Tired | Shinsoxreader

By immasimpfor2dppl

"If you want to be in the hero course so bad you could just have my spot, I don't want it." Y/n doesn't want... More

1. General Studies
2. Hero Course
3. Security Threat
4. Rescue Training?
5. Project
6. A Cat?!
7. Boba
8. Sports Festival Obstacle Race
9. Cavalry Battle
11. When we were little
12. Aftermath
13. Hero Agency Internships
14. Rain
15. Stuck
16. I'll pretend for you
17. Mac N Cheese
18. Mac n cheese Part 2
19. Cat Nap
20. Pool
21. Moms
22. The Beast's Forest
23. Test Of Courage?
24. Marbles
25. Burning
26. Rescue
27. Moving in
28. Confused
29. Kiss
30. Adressing It
31. Nuggets
32. First Friend
33. More Fluff
34. Hero Suit
35. Confession
36. Daddy Issues
37. Short Stories
38. Heroes
39. Catching Up
40. Stitches
41. I love you
42. Old Daughter
43. Season 5
44. Villain
45. Joint Training
46. Halloween Scenario
47. Third Match
48. Lover's Quarrel
49. Escalate
50. Swings
51. Make Up
52. More Short Stories
53. Copy
54. My Girls
55. Halloween Scenario Part Two🍋
56. Scarf
57. Missing
58. Blood
59. Rescue?
60. Party Scenario
61. Two Months
62. Nomu
63. Waking Up
64. Hospital
65. Accident
66. I love you Part Two
67. Surgery
68. Wet Dream Oneshot 🍋
69. Fixed
70. Goodbye?
71. Timeskip
72. Random Stuff
73. Back To The Future
74. Baby Stories
75. Hero Work
A/N
76. Sir🍋
78. Baby Troubles
80. A New Quirk And A New Pet
THEY SHOWED HIS WHOLE HERO SUIT
81. Read, My Children🍋
A/N
82. Shinso's Hero Suit
lol i made a todoroki story
83. Wedding

10. Tournament

13.1K 543 352
By immasimpfor2dppl

"Uh... The next match is set!" Present Mic announced. "I see Mei Hatsume from the support course is ready, but where's her competitor?"

Everyone's eyes scanned the arena below waiting to see the competitor.

"There she is!" Present Mic shouted.

"Shinso, I'm gonna fucking kill you when I get-"

Shinso gave you one last push and you were out in the arena. "Kill me after your match." He said with a thumbs up.

"Intolerable" You growled.

"From the hero course's 1-a, looking to transfer into general studies for some reason, Y/n Aizawa!" Present Mic announced.

You suddenly became aware of all the eyes on you as you turned away from Shinso.

Holy fuck.

You gulped as you walked towards the field.

"Ready?!" Present Mic shouted. "Begin!"

You and Hatsume just stood there. She was analyzing you behind her goggles while you just looked over all the wacky gadgets she was wearing.

"I'm Mei Hatsume!" She said. "I'm from the support class so this match doesn't really mean much to me. However, I do have a bunch of babies to show off!"

Babies? The gadgets?

"If you help me show off my babies, I'll let you move onto the next round." She said with a smile.

You shoved your hands in your pockets and turned around. "I didn't plan on fighting anyway, no thanks."

You started walking towards the boundary line.

"What's this?" Present Mic asked. "Y/n seems to be trying to disqualify herself!"

Before you reached the boundary line something grabbed your arm. You turned to see a robot like claw grabbing your bicep, and with one swift pull, it retracted back towards Hatsume pulling you with it.

You stumbled forward as the claw let go of you, ripping your gym uniform a bit. "What the fuck?!" You shouted.

"Sorry" Hatsume said. "I can't let you leave before I show off my babies."

"Woah!" You exclaimed as you suddenly got tossed around again by another gadget.

Seriously? This is embarrassing, not to mention annoying.

"It seems like Hatsume isn't allowing Y/n to disqualify herself! Lucky for us, that makes for a great show!"

After a few minutes of getting tossed around like an absolute rag doll. You dodged the next gadget that came whizzing by you and grabbed the wire that connected it to Hatsume's vest.

"Fine." You said. "If you're just going to embarrass and annoy me, I may as well beat you."

You activated your quirk as you pulled her forward to throw her off balance.

Huh, improved eyesight? Almost like a magnify glass.

You looked up to the crowd, zooming in on faces until you found who you were looking for. It really wasn't that hard, after all he did have a head of purple hair that stuck out like a sore thumb.

You quickly switched from using Hatsume's quirk to Shinso's.

Now I just need a question.

"Plan on showing off anymore of your babies?" You asked.

Hatsume smiled as she grabbed another gadget from her pocket. "Of course! I'm gonna show them all off til I have no more!"

"I don't think so." You said as you smirked and let go of the wire.

The wire retracted back into her vest, but she didn't try any other gadgets.

"Walk out of bounds for me." You said as you waved to her.

The audience gasped as Hatsume listened to your directions, turning on her heel and walking straight out of bounds without looking back.

"And there you have it!" Present Mic shouted. "Y/n Aizawa takes this match!"

You closed your eyes and rubbed them with your fists as you turned and left the arena to go back into the dimness of the hallway.

"Jesus christ" You muttered. "It's so bright out there..."

"You won!" A voice said.

You continued rubbing your eyes. "Who is that? Is that Shinso? Come here."

Shinso walked over to you and once you felt that he was close enough you reached out and grabbed his collar with both hands, bunching it into your fists.

"I'm gonna kill you!" You shouted.

You opened your eyes to glare at him and winced at the brightness. "Do you see what you do?! That was humiliating! And now my eyes are all dry!"

Shinso smiled sheepishly and you frowned at him.

"You're too tall." You yanked on his collar so that he was forced to lean down to your height. "Look at my eyes!"

He looked into your eyes. "They're all red." He said.

You scoffed and let go of his collar, pushing him away from you. "Of course they are! Making me use my damn quirk! Why wouldn't she just let me walk out?!"

You started walking off towards the stairs.

"But you won" Shinso said as he jogged over to you. "It was pretty cool too, using my quirk, aw shucks."

"I'm gonna punch you." You growled.

"You can punch me after your next match" He said.

You glared at him. "Not doing it."

"Come on! It's against Bakugo!" He said, thinking it would make you want to do it. "If you beat him do you know how good you'll look?!"

"Yeah, now I'm definitely not doing it." You said as you marched up the stairs. "I have no interest in fighting Bakugo, he'll kill me."

You closed your eyes as you sat down in your seat and crossed your arms over your chest.

"I'll buy you boba." Shinso said as he sat down next to you.

Now you opened your eyes.

"Boba?" You quickly shook your head. "What am I thinking?! I can get boba anytime I want, I don't need you to buy it for me." You closed your eyes again and sighed as you leaned your head back. "That girl ripped my jacket." You mumbled.

You took off your gym uniform jacket and tied it around your waist so that now you were just in the pants and a black tank top.

"The next match will be starting shortly!" Present Mic's voice ripped through the arena. "Two students from class 1-a of the hero course, Katsuki Bakugo vs Y/n Aizawa!"

You didn't move from your seat.

"There's no way I could convince you?" Shinso asked.

You shook your head. "It's not happening."

Your mind filled with fog.

This motherfucker.

-

"Okay people!" Present Mic shouted. "Katsuki Bakugo is all ready over on his side of the arena, and here comes Y/n Aizawa! Looks like she's coming out all on her own this time!"

You walked out into the arena and the fog didn't leave your mind until you heard Present Mic shout 'Begin!'.

You were suddenly very aware of everything, Bakugo stood across from you with a scowl on his face, the crowd was cheering, and you were pissed off.

"I hate this dumb school." You grumbled as you shoved your hands into your pockets and turned around to walk out of bounds. "Making kids fight like this? Completely unethical. I don't even want to participate!"

Before you could walk out of bounds Bakugo ran over and blasted you back into the middle of the ring with an explosion. You fell onto the floor from the impact and hit your head.

"You have to try" Bakugo said. "I'm not winning because of a forfeit."

You rubbed your head as you stood up. "I'm not fighting you. I don't want to be a dumb hero and I don't want to go to this dumb school. I want to have a normal life, how about that?"

You started walking out of bounds again but you were caught off ground when Bakugo used his explosions to fly infront of you. He balled his hand up into a fist and punched you in the stomach, sending you back to the middle of the ring.

This time you landed flat on your back. You threw your arm over your stomach and groaned as you rolled over.

My god, I'm gonna vomit if this keeps up.

"Fight me!" Bakugo shouted as he sent more explosions around you.

You covered your face with your free arm, trying to avoid getting any debris in your eyes.

Once the smoke cleared you pulled your arm down and activated your quirk. "Fine, I'll fight you."

You stayed on the floor, searching the crowd for someone with a quirk you knew.

I'm gonna punch him so fucking hard...

"Now you may be wondering what Y/n Aizawa's quirk is!" Present Mic said. "We saw her control Mei Hatsume's actions, we saw her grow vines from her head during the cavalry battle, and we even saw her float during the obstacle race! But who better to explain her quirk, other than her father himself?! I give you- Pro Hero Eraserhead!"

"Can you stop yelling?" Aizawa asked with a sigh. "Her quirk is called Borrow. It's pretty straight forward, she can look at anyone with a quirk and borrow that quirk for as long as she can until she blinks. And yes, the person she borrows from will have their quirk erased, but only for about 5 seconds."

Present Mic took the microphone back. "There ya have it! If you're in her line of sight maybe you'll be lucky enough to see her use your quirk!"

Your eyes fell on Midoriya, he was leaning forward in his seat, watching the match intently. When he made eye contact with you his expression dropped.

"Y/n! No!" He shouted as he jumped up from his seat.

But it was too late. You already saw him, you decided you wanted to borrow his power, you wanted to use it to punch Bakugo. And now, you could feel the new power coursing through your veins.

You pushed yourself up from the floor and balled your hand into a fist, flexing your arm and immediately feeling the rush of strength.

"Using Deku's power?" Bakugo asked as he watched a green type of electricity circulate your body. "Bring it!"

He raised both hands up and started running towards you, at the same time you got ready to hit him, trying to time it so that you'd be ready for when he made it to you.

Just as he made it to you, he let out a bunch of explosions. You pulled your arm back and got ready to punch, but then you heard a loud snap.

You got blasted out of the ring, hitting the wall behind you then bouncing off of it and landing on the floor. You hadn't even hit him, but your arms and legs were all broken and bruised over already.

If Bakugo's blasts hadn't knocked you out, you would've been in some excruciating pain right now.

The crowd gasped when the smoke cleared to see you laying there, completely unmoving, broken bones twisted out of place.

"Um..." Present Mic whispered into the microphone. "What was that?"

Aizawa jumped out of his seat in the announcers box.

"Hey! You can't run!" Mic called after him. "You're injured!"

But Aizawa ignored his calls for him to come back. Aizawa knew a medic would be coming to get you, but you were his daughter, the only person he had left. To see you hurt like that, he had to get to you. And how did you manage to hurt yourself that badly?

-A/N

we donegoofed

almost cool for a moment there

oh well, we can't always be the best

this is proof read

okie goodbye

ilybiagnslyb

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 7.1K 51
Y/N L/N and Hitoshi Shinso have known each other since before they could walk. They were supposed to be friends, seeing as their mothers were the bes...
655 3 44
Being the daughter of two pro heroes everyone expects you to have a powerful quirk. However sometimes your expectations aren't reality. (Y/n) (L/n) W...
720K 20.1K 69
(Y/n) Togata, a now third year, has figured out that that her teasing and joking has been confused for flirting towards her teacher, Shota Aizawa. Sh...
133K 3.8K 70
[Y/N] has been friends with Hitoshi since childhood. They've always gotten along, to the point of almost being inseparable. However, every since atte...