MaNan FF - Fangirl✅

By KeerthuWrites

Nandini Murthy, an orphan, architect Manik Malhortra, music composer turned actor Their special first meet, c... More

1. Nandini Murthy
2. Manik Malhotra
3. Glimpse
4. Autograph
5. Instagram
6. Movie Offer
7. Invite
8. Dinner
9. Sleep Over
10. Confusion
11. Review
12. Interview
13. Possessive
14. Home
15. 🌟🌟🌟
16. Night
17. Morning
18. Cabir
20. Moonlight
21. Sunday
22. Second Half
23. Reminder
24. Shirt
25. Sorry
26. Travel
27. Blindfold
28. Destination
29. Silence
30. 🌟🌟🌟
31. Trust
32. Precautions
33. Places
34. Alarm
35. Shopping
36. Dessert
37. Alone
38. Spice
39. Clutch
40. Words
41. Media
42. Parents
43. Priority
44. Manager
45. 🌟🌟🌟
46. Lie
47. Tears
48. Promise
49. Dough
50. Permission
51. Approval
52. License
53. Family
54. Stars
55. New Normal
56. LiT
57. Pleasure
58. Respect
59. Perfect
60. 🌟🌟🌟
61. Birthday
62. Live
63. In-Laws
64. Promotions
65. Protective
66. Pain
67. Rest
68. Destiny
69. Anger
70. Distance
71. Questions
72. Answers
73. Navya
74. Together
75. 🌟Nandini Manik Malhotra🌟
Thank you
Love♥️
🌟First Anniversary🌟
🌟Second Anniversary🌟

19. Music

10.4K 846 35
By KeerthuWrites

They fell on the couch while panting and took some time to control their breaths.

After some time, seeing her silent Manik called "Miss Architect"

She smiled and said "Yes Mr.Hero"

He chuckled and said "Can I ask something...??"

"Of course..." She said almost immediately.

"You remember the sleep over at your place...you stared at me the entire night...you said you will not get the chance again...How did you sleep last night...??" He asked.

"You know...Last night was the best sleep that I have ever got...It's not because of the advancement between us or my admiration towards you has changed...Neither did I feel like I can sleep next to you every time...Nothing is changed..." She said and paused to look at him to which he said "Go on..."

"It's...It's your heart beat...It gave me the feeling of having someone for me...holding me tight to not let me fall no matter what...And that's the first time in my life..." She said looking at her hands.

Manik understood what she said and he felt more responsible to be that someone in her life.

If making her part of his dream house is his way of expressing her importance in his life, then sleeping peacefully for the first time by trusting him with all she has, is her way of expressing his importance in her life.

"Come here..." He said extending his hand and she moved closer to him, placed her head on his chest to which he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and engulfed her into a side hug.

"I need to tell you something" He said after few minutes and she looked up at him, in the same position.

"I will be leaving for abroad for my next movie shoot..." He said and she replied "Oh"

"For 10 weeks...and might extend to 12..." He finished making her look at him in shock for a moment but covered it with a smile.

"Nice..." She said not knowing what to ask and fidgeted with his shirt button.

"Will be leaving next week..." He answered without her questions.

She nodded and he continued "That's what I was trying to say Cabir...He might have got to know by now...I thought to tell you first and then to him..."

"Okay" She said dragging the word a little.

He kissed on top of her head and asked to change her mood, "Any other changes to the house...??"

"Terrace is free right...You can plan for a music room for yourself..." She said and he sat silent, his fingers stopped brushing her hairs and that made her look at him.

He smiled weakly and she parted herself from him.

"Sorry...if I said something wrong..." She said slowly and he immediately nodded in no and said "People actually forgot that I compose music...Why am I even talking about people...!? I myself left music from long time..."

"That's okay...You can start again..." She said holding his hand and looking at it while he smiled and asked "Will I get the opportunity...??"

"Of course you will...It's just that...you try taking time to compose...Definitely you will get a chance..." She said tapping on his hand lightly.

After a few minutes of silence, she said "Let me just prepare something for lunch...What do you want to have...??"

"Anything is fine...But let me help you..." He said and before she could stop him, his phone rang stopping him in his tracks.

"Carry on...I will finish quickly..." She said with a smile before going to kitchen while he huffed taking the call.

She checked the refrigerator for something to cook and found few veggies and thought to cook something simple like jeera rice with some mixed veg gravy and started her work.

When she was humming while cutting the required vegetables, she heard his song that he has composed, playing from the dining hall.

She smiled and was about to turn but stopped when he encircled his hands around her waist slowly. She blushed exactly like the tomato in her hands and she tried to cut it though she shivered due to his closeness.

He inhaled her smell and cleared the loose strands of hair from her messy bun that fell on her neck with his one hand while the other hand securely held her waist.

He placed his lips on her shoulder blade and continued peppering kisses till her earlobe making her stand still, closing her eyes enjoying his touch.

Just when he was about to turn her face towards him, his mobile that was kept on the dining table rang loudly.

He closed his eyes in sheer irritation, gritted his teeth before leaving to attend the call and she giggled seeing him. She turned around to continue her work but it actually took her few minutes to come out of what just happened.

She smiled to herself and moved her hands quickly so that she can finish cooking and spend some time with him.

By the time he came back, she was almost done cooking and was arranging the table for them. He smiled and they sat for lunch.

"Ha...I will inform Cabir and my other friend about constructing music room on terrace...He will take care...and if you have time, just come along with Cabir and arrange everything as per your choice..." Manik said while eating.

"Par Cabir bhai...aap ke saath abroad..." She was about to ask if Cabir wasn't accompanying him for his shoot.

"Umm no Nandu...He just came back in the morning...He has lot of other works...Also, he can't plan his travel this quick...Anyways, his assistant will be with me...So Cabir will be here...You can call him whenever you need help...And most important, do not come here alone...Come only with Cabir..." He said and she nodded.

They spoke about random topics and he suggested her to check online courses for interior designing if possible, so that she can work and study simultaneously.

After their lunch, he went got the keys of the house and gave it to her and said "Keep this with you...I'll give other set to Cabir...Anyways stairs to terrace are outside...So, workers will not be entering the house..."

"We will take care..." She said and he smiled to her assurance.

Ignore mistakes...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.7K 9.3K 44
#1 in cinema (31/8/2021) People change. Feeling change. It doesn't mean that the love once shared wasn't true and real. Sometimes the silver screen m...
8K 822 7
Manik Malhotra the only son of a billionaire. He was born with a silver spoon in his mouth but life wasn't easy for him. Though he has everything but...
25.6K 1.1K 57
She is like crystal clear water. He is like a rock-solid mountain. She is naïve and innocent; loves to love and to be loved. For him, love is inconst...
3.8M 207K 110
Hey guys ... !!! This is a story about how a betrayed impulsive and an arrogant Manik Malhotra starts to live his life after finding his shining armo...