corpse husband oneshots

Por fxckmikey

oneshots of corpse husband requests always welcome :) Más

among us
thin walls
jealous corpse
clingy
book store
lazy day

another among us

7K 139 73
Por fxckmikey

~ ~ ~

A M O N G U S

a sweet streamer meets a new friend while playing a game of among us

~ ~ ~

"Hey guys, today we're going to be streaming among us with a couple of old friends and hopefully some new ones!" I smiled sweetly at the camera as I started my stream, my eyes immediately going to the chat to see what people were saying.

"I'm doing okay today, it's been a really hard week so I'm just happy that I'm feeling up to streaming." I answered a question asking how I was doing after the break I had taken the last couple of days for my mental health.

I noticed an invite to a discord from Felix and joined it, immediately heading for the call.

"Hey guys." I greeted softly when I joined, nervous to be playing with the people I didn't know.

"Who is that?" I heard a soft male voice ask, I think belonging to Sykkuno who I had seen some of my friends stream with before.

"This is Y/N. She's the sweetest angel you'll ever meet." Sean, or Jack as everyone knew him, introduced me to the group.

Sean and Felix had been friends of mine for a few years now ever since we met through youtube. I couldn't be more thankful to have the two in my life.

"Hi Y/N!" I heard the familiar voice of Rae call, smiling as a few people I hadn't met yet started to say hello to me.

"Hello." A deep voice said into their mic causing my brain to short circuit. I was quiet as I stared at the call in shock, not believing it was real.

"Y/N you there?"
"Did Corpse break her?"
"Y/N!"

I zoned back in when Felix screamed my name into his mic. "There's no need to shout." I softly scolded him, turning his volume down in the discord call as I did to save my ears that pain in the future.

"Are you simping over Corpse now?" Rae laughed, referring to the boy with the deep voice now.

"Your name is Corpse?" I asked softly, scrunching my nose in distaste. "That sounds so dark... why not something cute?"

The others in the call laughed at my response and a quick glance at my chat showed me they were freaking out.

"What would be cuter than Corpse?" he asked, a teasing tone in his voice as he asked me.

I stumbled over my words as I answered, nervous that I was now making a fool of myself in front of this new group of people.

I think my chat could see me getting scared as they started spamming messages of encouragement.

"Um, I don't know. Something like...bubba?" I finished lamely, immediately feeling embarrassed when everyone started laughing at me.

"Oh Y/N..." Sean laughed out, used to the way I was and probably sensing how I was feeling. "We should have mentioned, she's like a sweet little kitten."

"A kitten huh?" Corpse replied.

The others began discussing what I had said and laughing at Corpse as they poked fun.

I pulled my knees to my chest on my screen and read a little from my chat, trying to distract myself from the call.

I knew streaming was a bad idea today, I was feeling way too sensitive for this new group of people to be laughing at me.

I was starting to regret even coming on, getting more upset when I saw some Corpse fans in my stream chat going off.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend." I softly apologised.

"Oh Y/N it's okay, you were just being your cute self!" Rae tried to make me feel better, but the hate in my chat was getting to me.

"Corpse finds it funny, right Corpse?" Sykkuno sweetly tried to make me feel better too.

"Okay Y/N..." Corpse began as I held my breath at the sound of my name in his voice. "How about we make a deal?"

I cleared my throat shyly as I answered. "What deal?"

"This is getting interesting." Felix laughed on his end of the discord call.

"I'll let you call me bubba..." he began, a soft giggle leaving my lips at his offer as I was glad he wasn't angry. "If I can call you kitten. Deal?"

"Kitten?" I asked, tilting my head to the side in thought as my stream chat went completely off the rails.

"Yes, Jack said your like a kitten so I'm gonna call you kitten." He explained, waiting for my answer.

I honestly thought he was just being nice so I didn't get upset but it was very sweet of him.

"Okay.. we have a deal." I finally replied, the others cheering when I agreed.

"This is gonna be a fun game." Jack laughed as I joined the among us lobby, smiling immediately when I saw I was the pink character with my little witch hat.

"You guys ready to start?" Rae asked once everyone joined the lobby.

"I'm ready, you ready kitten?" Corpse answered, immediately putting attention on me. My cheeks flamed bright red at the name.

"Uh, yeah I'm ready." I giggled nervously as I replied.

"How are we supposed to know who you're replying to if you don't say their name?" Rae laughed, teasing me to say it as I covered my face with my hands.

"That is a good point." Corpse hummed in agreement. "Who are you talking to kitten?"

"You, bubba." I answered quietly, my face now completely on fire at what I had said.

Why did I have to open my mouth.

Thankfully enough the game soon started so I had to mute myself as 'Crewmate' appeared across my screen.

"I am so nervous." I shakily laughed to my stream, scared to check the chat after what had just happened. "This is an uh, interesting group."

I saw Jack following me and got nervous, but he seemed to be content accompanying me while I did my tasks and he did his so I slowly began to trust him.

A meeting flashed up on my screen showing that Felix and Toast were already dead. Wow, the imposters were working fast today.

"I found Felix in electrical, where is everyone?" Rae who had called the meeting started us off.

"Y/N and I were in shields." Jack answered for both of us. I was a bit more trusting of him as he couldn't have killed anyone while being with me.

The others began to answer where they were and I was immediately sus of Corpse who hadn't answered.

"Corpse? Where were you?" Rae realised he hadn't answered too.

"I was doing card swipe." He mumbled in an annoyed tone, the others beginning to laugh at him for something I clearly didn't understand.

Confused, I tuned out of the conversation a little as I began to play with my hands. I felt uncomfortable playing with new groups as I usually felt like an outsider and that was happening right now.

"How about we skip, and if you're really sus of me then kitten can accompany and make sure I do all my tasks okay?" Corpse offered when we realised we were getting nowhere with this conversation.

"Is that okay with you Y/N?" Sykkuno asked me as the others waited for my response.

"Sure, I can do that." I offered, a bit confused on why Corpse is being so nice to me. The others agree and we skipped the vote. I muted my mic again and began walking towards medbay with Corpse following behind me.

"Everyone seems really nice." I told my stream chat as I went. "I'm very thankful they're letting me play with them today."

After doing my task in medbay, I smiled when I noticed Corpse boop my character before doing his.

I stared in shock as I watched my kill animation show up on the screen. Jack had vented in and killed me while Corpse was doing his task, the latter not immediately calling a meeting when he saw my body.

"Oh... I feel betrayed." I laughed to my stream chat, reading a few messages about how they couldn't believe Jack killed me.

"Alright." Corpse started the meeting gruffly. "Who did it? I turned my back for one second and now my kitten is dead."

"You were alone with her and now she's dead?" Jack tried to throw the blame.

"No. No." Corpse stopped the confused chatter from the others. "I wanna know who did it. We were in medbay, she did her task, I gave her a little boop, she was fine, then I turned round and she was dead. Who killed my kitten?"

I couldn't help but laugh at how seriously he was taking this. "At least Corpse will avenge my death."

My stream chat seemed to be going crazy over the way Corpse and I were playing together, some even hateful at the way I was being with him which upset me a little.

The meeting ended with Poki being voted off and a very grumpy Corpse.

The imposters won in the end and the game ended.

"Jackkkk." I whined when I turned my mic back on. "I am so heartbroken right now."

Everyone laughed at me, including Jack who apologised. "It was too good an opportunity to pass up and Corpses reaction was hilarious."

"I'm going to get you back for that." Corpse threatening him making me laugh with everyone else, feeling more comfortable with the group now.

The next round started and I was imposter this time, something that made me extremely nervous.

"Oh no..." I said to my chat when I saw the screen. It was only the second game and I was still too nervous to even try do well as imposter. "I'm sorry guys I don't think I'm gonna be able to do a good imposter round right now. I'm way too nervous."

I walked around the map aimlessly, not sure I could fake tasks well right now and too nervous to actually go for a kill.

A meeting was called showing Toast, my imposter buddy, had killed Leslie and self reported. Interesting play from him, no one would expect that.

"Where is everyone?" He asked as people started listing off their locations.

"Kitten, where are you?" Corpse drew the attention to me as the only one who hadn't answered.

"I'm just kinda, walking the map." My voice shook as I answered a little, my anxiety building up. I hated being imposter early on as I needed time to prepare myself for it.

"Y/N..." Felix trailed off, clearly feeling sus of me. "Are you the imposter?"

"No." I denied straight away, not sure what else to say.

"I think you're sus..." Jack pointed out, many in the chat agreeing with him. I was worried I had got caught straight away on the first round.

"I'm really not imposter." I tried innocently, hoping to throw them off as I just wanted out of this meeting right now.

"Why aren't you doing tasks then?" Rae interrogated.

"I'm just really nervous right now, I can't concentrate on the game." I didn't even have to fake my nervous giggle as it was really how I was feeling.

"Hmm..." Felix still seemed sus of me and it worried me as he knew me really well and could probably tell I was imposter.

"Kitten?" Corpse interrupted, calling for my attention. I answered and waited patiently for whatever he wanted to ask me. "Are you sure you're not the imposter?"

"No I'm not imposter Corpse." I sighed, kind of annoyed to be asked again.

"What did you call me?" Corpse asked as everyone in the call ooo'ed.

"Oh..." my eyes widened in realisation. "I'm sorry bubba I forgot."

"Mhm.." Corpse sounded grumpy now. "Vote kitten off for not calling me bubba."

To my surprise everyone agreed and voted me off, making me giggle quietly as I muted myself.

What a strange day...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

21.2K 1.1K 12
𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐚 【𝐧.】 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. ED: (10/20/2021) This book was originally archived back in.. fall of last y...
634K 15.4K 53
little stories about the one and only corpse husband on youtube :) also gender neutral pronouns :) by the way i don't write smut, sorry it makes me...
536K 9.5K 23
「REQUESTS CLOSED」 "i was the imposter." cover ©️ owner all writings here are my own.
27.2K 756 21
These oneshots are purely going to be requests. Make a comment in the first chapter with what you'd like! :D Rules and things you should know are in...