𝐷𝐸𝑉𝐼𝐿'𝑠 𝐿𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑎𝑏𝑦》...

By _ZESTALICIOUS_

╰⋯➤"Mᴀʏʙᴇ ᴀ ʀᴇᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ? Lᴇᴛ's sᴇᴇ ɪғ I ᴄᴀɴ ᴡɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪL's ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ." "Devils don't... More

Prologue// Characters
Chapter 1: The devil's Daughter
Chapter 2: Makima
Chapter 3: Power! Power!
Chapter 4: Snowflake
Chapter 5: Kisses and Bandages
Chapter 6: Bloodlust
Chapter 7: Endless 8th floor
Chapter 8: The eternity Devil!
Chapter 9: CHAINSAW and FROST
°✦『BOMB DEVIL』✦° Arc: 2
Chapter: 12- Nicotine
Chapter:13- The Disguised Devil
Chapter: 14- School and Café
Chapter: 15- Contract By Blood
Chapter: 16- OCTOPUS and FROST
Chapter: 17- BOOM!
Chapter: 18- Explosion and a Snowstorm
Chapter: 19- Country Mouse
°✦『Hell Devil』✦° Arc: 3
Chapter: 21- The Assassin on a date
Chapter: 22- Dreamer Boy
Chapter: 23- Santa Claus
Chapter: 24- Wings of a Devil
Chapter:25- Darkness
Chapter:26- Hearts and dolls
°✦『Control Devil』✦° Arc: 4
Chapter: 28- Tease
Chapter: 29- Men and Make outs
Chapter: 30- At my grave
Chapter: 31- Say, Snow...
Chapter: 32- Those smiling Lips
Chapter: 33- A Flower Shop
Chapter 34: Future
Chapter: 35- An Imposter
Chapter: 36- Love and Lies

Chapter 10- Himeno

8.9K 358 276
By _ZESTALICIOUS_

"I'VE GIVEN YOU ALL I HOLD, PUT YOU ON THIS GOLDEN THRONE."

"BUT I'M A LITTLE STRONGER NOW."

______________

"Don't you die..."

"...Aki."

DEVIL's Lullaby: CHAPTER: 10- Himeno

________

"See? We're already soulmates Snow!"

Himeno said as she offered Frost a sweet momo dumpling. "Soulmates as in... our souls are bound to be together?" Frost said as she took the dumpling. "Hmm? Something like that!" Himeno said and smiled. Frost opened her mouth to take a bite when suddenly, they heard noise.

"Huh? Did 'cha hear that Snow?"

Frost frowned and looked outside the window. "Something awful..." She murmured. "Huh, you're all fools! It's the sound of drums!" Power said as Aki looked at her, "A festival's going on?" He asked.

"How can you all eat ramen here? It's awful."

An anonymous voice entered the conversation. "Who's he?" Himeno said as she looked at the man. "Tastes fine to me..." Denji eyed the man. "I see, so you must've only had one dish all your childhood. You have no taste... having an unrefined plate lowers happiness." the man spoke in a low but audible tone.

"Hey I'm happy!" Power looked at Frost as she looked back at her, "You are?" She teased as Aki looked at her, "You can joke?" He asked as if to tease Frost.

"Well...Denji... you loved my father too right?"

The man stood up and showed Denji a familiar picture of an old farmer, standing with his son. "What... are ya' getti'n at?" Denji spoke in clear confusion. Then, the man put his hand in his pocket. Frost quickly stood on the table and leaped at Denji, right at the moment when the man took out a gun and shot it at Denji's head. But it hit Frost instead.

"Snow!" Aki shouted as he looked at Frost laying down on the ground, above Denji as she pressed him firmly against her chest, to protect him. The next shot hit Aki's shoulder, then Himeno and then Power. But she ran faster to hit the man while Frost and Denji stood up.

"Top Knot!" Power called out to Aki.

"KON!"

The fox devil emerged out of the building and gobbled up the man while they stood firm. Aki took a turn to see his comrades. His face became pale on the sight he saw. Frost was holding Denji as she looked at her with a horrified face, "I-I... couldn't... save..." She murmured as she gazed at him, the shot got to his brain.

And the other one, Himeno, took the shot to her heart. The shock was clear on his face.

'Is a nightmare to come...?'

"AKI HAYAKAWA... YOU'VE PUT SOMETHING MONSTROUS IN MY MOUTH..."

Kon spoke up, only stirring Frost's attention.

"IT'S NOT HUMAN.. OR DEVI-"

The top of Kon's head split open, and what came forth, was something diabolic. "A... A devilman...?" Frost looked at the creature in horror. There were swords coming out from the creature's body, like the chainsaws from Denji.

"Power... stop Himeno's bleeding."

Aki said as he drew the sword.

Frost stood up and ran towards the boy, "Aki, don't use it!" She shouted and froze the devilman in his place, but Aki was not listening. Something overtook him, fear. Fear of losing someone, someone close.

"Fire!"

He shouted and stabbed the man. "Aki stop!" Frost shouted, it's not gonna work, I know what this is... it's stronger-" She spit out blood, a sudden stab to the abdomen stopped her. Aki shouted at the man and stabbed him again.

"CURSE!"

A devil was summoned by Aki, that he had made a contract with. A sudden darkness took the Devilman and consumed it. Aki looked at Frost and Himeno in horror, "Frost! And.. how's Himeno?" He shouted and looked at Power. "We need to get her to a doc, and quick." Power looked at him. He grit his teeth when suddenly Frost stood up.

"This is too much..."

'Don't let Frost snap, it's the worst thing that might happen.' Aki remembered Makima's words, Don't let her snap. And, she snapped. Her eyes dark with fuming rage and pure anger. Her hands stationary as blood dripped down to her feet and the to the ground. "Himeno... Denji..." she murmured when suddenly, the same thing happened, gravity suddenly seemed too much to bear.

"You had some pretty good moves there."

Another female voice joined in, Aki looked at the new, short, blonde girl in horror. "Aki... take Himeno and go, this girl is not to be taken lightly." Frost said while death glaring the new female. The girl smiled and looked at Frost, "Sharp eye you have there, Frost Devil. I see you've been trying to change?" She said as she held the devilman with her, the devil they thought had been killed.

"You see, you're a wolf, no matter how much you try to mingle up with the sheep, you'll always be a predator." The girl smiled when she saw the irritation on Frost's face. "Finish him." The girl commanded the devilman and he jumped past Aki.

"Gah!"

He shouted as his chest opened split. "AKI!" Frost shouted in horror, and, that was it. Enough for her to actually take down an entire city. "You...!" Frost grit her teeth at the girl as she charged at her.

"Our contract, Snowflake!"

Aki shouted from behind her as she stopped and the girl smiled, "Finish the Frost devil too..." the next sword went straight through her stomach, causing blood to flow heavily. Himeno was watching, losing all hope of survival. Losing all hope for a future she wanted with the one she loved, with Aki.

"Forget me, help Aki... Power..."

Himeno said as Power looked ta her with shock, "I can't... I couldn't even see it's movements..." She said as she looked in worry. Frost was immobilized at this point, she felt helpless, she felt useless.

"G-ghost..."

Himeno spoke up, "No way... that woman is scary..." the devil spoke in a slightly scared voice. Himeno looked helpless, but, witha sigh she smiled and looked at Aki, who, in return was looking at her.

"I'll give you my everything... so please let me use your everything."

"Himeno!" Frost shouted at her, but, it was too late. The ghost came outside, all of it. The face of a woman with sly eyes and a neck filled with flowers. The face of terror. Himenko's arm vanished, so did her leg, followed by her leg.

"Don't die... Aki..."
Himeno spoke in a small voice, her final words.

"I want you to cry for me when I die."

She said and vanished, leaving nothing but her clothes. She died.

"Snake."

The strange woman called out her devil, "Swallow it whole." She ordered and the Snake devil swallowed the ghost within a blink. Leaving nothing.

"Denji... wake up damn it! She died! Himeno's"

She muttered as she looked at Aki, Frost couldn't bring herself to do anything. Neither cry, not shout, a bottled feeling that consumed her heart. But there was one thing she felt clearly, rage. Rage that could consume everything and everyone. She somehow got herself to stand up, do something.

___________

"What? Makima's dead?"

The young man and a woman stared at the train in front of them. They sighed and turned around, without an expression of sadness or shock, but just then, a familiar voice ticked their ears.

"Kuruse." To the man.

"Tendo." To the woman.

"The luncheon is canceled, have the bodies in the car cleaned up. My Frost is in danger, make haste." Makima said with a low voice and a smile.

"Miss Makima, there's blood!" The woman said in worry, pointing at her. "It's not mine." Makima said and walked in the front.

___________

Frost was knocked unconscious after she gave her all for a fight, and Denji was cut in half. But just then, something happened.

A man was squished to ground meat. And so was another. "What's happening!?" The girl shouted and then, another man suffered the same fate. All their communications were sealed and so were their resources. They were all dead. The girl grit her teeth and looked up, "that woman..." she referred to Makima.

The killing didn't stop. And in the end, everything came to an end.

TO BE CONTINUED----

ARC:1- END.

NEXT TIME: BOMB DEVIL ARC

-"I was so worried Frost." Makima's smile seemed so sincere and hopeful.

-Aki was crying.

- "The angel devil? Angels are feared?" Frost, by mistake touched the Angel devil.
- "Don't touch me!"

- "My name's Reze, what's yours? What school do you go to?"
- "I am... Fr- Snowflake..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 161 6
With Kyoto known for its own world of bloodshed and mayhem due to the existence of Devils, a former Devil Hunter confronts his most intimate desires...
3.7K 276 30
In 1977, amidst his arduous tasks of exterminating devils, Kishibe stumbled upon a defenseless child immersed in a gruesome bloodbath, where a family...
14.5K 1.1K 61
two loser girls finding their place on the moral compass. asa mitaka x female reader fanfic :3 [PART 2 IN PROGRESS] STARTED: May 9th, 2023 ENDED: Ja...
275K 6.3K 27
dakishimetai (抱きしめたい) adj. ❥ "i want to hold you" [ denji x fem!oc ] started: july 2022 ended: - Highest Rankings•ଓ.° #1 denjixreader #1 kishibe...