olympian love - nct dream

By laurelynnnn

being the descendants of the olympian gods is cool right? it sure is, despite the fact it implies you can be... More

Ω prologue Ω
Ω 1 Ω
Ω 2 Ω
Ω 3 Ω
Ω 4 Ω
Ω 5 Ω
Ω 6 Ω
Ω 7 Ω
Ω 8 Ω
Ω 9 Ω
Ω 10 Ω
Ω 11 Ω
Ω 12 Ω
Ω 13 Ω
Ω 14 Ω
Ω 15 Ω
Ω 16 Ω
Ω 17 Ω
Ω 18 Ω
Ω 19 Ω
Ω 20 Ω
Ω 21 Ω
Ω 22 Ω
Ω 23 Ω
Ω 24 Ω
Ω 25 Ω
Ω 26 Ω
Ω 27 Ω
Ω 28 Ω
Ω 29 Ω
Ω 30 Ω
Ω 31 Ω
Ω 32 Ω
Ω 33 Ω
Ω 34 Ω
Ω 35 Ω
Ω 36 Ω
Ω 37 Ω
Ω 38 Ω
Ω 39 Ω
Ω 40 Ω
Ω 41 Ω
Ω 42 Ω
Ω 43 Ω
Ω 44 Ω
Ω 45 Ω
Ω 46 Ω
Ω 47 Ω
Ω 49 Ω
Ω 50 Ω

Ω 48 Ω

3.3K 225 239
By laurelynnnn

"mark!" donghyuck exclaimed as he knelt on the quay of the seine, when jisung had placed mark's body after healing him thanks to his powers. "mark, can you hear me?!"

the other demigods stayed a few steps behind, leaving donghyuck to deal with mark. they all had their eyes on the pair, relieved by the fact it was finally the end. they had defeated the titans, and they were all alive.

mark coughed loudly as he sat up on the concrete, donghyuck standing beside him if anything happened.

"mark!" he repeated, his heart beating fast inside his chest. he had almost lost the man of his life...

"h-hyuck..." mark mumbled, looking weakly at the boy he loves.

"oh my god, mark!" donghyuck started crying again as he engulfed mark in a hug, hades' son hugging back immediately.

"d-donghyuck..." he sighed, breathing in the golden boy's sweet scent.

"i thought i had lost you... you almost died on me..." donghyuck continued crying as he held tight onto mark's body.

"i couldn't die, baby..."

"you were dying! of course you could have died!" donghyuck retorted, trying to erase the images of mark's lifeless body from his mind.

"no, i mean... i couldn't die, because i made a promise to you, and i don't want to break it..." mark explained, making donghyuck's chest double with butterflies.

"y-you..."

"i love you donghyuck. and as i promised, i'll love you and take care of you forever..." mark stated, looking deep into donghyuck's eyes before cupping the beautiful boy's cheeks and placing his lips over donghyuck's.

donghyuck melted into mark's embrace, letting himself drown into his own feelings as he responded to mark's kiss, moving his lips sensually against mark's. mark's eyes closed as he allowed his tongue to caress donghyuck's bottom lip before slipping it into his mouth and making their hearts burst inside their chests.

they were madly in love, they both knew it, and the others could see it.

they had almost been separated forever. and as much as the other boys didn't want to trust mark, they couldn't deny that he made donghyuck happy, and that he was the boy's reason to live.

"i love you..." donghyuck whispered against mark's lips when the two boys parted.

"i love you too..." mark answered, keeping their faces close.

the two lovers were in they own world, as if everything around them didn't exist anymore.

it was only the two of them, and the strong love bond that united them.

a few steps away, their friends were staring at them, their heads full of unanswered questions and troubles.

they knew things would become better now that they had won.

but how could they be sure they would?

"do you trust mark?" jeno asked, keeping his voice low so that neither donghyuck nor mark could hear.

"not fully." "no." jisung and jaemin answered at the same time, their eyes glued on the boy that had betrayed them.

"it's complicated." chenle shrugged. "do you?"

"i don't know." jeno replied honestly.

"how can you be doubting?" jaemin asked, placing his hand into jeno's. "he betrayed us."

"but he betrayed the titans right after." jeno explained, using his thumb to caress the back of jaemin's palm despite them arguing.

"which proves he could betray us again." jaemin added, leaning against jeno's side.

"i trust donghyuck. and donghyuck trusts him." jeno continued.

"donghyuck loves him. he's ready to forgive anything he does." jaemin tried arguing.

"he reads directly through people's hearts. he knows what they are up to." jeno replied.

"he didn't see it coming." jaemin snorted.

"you should give him a chance."

both jeno and jaemin looked down at renjun who stood between them, silently asking to be part of their embrace.

"a chance?" jaemin raised a brow, wrapping his arm around renjun's body. "is that what your little mind is telling you to do?"

"it's telling me that he has no more reasons to betray us." renjun explained.

"but...?" jeno asked, anticipating renjun's next words.

"but i conceive that giving all of my trust to him will be hard. he'll need to prove us that he is sincere."renjun explained.

"i agree with that." jeno nodded, holding onto his two boyfriends.

"at least, it's the end. we defeated the titans..." renjun declared.

"yeah. it feels good." jaemin approved.

"we can live peacefully now, without fearing to lose each other." jeno added.

"i love you two..." jaemin spoke, pecking renjun's lips and then jeno's.

"we love you too."

Ω

"we need to get back to the half-blood camp, in south korea." chenle spoke to the flight attendant as he allowed the ten boys to get in the plane.

"sure. we'll bring you there."

"thanks a lot." chenle smiled at the man.

hermes' son walked through the plane, passing by mark and donghyuck who were in a conversation with hendery, and then jeno, renjun and jaemin, who were in a too distracting make-out session to care about anything else.

"chenle."

the boy turned around, finding xiaojun and yangyang looking at him.

"yeah?" he asked, approaching their seats.

"jisung wanted to see you." yangyang informed.

"we told him that you didn't need us to tell you to go to him because you'd go straight to him anyway. but he wasn't so sure." xiaojun added.

"i'll go and see him then." chenle nodded, blushing slightly.

"yeah." they nodded. "and sort your feelings. you both need it."

chenle left them as he headed towards the back of the plane.

jisung was there already, sitting on a comfortable seat as he looked at the landscape through the porthole. chenle would have sat down, but there was no seat next to jisung's, so he had to remain standing

"hey."

jisung turned around, a smile appearing on his face as he saw chenle standing in front of him.

"hey." he replied.

"the others said you wanted to see me." chenle explained.

"i did." jisung approaved.

"so...?" chenle raised a brow, waiting for jisung to speak.

"please, sit down for take-off." the mechanic voice spoke, making chenle look around to search for a place he could sit at.

he found another armchair on the other side of the plane, but too far away from jisung.

he didn't have much choice, so chenle started walking there, but he was prevented to go too far by jisung grabbing his wrist.

"come here." jsung spoke, pulling chenle towards himself.

"but i need to sit down." chenle informed.

"sit here." jisung patted his lap.

both chenle and him blushed as they shared an eye-contact.

"a-are you sure...?" chenle asked timidly.

"yeah..." jisung nodded, opening his arms to invite chenle on his lap.

with jisung's approval, chenle walked in front of jisung to take a seat on his lap. but instead of sitting with his back against jisung's chest, chenle decided to face jisung and straddle him.

this had both of them feel butterflies in their stomachs.

their relationship was so ambiguous. they loved each other, but none of them dared to tell the other. they were losing precious time. and it was time to change that.

"l-lele..." jisung said, surprised.

"do you love me?" chenle interrupted jisung, looking into his deep eyes.

"w-what?!" jisung almost choked on air.

"do you have feelings for me?" chenle repeated.

"i-i... w-what made you think that?" jisung stuttered, his cheeks bright red.

"donghyuck told me." chenle told, recalling his and donghyuck conversation on the boat, after he had been cursed to fall for donghyuck.

"he did what?!" jisung gasped.

"well, he didn't really tell me, but he made me guess that you... you know?" chenle explained, playing with his fingers.

"look, i'm sorry, i know we're supposed to be best friends and that you probably don't return the feelings, but yeah, you're too likable. i fell for you very long ago, and i couldn't do anything about it, because you're too wonderful for me to lose feelings. i know you might think i'm weird, but i don't want to break our friendship because of my feelings. you don't have to accept him, i would understand. it's weird to fell for your best friend, but i can't be blamed. who doesn't fall in love with you after spending so much time by your side?"

chenle blinked a few times, looking at jisung's worried face.

he couldn't believe jisung had finally voiced out all of his feelings. he had waited for this moment for so long...

"you're an idiot, park." chenle told, making jisung's face fall.

"w-what...?" he asked weakly, his heart trying not to crumble with chenle's rejection.

"i can't believe you think people falling for their best friend are weird. do you seriously think i'm weird?!" chenle whined.

"huh?" jisung's borws furrowed in confusion.

"yeah, jisung. i did fall for my best friend. i do love my best friend, and i would love him to become my boyfriend. and do you know who that is?" chenle questioned.

"w-who...?" jisung spoke, his heart getting madder in his chest with each second passing.

"it's y- "

chenle couldn't finish his sentence because this is the exact moment the pilot decided to take-off, and the sudden movement of the plane made chenle fall forwards onto jisung, and it mad their lips collide for the second time ever.

despite the surprise kiss the two boys found themselves into, they enjoyed their proximity, and didn't hesitate to pour all of their mutual feelings into this shared action. jisung wrapped his arms around chenle's waist as chenle circled them around jisung's neck, pulling onto strands of his hair as jisung held him tight.

they had both waited so long for this to happen, and it was so good and overwhelming for both of them... they could never get tired of this.

"so, does that mean you accept to become my boyfriend?" jisung whispered as their lips parted.

"i thought i had been clear on that." chenle giggled as he leant forwards again, placing his lips onto jisung's in a more heated kiss that their first ones.

Ω

"boys, there are clothes for each of you at the back of the plane. there are also showers if you need to freshen up. please go and change, you have an important meeting." the voice said through the plane's speaker, making all ten boys lift their heads up in confusion.

"what?" jeno raised a brow.

"what the hell does that mean?" hendery asked out loud.

"you have a meeting with the olympians. they asked to see you after what you did."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 694 43
"Who's gonna be first? Jeno or Jaemin?" INSTAGRAM AU! TEXTING AU! (Will have written chapters) where they should be rivals in the publics eye, but...
313K 10.1K 55
- they say that trust is easier to break, but harder to fix. now, with certain someones in their way, can haejin and jaemin continue their story? » M...
98.4K 5.6K 40
"You've got to be kidding me." "You said I could tattoo anything I wanted." "I can't believe that's permanent." One fateful night college student Lee...
440K 16.4K 66
Markhyuck. Nomin. Chensung. A bad boy. A tired but fiesty student. A popular boy. An average student. A quiet boy. A new kid. A lone wolf. Wh...