One & Only Option ( Completed)

By NiranjanaNepol

Arnav was flying back to India to attend a funeral... Shashi Gupta's funeral who committed suicide. The man w... More

1 Arnav is in London
2 Shashi was in trouble
3 Shocking News
4 Arnav is in India
5 How happy she was...!
6 New yet Old Khushi
7 Arnav's lead...
8 Shocking Turn
9 Khushi was not interested
10 Arnav's declaration
11 I'm not a CHOICE...
12 Arnav's approach
13 Capability of ASR
14 Wedding Date
15 Difference
17 Demanding Arnav
18 It's Differnt
19 Evil is IN
20 Arnav LOVES Khushi
21 I LOVE YOU
22 Measurement
23 Neerav was in trouble
24 Situational prisoner
25 The Wedding
26 The wedding Night
27 Husband's duty
28 Arnav's Stand
29 Not for you
30 Silent Wife
31 Defeat
32 The Cheque
33 Brothers
34 Neerav's performance
35 Broken Egg
36 Feelings...
37 Birthday Gifts
38 Desperate Arnav
39 Evil in action
40 Game
41 I Know...
42 Demanding Arnav
43 Antakshari...?
44 Haughty Headed
45 Value
46 What's the matter?
47 Khushi is upset
48 Dirty Game
49 Understanding
50 Red Handed
51 Son-in-law
52 Task
53 The plan is ready
54 Part of the plan
55 Brothers Together
56 Cat, out of the box
57 Final step of the plan
58 Process Over
59 End card...
60 Slap and Kiss
61 Last Part
62 Epilogue

16 potential of Khushi

5.3K 281 12
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 16 Potential of Khushi

Khushi was thinking about Arnav... his approach... his words... his efforts... is there any hidden meaning of his actions and words? She saw the laptop and files on the bed. Shrugging off the thoughts, she started going through them. She could understand nearly everything. Yet she had many doubts about that. She looked at the clock. It was 11:30 pm.

*Arnav may be sleeping. It is 7o clock in London. Calling Steve will be a good idea* she thought.

Taking her phone, she called Steve through video call. Steve attended it immediately.

*Hello Madam. Good evening*

*Good evening, Steve. I have a few doubts. Shall I ask you? *

*Of course, Madam... anytime, anything...*

Khushi started asking doubts in various sections. About AR, its features, its program structures, previous programs, etc., etc., Steve answered all her questions with patience as well as interest. He was surprised, seeing his potential. He didn't expect she would understand anything so deeply. The questions she asked him wondered. Of course, ASR's choice can never go wrong. He thought.

The next day

Arnav came to the dining where there was Arvind and Neerav already present. Ratna kept two Rotties on his plate. Arnav started eating it with dall. He thought something and dialed Steve's number. He wanted to know what Steve had been doing for their next project.

*Chotte, eat first. Then call* Ratna said.

Arnav nodded yes and waited for Steve to attended. But he didn't. Arnav frowned and kept the phone on the table. He ate thinking, why Steve didn't attend the call. The next second his phone rang. the call was undoubtedly from Steve.

*It's just Steve's call. Talk, turning on the speaker and eat* Arvind said.

Arnav rolled his eyes and turned on the speaker.

*Good Morning, ASR* Steve said in a sleepy voice.

*Are you still on the bed, Steve? * Arnav asked looking at his wristwatch because he knew Steve was habitude to wake up earlier.

*I slept late because Khushi madam called me last night and asked a lot of doubt* Steve said.

*Did Khushi call you? *

*Yes... I slept only early in the morning*

*Oh... really? * Arnav chuckled even though he was disappointed as Khushi didn't ask him anything but Steve.

*She has a few more doubts too. She will ask you today. She called me because she thought you would have slept. That's why she called me* Steve said and Arnav smiled.

*That's ok. I'm the one who told her to ask you anything. This is nice because she has to move freely not only with me but also with our team*

*Should say, ASR. She is just WOW... her potential made me speechless. She asked me about the LIGHTS we used for the show and she suggested to me the latest fashion lights of the best company you know*

*Is it? * Arnav wondered.

*Yes... I didn't expect she would give attention to the lightings of the stage even though she doesn't have to do that*

*No, I asked her to put her ideas without hesitation. That's why she would have done that...*

*So what, ASR? Anyhow, no one has the guts to stop Mrs. ASR? * Steve asked and Arnav smiled.

The trio was looking at him bewildered. It seems Arnav is full set to bring Khushi to the track. Neerav's condition was worth watching. Does Khushi talk to Arnav to this extend? What if it was about business...! She never showed interest to talk to him ever... She didn't even call him once nor did she attend his call. What would Arnav have done that she talks to him so freely?

*Call her, ASR*

*Ok, Steve, I will call her later. Let her sleep for a while*

*I think you should meet her in person and clear her doubts. It would be easier for both of you. And... you will get a chance to meet your would-be wife...*

*Shut up, man* Arnav smiled.

*See you, ASR... have a nice and romantic day* Steve disconnected the call.

Arnav looked at the trio who were looking at him as if he was an alien. Arnav raised his brows and continued eating.

*Chotte, is Khushi that interested to do the job or what? * Arvind asked.

Arnav nodded yes.

*But, how did you get to know that, Chotte? * Ratna asked.

*Didn't she ask me for a job? She reminded me again when I went to GH. I understood want she needs, Mom. *

*That's really great to hear*

Arnav saw Neerav drawing lines on his plate without eating, listening to their talks. He gulped down. Neerav could not even pass graduation without arrear while Arnav has the potential to create his own Empire. Anything is possible for Arnav. He can make money easily. Neerav didn't have the confidence of thinking of it. Then it would not have been hard for Arnav to make Khushi agree to anything. Neerav sighed inwardly.

That's when Arnav's phone beeped with a message tone. Arnav checked it and a pretty smile crept on his lips.

*Is that Khushi's message? * Arvind asked.

Arnav nodded yes.

*It seems she woke up* Ratna said.

Arnav nodded yes and opened the message.

*Shall I call you? * Khushi asked him in the message.

Arnav dialed her number with a smile. Khushi attended it right away.

*Good morning, Khushi*

*Good morning*

*You can call me anytime. You no need to ask my permission through the message* he intentionally said that.

*Mmmm*

*That's good. Tell me*

*I would like to have words with you*

*You can... by the way, Steve said you kept him up for the whole night. You could have asked me today, relaxingly. Why did you spoil your sleep? It's not so urgent, Khushi*

*Didn't you say I'm a part of the next program of the AR? *

*Oh... are you getting ready for the upcoming program of AR...? That's so great. You don't have to be hesitant to call me. Ok? *

*Ok*

*Give me half an hour. We will discuss the program*

*Ok*

Arnav disconnected the call and looked at Ratna.

*Didn't I say? See, how interested she is...* Arnav said.

*This is why you could build an Empire Chotte. You understand the potential of the person standing in front of you. The business field needs it* Arvind tapped his shoulder appreciated.

*Are you going to GH? * Ratna asked.

*Yes, Mom. Why? *

*We will also come. Our Pandit gave us four dates for the marriage. We will finalize one. Wait for us in GH*

*I will be there only Mom. I have a lot to explain Khushi...*

*Chotte, don't you join the AR Delhi branch? * Ratna asked.

*Dad is there to manage... why should I? * Arnav said.

Neerav looked at Arnav disappointedly because he didn't say NEERAV IS THERE but DAD IS THERE which made him feel washed up.

Arnav stood, taking his coat.

*See you in GH, guys* he left RM.

Neerav left the breakfast unfinished and went to AR. Ratna and Arvind spared a glance contently.

*Get ready... I have to go to AR after dropping you in RM*

*You go to AR straight from the GH. I will come home with Chotte* Ratna said.

*Didn't you hear what Steve said? Khushi kept him UP for the whole night asking her doubts* Arvind laughed.

*I don't think she will engage Chotte as she did with Steve*

*But you can't say that Chotte won't engage her with him* Arvind said.

Ratna nodded yes.

*I think he LIKES Khushi* Arvind said.

*I think he LOVES her...* Ratna said.

Arvind smiled.

*Go and get ready. We should finalize the marriage date* Arvind said.

That's when they heard,

*Did you fix Neerav's marriage? *

Arvind and Ratna saw Anup standing. They spared a glance as they didn't expect him at the wrong time. Ratna questioned Arvind through her eyes like, what to answer?

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 8.5K 37
Do not let your past blackmail your present and ruin your beautiful future. Arnav Singh Raizada, youngest of four siblings. Arrogance and ego are the...
1M 42.6K 64
Arnav Singh Raizada wants everything interesting in his life, at least something different from common. So he didn't want to get married. He was not...
460K 23K 87
Arnav Singh Raizada was a DREAM MAN of many girls. That was the condition, THEN. But, no one dares near him. It's the condition NOW. We can mention i...
282K 16.8K 29
A story of Arnav Singh Raizada and his REPLACED BRIDE Khushi Gupta. Will he accept her as his Wife? Will his family accept her? Why was she repla...