Demon's Secret Wife (COMPLETE...

By Yours_Nidhi

The Nayak Brothers - Book 2 Omkar Nayak, 32 years old cold blooded, ruthless businessman was single, sexy yet... More

Introduction
Prologue Teaser - It's not O.K with O.K!!!
#OMukta for you ❤️
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's Note - Not an update - This book is awesome ❤️
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Prologue Teaser - Beware!!! I'm fire 🔥 Little Kitten!!!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Next Daily - Prologue Teaser - A.B.D🔥 Does 'NOT' loose lil Dove!!!🕊️
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 45 - Republished
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue

Chapter 34

28.1K 1.7K 572
By Yours_Nidhi

MUKTA

'Anandi Tai (Aunty)...I will look into it...Tumi Pan Kaalaji Gheya...Vishranti Gheya (You please take care and take rest)...' I held Tai's hand and made her sit in the verandah. She was extremely tired.

'I am fine Jalebi...Relax...' she said and I rolled my eyes. That Jalebi name!!! Damn!!!

I silently picked the flowers basket and handed it over to the men from village who were lending a hand in decorating Anandi Tai's home for Rithu's wedding. Everything looked good, everyone was happy and I had put up a fake smile on my lips as I arrived to Phulvaspura last night. I didn't really have a place to go, I wanted to run away from all the miseries and pain. I knew if I stay in Mangalore Nayak's would try to find me. They were powerful people but I as well did my best by writing up a note where I lied about how much I hated joint family, how desperately I wanted a divorce as well.

But when I switched on the phone I noticed 'n' number of messages and missed calls and I regretted switching it on. I must have simply discarded my sim card.

'Mukku see na...I told my cousins that I'm not going to apply all these chemical face pack Haldi. Please Mukku grind that your special Haldi pack na for my marriage. You promised me' Ritu said and I smiled at her. Fari, Rithu and me were childhood friends. But after Fari's parents death she went back to stay with her grandparents and uncle's family. Rithu and I spent most of our childhood together and today I was extremely happy that she was getting married to the man of her dreams. Prajwal was a great guy and loved her a lot.

Love makes life beautiful. But then you've got to be lucky in love. Not everyone are lucky when it comes to love. My eyes glistened at the thought of a certain someone.

'Jalebi...here take the ingredients!!!' Tai came to me with the ingredients and I sat down to grind them.

'Jalebi do you'

'Tai!!! Please call me Mukta...I don't like that name...' saying I began grinding the turmeric roots and simultaneously added the rose essence.

'Nooo Bala (child)...Your husband named you that...It maybe orthodox for many but if you ask me...it shows his love for you...and anyways you a sweetheart... Jalebi suits you' Tai said and went to look at the catering arrangements while my eyes again filled with tears.

My phone began ringing again so I decided to switch off my phone again. I could use anyone's phone saying I lost mine.

Post making the turmeric sandalwood rose paste with fresh cream I noticed my hands had gone yellow. I tried hard but couldn't get the color off my hands. While I heard Tai say...

'Arey wahhh Jalebi...Mehndi cladded hands with Sagunacha Haldi...Khub chaan (Blessed Turmeric...Nice one!!!)' she said and I ignored her and walked away getting busy with my work.

Rituals for the Haldi (Turmeric) ceremony had begun. Some ladies had already begun their gossips as Omkar wasn't with me.

Why is she alone???

I knew it!!! These rich big shots!!! Must have got bored with her!!!

She was pregnant na!!! Remember??? I heard she had a miscarriage... Who will tolerate such a loss!!!

She's a average looking girl!!! And these men from bigger town often find a new butterfly!!!

Probably they got to know about her financial condition!!!

Poor girl!!! Husband left her at such a young age!!!

How sad...no one came from her family...Anandi Tai called them personally itseems.. These rich fake people!!! Should always be away from them.

I was getting annoyed with all the talks but I didn't bother to reply them back. But when the talks never stopped I shot them a glare. However the hush hush gossips continued. One of young girls even taunted me while I was sweating due to lot of work...

'Ooohhhh Mrs Richie Rich's wife needs a A.C now...' and I was irritated. I went and sat aside in a corner. I was thirsty, hungry and annoyed. So I picked my favorite vada pav, picked a bottle of kokum juice and walked outside the house. While Tai said...
'Mukku don't sit near that banyan tree in backyard...it's almost late evening...you know na

Ratrichya veli.. Pimplyacha Zhadavar Pretatma rahtat!!! (it's night time and the banyan tree is a home to many unholy spirits!!! )
Te Bhukelele Astaat Ani Tyana Raktachi Tahan Asthe (They will be hungry and thirsty for blood!!!)

Oh come on!!! I'm not gonna fall for it again!!!
First Chetkin(witch) and now Pretatma (ghost)!!!

Give me a break!!!
I rolled my eyes and went and sat under the banyan tree as fresh breeze made me feel so good. I smiled.

That's when my Baba's house... the house where I spent my childhood fell infront of my eyes...Tears welled up as I saw the huge lock hanging infront of it.

I couldn't even enter that compound today. But this same house strengthened my determination.

'I will buy this house one day!!! I will Baba...I promise you!!!'

I couldn't go into the compound so I sat there in the garden of Tai's house facing my childhood home. Filling it in the depth of my eyes. While I heard a voice...

'Its beautiful...I thought only you are Shizuka but your house also looks like Shizuka's house ya Vanni...' and my eyes widened at the words Shizuka and Vanni together.

I turned around to see Pattu sitting next to me with a bright smiling face.

No no no!!!
Stop it Mukku!!! You are dreaming...
Smiling more than usual!!!
Then I recalled what Baba used to say...
When you are too tired you begin to hallucinate.
Mukkuuu...Tu Khup Thaklela (You are too tired!!!)

I decided to ignore my thoughts and looked at my Vada Pav. Finally after so many days I'm getting to eat authentic Maharashtrian Vada Pav...I took a bite and bit upon a chilli and moaned...

'Yummmm!!!! After how many days I'm eating tasty food!!!'

While I heard my hallucinations pitching in form of Pattu...
'Eyyy this is not fair ok Shizuka Vanni...you know your Vada pav sucks when compared to my masala dosa...if you want I can even try making this vada pav for you ..but for that give me a bite na...' she said eyeing my Vada pav!!!

Damnnn!!! This Pattu is either cooking or eating in my dreams too!!!
I rolled my eyes and continued eating while I heard...
'How selfish Shizuka Vanni....I don't care...I need a bite right now' saying she held my hand that held the Vada Pav and stuffed it into her mouth and my eyes widened in shock when I felt her touch.

I jumped at once.
'Hmmmmm Nice ...how about we adding some more salt and lemon into it ..yummmm' saying she came and took another bite of my Vada Pav

And I gulped nervously!!!

Whhhh... what the hell!!!
She held my hand!!!
Damnnn!!!

'This indeed is so tasty and this chilli...But I am thirsty Shizuka Vanni...Give me something to drink naaaaa...'

Damnnn!!! She is hungry annnnd thirsty too!!!

I mean look at the way she is dumping that Vada Pav in her mouth!!! Damnnn!!!

Mukku!!! First it's the Vada pav then it's you!!!
Oh God!!! Shit!!!
I don't want to die so soon Deva (god)... what have I seen in life...a few hugs, a kiss, a little touches...damn least I deserve is to have a good sex before I get eaten up by this hungry Pretatma !!!

I slowly started taking back steps while she shouted...
'Vanni... where are you going...I am thirsty too... Give me that red drink na'

Damnnnn!!! She wants to suck my blood!!!
Freak ...

And I started running away from there only to crash into a tower!!!
I stopped and saw a completely brown sticky man standing infront of me!!!

Now what can this be ???
Zombie!!? Oh God!!!

And the next minute the zombie held my hand saying...
'Annna...Found her!!!'

Damnnnn!!! The zombies leaders name is Anna!!!

Freaking Fooooooking holy Fishhhh!!!

The zombie held my hand tightly and I didn't know what to do...

'Mukkkkku!!! Gheuun takkkk!!!' (Take this) saying I pinched one into the zombie's tummy while he cried in pain and bent down while I smashed a punch into the nape of its neck while the zombie cried in pain.

And I began running away from the ghost club only to slip and fall down into a mud pit but two strong hands caught me by my waist and I felt a squeeze on my waist.

This familiar touch!!!
And I shivered!!! ..but I didn't have the guts to turn around...

While I heard...
'Missed me baby girl?' and I closed my eyes. Tears began welling up in my eyes and all the anger began hovering and I don't know what went into me...

In one go I turned around and kicked him straight in his balls!!!

While I heard a loud 'Ouuuuuchhhh' in chorus. Only to see half the village staring at me and then I see the 6.5 inches tower lying on floor crying in pain.

I had attacked his jewel!!! Which probably would be shining in sometime.
I was shocked.

Damnnn!!! Is he really here???
What the hell!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4M 348K 82
Brotherhood Billionaires Book 1 Dedication ~ To The Girls Who Wanted A Man Who Will Burn Her Insecurities Into Ashes. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●○~~~~~~~~~~...
1.6M 89.3K 56
The Nayak Brothers - Book 1 This is a story of two individuals who are tied into a knot by destiny. Story is situated in Mangalore, Karnataka. Prarth...
316K 19.7K 35
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
96K 8.4K 20
( On Every Sunday) First Book of Her Series Meet our Boss Lady Eshana Shekhawat WELCOME TO journey.... Of Eshana and Armaan .. When Life made her...