School Project (GirlxGirl)

By ItJustNaom7

Hannah Headstone is a shy girl, she doesn't have many friends only Dennis her best friend. Amber Colvin is th... More

Ch.1
Ch. 2
Ch.3
Ch. 4
Ch.5
Ch. 6
Ch.7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch.14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch.24
Ch. 26
Ch.27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch 31
Ch 32
Ch 34
Ch 35
Ch.36
Ch.37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Ch 33

2.3K 72 0
By ItJustNaom7

Amber's P.O.V.

I'm excited about this date. The first thing I did was call Harper and Linny. And they only picked up after I rang a few times. But in the end, Linny picked up.

On the phone

Ambers: "Hey, Linny is Harper over there."

Linny: "Yeah, of course. Is she here with me, and don't talk to me like I'm some child."

You kinda act like a child, tho, I said in my head.

Amber: "Please just put the phone on speaker."

I heard from the other side a moan and then a loud sigh.

Harper: "Amber, you know I love you, but you just called at the wrong time."

Of course, was I

Amber: "You two were doing it, weren't you?"

Linny: "No."  Linny said quickly

Harper: "Yes." Harper stated.

Linny: "Oh my God baby, you can't just tell her that."

There was a two-second pause.

Harper: "Yes, I can."

There was another two-second pause.

Harper: "Oke oke I get it I see the problem now."

Linny: "Anyway...." Linny said,"Why did you call us? Did you get in trouble... Oh my God, did you get in a fight with Hannah?"

Amber: "No, I didn't even better, I got a date with her."

And then there was silence on the other side of the phone.

Harper: "Girl, weren't you already in a relationship with her? You are acting like 15 your old got asked by her crush."

Linny: "Harper, can't you hear she is in love? She fell in love with the biggest nerd not to be judging, but she is kinda the smartest person in school," Linny stated

Amber: "Yes, I know, but what does she like about other books?"

Harper: "Maybe you could her drunk, and maybe she will open up, or get super emotional, angry...."

She didn't even finish that sentence because Linny smacked her.

Linny: "The fuck is wrong with you, you can't force a girl to get drunk, what kind of love is that."

Wow, I think I never heard of Linny that mad before, but then again I have only known her for a week.

Amber: "Hannah is...well...uhm... let's just say that she is very dangerous when she is drunk."

Harper: "Oh my God tell me everything right now," Harper said maybe being too excited.

Harper: "Dangerous In with was....was I right when she gets angry, angry girls are scary when they are angry."

Linny: "Harper slow down and let her talk," Linny said to her.

Amber: "Okey...Uhm...she gets flirty like really flirty" I said.

Harper: "Oh my god you have to tell me everything" Harper squealed.

Linny: "I don't want to gear this again." Linny sighed.

Amber: "Wait again what do you mean with again" I screamed and whispered.

Linny: "Okey but don't get mad Hannah called me the morning when she almost forced you."

Harper "Wait a minute Hannah topped Amber...like for real the nerdy girl topped the woman who fights with legit everybody for just saying literary anything to her," Harper said.

Amber: "Yes she did and to be fair with you I loved every second with her."

Harper: "Then why did you stop."

Amber: "Because first of all, she passed out and second I can't take advantage of her she was drunk."

Amber: "Owh and let's not forget she is still 17 and I am 19 it feels weird to me, but If she is not drunk and ready then I'm down for that but only when she wants it"

Linny: "We get it, and you know Hannah would be very proud if she heard that right now," Linny said.

Harper: "Yeah I agree it's cute that you are waiting for her consent, And that sounded rude but I mean it."

Amber: "Yeah I know it's super cute and shit I would melt I she was holding me right now but Hannah and I have a date tonight I don't know what to do...That's why I called you guys.

Linny: "you know you can never go wrong with a science fiction movie and a homemade meal or order pizza and watch an adventure movie".

Harper: "that's a super great idea we should also do something like that".

Amber: "I don't know guys that kinda sounds boring and basic".

Linny: "there is nothing basic or boring with a home-cooked meal it's a great date idea trust me".

Harper: "should I be getting jealous right now now".

Linny: "no".

Amber: "guys I got it a homemade meal with a movie, I can even pick her up, thanks guys I text you the details later or tomorrow".

End of call

I hung up and started thinking of what kinda meal would be good spaghetti or lasagne.

Gr. Me🌲😇🌲

please check out my other book

A Royal Romance

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 47.5K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
263K 1K 30
Just some AO3 shots not mine credit to owner ❤️
323K 16.2K 32
He died of overwork and transmigrated into the pregnant body of an ancient gent who had died of overwork. His husband has been sent off to war and th...
57.7K 4.4K 61
"Bredda yuh deaf say mi and yuh done" I said as I walked out of the bathroom "We nuh left until mi say suh" He said following behind me "Who author...