A Journey To The Cardinal Wor...

By Xuckyxheese

A fanfic crossover of Tensura and PGR: Punishing Gray Raven This fanfic is basically a mishmash and I have no... More

The Visitor's Beginnings
First Contact
Allies and Foes
Construct Info
Life within Babylonia
Spark of Hope
Side Chapter: Small hustle
announcement!
Fly towards the West
Lands of the Old World
Narrenwelt
Side chapter: A blue blob//Chapter 1

A deal with the devil

798 32 19
By Xuckyxheese

"...Rimuru-sama"

No...

"You failed to save us once more..."

Come back...

Everyone was standing in front of Rimuru with their bloodied and gruesome state, each individual in front of him has lost a limb or two.

To the onis, goblins, demons, humans, and everyone else that Rimuru cherished. He was surrounded by them staring with their lifeless eyes.

The scene was changed once more...

Countless frames of scenes were in front of Rimuru. Showing the empire that has succeeded in invading his country. The humans that were in the empire side, demolishing and defiling what was left on his country.

The female majority of Tempest. They were ravaged by the horrendous and lustful acts of the humans, the faces of both Shuna and Shion surrounded by them looking at Rimuru disgusted to it.

How about the rest you asked?
Blood, flesh, limbs were torn apart, insides that are spilled on the ground of tempest and more gruesome things you could ever imagine. The heads of the 12 patrons of Rimuru were staked on a stick bringing it back to the empire and showing it to the public.

.
.
.
*

[Deactivating Sleep skill, good morning Master]

Rimuru woke up from his nightmare, it wasn't his first experience of it, in fact ever since he was teleported to this planet he was hunted by those dreams. The death of everyone he loved.

Sitting upon his bed with his back on the wall while clutching his head the ragged breathing he has caught for air. if he could sweat, Rimuru would be sweating buckets right now, but he can't he is a slime after all.

It was currently early in the morning in Babylonia, so most of the lighting of the hallways is off right now. Rimuru stabilized his breath, stood up, and head into the kitchen.

Rimuru has been within Babylonia for a few months now, following and executing the mission and orders given by the higher-ups since he is a member of Gray Raven.

With his fully refurbished room that he spent numerous decor and dorm coins that he worked his butt off turning the bland room into a Japanese-themed one. Nanami also comes by into his dorm since she has taken a liking to his cooks. If there's time to spare Rimuru would teach Nanami the ways and ingredients of the type of food he would make.

They would also just stay in the room and have fun with both of their presence to one another, and mostly from Nanami humanitarian experiments or Rimuru giving her some info about Jura Federation.

Lucia on the other hand...
We don't talk about his kitchen that has exploded a good amount of time now.

He flicked the kitchen light switch on and grabbed a jar of water that has ice cubes on it, with the use of magic on the countertop, and poured it into a glass cup. Rimuru filled it to the brim and chugged it all down in a single swig.

Rimuru puts down the glass cup on the countertop and starts panting for air once more.

'Sensei...Run...Appraisal' He says as he catches for air midway.

Rimuru flicks off the light switch started walking back to his bed groggily, having a sudden headache on him and with multiple prickled pain coming from all over his body. It was such a sudden phenomenon.

He sits down on the edge of the bed looking at the mirror in front of him, then he found something unusual on his body. Rimuru's golden eyes have changed into a vivid red rose color, Not the same one as Raphael's eyes taking control over him. It has more of a deeper red color to it.

Rimuru calmed down his breathing and inspects his body more carefully 'Sensei... Revert to the original Mimicry'

'Understood' With that being said his body was covered with a black mist, seconds went by the mist faded away showing quite a shock for Rimuru.

Red lines of the punishing virus were emanating a dim light on his body, He was currently wearing a blue tank top and black shorts so the red lines can be seen easily.

It was quite an eerie sight for Rimuru, to have a deep red color eye and some veins of the virus showing off on his body. If someone were to come inside right now they would surely pee their pants to see a horror creature in front of them.

"So the virus has taken a liking on my body huh, quite laughable" with the newly given information from the appraisal he snickered on his statement.

"...Fuck" Rimuru laid down on the bed. He remembered what Raphael -sensei told him but for it to still not be fixed for all the months it was given, it really is living proof that Raphael is having a hard time battling and giving the punishing virus a complete isolation on his body.

'I humbly suggest for the frame to be built immediately' Raphael called out.

'To transfer the virus and use the virus to fight the virus, you are full of ideas sensei' Rimuru replied.

'...However'

'However?'

'We require more of the punishing virus for the frame to be fully operational'

'...' Rimuru sighed, what came out on Raphael's voice was unexpected.

'Sorry for the slight inconvenience, I personally would like to have better odds on us if a worst-case scenario occurred'

'It's fine sensei, after all, you are doing this for the sake of me so I appreciate it'

'Well, we are going back on earth once more so we could probably squeeze out a droid or two' Rimuru added.

The headache and the pain from his body have already subsided and using mimicry the red lines of the virus have been hidden also Rimuru's eyes turned back to their original gold color.

'I'll be sleeping again just wake me up for a few minutes I guess'

'Understood'

.
.
.
*

"Interesting, I would like to know the creator of this frame if the time is given" Asimov was currently interacting with a hologram interface analyzing the data and stats in Rimuru's frame.

"...The creator...is dead" Rimuru replied with a somewhat melancholic expression.

Before Rimuru gets to meet up with the Gray Raven he was suddenly called by Asimov to go to the lab to have his weekly check-up and maintenance.

"*cough* Still, there are readings of the virus within your body but to have it completely isolated inside and not spread, I gotta say I'm impressed by it"  Asimov spoke first leaving the different topic on the side although he would like to dive in deeper of the story, he disregarded it due to the data Asimov accumulated from Rimuru's frame.

After getting a scan from Asimov, Rimuru went to his side and checks up the hologram that shows the data on his frame. Even Rimuru was impressed by Raphael -sensei his body that shows complicated bits and bobs are the works of an Illusion Magic.

Asimov fiddled with his side pockets after he got something he pulled it out and throws it to Rimuru only to be caught midair.

"This is?" Rimuru asked.

"Just an emergency item it's an attachable inner device, you get the gist of it right?" Asimov replied.

Rimuru stares back at Asimov seeing if the device has a string attached to it or whatnot, having their lock-on stare Asimov closes his eyes and sighs showing defeat.

"It has a tracker just in case you went AWOL" Asimov grumpily answers only to be given a satisfaction nod from Rimuru.

It was a curved horn with the base color of platinum blue with its color outline of both black and gold. Rimuru fiddled around with it, but it somehow gives off a startling vibe, having a horn protruding on the side of Rimuru's head isn't going to fit with his looks.

"Can I at least remodel it? Having a horn is a no go"

"Excuse me?" Asimov glared at Rimuru "it's already the most efficient pattern it could go off maximizing the use of the inner device"

"I get it calm down now, just wait and see" Rimuru gestured at Asimov.

'Do the honors, Raphael'

[Understood]

With the signal is given Rimuru's golden eyes have switched into the Crimson ones indicating that Raphael took control of the body, although the people within the lab don't know about it.

Asimov and the other scientists in the lab were startled by Rimuru's sudden action and of course, having a different look, the inner device which is on Rimuru's palm has been covered by a black miasma.

[Remodeling complete, finalizing the inner device]

The people in the lab were stunned by the voice that came out of Rimuru, it wasn't that giddy all vibe it's more of a machine or an AI of some sort. Asimov on the other hand was immersed in the current situation, seeing Rimuru like this he is now more interested in the frame wanting to know more of its secrets.

The black miasma had already dispersed in Rimuru's palm only to see a cylindrical golden ear cuff with a symbolic pattern of a black outline. His eyes already returned to the golden one as he puts the ear cuff on the helix part of his ear.

"Calling to Asimov from the earth you still there?" Rimuru jokingly asked.

Asimov who was in deep thoughts were interrupted by Rimuru doing weird hands signs at him.

"What was that?" Asimov asked

"A magician always keeps his tricks hidden Asimov" Rimuru replied.

Asimov rubs his temple arranging the situation that recently happened on his head "You can go now, just come back again for your maintenance check"

Rimuru sighs "If you want to know more about the creator of this frame I suppose you must agree with our deal Asimov" He said sternly before walking to the door and heading outside.

"Get back to work now" Asimov voiced out making sure every scientist inside hears the answer. He looks back to the hologram looking at the project and schematic for creating a new type of frame that Rimuru gave him.

'To use the virus and modify it to a weapon is he out of his mind' Asimov thought, looking at the corner of the picture of the frame seeing the word Magicule and Magisteel confused from those words he checks up the archives seeing no answers or relevant closing up to those things. Asimov knows what orichalcum and mithril are showing in the schematics, Asimov then remembers what Rimuru said about this project.

"A specialty within Jura federation"

'Let's wait for that time comes then' Asimov thought as he went back to his main focus of work and analyzing Rimuru's frame.

.
.
.
*

'Raphael -san do you think giving out the schematic was necessary in the first place?'

[All necessary points have been achieved besides the schematic was an old one]

'Well, this deceitful tactic of yours really gets me on my nerves considering you did this on Guy'

Rimuru was walking down in the hallway going to the Gray Raven room, seeing other constructs walk by and getting recognized they are either mesmerized or amazed by Rimuru's looks considering he wasn't wearing his mask.

[All necessary points has been achieved]

'Yes yes, I get it you do you, Raphael -san' Rimuru sighed standing in the doorway to the room. As he opened it he was greeted by a not-so-friendly atmosphere.

"Bah, Lucia let's settle things down right now!"

"We can't the mission comes first"

"Why you-!"

"Oh speak of the devil"

All of the individuals in the room look at Rimuru standing in the doorway.

"Is there something did I miss?" He shyly asked as he scratched the back of his head.

"Nothing we were about to begin so it's good timing, to be honest" Commander Zandril replied.

With a nod, Rimuru closes the door and walks to them while being stared at by 2 new faces in the room.

"Hey" the girl who was arguing with Lucia before goes to Rimuru glaring at him.

"Is there anything I could do for you?" Rimuru asked.

Before Rimuru gets to do anything the girl who was in front of him threw a straight jab on his face, seeing the momentum Rimuru cocked his head to the side only for the punch to graze his cheeks.

All the individuals in the group were alerted especially the Gray Raven seeing Rimuru getting attacked by her.

Rimuru backs off for a bit making a distance for them as for Lucia she sprung up to the middle in their fight, the other members are just watching on the sidelines. Liv wanted to help out but Lee tugged her and shook his head.

"Lucia! Get out of the way!" The girl screamed with her words laced with venom.

"Karenina, Rimuru is part of the group" Lucia replied.

"Stop getting in my way everytime Lucia, can't you see that construct is a corrupted!?"

"Still, I won't let you go near him" Lucia looks at Karenina staring both of their eyes at one another.

'So she knew huh' Rimuru thought he looks to see that both Lucia and the girl known as Karenina are having an intense staredown.

"Then let's settle things once and for-!" Before she gets to finish, another individual who was in the room bonks Karenina in the head interrupting her.

"Hey! Bianca what was that for!?" Karenina who's anger was already leaking out from Lucia has been added more from the individual known as Bianca.

"Not everything can be solved with violence" Bianca flicks Karenina's forehead.

"I'm sick and tired of that line!" Karenina who's anger has tipped the top over starts running to Lucia to thrash her over but was stopped into her place by Bianca who was holding the edge of her hoodie.

"I'm sorry for the inconveniences Karenina has made especially to you, Rimuru" Bianca looks at the gray ravens and bows at Rimuru.

"It's fine it is dangerous that I have the virus in my body walking around freely in this station" Rimuru replied, he waves both of her hands to stop Bianca from bowing to him.

Karenina on the other hand was stuck on the iron grip from Bianca trying to free herself from it "What!? Bianca, you can't do that!"

"And as for you" Bianca looks at Karenina "We would need to talk about some things before hands, let's go"

Karenina was dragged out from the room by Bianca, like an overly burned-out mom over from her daughter's shenanigans.

Hearing the door close silence has filled the room once more, the commandant gave off a long sigh before speaking.

"Let's finish this prep talk shall we" He spoke suggesting everyone to gather around the table.

As they gathered around the table, Commander Zandril lit up the table showing the data and information via the hologram.

"Around 2300 in City 018 the engineering force who was tasked to make a foothold in the prepared area has spotted something out of the ordinary" Zandril spoke.

"The commandant who was sectioned in the area investigated only to find an abandoned underground train station emanating a weird source of energy coming inside of it" He continued.

Liv interacted with the interface showing a footage from one of the cameras of the construct.

What was seen in the footage was the commandant and its respective constructs who was approaching the entrance of the station was stopped by a barrier of some sort, the barrier was invisible to the naked eye but once touched it dimly lit showing the whole entrance was blocked by it.

The Gray Ravens were baffled by it but Rimuru on the other hand the expression on his face was grim.

"Rimuru are you okay?" Liv asked as the other members looks at him.

Deciding that hiding some secrets won't help Rimuru decided to spill some information out.

"A member in the Juda Federation could be hiding in the station" Rimuru spoke nothing more, nothing less.

The situation is grim Rimuru thought if there are possibilities that some of the people he knows in Jura are teleported in God knows where on Earth, he could only hope that they are safe since they are also living beings that could easily be succumbed to the punishing virus.

"Are they a construct like you Rimuru?" Liv asked.

"Yes, they could hold on for longer I guess" He replied stoically.

Knowing that Rimuru does not want to speak more and get this situation finished quickly the commandant summed up the rest.

"The orders that are tasked to us are simple, analyze the area and seek for valuable information in the station. The purifying force had already known about the tasks that we are given"

They look each other in the eyes and nod to one another, knowing the sign Commandant spoke the signal.

"Gray Ravens move out!"

The End.
Next chapter
Spark of hope

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 232 11
[255 for Demons!] This is the usual Tensura world except for one thing, a certain demon lord has an unknown sibling equaling to a demon lord seed's p...
3.3K 127 5
In Babylonia, an unknown energy source has been located on the surface of the Earth in City 019. Not knowing the reason for the energy source, the Ba...
24.5K 1.3K 34
One day, Rimuru wakes up only to find that he's once again been reincarnated into another world. Only instead of being a Slime, he's been reincarnate...
403 19 6
Fine, I'll give you a desrcription. This is gonna be a Amphibia and Tensura crossover. This IS my first story so I apologise if there will be any gra...