"Agent of Chaos"

By 444rraee

A Judd Birch fanfic -I don't own any of these characters, except for the ones created by me- More

Daniel
Dinner at the Birches
What Could've Been
Birthdays and druggings
My saviour
Guilt
Airports and Romance
Good for me
Mercy
Truth or Dare
Cravings
Your Everyday School Day
Where is he?
Broken Hearts and Runaway Boyfriends
Chance
One-way ticket
I Love You

Familiar faces

2.5K 49 3
By 444rraee

"I want you Judd.." I put my hand in his, awaiting his response.

When I looked into his eyes I saw his indecisiveness, clearly because of my innocence and connection to Leah.

His face softened as he came to a decision.

"I want you too."

He grabbed my face in both of his hands, I could feel his breath on my face.

I leaned in as he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him.

We both wanted this more than anything..

Our lips touched and I could feel the fiery heat protruding from his-

"WAKEY WAKEY BIRTHDAY GIRL!"

Connie was jumping up and down on my bed as if it were a trampoline.

Dammit. I was dreaming.

Connie had a birthday hat on and had covered the entire room in balloons and streamers.

Well I'm wide awake now.

"Go away Connie-" I pulled the blanket over my head, clearly distraught.

"Well fuck you then!" Connie popped a balloon and continued to shake me awake.

I groaned loud enough to wake my parents, kicking the sheets and blankets off of me.

"Happy?" I stared her down.

"See if I ever do something nice for you again.." she crossed her hairy arms and sat down on the rocking chair next to my bed.

I picked at my nails, clearly feeling bad.

"Look I'm sorry.. but you interrupted a really good dream.."

She sniffled, "Was it a sex dream?" She had a hopeful glint in her eye.

"Almost..?"

"That makes me feel better, but now I'm upset with myself for interrupting it-" she broke down into an array of sobs.

"Connie why the hell are you so emotional today?!" I'd never seen her cry this much.

"Because baby you're 17 now and-" she wiped her nose, "and I've been you're hormone monster since you were 13! I'll be leaving you soon.."

"What?!"

Leaving me?

"Don't say that..you're making me cry-" I dabbed my shirt on the corners of each of my eyes. Connie's always been there for me and I never wanted that to change.

"Let's just focus on the fact that it's your birthday!!" She blew a party horn right in my face.

I sniffled and wobbled out of bed, walking over to my vanity.

I started doing my makeup, I was distracted because of the dream.

I don't actually like Judd do I?

Shit.

Mascara smeared across my eyelid.

I grabbed a makeup wipe from my vanity drawer and started to wipe it off.

"Y/n! Get down here there is someone here to see you!" My mom shouted from downstairs.

"Okay give me a minute!"

I quickly finished brushing my hair and threw on the outfit I had planned for myself last night.

I practically flew downstairs, assuming it was Leah, I was so excited to see my best friend.

She was sitting at the table with a coffee mug in her hand, engaged in conversation with my mother.

She shrieked when she saw me running over.

She squeezed me into a tight hug.

"Happy birthday!!"

"Thank you!"

She handed me a a light pink bag with the words "birthday girl" written across it.

I accepted it with a short thanks and immediately started opening it.

Inside was some sort of black fabric.

She gestured for me to take it out of the bag.

It was a slim lengthy black dress, the two thin straps at the top were silky along with the rest of it. It was cut so that you would be able to see my cleavage.

It was beautiful.

"Well..do you like it? I was at the mall and that caught my eye, I thought to myself that you would look gorgeous in it. Plus you'll need it for later."

"Yes I love it so much thank you!"

I hugged her again before questioning why I would be needing it later.

"You'll see," she winked.

"Now ask your mom if you can come over, we need to get you ready!"

"Ready for wha-"

"Go ask!"

I decided it was best if I didn't ask anymore questions.

With a yes from my mother we were walking out of the door.

"Where's your car?" I didn't see it in the driveway.

"Oh it's in the shop, Judd's picking us up."

I was surprised hearing his name but almost immediately nodded so as not to raise suspicion.

I hadn't seen Judd in a little over a week, since we were inches from each other's faces.

"So..where is he?"

"He should be here any second- speak of the devil."

I grinned as I saw the familiar teal Jeep pull up.

He rolled down the window, "Get in fags."

Leah and I simultaneous rolled our eyes. I hopped in the back of the car that smelled like him.

I was so distracted by the scent that I didn't notice two emerald orbs staring me down from the rear view mirror.

I stared into his eyes as if they were the key to keeping me alive.

Seconds had passed- no, minutes. It was concerning how easily distracted I was by him.

I jumped out of my haze when I heard Leah scream and grab the steering wheel.

A car had swerved to the side of the road trying to avoid an accident.

"Judd pay attention to the god damn road!" She screamed.

He scowled as he put one strong hand on the steering wheel and ran the other through his hair.

I felt partially to blame.

We sat in silence for the remainder of the ride. I kept wondering what Leah had for me tonight, why do I need a dress?

We pulled up to the house and Judd let us out before heading off in the opposite direction.

"Where's he going?"

"No where.."

She knows something.

We walked into Leah's room, shutting the door behind us.

"What are we doing tonight?"

"Okay well I was gonna wait to tell you this but I cant- Im taking you to a club!"

I sat there for a while, not sure what to say.

"Aren't we too young?"

"Judd's getting us fake ids."

"Why, is he coming?" A part of me hoped he was.

"Um I don't know, strangely enough he offered to help."

I smiled at the thought of him offering help to anybody.

Hours passed of Leah and I talking and painting each other's nails, overall just wasting time.

She made the consecutive decision that it was time to get ready, and practically forced me into her makeup chair.

I almost fell asleep in the chair before she exclaimed that she was finished, and spun me around so that I could look in the lighted mirror.

"You did amazing Leah!"

"Thank you," she curtsied.

"Now let's get you into that dress!" She tore open the bag and handed it to me, getting started on her makeup shortly after.

I slipped on the silky dress and did a spin for Leah who of course, being my best friend, talked me way up.

"You honestly are the most gorgeous human being I've ever met."

She put on her own dress, green and short, and pushed me out of the door.

"Okay so Leah where is this cl-" before I could finish I ran into a stiff, hardy figure.

Before I could fall the man caught me with his strong arms and steadied me onto the ground.

"Watch it-"

My face went bright red.

"Oh uh sorry.." After that I kept my mouth shut and followed him and Leah to the car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 455 13
What if your dad was from the bowers gang? this book features- Henry Patrick Victor Belch Maybe Cast?
1.3M 52.8K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
426K 12.8K 95
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...