The Perfect Embodiment (An Al...

By MyVictim

Lilith Immaculate Pendragon is a single, unemployed pre-med student whose fiancée broke it off with her. Her... More

(1) Her Demise
(2) Hurricanes & Hangovers
(3) Mediator
(4) The Storm Is Raging Now
(5) No Light, No Light
(6) Thinking Of You
(7) It's my party and I'll die when I want to
(8) Regular Occurence
(9) What Would My Mama Do?
(10) Clarity - The Ultimate Design
(11) Dearest I'm So Sorry
(12) Complicated Love
(13) Shut up and Give it to Me
(14) I'm So Into You
(15) What's Wrong With Us?
(16) We're Dark Adrenaline
(17) Double Double Toil and Trouble
(18) Mama Forgive Me
(19) We're Young And In Love
(20) Five More Minutes
(21) A Thousand Years
(22) Cause I think you're a saint and I think you're an angel
(23) Burn With Me
(24) Keep On Dreaming
(25) DNA
(26) Lies, save the song and dance for your weak disciples
(27) I only love it when you touch me, not feel me
(28) Misfortune Finds It's Way
(29) When Did I Become This Person You Despise?
(30) One Day, I'm Gonna Forget Your Name
(32) The Hot Bass Boy
(33) Afraid of the way I'm feeling when I say
(34) I Will Always Love You
(35) We Got Issues
(36) Pull Me Into The Speed
(37) As Your Falling Down
(38) Open are the wounds inside us all
(39) I Hate What We Create
(40) Half Alive
(41) I Vow Forever
(42) Be Mine, Forevermore
(43) Cravings & Quickening
(44) As Above, So Below
(45) Dear God
(46) Cause I Love You For Infinity (Final)

(31) As The Pages Burn

253 16 67
By MyVictim

Lilith

I sat in my mum's house visiting my childhood. I sighed, something felt off. I sat on the kitchen island with a steaming mint tea in my hands.

"Mum why can't I remember him? He mentions those memories but I don't remember. I feel like I'm disappointing him." I whispered, my mum sighs.

"I don't know my dear. God you were so happy, I ask myself why did this have to happen to you." My mothers whispers, I felt fustrated.

"I don't know. It hurt to see that you're disappointing someone. But I don't know." I whispered until someone caught my attention, there was a photograph on the glass table. I think it was Aleksi and I, it looks like a virtual moment where he picks me up and spins me around in the photo. We were both laughing.

"Uh mum when was this?" I asked holding the picture.

"This was when we had the renewal of our vows. God, I remember that day so well. You two were the talk of the party." My mother whispers. God why can't I remember this?

"I don't remember, he always tells me those memories we shared. Why do I feel on fire when he touches me? Whenever I tell him I don't remember, his blue eyes are broken. I'm breaking him!" I whisper feeling a tear stream down my face.

"It's alright Lilith stop being hard on yourself, you were in an accident. It takes time and Aleksi has made it clear he will wait for you." My mum says.

"Can I stay here?" I whisper and she nods. I walked into my bedroom, I sighed and laid on my bed. I found a shirt on top of my luggage and it was a note.

Dear Lilith,
I know you don't remember but I'll wait for however long it takes. Because I love you, so I gave you one of your favorite shirts that you used to wear from my collection.
- Love, Aleksi

I pulled off my clothes and put the shirt on. It smelt of him, whenever he would be going out, he would douse himself with it.

I threw open my balcony door and sat on the balcony looking at the full moon. A shooting star came and I made a wish.

Aleksi

The house felt empty without Lilith's presence. I looked at the empty space that she used to preoccupy. It was Rilla and I only, I tried my hardest to keep it together.

Rilla whimper while she cuddled up to me. "I know Rilla, I miss her too." I whispered to my little dog, I decided to pick her up and walk toward the living room. I recalled the first time she came here. Sometimes when I was at the recording studio, I didn't want to come home.

I stood near my window and saw a shooting star, they say make a wish. I wished hard for one thing, but it's better not to be said.

(The Next Day)

"Hey little man how are you holding up?" Joonas asks me while I was tracking Niko's and Joel's vocals.

"Peachy...How would you feel if your girlfriend forgot you? How would fucking feel?" I asked my band mate. Joonas sighs.

"I'm sorry man, I didn't mean to make you upset. It's not easy on us either. She forgot us also." Joonas whispers and I clapped the guitarist on the shoulder.

"It's alright man...It's my fault anyway. I shouldn't have assumed she uh slept with Tommi, that's why she left that night. It's my fault Porko. Maybe I do deserve this." I whispered.

"Alright that's enough!" Joel says while we were all sitting around. Even Tommi was here.

"Aleksi you're not the one to blame it was me. Confessing that I loved her when I knew she loves and loved you deeply." Tommi said with a sigh.

"Guys we couldn't have controlled the situation." Niko says while we drank our beer, but I needed something stronger.

"There must be a way to bring her back." Olli says while running his hand through his sandy blonde curls.

"Maybe another hit?" Joonas suggests.

"Wait what? You want to hit a girl?" Niko asks with a confused face.

"It was just a suggestion Jesus Christ." Joonas mumbled while taking a sip of his beer.

"How about a kiss? Surely that must make her feel something." Niko suggests, while Joel laughed.

"Please Niko don't go all Disney on us, those are only fairytales." Joel says. I needed something stronger and there was vodka in there, I took out a shot glass and unscrewed the cap and poured one and downed it.

The bitter aftertaste made me wince, here I was sitting around with my band mates thinking of ways to make her come back to me.

"I don't think I can hit her and kiss her yes. But that only happens in fairytales, kiss the girl she awakens and boom she's in my arms." I whisper, while playing with the empty shot glass. I poured myself another and downed it. I just kept drinking, but it didn't help in any way.

"How about? Make her fall in love with you a second time? I mean that could work right?" Olli asks.

Niko

Aleksi kept drinking the shot and I looked over at Joel and he nodded.

"We should take him to her. Maybe her presence can help him." Joel says.

He nods, while Tommi helped us bring out Aleksi. Tommi drove us to Lilith's house. It was around 11pm. We knocked on the door. We saw foot steps approaching the door.

"Hello?" I saw the tall butler Paisley.

"Hi Paisley. We're friend of Lilith and we brought him." I say while pointing to a drunken Aleksi.

"oh dear Aleksi, absolutely let me get Miss Lilith." The butler says and while inviting us in. We saw the black haired woman rushing down the stairs dressed in Aleksi's shirt.

Lilith

"Miss Lilith there's four gentlemen downstairs and they want to see you." Paisley falls. I brushed out my hair and rushed downstairs, I noticed I was dressing in a baggy shirt that he put there.

"What on earth is going?" I asked the four men, until the brown haired gestured to his black haired friend. Aleksi? He was groaning, I showed them to my room.  My bed was an King size.

"Lay him there." I whispered, I sighed looking at him.

"If you need anything call us." The long brown haired one said and leaves. I walked over, I help him remove his jacket, his shoes.

"I'll be back." I whisper to him and rush downstairs to get a bottle of water and some pain killers. I placed them next to bed stand. I held a cool cloth also begin to dab his forehead.

"Lilith?" Aleksi asks and I hummed in response.

"Uh yes?" I whispered, while I dabbed his forehead.

"I miss us, I miss you. Was I such a bad boyfriend that the universe is punishing me this way?" Aleksi asks me. I remembered the photo my mum showed me.

"I don't think you were...But I'm really sorry to be causing you this pain." I said while he groaned. I looked at his bloodshot blue eyes.

"Will you stay with me tonight?" He whispers and I nodded. If only he knew what I wished for, when I saw the shooting star.

"I don't know, do you want me to?" I asked him, while I watched him pull off his jeans and shirt. I had to look away from him.

"Is that a blush I see...Do you like what you see?" He asks with a smirk. I looked away, God he's the death of me.

"Were you always like this? My sweet amnesia has taken the luxury to recall stuff." I whispered to him, while he climbs onto the bed, I helped him in. I was about to walk onto the other side and I felt him pull me toward him, which caused me to fall on top of him and straddle his lap.

Our faces were so close.

"You're drunk Aleksi. Now is not the time." I whispered to him, he seems needy. Was he always this eager to be with me? Was he always this tender? God his touch was electrifying.

"I know you feel something, because I feel it also." Aleksi whispers to me and I got off his lap and snuggled up to him.

My heart was pounding, my body felt on fire. If this was: the way I felt around him. Then it must have been a passionate and raw love. His snores filled the room, I sighed and stroked his fluffy black hair.

I think I was kind of liking him already, I wished that this situation would go away.

"I'm sorry I'm putting you through this pain, I hope I can remember you soon...Because it's killing me not knowing you." I whispered, his tattooed arm pulled me closer to him and I laid on his bare chest.

(The Next Morning)

Aleksi was fast asleep, I decided to crawl out of bed. I couldn't stop thinking about the way he held me. I brushed my hair and shoved it up in a messy bun.

I decided to make him some scrambled eggs with bacon, with some Gatorade you know electrolytes. I got two mugs of coffee.

"Preparing breakfast for him huh?" My mother says with a smile and I nodded.

"Mum...I think I might like him again. Is it possible to develop feelings for a person a second time?" I asked her and my mum smiles.

"Yes it is quite possible! Especially if the love to begin with was deep." She whispers. He has told me our love was deep.

"Were we really that happy?" I asked her and my mum sighs.

"Oh yes... for the short amount of with Aleksi and bring him here. He loves you, but I understand that you're still recovering." She tells me.

I got the tray and walked toward my room, I saw the black haired man sitting up and groaning.

"Oh shit...Did I do anything last night?" He asks me and I shook my head no.

"Oh no... you were just majorly drunk and we just slept next to each other." I whisper while walking toward him and placing the tray down.

"Thank you L-Lilith." He says while I got my mug of coffee and sipped it. "Oh I see you for my shirt and you're wearing it." He whispers and I nodded.

"Yes...It smells quite nice and it smells like home I guess." I whispered.

"You know that was your favorite shirt. Since it looks better on you, you can keep it." He smiles at me.

His crystalline blue eyes took my breath away, I think I was....

Crushing on him!

"Are you alright Lilith?" He asks me and I nodded my head.

"Oh yes... I just remembered that I have a doctors appointment for an MRI." I whispered.

"I can come with you." He whispers.

"You wouldn't mind?" I asked him and he shook his head no.

A/N: What do you think the doctor will say? Will she remember Aleksi or no? Will she fall in love with him a second time? What would you like to see happen? - Nantia

Song: As the Pages Burn by Arch Enemy

And OMG...Thank you for the 3k reads, all your votes and comments mean a lot! See you on the next one! 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 791 45
It was just a 1 night stand. But something else sparked. She's a true player and he's lost looking for her. What happens when it just continues? READ...
163 16 29
"I need you to keep quiet about this meeting. And, even if you don't like it, I want you to stay away from me from now on." * Since Vine lost his fat...
1.2K 254 56
Love, Happy Endings, Soulmates, these are the things we want and need in life, we want to get them, but it's easier said than done. Certain factors n...
578 27 12
I am Taron and I slept with the love of my life once. She never returned my calls, then I found out she was dating my brother. Now she is engaged to...