The Professor is my Wife

By BLACKPINKS_MAID

Lisa is in her final year as a college student. After she graduate she will take over her family business wit... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
ANNOUNCEMENT !!
SURPRISE PEOPLE
26
27
28
29
30
31
Announcement 
HELP!!!SOS

23

9K 270 29
By BLACKPINKS_MAID

The next thing we know, Jeongyeon is now carrying Nayeon from her back. Y'all probably thought she's about to propose now aren't ya. Well she didn't. Lol.

"Faster" Nayeon commanded Jeongyeon.

"I am" Jeongyeon replied.

"No you aren't"

"If I drop you will you shut up?" Jeongyeon asked. Oh wow I salute her for her bravely like the fuck. If I said that to Jennie or even talk back, we'd be probably in court right now filing a divorce and that's the least thing I want.

"How does she have the guts to say that?" Seulgi whispered near my ear.

"I don't know but, I salute her" I whispered back.

"Hey, what are you two whispering about?" Jennie asked.

"Nothing beast" Seulgi replied but whispered the last part

"What did you call me?" Jennie asked glaring at Seulgi

"Nothing hehe" Seulgi laughed nervously and walked away.

After a few more minutes we finally arrived at our camping spot.

"Okay, this will be our camping spot" The james guys said. How can he climb this steep hill with that ginormous backpack tho. Like, he looks like he's about to climb mount everest.

"I have a question. Are you gonna stay with us this whole 2 days?" Jisoo asked.

"Yes. To make sure all of you are safe, since there was an outbreak of wild animals around this area but there's nothing to worry about, the professionals are on it and I'm here to make sure everyone is safe" James said assuring us.

I don't actually care cause I can just climb a tree and maybe sacrifice Jungkook.

"Jisoo can you help me set up this tent?"Seulgi asked. Jisoo nods and went to help her.

"Me, Wendy, and Yeri will be putting these lamps around our camping site so it won't be too dark and to make sure there aren't wild animals near our tents" Bam said lifting up the lamps we bought earlier.

"Aight but don't go to far" Jennie replied next to me.

"I'll go set up the bon fire" I said and went to help James.

"Jeongyeon. Can you and Jungkook go get fire woods?" I asked.

"Sure" Jeongyeon responded and went to get some woods with Jungkook.

"It's getting dark. Me and the girls and Tae will go ready the foods" Jennie smiled and kissed me on the cheeks.

"Hi" Someone said from behind. I turn around to see James smiling at me.

"Hi?" I answered.

"Do you not have something to do?" He ask

"What?"

"Do you not have something to do? Like help your friends?" He ask again.

"No. Their almost finish setting up the tents and putting up lamps so I don't think I can help anymore." I simply answered. Fun fact I didn't understand a word I just said.

"How about that girl who kissed you on the cheek? Aren't you gonna help her?" He ask again.

"Her friends are there to assist her so no"

"Well.....I was wondering if..."

"If what?" I ask

"If I can get your number and take you out sometimes? You know?" Did he just asked me out??

I was about to reject him when someone pulled me away aggressively.
With just the grip I know who this person dragging me into the wood is.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask. She stops and looked at me dead in the eyes. I gulp.

"Are you trying to make me jealous on purpose?" She ask.

"Eh?"

"Are you trying to make me jealous on purpose? First is that girl from seven'eleven not the tour guide?" She ask frustrated. She looks cute when frustrated.

"Are you mocking me?" She ask in a british accent. I giigle and went to hug her.

"Your so cute when frustrated nini" I said tightening my grip on her waist. She pouts.

"Stop pouting or I'm gonna kiss you" She pouts even more and then I kissed her. That turns out to make out session.

I placed my hands on her back signaling her to jump on me. She did. She wrap her legs aound my waist while putting her other hand on my neck while the other  is on my back. I stumble backwards hitting the tree.

I parted my lips on hers and started kissing her all the way down to her neck. Licking her sweet spot, making Jennie moan. I looked at her asking for permission and she nods. I instantly suck on her sweet spot, leaving hickeys everywhere. She bite her lips trying to surpass a moan but failed miserably.

I insert my free hands under her shirt and started caressing her stomach. Even if we're married I still respect her body. Anyways, I started caressing it and was about to take off her shirt when somebody called us.

"Hey lovebirds, food is ready!" Tae yelled.

We stopped kissing and I put down her down. She looks flushed. Cutie.

"Lisayah you put the hickeys on the visible spots!" Jennie whined cutely.

"That's good, then they'll know you're taken already" I answer and fixed Jennie's hair and her clothes.

When we finally sat down, our friends looked at us teasingly.

"So.....how was it?" Yeri asked first with a teasing grin

"What are you talking about?" I ask, even tho I already know what she meant.

"You guys were close to having-"

"Shut up or I'll kill you in your sleeping" Jennie warned cutting Bambam off.

"Geez I think your wife has a grudge on me" Bam whispered. I laughed.

We started eating. We talked until it was dark and then decided to finally rest, since today was a long day.

"Don't forget, tomorrow we're gonna go hiking" Irene reminded.

"Yeah yeah" Jisoo said while waving her hand and went to their tent. She's with Rosé and Yeri. While Irene, Seulgi and Bambam. Me, Jennie and ofcourse the great Son Wendy.

"Do you really have to sleep with us?" I asked Wendy.

"Trust me, I rather sleep outside than be a third wheel and witness you guys getting it on while I sleep-" She was cut off by a pillow hitting her straight on the face.

"Jisoos cries, what's up with you?" Wendy asked giving Jennie sassed.

Jennie didn't answered and straight up pulled out a swift knife.

"Oh my Ghad" Wendy gasped.

"Relax. I'm not gonna kill you.....yet" Jennie smirked.

"Okay, I'm gonna go sleep with Nayeon and Jeongyeon. Goodbye psychos" Wendy dabbed and run outside to Jeongyeon and Nayeon's tent.

"So, where were we?" I asked teasingly.

"Shush" She answered. I pout.

"Let's sleep, it has been a long day" She said and kisses me on the cheeks.

I nod and layed down next to her and wrapped my hands around her waist.

"Goodnight nini, love you"

"Goodnight too lili, and I love you more" Jennie smiled and kisses me on the lips before we both fell asleep.

————————————————————
I tried writing a little smut part and now I need to touch some grass. Well I tried.
Thanks to everyone that's been leaving suggestions.

Vote and comment ❤️
Comment down bellow what you guys think so I can also improve my story. Comment any ideas if you guys like.
Sorry for any typos. ❤️

-M~<3

                                    -Knorr Cubes-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 973 60
Lisa hated her. Everything about her. Fucking Miss Perfect. Rich parents, pretty face, good grades and by the way also the schools student representa...
2.2M 56.8K 37
Being a new student is never easy, especially in YG high school. Lisa never found school all that interesting, until she met the one and only Jennie...
52.4K 1.2K 15
Lisa is a surgeon. A successful one alongside Jisoo. A very busy surgeon they are. She is purely gay from start but her mother does not want to liste...
3.1M 86K 57
Ruby Jane is a sexy, confident and smart woman who is always trying to experience new things. One day she met Lisa and immediately felt attracted to...