timothee chalamet oneshots

Od user2177

some imagines and oneshots Více

Waking up next to you
Waffles & cuddling
Fans
interview
On set from little women
Do you want kids?
Candle
Baby clothes
Piano
"Am I as tall as dad?"
French
Movie
Christmas Time
Roommate
Special christmas present
Where is my phone
Coffee
Travel & argue
Shower kiss
Condoms
Present
Sleepwalking
I don't want to lose you.
Valentinday
Where is dad?
Boy next door
Backing with Y/N
Oscars
Brothers Bestfriend part 1.
Brothers Bestfriend part.2
Brothers Bestfriend part. 3
Plus one
Drunk call
Harry Styles concert
Where are you?
School crush
Beach day
Tropical vacation
Italien Restaurant
Italian Restaurant part. 2
What it's like to date him
Honeymoon in paris
New friend
Insta post
Insta post part 2
Busy
First date
Serendipitous Encounter

Live on Instagram

2.2K 17 0
Od user2177

You were laying on your Sofa texting with your sister (If you don't have a sister just imagine you have one) while Timmy was sitting across you and was live on Instagram.  "Thanks" "Are you French. Yes my father is from France." "Can you speak French? Yes"  "Are you single? No I'm not" "Who is your girlfriend? My loved Girlfriend of two years is Y/N Y/L/N" "Is she with you? Yes Y/n is sitting next to you" "Can you show her? I will ask her if she wants!" Timmy said and muted himself "Babe?" he said "Yes?" you said still looking on your phone and answering your sister "Would you like to come shortly live with me?" he asked "Yes" you said "Y/S/N is asking if we could take Noah tomorrow. Do you agree with it?" you  asked "Yes. You know how much I love the little one" Timmy said and pulls  you to him.  Timmy unmutes himself and you saw how the comments blow  up.

Hi guys that was just a short one. I wanted you to know that you can send request. 

Love you guys <3

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

34.6K 470 20
"𝘈𝘴 𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭, 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘰𝘧𝘧, 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵...
162K 2.2K 23
imagines with and only timothée chalamet for some free serotonin !these are unedited! ( i am no longer writing or editing this book) enjoy!♡ [fem!re...
542K 12K 31
───── ❝ 𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 ❞ ───── 𝘮𝘦, 𝘣𝘺 𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥, 𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥, 𝘣𝘺 𝘮𝘦. ⭒☆ ────────...
1.6M 21.6K 190
Timothée Chalamet imagines 💗 !!REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!! * = smut, events leading to smut/events after smut, and mentions of mature content. I'm not a...