The Recollection of The Colla...

By EntiVerseChronicles

It is all coming back to him, the collapsed world around him. Forgetting was its own crime, but a forgivable... More

Chapter One: On That Night
Chapter Two: Like A Moth To A Flame
Chapter Three: Why No One Came
Chapter Four: The Fading Light
Chapter Five: A long Time Later
Chapter Six: To Break And Rip Apart
Chapter Seven: The Mother Of All Beginnings
Chapter Eight: A Boat With No Sail
Extra One
Chapter Nine: Pitch-Blackness
Chapter Ten: The Smell Of Ash
Chapter Eleven: Bar Fight
Chapter Twelve: The Next Ten hours
Chapter Fourteen: In Need of a Devil
Chapter Fifteen: A Sweet Blackberry Pie
Chapter Sixteen: Calling of Decay
Chapter Seventeen: Bleeding Gold
Chapter Eighteen: Parting the Curtains
Chapter Nineteen: The Hotel Hersey
Chapter Twenty: The Good, The Bad, And The Void
Chapter Twenty-One: Blue Hibiscus

Chapter thirteen: Lust In LA

3 0 0
By EntiVerseChronicles

: WARNING :

: EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT :

1998Manhattan, New York/ 07:00 AM,

Raymond,

Following the dawn of a new day around seven AM, sudden shock spiked the news. One Million, Five Hundred Thirty-Seven Thousand And One Hundred Ninety-Five (1, 537,195) people of Manhattan fell unconscious mysteriously. 

Nearing noon, an absolute crisis had fallen in New York, and such Manhattan had to be lockdown. All twenty-four exits were sealed and shut with swat team standing by at all entrances. The reason simply being unrelenting aggression from the people which had fallen unconscious beforehand. 

The physical feature showed unusual black sunken eyes and decaying flesh. These people have been stopping all from entering from the outside. While staying inside the boundaries of Manhattan. 

So far no attempts have been successful in understanding what is going on. 

Mortise,

I pulled out a fresh new suit from the cupboard, a white-dressed shirt, and black dress pants. Along with a case delivered to me, with my essential. A pack of my custom-made cigarettes and four clips for my revolver and a pair of titanium knuckles. 

They brought a smile to my face and I placed them between my knuckles. Flat from the base and a bolt-like tip, ready for bashing someone's face in. I placed the clips into my revolver's leather holster over my shoulder and knuckle in my coats pocket. 

Looking at it, I realized that encountering one of the princes of hell might be the right time to let loose. It did seem unrealistic if I was expecting to lose nothing. At last, I pulled my coat on me, while hearing the door next to mine open. 

I came out after her, seeing Catherine holding her coat in her hand. She looked at me, "Ah, good morning", saying in a soft voice as she continued walking. Wearing a similar suit to mine, but navy blue pants and her handgun holster around her waist. I couldn't help but undress her in my mind, as she fitted me perfectly. But quickly responded with, "A good morning to you too". 

I said as we both walked downstairs, while memories of our nap time swirled around my head. Instantly heard multiple audible moans coming from the lounge and it sure wasn't hers. The pretty face was there without Jacki, watching the Television on a large sofa and smoking sheesha with his legs over the other. 

"What the hell are watching Dom?", Catherine asked and the pretty face turned to us. "I swear it's not porn, just a lot of stuff happened when two were sleeping," he said while we came around to face the television screen. 

...

The camera had fallen to the floor, showcasing an intense scene of debauchery, going in the center of the studio. Everyone present there had stripped each other of their clothes in an uncalmly manner and were in the process of pleasuring themself at the expense of one another's wellbeing. As the front-most man, had his head bashed inwards by another man top of him.

While a woman was having it threeway, lying on face down on top of a man. While the other one using her ass, after he had broken her hips in order to stretch it wide, covered in shit. While another woman had grabbed the first one, by her hair and stuffed her mouth with her vagina. Rubbing it back and forth, until bits of flesh started peeling off. 

As that one was being used by her hair so dame tightly, that moving it back and forth had slowly torn her scalp off. The passion alone was enough, making everyone dig their nails into each other's flesh, tearing it open while no one felt any pain. Not even sure if any of them were alive in the first place. Doing it more than a human is capable of, letting the blood flow and shit and bodily fluids cover everything. 

...

"What the hell, close that thing!", Catherine said becoming upset at the pretty face. "I don't know about you, but that's some good shit", I said laughing and opening a can of beer from my coats pocket. She snapped and glared at me, while the pretty face closed the television. 

"So..", I said moving away from her to a safer distance and sitting on the couch. With a now finished can, which I scrunched up and threw behind me. "Other than that bloody orgy happening on the television, what else is going on?", I asked while opening another can.

"Let's see, a lot of bizarre occurrences have happened in the past ten hours. A fire broke out in Harrisburg, reaching Newville, Lewistown, pine grove, Myerstown, Lancaster, and York. Disseminating all of them to the ground. And back in New York, Manhattan has been locked down completely. After it was consumed by raging mental people, attacking anything that gets close to entering it." Pretty face explained. 

"All of that, is it demons?", Catherine asked. "It's the signs of the coming apocalypse, but not the biblical kind. As Saint Edward puts it, "It's the Faith, that we must survive"." Pretty face said. "Ah, that quack, preaching about the Concepts", I commented. 

"You two know about what he had talked about? because I don't ever remember ever being present in his sermons", Catherine said and the Pretty face shook his head. "Me neither. He is a very secretive man", Pretty face added, "Well it doesn't fucking matter, let's just take care of Asmodeus and we call it a day", I said then turn towards Catherine. "And may even have time for more nightly activities", I said looking at her with a foolish grin.

"Fuck off", She immediately replied, as I giggled and threw the empty can of beer behind me. Pretty face pull out a set of keys and threw them at me, "Then get going now, there is a car waiting outside, take it. I don't wanna keep staring at your stupid maw. ", He said.

I caught keys, "Yeah sure, fuck you too cunt", saying that I stood up and walked over to the fridge. As Catherine wore her coat, hiding her fine figure. I pulled out the remaining pack of beer then walked out to find a jaguar-xj8, the car of the year. Black and shining as the sun over the top of our heads, "Ah, just what I needed, A pack of beer and good ass to ride", I said to myself.

"You driving?", she asked and I looked are with an obvious expression. "Of course, I am gonna", I said running to it and opening the beauty and sitting on its fine leather seats. Grinning like a child getting his present on Christmas, while the woman next to me just rolled her eyes.

Catherine,

I didn't notice in beginning, but the butlers and maids were missing from the guest house. Later on, finding the streets of LA deserted, without any living being in sight. Seeing the empty roads with cars left with their doors left hanging open, filled my stomach with frustration for this meant. 

Mortise knew where Asmodeus was, saying that he was able to sense him. Driving us through La Cienega Boulevard through the Santa Monica flyway. Soon, as suspected the silence faded and the gruesome scenery greeted us.

Moving bodies were strung about, mangling and rubbing off each other in unison underneath the beating sun. There were many who were dead now, with bodies being still in use while rotting away. Those who had kept alive kept on moving and rubbing their genitalia on the corpse. Though mangled and wounded all over their bodies.

Men, women, children, the elderly, even animals were not able to escape. My throat started to go dry and as felt anger growing deep in the pits of my stomach. Asmodeus has been regarded as the god of Lust and in some other places as the personification of Lust. His being in this city was enough for all of it to go to hell.

...

Suddenly Mortise pinched my cheek and pulled it towards him. Taking away from a distorted view of the outside. I angerly slapped his hand away, "Stop it!". I said instinctively glaring at him, "What is your problem!?", I yelled at him feeling frustrated but seeing his expression stopped me. 

Unlike before he wasn't smiling, just looked at me with a stern look. He sighed, "Stop looking outside, they are too far gone", He said as he drove across the flyover with one hand while drinking a beer out of another. Trying his best to not ruin his car. I fell in silence and sat back quietly, stopping myself from looking out any further.

...

I little while later, after thing, I had to calm down. Mortise had drunk most of his beer cans and had thrown them on passers-by. He spoke up suddenly. "Anyway Catherine. How would you rate my performance in the bed" he asked, I stared at him in surprise. "What, are you asking?", I said. "Well every man needs to know if there's any room for improvement", he said while downing this infuriating smile.

"Well if anything, I am regretting it", I replied. "Fine, fine. I'll I am just kidding, let me get to the point. I wanted to ask, whether you have died yet or not?", he asked, leaving me even more confused than his last question. "Died yet? for god's sake, what are you talking about?", I said confused as ever. 

He stared at me for a moment, rolled his eyes back to the road. "I guess you haven't. Would be faster you know, if I just k...", he instantly clenched his jaw in pain, almost losing control of the car and hitting a couple using a corpse of a child. Pulling back the car on the lane before it crashed into the sidewall.

"That! Fucking bastard!", Mortise yelled smashing his hand on the steering wheel. "Was that Dom?", I asked. "Yeah, telling me to shut my mouth", he replied. "For what?", I asked. "Nevermind!", Mortise said, slamming on the breaks, stopping the car. Jolt shot me out of my seat, only to be stopped by the seat belt.

...

I would ask why he had done that, but I felt him as I saw it enter my view over the horizon. Drums and flutes started with the melody, ushering his being. He came in a form of a man, slightly reddish pale skin and immaculate body completely naked, showing its vigorously chiseled structure. Flying overhead, with its blacken feathery wings by his side. 

I was left stunned with heartache, I wanted nothing more than to be held by him. My hand moved on its own, in between my legs, as I swallowed hard with sweat dripping from my forehead. But then suddenly, the smell of ash hit the nose and the whole car shifted at Mortise's side for a brief moment.

I turned around and saw that Mortise had ripped off the car's door and then threw it on the ground outside. He was clenching his teeth with a wide smile on his face. And then there was this strong smell of ash, coming off him. He then grabbed the seat belt and ripped it out as well, allowing him to step out of the car.

I follow suit and released myself, stepping out on the Santa Monica Flyway. Seeing the golden light of the setting sun, the Asmodeus stood stationed in the air. Our eyes meet and he smiled at me. I felt my throat going dry and slight pain in my stomach, causing me to bite my lip.

...

I had never felt this, wanting him to come on me. Tear my clothes apart and push me down on gravel underneath my feet. I wanted him to pleasure me, as much as he wanted to. However he wanted to, he could and I knew I would love every moment of it. Nothing close to what those I had slept with did before, not even Mortise could satisfy this earning for him.

The ground began to shake as he looked over to Mortise, a large figure broke out from underneath the Flyway. It resembled a man, whose flesh had rotten away and its burnt skin stretched out over its deflated muscles. A face of a hairless man who had severed 3rd degree all of his face, most of which had fallen off in chucks reviling a skull under it.

It moaned and grunted as it brought down its hand on Mortise, grabbing hold of him before he act. Then twisting it largely from around and threw him across the street beside the flyway, into the line of buildings. Then processed to break out of the hole it had created, while the sharp edges of the broken stone, tore off its flesh.

...

The moment I took my eyes of it and looked ahead. He appeared right in front of my face, spooking me. As I stepped back, he grabbed and pulled me into him. I felt my body becoming numb and burning from my waist side, from where he was holding me. My arm lost their strength in them, coming to my side. His features were sharp with a picture-perfect grin. His eyes radiated bright blue, as he towered over me.

He stared at me deeply, his body producing a sweet floral smell with an earthy tone. Reminding me of blue hibiscus growing on my window sill back from my home in England, where I grew up. He spoke and his word vibrated through the air. "Catherine, do not flee. For I am not here to harm you", Asmodeus said in a soft tone, as he grazed my cheek with the back of his hand. 

Feeling as hot as lave but still pleasureful. His hard and grossest-looking genital slapped the inside of my thigh. I was losing my mind seeing it, I desperately wanted it to ravage me. "I will care for you, I will make sure no harm comes to you. That man, will not come near you", Asmodeus said. I only stared at him in silence, unable to speak, panting like a bitch in heat.

I needed to resist this temptation, but I felt weak. As I slowly started to give in. Soon as I closed my eyes, I suddenly was showered in blinding light, with a riot of bestial screams being let out. I fell to my knees.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 220 27
When an army of supernatural demons from hell take away everything Nathan loves, he travels a spiralling pathway of death and punishment, becoming so...
1.6K 46 31
Angels and demons exist. Lucifer is still a good guy. And the lines between good and evil are not meant to cross. She's different. The color of her w...
381 56 25
After Liara discovers her boyfriend has been brutally murdered, she retreats to a cabin in the Canadian wilderness with three of her friends in an at...
73 9 30
"I went to sleep one night, and didn't wake up..." Taylor Dean, an avid astral traveler, falls mysteriously into a coma one night as he sleeps. Unabl...