living room.

"Do you want to watch any daily soap now?" Arnav asked Buaji.

Garima and Buaji chuckled and nodded no.

"Can we sit here?" Arnav asked.

They nodded ok. Arnav sat on the couch and Khushi took a seat opposite to him.

"Steve said you asked him a lot of questions... " Arnav started, talking casually.

She nodded yes. Garima and Buaji were surprised, hearing that. When did it happen?

"Why don't you ask me your doubts, Khushi?" Arnav asked even after Steve told him the reason.

"I thought you would be sleeping," she said.

"It doesn't matter. I can sleep in the morning too... But Steve should go to the office... Poor guy lost his sleep" he smirked.

Khushi felt embarrassing.

"Instead of Steve, call me from the next time..." Arnav

Khushi nodded ok.

"By the way, Steve prized your skills a lot. He is so satisfied with your interest" he said making her more embarrassed.

"Steve said you suggested some lighting technics... We will use it in our next program for sure" Arnav said.

Khushi looked at him surprisingly. Has he truly considered her suggestion?

"Ask me what do you want to know," Arnav said.

Khushi opened the laptop and started asking questions. Arnav explained to her.

"Whatever Steve told me about you is not an exaggeration..." He smiled.

Khushi was silent.

"Khushi, can I ask you something?" Arnav asked.

Khushi looked at him like, what are you going to ask me, man?

"Please smile... You look MORE beautiful when you smile." He asked something that she didn't expect.

Khushi looked at Garima and Buaji who were smiling, looking at somewhere. It seems sitting in the living room with Arnav is wrong. She should have gone to her room just like the previous day. Khushi thought. Arnav smiled, seeing her suffocating.

"I had seen you smiling brightly at my parent's wedding anniversary function. Didn't you?" He stopped.

"That time was different..." She said not looking at him.

"Of course, every TIME is different. We can't expect it to be the same... Am I right aunty?" He asked Garima.

She nodded yes smiling.

"See, how aunty beautifully smiles. Doesn't she miss uncle as you do?" he asked straight.

"She has me..." Khushi said without thinking.

"You have ME" came from Arnav just like an arrow.

Khushi got stuck whereas Garima smiled brightly.

"And you have your Mom too..." Arnav said composing.

"That's what makes her worried, beta" Garima said.

"You no need to worry about her..." Arnav said.

Cutting him,

"How could I be not worrying? " Khushi asked with a bit of anger.

"What will you do worrying? Will you get paid for worrying?" Arnav countered.

Khushi glared at him.

"Stop glaring at me... Don't you think this argument is too much to get a smile from you?" Arnav said with an unchanged smile.

That's when they heard a car horn sound. Garima's face brightened seeing Arvind and Ratna.

"Namaste" Garima greeted them.

Raizsdas smiled at Arnav.

"Finished discussion?" Arvind asked.

"Not yet, Dad," Arnav said.

Khushi somewhat guessed that Raizada would know about Arnav's GH arrival.

"Khushi understands everything... but, she hesitates to put it in action," Arnav said in double meaning.

That made Khushi embarrassed again.

"She will be free with you soon," Ratna said.

"We are here to finalize the marriage date," Arvind said.

Khushi, who was looking down raised her head jerking.

"Panditji gave us four dates. We can fix one" Arvind gave a paper to Garima. She took it from him and gave it a look.

"Dad, before the date got fixed, I would like to tell you something, guys," Arnav said.

All of them looked at him questioning, including Khushi.

"There is an event in London in two weeks," Arnav said.

"Yeah, you told us," Arvind said.

"I'm going to take Khushi with me," he said rightfully.

All of them were stunned. He didn't ask their permission. They were just getting informed, including Khushi.

"Ohhh..." Arvind was about to say something,

"No... I'm not going" came from Khushi. she said hesitatingly.

Arnav might have expected that from Khushi. But Arnav's next stance was not expected by anyone. Especially Khushi.

"Then fix the marriage next week. We will finish our marriage and then go to London as a couple for the even" he said sternly making everyone awestricken. His eyes were on Khushi when he uttered that.

Khushi's shock was not estimated. Is not he looking stubborn? This is not what she heard about him. He behaves opposite to what she heard about it from her father. Or... Is this what he is? She's was staring at him unbelievably.

"What say? I hope you won't have any problem coming to London as my wife. What say? Let's get married next week then" he directly asked Khushi who was suffocating like hell by the back-to-back encounters of Arnav.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 17.7K 37
Stand-alone Highest Rank #1 in Sheetal #2 in ipkknd #3 in Arshi #1 in Aman #1 in Relations #1 in Intense #4 in Khushi #5 in Understanding #6 in Tr...
1M 43.1K 64
Arnav Singh Raizada wants everything interesting in his life, at least something different from common. So he didn't want to get married. He was not...
535K 20.2K 31
Scene: Khushi's suicide attempt. 🌺 Ranked #1 in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. 🌷
458K 15.8K 29
(IPKKND AU) In love with his brother-in-law's mistress, Arnav Singh Raizada is torn between his duties as a brother and his feelings for a woman who...