The Class Clown And The Class...

By wuchisix

Rory never intended on making any close friends in his last year of highschool , it was supposed to be like a... More

Rory POV
Josh POV
Rory POV
Josh POV
Rory POV
Josh Pov
Rory POV
Josh Pov
Josh Pov
Rory POV
Josh Pov
Rory Pov
Josh Pov
Rory POV
Josh Pov
Rory Pov
Josh Pov
Josh Pov
Rory Pov
Josh Pov
Rory Pov
Josh Pov
Rory Pov
Josh Pov

Rory POV

74 1 0
By wuchisix

3:27 p.m

Pulling into the golf parking lot , Ember and I both got out the car  simultaneously closing the car doors.

Walking towards the modern built building  , we were greeted with an all too familiar face .

" Good evening " the young woman behind the desk who looked to be in her early twenties greeted us.

" Hi Amy " I gave a small smile.

Handing us both two white cards , we were already making our way to around the court.

This was the second time I had brought Ember and I'd like to think she actually enjoyed the sport but I knew other wise .

Walking over towards the shed we each both grabbed a  golf club followed by a ball.

" Over there looks like a good spot " she said pointing towards a tall tree with shade .

Eyeing her up and down , I continued my walk towards my usual course .

" C'mon , just one picture before you start pleaseee " she said blocking my path.

Hesitatingly I grabbed her phone , I would rather get it over with now than have her nag me while I was playing.

" Let's go " she said dragging me over towards the tree. 

3:45

" I'm done " I said handing her , her phone.

" But we've only took three ".

" Three? , You only like three , I took atleast 50!  "

" It's not my fault your bad at this Roryyy " she faked cried.

" I'm done " 

" You know when you get a girlfriend she's gonna ask you to things like these , what will you do? " she muttered trailing behind me .

Thinking it over , I've never liked anyone growing up , I used to watch shows and wonder what was so exciting about being obsessed with someone but as I grew older I envied seeing couples , not because of the intimacy but because it was like having a forever friend and despite going to an all boy's school I've had multiple girls approach me but it never once ended well , so I came to the conclusion that It was all in my head and that I didn't need a girlfriend , or friend to live happily.

" Don't need one , besides if she's anything like you I'd throw her off the nearest cliff " 

" You mean you can't get one " she snorted behind me.

" Whatever makes you sleep at night Ember "

We continued to the course and played a few rounds together but she bailed mid round saying she was tired and just videoed me the rest of the evening .

5:09 p.m

" I'm never carrying you here again " I said exiting the building .

" Alright , we can go somewhere else next time then " she smiled beside me to which I simply rolled my eyes.

" Wait ! " she stopped dead in her tracks

" Did you forget something? "

" Hold my phone " she said pushing the phone in my hands .

I watched as she ran over to the glowing sign hanging onto the building before fawning a pose which made her neck look as if it were doing a full 360 .

" Quick take a picture before I forget this pose , not even Victoria secret  models could keep up with me " 

" The only way you would be hired by a modeling agency was if the photo-shoot theme was zoo " I said placing her phone on the ground before walking over to my car .

" Tcht " she said picking her up and dusting it off.

I wont lie , I am a little  pleased Ember forced me to leave the house , nothing could beat the blowing afternoon breeze against your face  and the strangely calming bustling of cars driving-

" Rory "

Pretending I didn't hear her I continued my thoughts

The calming bustles of the cars and the way-

"Rory!"

Exhaling  I answered " what? "

" I have an idea , how about we sneak out later? " 

I didn't even have to turn to know she was staring at me with hopeful eyes.

"No"

" When was the last time we did it? " she continued " I know I'm asking a lot today but I have exams next week  so I don't when I'll be able to visit again after this ,  besides we both know you wouldn't get in trouble even if you were caught "

"Maybe because I know how to use my freedom responsibly " I said rolling my eyes." What do we need to sneak out for in the first place?"

"A part-"

"Yeah no , I'm not going"

"You didn't even let me finish " 

 Taking  my eyes off the road for a brief second I eyed her  waiting for her to go on.

" It's a college party "

How was that even better??

Openeing my mouth to protest she cut me off

" Before you say anything it's different , you actually enjoy college parties and it's not filled with a bunch of wasted teenagers "  she trailed off.

"Stop lying"

Sighing she started up again , "Fine maybe it is filled with a bunch of wasted teenagers but they're fun wasted teenagers , please Rory we wont get this opportunity again and I promise it'll be fun " leaning back into the chair she continued " your seventeen your supposed to want to try these things out "

" And your nineteen your supposed to be convincing me to not do these stuff "

I knew  she was right I was seventeen and the crazies thing I've ever done was steal the 3d glasses when Mrs Lucy carried me to watch a movie when I was eight .

-"and I'll clean  your bedroom before I go home- "

"Fine" 

I'm starting to think maybe  I wasn't as good as saying no to her as I thought .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154 5 64
Life has been a rollercoaster for a boy like Martin. He always had a bubbly personality, openly bisexual and he is in fact moderately popular in scho...
80.7K 2.7K 44
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...
2.7K 77 11
Love is a complicated thing, a thing that very few can master. Andrew Smith, a sixteen-year-old student, is just trying to make it through high schoo...
4.7K 173 22
Guy looked at me with a serious expression on his face, "You know James, it seems to me like you might have a crush on me." I immediately got defensi...