A single Promise (Wegberg tri...

By Rain12bow

Abigail Moreno had a relatively normal life, living in a trailer park with her mother and having a shitty job... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilouge
Author's note

Chapter 6

877 32 15
By Rain12bow

Attention! The following scene is pure sex, in fact I would even say that its almost pornographic. So, read at your own risk!

Okay, who am I kidding?! All of you were waiting for this, so here you go:

Walking through the long corridor, Abigail was amazed by the crystal chandeliers and the dominating gold color surrounding the hotel's interior. Her heels almost disappeared in the plush red carpet rolled all the way out, as they stopped at the last door. Valeria opened her hidden pocket, taking out a plastic card and placing it in the door handle.

While the woman was busy at the door, the girl had enough time to examinate the door number. "You are kidding, right?" the girl asked in disbelief looking at the confident woman.

"What a coincidence." She let the girl through the door first opening it for her like a real gentlewoman she was, and gently closing the white door behind them, which read '69'.

The girl didn't have time to wander around in the enormous hotel suit as the woman suddenly pushed her up the wall by her throat.

"Now, I recall you said something about my ... performance from yesterday." The girl was scared her chest heaving making her boobs rise by the process.

Obviously, Valeria didn't mind the position they were in, fully taking advantage of the pleasant view.

Letting go off the girl she carefully pulled the dress's zipper down, bunching it around the girl's small waist.

"Now this is a pleasant surprise." Abigail was wearing a black satin bra pushing her breasts up deliciously. "C?" she gently brushed her fingertips on the swells enjoying the smooth skin.

"D." Abigail took her breast size as a curse, always getting unwanted attention from people. She would usually wear baggy clothes and walk in an unhealthy posture, pushing her chest in while dropping her shoulders, slightly hunching over. But now, this option seemed impossible due to their provocative position.

The woman's experienced hands unclasped the bra dropping it carelessly onto the ground. It was yesterday when she last saw them but the sight of the girl's chest in front of her made her wild, immediately latching on one of the nipples, sucking on it harshly. Abigail arched her back feeling the hot mouth closing around her sensitive nipple.

Valeria was in heaven. It was not a secret that her favorite body parts were breasts. She loved their smooth texture, the shape they were formed in and even their weight. Sadly, the women she often paid had all silicones, robbing her from the full satisfaction.

But this one... she couldn't stop from touching and licking them. She knew they were not fake as they were slightly hanging from their weight, and they weren't hard as a rock. Sucking in deeply the other nipple, Abigail tugged on her hair to stop her. "It's too much." The woman was playing with her for twenty minutes now and the girl's nipples were getting scarlet red, almost purplish, from the friction.

With a loud pop Valeria let the nipple slip out of her mouth, bouncing back to its place on the girl's chest. Looking at her work, she was pleased to see hickeys and bite marks scattered along the girl's breasts.

Glancing at the girl, her face was flushed from joy, beads of sweet were forming on her forehead. Abigail never felt anything like this before...Well, it's not like anyone had ever done this to her, but still...the woman was really...intense and apparently a fan of breasts.

Valeria didn't waste any time as she kneeled in front of the girl, gently grabbing the dress, and pulling it down, only to reveal a surprise.

The woman looked Abigail dead in the eye. "Seriously? Pineapples?"

The girl could not hide her teasing smile. "I fucking hope at least you shaved as I asked you to." She slapped the girl's pussy hard, making her jump in surprise. Then her underwear got ripped off, which hurt the girl as the strings were cutting into her flesh until they finally gave up.

Cold air hit her bare pussy as the woman laughed out loud. "You know, I didn't see this one coming." She stared at the single strip that the girl left on her otherwise shaved private part. She expected the girl to either obey her and shave fully or rebel and leave a bush. She did both. "Is there any more surprise I should be aware of?" Valeria forced an annoyed look on her face, not wanting to give the feedback that in fact she liked her sassiness, and the girl's joke was a good one.

"No, Mistress." She respectfully lowered her eyes trying really hard not giggle but let out a yelp as the woman's warm tongue met her folds. By instinct she grabbed at Valeria's hair, who stopped and swatted her hands away. "Don't you dare to fuck up my hair."

"I'll try, Mistress." She said with a closed eye, enjoying the return of the yet unfamiliar mouth. It was the best thing she ever felt. As the woman kept lapping away, she got so wet that the woman let out a slurping sound once in a while, but the girl wasn't feeling any trace of embarrassment as she normally would in this kind of situation. She was too far in her own pleasure, forgetting what the woman commanded her. Her fingers went forward reaching for the woman's hair when she got grabbed by two strong hands yanking her backwards.

"What did I just say?" snatching the torn underwear from the ground she tied the blushing girl's hand together at the front. Then turning her around she violently pushed her into the wall, of course not as hard to break bones, but enough for the girl to understand the warning.

The woman took her kneeling position again, but this time behind the girl. She continued what she stared as she bended forward grabbing the girl's round ass and diving in with her tongue. She could see the girl's trembling knees as she tried to support herself against the wall, but the tension started to wear her out, weakening her body.

That's when Valeria decided to turn on max. Quickly sucking the girl's clitoris into her mouth a scream was heard above her as the girl was getting close to her first orgasm ever.

"Oh my God, oh my god." Abigail yelled out as she came, not understanding the feeling, but enjoying it anyway. Before the girl could have collapsed the woman quickly stood up and helped her towards the bed, the salty taste still lingering in her mouth.

"How was that darling?" the woman asked gently placing her on the queen-sized bed.

"Amazing." The girl muttered with closed eyes, still seeing a firework behind her closed lids.

"And guess what? It's only the beginning of the night..." hearing this the girl's eyes opened immediately. Honestly, she was so tired, wishing to curl up under the blanket and sleep, but the woman had other ideas.

Reaching between the girl's open tights, she poked her outstanding clit making the girl clench her thighs together. "I am too sensitive...Mistress."

"And who cares?" was the response. "I want to see how tight you are." Working her fingers through the clamping legs she victoriously started to push in one finger only to be stopped right away.

The girl was way too tight for her liking. Slowly pushing in an out she could go deeper than before. The girl was moaning besides her unwillingness, her body lubricating more for the woman's intruding finger. After a while Valeria could push in another one making the girl cry out. "It's burning, stooop." She begged but it became a moan as the woman brushed her fingertips against something in her. "Find it." The woman said happily. She needed to loosen the girl up so she could fuck her properly. Constantly brushing against the girl's G-spot, Valeria was giving her one more earth-shattering orgasm, before she climbed off the bed walking toward the black duffel bag she placed there earlier.

Zipping it open, she grabbed the black strap-on she cherished so much. This expensive object was her favorite one to use, as its vibrating caused more pleasure for her partner and herself. She cleaned and sanitized it after every occasion, but she could never be careful enough, so she ripped open a pack of condom.

Abigail was in daze; she didn't even sense the woman leaving. But when she came back and climbed on top of her holding a blindfold, she looked at her with shock. "Are you okay?"

The girl weakly nodded, hoping that they were finally done for today.

She was wrong.

Valeria placed the blindfold over the girl's closed eyes making her panic. "Shh, it's okay." Valeria did not like when someone was looking into her eyes during sex. It felt too...personal.

Pushing the girl's legs apart she laid between the smooth thighs positioning herself at Abigail's entrance. Grazing the folds with the tip of the silicon dick, she pushed in with one quick motion.

"Valeria, take it out!" the girl cried out feeling the sharp burn inside her vagina. Tears were forming in her eyes, but the woman surprised her by pushing the silver button on the toy, which came alive violently vibrating in the girl's pussy.

"Ohh..." Abigail's mouth formed an 'o' at the unfamiliar feeling. It was not bad.

Valeria let her enjoy it for a few seconds, then withdraw only to slam back with full force, making the girl's breast bounce. The toy's base was firmly pressed against Valeria's clit pulsating every time she went back into the girl. Closing her eyes in concentration she was focused on her own pleasure not caring about the moaning girl under her anymore.

Valeria was not holding back. All day's frustration came out of her, fucking the girl hard, taking avenge for her teasing and smartass comments.

The blindfolded girl was long gone in her own little world, not knowing how to form a normal thought or word. She could only moan, yell, and scream.

Trying to look for the woman she raised her bounded hands, meeting soft skin above her. She gently touched around realizing that she was holding the woman's slightly damp face. But she couldn't explore more as her hands were roughly pushed above her head, signaling who was in charge.

Abigail's orgasm came as a surprise, clamping herself automatically around the fake dick which was still moving in her vigorously. Arching her back toward the woman offering her breasts she let out an animalistic sound, encouraging the woman more to her own release.

Valeria felt done too, slamming into her one last time she held herself closely to the exhausted girl, her clit finally giving into the vibrating.

Letting go of the girl's now bruised wrists she pushed herself up panting, the silicon slipping out of the girl's hole with a slick sound.

Glancing at the Abigail, Valeria smirked seeing her toes still curled, her body shuddering.

Quickly grabbing her by the waist she turned her around, forcing her on fours. "Please Va- Mistress, I can't take more." The girl begged, saliva forming at the corner of her mouth as she tried to form words.

"One last time, and then you are free to go." The woman combed the girl's disheveled hair with her fingers, her hands trailing down, stopping at the waist.

Not wasting more time, she could feel herself getting turned on by the sight under her, she pushed into the girl from behind, forcing a throaty moan out from Abigail.

"F-Fuck." Valeria was going deeper than before thanks to their new position. It was too much for the girl, as she started to cry from the unbearable sensation. "Please..." but the woman was not hearing her as her fingers dig into the girl's flesh painfully, fucking her silly from behind.

Abigail's eyes were rolling back behind her blindfold, and saliva dripped down onto the bedding. She tried hard to balance herself on her bounded hands, but the powerful slams sent her laying down on her chest, with her ass remaining high up in the air.

Little shocks were running through her body like mini orgasms, shaking her body uncontrollably. She was on the edge of fainting, praying for the woman to finish soon, before she would lose her consciousness.

Suddenly Valeria collapsed on top of the girl exhausted and panting, turning of the vibrator. Her weight was comfortable for Abigail, giving her the feeling of protectiveness. She could feel the woman's fast heartbeat on her back, and she was sure that it was matching hers, racing together after the wild experience.

Honestly, Valeria could have gone once more, but she was concerned about the girl's stamina, who was still shaking under her. "Is everything okay?" she was still laying on the girl who could only shake her head. Seeing this the woman climbed off the girl, carefully pulling the dildo out from the wet folds, making a small puddle on the crimson red bedding. Not caring she took it off and placed it on the drawer.

Turning the girl around, she untied her hands and pulled her blindfold off.

Eyes fluttered open, squinting together as the city lights irritated her dilated pupils. The material in the woman's hand was slightly wet and seeing the girl's tear-stained eyes made the woman panic.

"What is it? Did I hurt you?" hearing this the girl quickly dig herself in the huge blanket, leaving only her small toes poking out.

"Abigail." The woman was annoyed by the lack of answer. So, she kneeled beside the bed looking at the girl's covered form from below. Grabbing the blanket, she ripped it off the small girl, who was laying sideway, her head turned towards Valeria's direction with her hand placed between her legs, holding her pussy.

Wide brown eyes met the turquoise ones in shock. "Answer me and don't be childish." The woman demanded. "Did I hurt you?"

"Only a little." The girl admitted shyly. "When?"

"When you first pushed in..." she mumbled. "Other than that, did you enjoy it? Because this is waiting for you every day for one month." The woman said seriously watching the girl's expression. The pain she was feeling was just from losing her virginity, which was completely normal.

Hearing this the girl's breath hitched in. "I am sure by time I would be able to handle it...Mistress." She added her title wanting to show the woman that the state she was in was just temporary.

"If you say so..." the woman was skeptical but accepted the girl's answer anyway.

Glancing at her watch, it read 1 am. "It's time for us to sleep." She turned back to the girl, but Abigail was already fast asleep with her mouth wide open with one arm hanging down the bed.

Valeria stood up and watched the girl for a moment getting lost in her beauty. Then shaking herself out of her trance she left to take a shower and make her bed in the other bedroom.

~*~

Morning Abigail!

Since you wouldn't be able to walk after our night together, I expect you in the office by 11am, aside from your regular 9 am. (Of course, only if you didn't change your mind.). I already ordered breakfast which is waiting for you on the counter and a taxi will be picking you up at 10:00.

Also, there is a small surprise laying on the sofa, it's your first day after all.

P.S. No underwear in my office

P.S. S. Yes, I work on weekends too

Valeria VW

'Weekends?' Abigail was still half sleeping when she read the paper placed on her drawer. Seeing the woman's cursive handwriting woke her up immediately, memories flashing through her head. "Are you kidding me? It's freaking Sunday!"

Trying to sit up still holding the paper, she winced in pain feeling the soreness between her legs.

"Fuck." She hissed through her clenched teeth. "What's even the time?" she looked around for a clock but couldn't see any. "Great!" now she really needed to stand up.

Carefully sliding her legs to the side, she was now sitting, dangling her feet from the edge. Inhaling she stood up, but her legs couldn't hold her weight as they were shaking like a leaf. Sitting back quickly, she felt like a new-born calf trying to walk.

"Again." She muttered gently massaging her thighs, when she felt more pain. Quickly glancing down she could see some questionable bruises along her skin. "What in hell?!" she stood up again and this time she could luckily stay that way too. Walking carefully toward the bathroom, her vagina was thumping with pain as she turned the lights on.

She was shocked by the state she was in. Not only had she a bird nest on the top of her head, but also her breasts were looking like someone had tried to chew them off. Her nipples were still standing erectly with a deep-red shade, while her skin had now purple and red patches scattered all over her boob. Touching her nipples, she sucked in a breath. They were hurting as fuck.

Her eyes wandered down to her marked hips. The woman's handprints were colored in red, visible where she was holding her while fucking.

"She wasn't kidding about her sexual appetite..." the girl glanced fearfully between her legs. Her outer lips were scarlet red and swollen, making her pussy look puffy with her clit poking out through the girl's inner folds. It was still pulsing demanding attention.

Hopping in the shower she didn't care about the time anymore. Her nose was clogged by the smell of sex which her skin gave out. She decided to wash her hair too with the peach scented shampoo packs the hotel was offering. When she was done with showering, after a slight hesitation she put all the small shampoo and conditioner packs in her purse. 'They will be good for later.'

Walking around with only a towel wrapped around her body, she let her hair dry naturally while looking for her mobile phone.

Finding it, it read 08:41am. She had plenty of time.

While she was at it, she quickly sent the woman a message:

A: 'Great job with my nipples...I think they're gonna fall off...'

Luckily, the reply came within a few seconds.

V: 'I have superglue.'

"Thanks." She chuckled. Then she had a wicked idea. Opening her towel she dropped it carelessly onto the ground, positioning herself on the bed in a half laying and half sitting position. She put the phone around her private area showing her red hips too with her bruised nipples. The camera clicked and Abigail quickly checked the picture. Luckily her face and pussy weren't showing (she wasn't that stupid).

She sent the picture with only a playful sentence a few seconds later:

A: 'Oops...wrong number! Sorry...

Abigail could see that the woman had opened the dirty picture, but the answer never came. She loved poking the lion and besides the state she was in, she truly deserved a little victory for herself, even if it was a childish one. She really tried to joke the situation off, but tears were threatening to escape her eyes. Did she really want her life to be like this for a month? Meeting in expensive hotels, and being fucked like a whore every night? At least she would get a salary she never dreamt of and finally be able to eat whatever she craved for and not just the discounted shit she founded at the hidden aisle at the supermarket.

Suddenly remembering that the woman mentioned a gift, she put her phone down limping in the living room. And there it was. A white shopping bag laying on the sofa, with fancy tissue papers peeking out from it.

"What are you supposed to be?" opening the paper pack, she gasped seeing the black material. It was an elegant dress reaching her knees with a thin silver belt sewn in the waist. She wanted to try it on immediately, but first she needed to find her bra.

Where did the woman threw it? She walked around the suit looking under everything, but she couldn't find it. Giving up she glanced at the clock seeing that it was already nine am and she still did not have breakfast.

"Shit." Quickly sitting down on the bar stool, she raised the metal lid placed over her tray.

"Now this is what I call a breakfast..." Abigail's eyes widened by shock. On the first plate were scrambled eggs with bacon stripes and fresh vegetables, while on the other one was a few waffles surrounded with strawberries and raspberries, paired with a small syrup pitcher placed on their side. Separately, there was a small basket containing slices of bread. Pulling another lid, she was faced with freshly pressed orange juice, a glass of water and a heavenly smelling cappuccino.

Abigail didn't waste time, digging in, stuffing her mouth unladylike, and moaning at every taste that exploded in her mouth. She never ate this much in her whole life.

In the end it took her only thirty minutes to finish everything, not leaving a single crumb on the plate.

She was feeling full as she was sipping at her orange juice. She drank everything that was placed in front of her.

Putting back everything neatly on the tray she stood up ready to try on the black dress. Without any bra or panties, she was vulnerably walking toward the full-length mirror, aware of her bare inner thighs rubbing together.

"Valeria, you definitely know your worth." The girl muttered, seeing the body-hugging dress clinging on her hourglass form. It was a little bit too much for the girl as the cleavage was deeply cut, showing off that she wasn't wearing anything under it. Twirling around she could see a slight cut at the side of her hips. Curiously touching it she was amazed when she discovered a hidden pocket stuffed with something. Pulling it out, she saw several dollar bills with a small note attached to them.

~ You're too thin for my liking. EAT! ~

She saluted for the note giggling. "Yes, ma'am." She cherished every dollar she got.

She wasn't surprised when she saw the black high heels with red bottoms carefully packed in a box next to the fancy dress. They were average looking but when Abigail touched them, she was amazed by how good their quality was.

It seemed like the woman had brought everything back to her office including the girl's dress, shoes and bra. Only her purse remained on the counter which she was sure that it had landed on the floor yesterday.

Tidying up after herself, her face burned with shame as she saw the dried whitish stain on the bedsheet. It was time for her to leave before someone comes in and sees her face. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.5K 8.1K 39
Perpetual quitter Vera Kwan thinks she's got it made when her style blog catches the attention of narcissistic actor Carmen Juarez, but after egos ig...
7.9K 911 35
I'm excited for this one! As I'm watching her being laid to rest, it occurs to me that I know less about life than I do about death. She's gone, and...
8K 112 7
There is this shy girl in school and she has some friends. Her name is Abigail. She loves reading and her mom is a teacher. Her dad works a lot so is...
17.3K 413 24
Riya wakes up naked on a bed. Her head aches from the hangover. As she calms herself she remembers glimpses of last night... She had sex for the fir...