My Black Arse in a Beast World

By grandma_dumpling

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱-𝗮𝗳𝘁... More

drop dead in a beast world
Death as expected
Really determined to kill
I'll keep you here
Hehehe
Dear God!
Submit to me
Swallowed a sword
Poison
Self reliance
how to keep a hostage
step one; bondage
entanglement
rising tempest
Mine
You have to be male
to save you
Beast gods
my black arse in a textbook
three days
Calling upon the devil
talk to me please
More than life
Enamored beyond saving
Her own perversion
To seduce a wolf
someone else is coming

Eat fire

1.5K 85 11
By grandma_dumpling

From a single whiff, he could tell their strength, gender and the times at which they arrived and left. None of them dared to approach his territory. He had a few occasional visitors but they were easily fended off. Some even left on their own.

To most carnivorous beastmen, the vegetative land was nothing to put in their eyes of but Mr. Wolf couldn't be more proud of himself.

He circled a large area around his cave, leaving some sections of that circle without his scent.

When he was done, he headed back to his cave. It was during that journey that he head a happy exclamation from Xiao Hēi. Having nothing better to do, he took a leisurely walk in her direction. He really wanted to know what the strange creature was so happy about.

My oh my! The evil she was up to. The little demoness had decided to bring death upon everyone.

The wolf almost puked blood when he saw her demon ways. She was kneeling before a few sticks and leaves that had started burning. By the looks of it, she had been the one who started it. He really wished he could kill her with one blow.

She was happily smiling at the growing flames, looking like it was her life's greatest achievement. Given the situation, it sort of was. At home, all she had to do was turn a switch and voila!- fire. She had rare need to lighters and more less match sticks.

To the wolf, her smile looked especially sinister. And when she dusted her hands, to him it looked like she was rubbing her hands together with malicious intent- a fiendish villain indeed.

Denise added more dry leaves to encourage the flames while Mr. Wolf, whom she didn't know was right behind her, was doing all he could to fight his bloodlust.

When she turned to her sweet potato, she came across the familiar grey eyes. The wolf was crouched low with his shoulder muscles twitching and clenched teeth showing, looking like he was ready to pounce.

In all honesty, she didn't know how she managed not to scream. Her mind went into chaos for a few seconds before it cleared and when it did, the novelty of the scene disappeared.

He looked at her and she looked at him for a period, she felt, that was way too long. Through the growing awkwardness, she decided to move towards the sweet potato. He also took that moment to move around her until her back was turned to him.

With one powerful slam, he extinguished the fire. Denise turned immediately, only to find smoke and sad looking scattered sticks. When she had made the fire earlier, all the sticks and leaves seemed to be happy with her and when it went off, the entire world turned blue.

"What the hell?" She rushed back to the fire, trying to save it, "The fuck is your problem?" She turned to the wolf, "Do you have any idea how long it took for me to make that fire?"

The wolf looked at her with what should have been a stern expression. His sanity screamed that Xiao Hēi was an evil little thing. Everything about her didn't make any sense: from her arrival to the fact that she was still alive.

Denise was seated on her arse, looking up at him but she was simply lost. Now what? Now what? What could have possibly inspired the big buffoon to come around and ruin her disaster of a life?

She took a deep breath then turned to the small fireplace. Silently, she organized the leaves and branches then picked up the two stones and started striking them again.

Mr. Wolf had been wondering how she had made the fire. He hadn't sensed her beast form and she didn't have any beast features. In fact, she looked soft all over. He was wanted to take the opportunity to observe her and find out exactly what she was.

He had no idea that she would do something as simple as picking up stones. He had never seen such a tiresome method, so he stared at it for a few seconds until he saw sparks start to fly.

'Growl,' he growled, swinging his paw at her hands.

She was lucky that he wasn't trying to go in for a direct hit, which is why she was able to get her hands out of the way quick enough.

Denise stood up and swung her leg at him, almost kicked the sucker's snout. She was going to ask him if he was looking for a fight but when she recalled his size, she swallowed her words back. Then she thought of something less harmful to her existence.

"Hey," she said in sugary voice, "living out here in the wild, you've probably never heard of fire. Fire is this ingenious discovery, the greatest pathway to evolution as we know it. Fire gives warmth, helps you see at night. You can cook food with it, smoke meat-"

He morphed into his human form, "I know what fire is."

Denise's angel face ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ̀ˋ
turned into a nasty sharp toothed fire head ლಠ益ಠლ).

"Then why do you keep trying to put mine off," the voice that came out was rough and not patient like before.

"Don't make fire," he commanded.

"Then how the hell do you expect me to eat?" She demanded.

His heart almost jumped out of his chest. Was this person truly incredible? She looked weak all over but was she just hiding her strength. Mr. Wolf had a small urge to bend his knee in worship but it was a very very minor feeling. What he felt was that maybe he should try to see how his strength works against her.

He paused, "You and the  beastmen where you come from, use fire to eat?"

If Denise understood his logic she would...

Denise: !!! ——— (ᗒ ᗨᗕ)

The wolf thought that they probably threw a few coals into their mouth along with the food. Or maybe their was some other weird way that they did it but somehow they ended up ingesting the fire.

He felt that those kinds of beastmen would never suffer large fires burning their homes. They would just eat the fire and that was the end. If a fire ever broke out, he would hurry up and call those beastmen to eat it quickly.

Then other questions began to pop up in his head; can they eat fire alone without the food? But they can't eat food without fire? The beastman that eats fire is really formidable.

Denise nodded her head. To her, it meant more or less of the same thing; she used fire to eat which meant she cooked using fire and ate when it was the right temperature.

The wolf was only seeing her swallowing flames. He was dying to try his strength on her to see how far he would last. But it would not make sense if he defeated a female, he needed to defeat a male to know his true standing.

Male beastmen that can swallow fire! What if they can also spit it out? Where would he be? If their females are like this and can also swallow fire, then the males must be—- He couldn't even imagine.

When she noticed his silence, she thought he finally understood so she got back down and started to make the fire.

Mr. wolf stepped back humbly, looking at her tiny body. He imagined that to grow to that size, she must have eaten a little fire. Was there a point when the fire became too much inside and didn't know where to put more so it came out? Out of where?

The wolf's eyes moved down from her serious face to her back down to her arse.

[ Work. Lord Have Mercy!
Why I keep bossing like I do,
Why I keep bossing like I do,]

(A/N; I felt it was perfect for the moment.

Now playing : "Have Mercy"

Cloe

───────────⚪──────

   ◄◄⠀▐▐⠀►►

2:08 / 3:15⠀───○ 🔊)

He freely stared at her arse, still trying to come around the idea of excess fire escaping from it and whether she could let it out at will.

In one little wolf beastman's mind, the human race became a bunch of flightless dragons that ate and farted fire- really scary, ah!

Two creatures, both afraid to cross the line with the other that they belived to be the stronger between them, continued to be cautious. One made fire despite being angered several times while the other simply watched waiting to observe the spectacle of eating fire. He was very obedient, with his hands held together and barely moving or breathing, paying that kind of critical attention that a middle school teacher could only dream of.

One wolf beastman and one human were both silent for a very long while.

(A/N; 4/4.
this made me imagine a land that is filled with dragons and they have dragon school. They learn how to breath fire, how to fly and their personal quirks- and of course the dangerous places, how to avoid hunters, how to avoid feral dragons, avoid being tamed and why they don't go to earth anymore.

Flying is the first lesson, followed by learning to breathe some special heat but not fire. That heat can form weak crystals to trap someone but if they are strong enough, they can break free.

{I was reminded of snow's glass casket. Snow white resurrected as a zombie and infected the prince too. Or the prince was a hungry vampire that fucking bit her but people were brainwashed to think it was a kiss. Snow has to be the darkest Disney Princess- finding love at a graveyard- dying even- mmh! Maybe I should just write a short story twisted grim fairytales book.}

Then they learn their special powers and finally, the flames. These flames only come once they are old enough- just like adolescence in humans. And also, they can't turn human, they are just dragons. I know people would start adding a girl to the equation and give her some sad last-in-class-not-popular-or-not-wanting-fame background or has early puberty, breathing fire in secret before everyone else. Then add some cool dragon boy or a feral or meeting up with human boy. The end of the equation is love and save the world some how. Just bleh! These are dragons. Just dragons that follow their normal cycle.

So like in fire breathing class, the teacher has to guide them on how to breath. He always laughs about how every year, they get students that who some how fail to understand the properly laid out technic to breathing fire through the nose and mouth. The fire ends up going in the reverse direction and they have to be hospitalized and have their organs rearranged.

Of course there are different kinds of dragons; water, ice <they are different, one is only found in rivers and lakes and barely survives out of water while the other prefers snowy areas but can go anywhere. They can't control both but an ice dragon can freeze water> , fire, wind. <there isn't an earth dragon and no surprise twist of only/last-earth-dragon. Can you imagine a dragon spit out soil? Like having soil in their chests? You can say magma but the dragon fire is hotter than magma and it's easier to carry.)

I just found out, today today today. Tuesday 16th November, 04:20 am what a dungeon is- 🥲I had never been interested in taking the effort to find out but was always curious. I thought it was some gaming thing but—- hohoho!

Note; friendly reminder. Please add this book to your library so that you can get notifications on updates. Or you can show your support by tapping that star. Tysm kisses- muah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

853K 25K 101
[ BEING REWRITTEN ] 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ----- 𝐃𝐘𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐒 I messed up - I messed up in typical Dylan fashion because...
696K 23.5K 34
THIS BOOK IS COMPLETED but it will be HEAVILY EDITED and have things added to it in the future. I wrote this book when I was much younger. I didn't e...
589K 24.8K 99
Honestly, I don't give a rat's ass about anything from the storyline. Those fucking capture targets are so damn stupid, falling for an idiotic birdbr...
8.7K 671 12
Dropped into a novel she once read right next to the female lead?! What is Rose to do when the female lead keeps getting her into trouble. "I'm not...