๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๏ฟฝ...

By hxnsqng

โAww, the most kindest boy in school is trembling.โž warning - mature content, swearing etc. More

- ํ•˜๋‚˜
- ๋‘˜
-๋„ค
-๋‹ค์„ฏ
-์œก
- procasinating
-์ผ๊ณฑ
- ํŒ”
- ๊ทธ๊ฒŒ ๋์ด์•ผ
- author's note
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

- ์‚ผ

1.6K 62 45
By hxnsqng

------------------------------------------------------☆

::🖇::

Felix's pov:

"Ugh wtf do I wear?"

Scattered clothes lay everywhere as the pale skinned boy dug through his entire closet. There was nothing good enough!

"AH!"

"I FOUND IT BITCHES-"

He finally set for this outfit:

"Welp it's simple, but comfy!"

**ding! Message from unknown number.**

??

Felix:
"Uhm who is this?"

??:
"It's hyunjin you rat, here's my address that you forgot to ask for: Nightingale road, 2nd street, xx."

Felix:
"Oh duh! Sorry about that but thanks."

Read.

Just then the bell rang.

"Oh BM's here!"

It rang again continously.

"I'm coming calm down-"

he swung the door open and saw BM, giving him a hug which BM happily received with a back smack that caused Felix to yelp at the sting he used force with.

"Godamn what are you eating?"

"Just some thick ass bro." He smirked.

"Sureeeee-" he rolled his eyes, adjusting his shirt.

"Let's go then?"

"Yea we gotta go pick up Hyunjin."

"Oh, yeah.." BM sounded unsure about it.

"Don't worry man, It'll be alright." Felix smiled, locking the door as the two boys walked over to Hyunjins place.

Hyunjins pov:

"Dude you can't wear this to a party."
Jisung exclaimed, complaining like a 13 year old girl while rummaging through Hyunjin's closet.

"Why not? It's comfy and I like it end of story. I'm not even impressing anyone."

Jisung rolled his eyes, rummaging through Hyunjin's dark ass closet.

"Nahhhh you gotta impress the man of your dreams - Lee Felix!" Jeongin announced as if he was a kings messenger.

"Man of my dreams my ass, He's more like man of my nightmares."

"We all know your gonna grumble like this and end up kissing his ass in 2 minutes."

"No I will no-"

The doorbell rang.

"their here so quick wtf? You still don't have a proper outfit dumbass!" Jisung exclaimed, rummaging through the closet faster.

"I don't care I'm going, goodbye." Hyunjin shoved his hands in his pockets and opened the door to see the two boys standing there.

"HYUNJIN U-" jisung yells can be heard until a muffled voice shut him up. Thank you jeongin.

"Let's go." Hyunjin mumbled before the two boys ran down from hyunjin's room.

"Helloooo we are Hyunjin's friends - I'm jeongin and this is Jisung." The fox like boy smiled, his hand still shoved over the squirrel boy's mouth. "Could we join you guys too?"

"No-" hyunjin was about to protest.

"Sure you can!" Felix ignored him, smiling at the two boys.

"Thanks!" Jeongin dragged jisung by his arm, hyunjin just inwardly wanted to punch Felix and his friend's faces while locking the door.

"Off to Hoshi's house then!" BM spoke up.

Time skip:

When the five boys arrived at the party, it was already wild. People doing unholy things everywhere you turned, loud talking and flirting here and there and obviously the house was a fucking mess.

"Ever seen a person throw a sane party? I don't think so." Hyunjin mumbled.

"I think it's pretty cool! Oh i see Lisa and the gang calling me for some party ping pong, you wanna join lix?" He ruffled Felix's hair.

"Nah man, you go ahead!" He smacked BM's back, to which the buff dude smiled and ran off to the lil gang at the table.

"JEONGINNIE LOOK THERES TRUTH OR DARE WITH THE POPULAR KIDS LETS GOOOO" jisung yelled, before Jeongin could speak the squirrel had dragged the fox away.

"Oh no.." Felix mumbled under his breath. He was stuck with hyunjin.

"Ok look Let's split wa-"

anddd Hyunjin was gone. Nevermind.

"Well sucks for him i guess." Felix sighed, before wandering around the house to do something.

Felix went to the bathroom, since everyone he knew was too busy. He opened the bathroom door to use it, when he caught a drunk dude throwing up in the toilet.

"Oh Jesus I'm sorr-"

The man spat in the toilet, flushing it. He gave Felix a dazed flirty look, immediately making the aussie boy uncomfy.

"Oh hi Rose your so pretty care to take me out on a date?" He stumbled towards Felix, not giving respect to any personal bubble.

"Uhm... I'm not any person named Rose I'm ju-"

"Nooooo don't go don't leave my side" the drunk dude kept slurring, now having a harsh grip on Felix's hand.

"Hey that fucking hurts, Let me go!" He tried yanking his hand away, that pissed the drunk guy, resorting to violently hitting Felix's head.

Felix held onto his head, a loud ringing in his ears. He felt his stability decreasing, not knowing what happened next. Just pitch black.

Another time skip:

Felix felt his eyes heavily flutter open, a light buzz in his head.

"What happened.."

"Your such an idiot."

"Hyunjin..?"

"What."

Felix was seated on a rooftop seat, cold on the bottom but nice ventilation. Hyunjin was seated next to him, small cuts and scars on his face holding an ice pack on the other boys head.

"Thanks.. for that." The aussie boy mumbled, gently taking the ice pack off his head since he felt better.

"Whatever."

The silence felt nice between the two, until Felix playfully decided to press the ice pack on Hyunjin's neck.

"HEY YOU ASSHAT!" Hyunjin yelped, smacking Felix's shoulder.

"HAHA SO MUCH FOR BEING A MYSTERY BOI"

"Fuck you." Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

"You don't have the guts too." Felix smirked.

"Oh really." He said coldly, having a stare into Felix's eyes.

The other seemed to also gaze in response, a pink flush on his face dusting on his cheeks.

The gaze went on for a tad bit long, just their brown hazelnut eyes gazing into each other. Drowning. Swimming. Just a glow of comfort and warmth of cinnamon.

It got a bit too much for Felix, who decided to stop the torture.
"Okay okay you win!"

Hyunjin didn't smile, but the smirk was felt.

"Anyway.." Felix decided to speak up for the gay shock.

"Why are you such a clingy bitch towards me?" Hyunjin decided to ask.

"Oh..! Well I thought you needed friends. I mean, isn't it lonely?"

"Not really for me, I like it. No disturbances, I don't get hurt by them too, the attachment is less. I think jisung and Jeongin are the only two who stuck by."

"Oh, but atleast im there now too!" He grinned, all smiley smiley.
He had to appreciate Hyunjin for the longest sentence he spoke to him.

"So how are you liking school? Don't you get hurt by everyone mistreating you?" Felix gave him a genuine expression of Sadness.

"No again, i got used to it. School is fine too, I'm atleast an average student." Hyunjin replied, fiddling with his fingers.

"Lucky for you, I have to maintain having good grades or my parents would beat my ass." Felix giggled.

Hyunjin had a tiny little smile.

He smiled.

He smiled.

He smiled.

Felix's heart flew in all directions, areas and ways.

"So.. how is it being a popular kid?" Hyunjin asked.

"Eh, it's fine. I don't like having girls asking me out tho like dude I just met you I don't want your stinky pussy."

Hyunjin burst out laughing, causing Felix to giggle too.

"And what about your parents?" Hyunjin tilted his head.

"Oh!.. well uhm." He felt hesitant, it was a pretty complicated matter regarding his family, so talking to Hyunjin about it was sorta awkward. Also considering they just started bonding and he didn't want to shock him.

"It's fine tell me when you want." He shrugged.

"Thanks."

Just then it started raining.

"Crap!" Felix tried running inside to the house to not get wet but Hyunjin stayed there.

"Dude your gonna fall sick!" The boy sighed watching Hyunjin get drenched until he noticed.. him dancing?

It wasn't really dancing only, just him shuffling side to side awkwardly.

"I don't give a shit, want to join then come or go."

The freckled boy sighed, giving in. I mean it wouldn't hurt right?

The minute he stepped into the rain, the cold drops of water dripped onto his figure, making him screech in the change of temperature.

"Cold cold!" Felix yelped, trying to adjust.

"Relax it's fine, stop overreacting."

Hyunjin grabbed Felix's hands, making the boy stop in his place.

Hyunjins hands weren't really warm, pretty emotionless like him but oh well they were soft.

Felix stopped screeching, feeling more comfy. "Well it's better now."

"Cool."

Hyunjin started shuffling awkwardly again, making Felix giggle.

"You dance like shit."

"Screw you."

"Here." The freckled boy grabbed Hyunjin's hand to hold his waist and the other to stretch out still holding on, their fingers interlocked.

"Now you just move from side to side."

The two started moving rhythmically, little giggles here and there.

Hyunjin then grabbed Felix's hands, jumping around together.

Felix laughed in happiness, the night was truly amazing. He finally could be friends with hyunjin, dancing under the Rain.

Maybe they could be best friends?

Or...

Something more?

It's something he wouldn't know, but had to see.

Time skip:

Hoshi's party had wrapped up and most of the people left, some drunkards or ppl passed out that no one bothered to shoo off since everyone was exhausted.

Hyunjin decided to drop Felix home, Obviously BM and his gang stayed back with Hoshi at his place cuz they were too tired.

Jisung and Jeongin had already left since Jeongin had to drag the stupid squirrel from getting anymore plastered and did some crazy shit.

Hyunjin had his jacket wrapped around Felix, who was snuggled into it. They went on a late night metro that was thankfully running for late office workers or party people.

"See you, freckled rat. I had fun. Good job." Hyunjin mumbled.

"Bye jinnie I had fun too!" Felix smiled brightly, waving goodbye to Hyunjin and watching him leave to his place which was thankfully nearby.

Felix went to dry himself off to not fall sick, placing Hyunjin's jacket and his wet clothes for washing and dry cleaning.

Felix wore on a huge hoodie till his knees, snuggling into his bed covers.

He was so happy, finally.

Hyunjin warmed up to him, maybe with more effort there could be something more.

Felix blushed at the thought, maybe he could ask him on a date or was it too soon?

Eh, why not try!

Felix giggled softly, before his eyes fluttered close to a deep slumber.

------------------------------------------------------☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 462 37
๐•ง๐• ๐•š๐•• - a completely empty space "I'm trapped in the darkness." She whispered into his ear. His arms slipped around her waist, heart aching for h...
6K 238 5
"I suppose it is true, time does turn flames into embers" "Hyunjin... you'll have new Septembers" In where; Lee Felix and Hwang Hyunjin ended in a f...
551K 17.8K 29
Jisung has been in love with his best friends big brother ever since they were kids, who soon enough becomes his dance teacher in JYP'S university. ...
334K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong