šŽš§š„š² šŸšØš« š˜šØš® - š‡šš...

By IvinaBrooks

š˜¼š™›š™©š™šš™§ š™‚š™žš™Øš™šš™”š™š'š™Ø š™™š™šš™–š™©š™, š™ƒš™–š™£ š™™š™šš™˜š™žš™™š™šš™Ø š™©š™š™š š™Ŗš™”š™©š™žš™¢š™–š™©š™š š™–š™£š™™ š™¢š™¤š™«š™šš™Ø š™©š™¤ ļæ½... More

š™™š™žš™Øš™˜š™”š™–š™žš™¢š™šš™§
š™˜š™–š™Øš™© & š™©š™Ŗš™£š™šš™Æ
開始
ćŠé”˜ć„ć—ć¾ć™
ę„›ć—ć¦ć¾ć™
š™Øš™šš™¦š™Ŗš™šš™”

ę°øé ć®ćƒ©ćƒ–

1.9K 82 5
By IvinaBrooks

╔═════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ══════╗
𝐇𝐚𝐧 & 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚
╚═════ ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ ══════╝

IT HAD BEEN A NORMAL THE DAY FOR HAN WHEN HE KNEW ONE DAY HE WOULD MARRY AMARA. The girl he had underestimated when he first arrived in Tokyo. Meeting her in a dingy small restaurant wasn't the best first impression of what she was capable of. He found her rosy cheeks, glossy lips, and confidence, adorable. Nothing more, nothing less. That was until the girl offered him a night he would never forget. That night just so happened to be the day he finally walked into the underground business of Tokyo. All because of a blonde schoolgirl.

He was sitting above at his shop watching the blonde below.  Black overalls tied to her waist as she took apart the engine of a car. Hair tied up in a messy low bun, while her gloved hands removed a hose putting it aside. Unscrewing more bolts and putting them by the ridge of a windshield. Learning further on the car, she wiggled the piece in question. With a loud clang, the alternator fell to the floor. Pushing herself off the car she smiled and lifted the car a few inches to grab the old rusty alternator.

It was fascinating watching her work. He would've never thought she was that talented. Thanks to her father who was also a car fanatic she had someone to learn from. Letting her never need anyone's help. He admired that from her. Even though her image was completely the opposite of what she knew how to do. She dressed in bedazzled clothes, short skirts, and shirts. Her baby face was surrounded by the heavenly blonde hair, her rosy cheeks, and to top it off her always glittering lips, lined with lip gloss.

Mesmerized, he watched as she put a new alternator back, and begin putting piece by piece back. It wasn't like he was watching her for a few minutes, everyone could notice his eyes not leaving the blonde. They had yet to know if the two were together, but didn't want to question it.

Walking to the driver's door, Amara stepped on the clutch as she started the car, slowly letting the pedal go. Smiling as she heard the engine rumble properly, the way it should've. Turning it off, she moved to close the hood. Holding it with one hand, she removed the prop stick and let it fall with a snap.

Taking a breath she nodded and headed upstairs to where her secret boyfriend sat. His hands are occupied with an empty beer bottle. She furrowed her eyebrows at the sight, "You do realize there is nothing in that bottle?" she asked him sitting on the chair next to him.

He looked down and noticed she was right. Having been watching her for so long, made him not realize that it was empty. He chuckled and placed the bottle on a nearby table, "I knew that Princess," he replied.

Reaching for a water bottle she chugged it for a while, "Well the Skyline runs as good as new," she commented her eyes trailing to the blue Skyline below.

He nodded and looked over at her, "Want to go for a drive?" he suddenly asked her. The sudden need to be around her took over him.

"Sure mine or yours?" she asked referring to their cars.

Getting up he dug the keys from his pocket, "Mine, let's go," he said fighting the urge with himself to hold her hand. They had yet to come out to the whole public about their relationship. He knew people suspected the two, but no one ever had the guts to ask or call them out.

The two hopped into Han's Mazda, the very one she had gifted him. Driving off he reached for her hand kissing it slightly before moving his to the shift knob.

"Where are you taking me this time?" she asked her eyes on the long-haired man beside her.

Han glanced over at her for a second before smirking, "The place we love the most," he said looking forward.

Amara squealed, "Tokyo Disneyland?" she asked excitedly, not knowing it was the wrong answer.

He looked over to her, "You're joking," he said in disbelief.

The blonde shook her head, "No I'm not joking," she replied hoping they were going there.

Shaking his head he sighed, "Only for you Amara, only for you," he said, changing lanes to merge onto a highway that led them towards Urayasu, Japan. The corner of his lip lifted slightly as she squealed once more, leaning from her seat to plan a kiss onto the corner of his mouth, as he was driving.

"Love you Han!" she said turning to look at the outside move in a blur as they drove half an hour away from Tokyo.

"I know princess, love you too," he mumbled his hand still on the steering wheel as he maneuvered his way around other cars.

There was nothing more perfect he found about Amara. A young woman who was sweet as a cherry, but anyone who messed with her, knew she was hard as the pit to the cherry. He had grown to love the spontaneous blonde.

Often more than not, he would see the Skyline swerve to the side and ask him to get in. Each time took the duo going to new places he hadn't seen. Never had he been more thankful for a woman like her.

He remembered the first time he saw her in her school uniform. It had been months since his move to Tokyo, already having something established for himself. Going to pick his money from certain areas that he now began to claim. He froze as he grabbed the cash, his eyes trained on the walking figure.

Her long blonde hair blew softly in the wind, her face showing no emotion as she walked forward.  His eyes moved down to her white button-down, her tie hanging loosely around her neck. As the blazer with the school crest on her shoulder, and not forgetting the plaid skirt ending around her mid-thigh. Her black socks match her mary janes on her feet.

After school, Amara wasn't the one to care about her surroundings, wearing the stuffy uniform all day made her a bit snarky. Her bag slung against her shoulder as she slowly moved past people.  He felt sick to his stomach when the thought of her looking attractive crossed his mind. The girl wasn't even twenty and he was thinking things he shouldn't. Turning from her direction he grabbed the cash and entered a Skyline he had brought with him.

The teen never knew that Han had seen her that day, and never would. Not ever knowing the moment Han started to fall for her. He kicked himself for days after that. Ignoring her as he would see her at races with her friend Neela and Takashi.

The blonde not helping with wearing her short flowy dresses to the shows. Her pretty shiny pink lips along with her doe eyes briefly glancing at him. Making him look or walk away from her. Not wanting to face the facts that he had gained feelings for her.

It wasn't until a few days after, that Amara cornered him in an elevator. Pressing the emergency stop button to talk to him, "Why have you been ignoring me?" she asked her hands resting on her hips. A short plaid skirt hugged her hips, leaving a sliver of her waist to show as she wore a lilac cropped tank top.

Han sighed knowing he couldn't run away from this, "I'm sorry Amara, but we—" he paused to shut his eyes for a second before glancing the ceiling light, "—I can't be near you, I'm not good for you," he said believing that she shouldn't be near an older man like himself.

Amars snorted rolling her pretty brown eyes, that he couldn't look away from, "Please, that's a lie and you know it, " she said crossing her arms leaning on one hip.

The man didn't move for a while, he just looked at her in front of him. Not once did she shift under his gaze, not once did she look uncomfortable. She was everything Gisele wasn't. She wasn't some girl that knew her way around danger, wasn't an expert driver, didn't know her way around cars as she had. But boy did he know the full story. Han Seoul-Oh had a type and he had yet to know.

Without a moment's thought, the school girl closed the gap between them. Sickeningly enough he kissed back, loving the taste of the cherry lip gloss on her mouth. He moved his large hands to her waist as she moved hers to the back of his head running and pulling on his hair.

Realizing his actions he pulled away breathlessly, he watched as Amara started the elevator again. Digging to her skirt pocket. She pulled out a tube of lip gloss, unscrewing it she began applying it to her pink lips. As her eyes never left his. The elevator dinged as she capped the tube, "See you soon, Han," and said waving her fingers walking out of the elevator as nothing had happened.

He was stunned by the boldness of the girl. Chuckling to himself he knew maybe it wasn't going to be all that bad chasing after the blonde schoolgirl.

"Disney!" Amara squealed as she could see the tall castles from a distance, "Han we're here!" she said leaning towards the window.

Pulling to the park, he handed the cash over for the parking, not minding the small price. For his girlfriend who was basically jumping up and down her seat. Pulling the car into a space, she flew out of the car. Running over to his side and pulling on his hand as he locked the car.

For the next few hours he was pulled from ride to ride. Amara laughing as the wind flew past her hair for most of the rides. Han just loves the sound as he smiles softly following her around.

The entire time a smile never left her face, letting her almost unnoticeable dimples on her face. His second favorite thing from that day besides her smile was the rides he didn't go on with her. She was unbothered as she was a very sociable person. He watched from afar as men were enamored by the blonde that spoke Japanese. Flushing from the fact that someone like her was on the ride with them.

The blonde didn't think anything of it, sharing the ride with most often men, who have seen her in the single riding cart. After the ride, most of the men tried talking or asking if she'd like to join them. But Amara just bowed and thanked them for their time. Each of the men watched as she walked over to a long-haired man leaning on some fence grabbing his hand.

He loved the confusion that fell on their face. All of them
disappointed that she had been taken, by an older man nonetheless. Jealousy and embarrassment joined soon after the realization.

When night finally fell on the park, the two gathered around with everyone else to watch the fireworks. The loud colorful bangs joined with music surrounding the park. His hands around her body as she leaned back into his chest, looking up at the colorful sky.

In the middle of the show, she turned to face him. Her head looking up at the taller man, "Thank you for today Han, I love you more than you know," she said leaning forward to hug him.

He hugged her back and kissed the top of her head, "And I love you, there isn't anything I wouldn't do for you," he replied meaning every word. Smiling knowing the day he would marry this woman he'd make the best decision.

The ride back home was quiet, a comfortable silence sat between the two. The lights from the outside made her at peace. Something about the neon lights brought her peace. Turning her head towards him she spoke up, "Can I sleepover at yours?"

Han glanced at her briefly and nodded, "Sure thing princess," he replied and made his way towards his apartment with Amara falling asleep on the driver's seat. Her head faced him as she had done so.

Parking the car he opened his door and made it around to Amara's, "C'mon Am," he said softly placing her arms around his shoulders, reaching for her thighs, subconsciously she wrapped them around his hips, as her head nestled into his neck. The small girl was light as he carried her.

Shutting the door, he locked it. Making his way up a few stairs to his door. Opening the door, he made his way through, closing it behind him. Walking down the hallway, he made it to his room the window open letting in the light from the neon signs. Laying Amara down, he untied her creased black Nike high-tops.

He leaned toward her, "Do you want the overalls on?" he asked her softly.

The blonde mumbled shaking her head. Her consciousness between asleep and awake. Reaching he untied the sleeves from her hips, then unbuttoned them, lowering the zipper he hooked his fingers on the hem and pulled them down her thighs. Her legs kicking to get them off.

Han chuckled at the sight of her white cotton underwear with a watermelon slice on her hip. Going into his closet she pulled out a shirt of his laying it beside her. As he reaches for the hem of her cropped shirt, "C'mon doll," he mumbled as she arched her back and lifted her hands as he slid it off her. Shaking his head as her breast were bare to him, nipples hardening from the cool air. Slipping her arms through the arm loops, he pushed it through her head. Struggling to bring it down all the way to her body.

"There you go pretty girl," he finished letting her finally get comfortable under the sheets.

Han made his way to brush his teeth and removed his clothes to throw on a pair of sweats. Then joining the blonde in bed. He felt her shift in the bed, turning to shove her face into his side as her leg wrapped around him. For a while, he just looked at her. The red neon signs casting a soft glow on her smooth skin.

"One day I'll marry you, Amara, making me the happiest man," he whispered into the air.

okay first of all, almost at 200! reads it hasn't even been that long! thanks so much for all the readers out there. didn't expect to really move that much. so i proud to announce that i will be continuing the rest of the series. im now in the process of writing out F9 (yes i did 7 and 8) i couldn't stop writing and i just had to write out what was out there for amara. anywayz in the coming days you'll see that published.

thanks again for reading. i wrote a little 2k chapter with amara and han the golden couple hehe. hope you enjoy see you soon in book two! - ivina brooks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.4K 44
šˆš š–š‡šˆš‚š‡ š²/š§ š„/š§ ššš§š š”šžš« šŸš«š¢šžš§šš¬ ššš«šž šØš§ šš šœš«š®š¢š¬šž šŸšØš« šŸ š¦šØš§š­š”š¬, š¦šžšžš­š¢š§š  šš šŸšžš° šØš­š”šžš« š­šž...
74.9K 1.3K 20
I haven't seen any Takashi OC fanfic so I thought why not just make one myself so here you go. I am not good on description! Ayama was not your avera...
45.6K 1K 21
"In which, May Boswell moves to Tokyo with her twin brother Sean Boswell. Along the way she meets a guy that catches her eye."
7.3K 274 14
ššŠ šš–ššŠšš— šššš•šš˜šš˜ššššŽšš šš šš’šššš‘ ššššžšš’šš•šš šš’šš— šššš›ššŽššŠšš šš—ššŽššŽšš šš˜šš ššœšš˜šš•ššŠššŒššŽ ššŒšš˜šš—ššššŽšš–šš™šš•ššŠššššŽššœ šš’šš šš‘šš’ššœ šš•šš’ššššŽ šš’ššœ šš šš˜šš›šššš‘...