๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ฌใ€ ๐ง๐ฃ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ...

By kaistoes

it's so cringey at the beginning omg but it gets better towards the end ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: july/august 2020 ๐ž๐ง... More

ษชษดแด›ส€แดแด…แดœแด„ษชษดษข แด„สœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€s
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿป
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฟ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿท
๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿน
๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿป
๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿป
ฮฑuthฯƒr'ั• nฯƒtั”
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฟ
๐Ÿน๐Ÿถ
๐Ÿน๐Ÿท
๐Ÿน๐Ÿท - ๐š™๐š. ๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿน๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿน๐Ÿน
๐Ÿน๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿน๐Ÿป
๐Ÿน๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿน๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿน๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿน๐Ÿฟ
๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ
๐Ÿบ๐Ÿท
๐Ÿบ๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿบ๐Ÿน
๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿบ๐Ÿป
๐Ÿบ๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿบ๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿบ๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿบ๐Ÿฟ
๐Ÿป๐Ÿถ
๐Ÿป๐Ÿท
๐Ÿป๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿป๐Ÿธ - ๐š™๐š. ๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿป๐Ÿน
๐Ÿป๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿป๐Ÿป (READ CHAPTER 54)
๐Ÿป๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿป๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿป๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿป๐Ÿฟ
๐Ÿผ๐Ÿถ
๐Ÿผ๐Ÿท
๐Ÿผ๐Ÿน
๐Ÿผ๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿผ๐Ÿป
!!!

๐Ÿผ๐Ÿธ

73 3 0
By kaistoes

"i still love you.."

-

kairi's pov
i stopped walking and stood still in my current position. i couldn't believe what i just heard.

"emily." i spoke. everything she has done to me and still loves me? sounds very weird.

"you cheated on me and-"

"i know. it was a big mistake. i didn't mean to." she interrupted me.

"it's not a mistake, if you chose to do it." i said, with no emotion.

"kairi i-"

"you're not sorry for what you did. once i heard about it, you kept feeling sorry for doing it, but you were just sorry cause you got caught. one of your friends told me you told them you didn't regret it. i'm not stupid emily. you only wanna go back to me because you're a lonely fuck and so you could cheat on me again." i said. i didn't need to cry or anything. i was just irritated how she wants to get back with me after she cheated and just left me. and that isn't right. that's just bullshit.

"no kairi, it was a mistake-"

"don't touch me." i moved her hand away. she's so desperate. i'm not gonna break up with y/n, just cause of her. i love y/n no matter what.

"just because you love me, doesn't mean i'm gonna go break up with y/n. one, i have a child coming and i wanna be there for it. two, i've been with y/n for so fucking long and i haven't felt this good about myself since i gotten with you. three, you cheating on me then after that finding me and telling me you love me doesn't make any sense to me." i snapped.

mattia's pov
i was heading to the car to get jenna's jacket since her dumbass left it in there. but before i did go out of the gate, i seen kairi talking to someone. who is this fucker talking to? i decided to go hide behind his car and eavesdrop.

"just because you love me, doesn't mean i'm gonna go break up with y/n."

"- three, you cheating on me then after that finding me and telling me you love me doesn't make any sense to me."

he's talking to emily? why is that midget talking to her again? let me just continue eavesdropping.

kairi's pov
emily started to sob. i don't care if she's crying. i just had to say what i had to say to her. she wiped her eyes and looked up at me.

"you know what, fuck you. i was hoping to get back together until i found out you had a girlfriend. i don't give a shit about this anymore. i wish you nothing but the fucking best." she crossed her arms and walked away. i sighed in relief and starting walking back. i was about to go through the gate, until someone pulled me. i looked up to see mattia.

"what the hell was that for?"

"were you talking to emily?" he questioned. he must've heard our conversation.

"yeah. i came to get my jacket and she came up to me out of nowhere. it was hella awkward and then she told me she still loved me. like what was i supposed to do? forgive her for the shit she's done to me? fuck no. plus i'm very happy with my current relationship. i had to say what i had to say towards her and she got mad and walked away." i said. mattia stood up and looked at me.

"well good thing is you wasn't cheating, cause i swear to god, i would've beaten your little ass." he sighed in relief. i let out a small laugh.

"nah, i would never do that. i ain't ending up like her." i said, referring to emily. mattia pulled me and playfully but roughly, side-hugged me.

"you and y/n are really made for each other. true soulmates." he said, as we're walking back. i agree. after the breakup with emily, it was hard for me to get over it because i loved her so much and she just cheats on me with not just one guy, but with 2. hooking up with them behind my back, like i wouldn't figure it out.

four months after moving on, alvaro and y/n moved into new jersey. when i met y/n, it felt like love at first sight. after hanging out a lot, getting closer, being in that talking stage, we were finally together.

from sophomore year, to now high school graduates, we're here now having a child together soon. this is the best part of my life. she's made me feel more worthy than i was with emily. that bitch only really cared about herself.

every once in a while, she would talk about how insecured she felt and i was there to make her feel better. but when it was the other way around, she didn't do shit and just sat there, on her phone, ignoring me. but with y/n, it's completely different. she makes me feel confident, loved, comfortable. and i, of couse, make her feel the same exact thing. i'm so happy god made me meet y/n. if it wasn't for her, it wouldn't be the same.

↬-----⚘-----↫

we were finally back in the backyard and people were still partying. everyone was getting real drunk. y/n was with nessa and jenna, laughing their ass off. nessa and jenna were the ones drinking, not y/n of course. she was just laughing at them for how they were acting.

it was also hilarious seeing alvaro, roshaun, and alejandro so drunk. robert was just recording them, doing foolish shit. the females, such as our moms and y/n's aunt and cousin were also having a great time. so were the males. music was blasting and they were either dancing their asses off or singing out loud. damn, this is what a latino party looks like. hella lit.

i went up to y/n and hugged her. she noticed and hugged back.

"what took you so long?" she said, calming down her laughter.

"i'll tell you later. right now, let's have some fun!" i said. she nodded and we were now having the best time of our lives.

《 ✾♚≛✧ 𖧷 ✧≛♚✾ 》

party was over and everyone had gone home. i decided to stay with y/n. we were in her room, and she was taking off her makeup. damn, she looks gorgeous.

"so babe" she spoke up.

"yes?" i turned off my phone and tossed it.

"earlier when i asked you where were you, you told me you were gonna tell me later. can you tell me now, please?" she said turning around. i nodded, and sat comfortably.

"well when i went to go get my jacket, someone came up to me." i said.

"they called out my name and i turned around to see who it was because they just came out of nowhere and it was emily." i said. i just hope she doesn't get mad.

"emily?" she questioned, all confused.

"yes emily. i know it's weird for her to come up to me so randomly, but i swear to you she saw me and came up to me." i said, putting my hands up.

"how did she know you were there?" i said, continued taking her makeup off.

"i don't know. i was just searching for my jacket."

"did she say anything?"

"she was just asking me how i was and all that shit and told her about you and she seemed disappointed." i blurred out.

"disappointed? that's weird." she said.

"yeah cause you know what she said to me?"

"what?" she said with full attention.

"she told me she still loved me." i blurred out. i have to tell her everything that happened.

"what, how? she literally cheated on you with two other guys. how can she still have feelings, that's mad weird." she said, throwing away the makeup wipes.

"i know. she wanted to get back together, but i told her that i'm very happy with my current relationship and she started getting angry." i said. y/n walked towards me and sat down on the bed next to me.

"i'm guessing she was getting jealous. i mean, just because she realized what she did was wrong, doesn't make it right to get back with you. she literally hurt you, and never really seemed to care." she said. i looked down, trying not to remember those times.

"yeah, i put her in her place. telling her she was only sorry cause she got caught. if it weren't for the guys to tell me about her cheating, i wouldn't know until i had to figure it out myself."

"yeah, gladly they had your back and snitched her out. she chose to cheat, it wasn't a mistake. if she cheated, it's because she never loved you. she's stupid enough to think she can get you back because she apologized and realized. and knowing you're in a relationship and she still wanted to get together. she's so dumb." she said. and this is why i love y/n so mucb. she understands me and comforts me. this is all i ever needed. but i don't give a shit about emily either way. y/n kissed me on the lips and looked at me.

"don't worry about her anymore. she just to be a homewrecker and ruin our relationship." she cupped my face. i smiled at her.

"she can go fuck around, like the hoe she is. i don't give two single shits about her." i happily said. y/n laughed and looked at me.

"as you should" she said. i laughed and hugged her.

"i'm glad i found a girl like you. if you and alvaro didn't move 3 years ago, i don't think i wouldn't have fully moved on."

"i'm happy you're happy." she whispered.

.•°♈︎°•.

this chapter is so fucking long. i might end this book soon, who knows. anyways have a good day/night シ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 3.5K 41
just read this,,, and english is not my first language so have mercy. STORY COMPLETED
491K 7.7K 80
Your kairi's sister that no one knows about :) just saying. the beginning of the book is bad. later on it's good. i promise. okay second thoughts. th...
26.2K 449 41
mattia and his gang kairi,alejandro,Zachary,rowan all bully you and beat you but you don't know why the only ones who don't beat or bully you are ros...
47.3K 500 42
โ€ข complete โ€ข idk i suck at descriptions just read it and lmk what you think