Day after day | Jaeyong

By V4MPYUTA

After losing his parents in a plane crash, Taeyong is left to take care of his little brother all by himself... More

prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 6

53 3 1
By V4MPYUTA

"You can't defeat me! I am the all powerful Tae- Dragon King!" Taeyong shouts as he starts doing weird motions with his hands making Jaehyun giggle.

"This town now belongs to Yizhou the evil queen!" He says as he signals to the baby in her walker who starts screaming excitedly.

"We will take you down evil queen!" Mark shouts as he points his sword in the air.

"We are the avengers and we will take you down!"

"I'm Captain America!" Mark shouts as he strikes a pose.

"Hulk!" Yangyang says as he flexes.

"Thor!" Donghyuck shouts as he holds an imaginary hammer.

"Iron man!" Sungchan shouts as he lifts his hand in the air. They turn around waiting for Aeri who's just coloring away.

"Hey black widow! You're supposed to be next." Mark says but Aeri just shoo's him away.

"I done playing those baby games!" She says and they all gasp.

"We study! No more play!" She shouts.

"Oh no, she's starting to sound like Doyoung..." Taeyong thinks to himself.

"If we study now... we can be witches!!" She shouts excitedly as she shows everyone her drawing making Taeyong sigh softly.

"Good, she still has her childhood." Taeyongs thinks to himself as he smiles softly.

"I want to be witch too!"

"Me too!" The twins shout.

"Boys can't be witches." Jaehyun says making them pout and earning him a slap on the arm from Taeyong.

"Stupid! Witches no real!" Mark shouts as he crosses his arms over his chest.

"Yes they are! Dumb super heroes no real!" She shouts back.

"Neither of them are re-" Jaehyun starts but soon his mouth gets covered by Taeyong who gives him a glare.

"Jaehyun stop ruining their imaginations!" Taeyong whisper shouts before turning to the kids.

"I think they're both real! So we shouldn't fight." Taeyong says as Aeri and Mark continue to glare daggers at each other.

"No fight!" Sunchan says as he puts his arms up between them.

"Sungch-"

"MOVE SUNGCHAN!" They yell in unison as they push the boy away who falls back comically as Jaehyun tries to hold back his laughter.

"It's not funny!" Taeyong says as he holds back his own laughter with a big smile whilst making sure Sungchan was okay.

"Stupid Mark!"

"Oh yeah?! You ugly!" They shout as they start to fight and the two older ones pull them away from each other.

The next day

"See! I told you superheroes is real!" Mark says as he shows them a picture of him and captain america making the kids gasp.

There my ebidence!"

"Mark it's eVIdence." Johnny corrects with a chuckle.

"Show me you're ebidence Aeri!" He shouts and Johnny gives up on trying to correct him.

"And a book no work!" He shouts and Aeri pouts as she hides the witch book behind her back.

"I'll show you ebidence! I fly on broom! Watch!" She shouts and before they know it they're all outside watching Aeri hover over a broom.

"Aeri I think it's time to go inside." Johnny says.

"No! I will practice!" She says as she grabs the broom tightly from under her making Johnny shrug.

"Taeyong you should go to class."

"But-"

"It's okay, They'll be fine." Johnny reassures before and Taeyong sighs as he looks down at the little girl.

"You should really just tell her that she can't fly on a broom." Jaehyun says and Taeyong sighs.

"I don't want to crush her dreams! You can't tell me that you never believed in something like that when you were young." He says as they walk down the halls.

"Hmm, I do remember practicing a disappearing curve ball." He says.

"See! Even you had an imagination-"

"That doesn't count though because I will make it happen." He says with full seriousness making Taeyong chuckle softly.

"Could you not stand in front of the bathroom doors?" They hear from behind them and they turn around to see Doyoung.

"Oh hey Doyoung! Sorry." Taeyong says as he moves out of the way and Doyoung stands there for a second.

"...I heard you talking about crusing children's dreams?"

"Did you just want to join the conversation?" Jaehyun says, trying his best to not sound as annoyed as he is.

"Why does he always have to be here when I'm talking to Taeyong alone?"

"Wha- Of course not!" He says as a blush of embarrassment creeps on his face.

"Well I'll just be on my way then." Doyoung says as he turns around getting ready to walk away.

"Wait Doyoung! We could really use a third opinion!" Taeyong calls after him and Jaehyun mentally rolls his eyes.

"Why can't it ever be just us?" He thinks to himself as Doyoung walks back over to them.

"Like we were saying- Aeri is going through a phase where she wants to be a witch. And Jae said we should tell her that they're not real but I think we should just let her be. What do you think?" He asks and Jaehyun cheers to himself on the inside.

"Great! I forgot that he has a nickname for me, that means we're closer." Jaehyun thinks to himself as he tries not to smile.

"I think you should let her be, I can even help with convincing her that they're real!" He says with a smile.

"I'll be back with the textbooks!" He says as he runs away making Taeyong's eyebrows furrow.

"Textbooks?"

"Wait- isn't that Doyoung? The head of our grade?"

"What is he doing in our class?"

"Don't get near him! He might yell at you."

"I think that's sexy."

"Here! This all happened in history. Good argument, no?" Doyoung says as he puts a stack of books on Taeyong's desk.

The two boys flip through the books and are horrified at what they see.

"As much as I thank you for your help, I can't show this to the kids." Taeyong says as he shows the younger a forced smile as Jaehyun tries his best not to laugh.

"Well- I apologize. I know I can't understand what a child is thinking- Sorry for waisting your time!" Doyoung shouts as he picks up the books and walks out of the room.

"Jae is Doyoung- nevemind."

"Hmm?"

"It's nothing." He says and Jaehyun starts to panic.

"Is Doyoung what? Was he gonna ask if he's dating someone?" Jaehyun thinks to himself before trying to shake those thoughts away.

"I'm just overthinking it."

"Doyoung is a little weird isn't he?" Taeyong thinks to himself with a soft chuckle.

"It's pretty cute though..."

"Aeri you've been out here all morning. It's time to come inside." Johnny says through the window of the classroom but Aeri just shakes her head no.

"I fly! Just wait." She says as Johnny turns around to grab Yizhou and when he turns back around she's gone.

"I guess I'm just gonna tell her the truth..." Taeyong thinks to himself as he walks to the daycare room. He looks up and gasps as he sees Aeri standing on a balcony.

"3... 2... 1!" She jumps.

Taeyong runs as she starts falling and throws him self on the ground to catch her before she can hit the grass, the broom falling next to them as Aeri lands on his back.

"Aeri! Are you okay?" Taeyong asks as he sits up and scoops her into his arms. Her lips start to quiver as she bursts into a fit of tears.

"Now now, what is all this ruckus?" The chairwoman says as she walks up to them with Baekhyun close behind her.

"I try to fly on broom but I couldn't do it..." Aeri says between sniffles.

"You couldn't fly on the broom?" She asks and Aeri nods softly.

"Well of course you can't! You still need a hundred more years of practice before you can begin riding a broom." Ms. Kim says and both Taeyong and Aeri gasp softly.

"You a witch?!" Aeri asks and The chairwoman puts a finger up to her lips signaling that it's a secret.

"Then can you fly on broom?" She asks with sparkles in her eyes.

"Can I?" She says as she thinks for a second.

"Well, I'll just leave that to your imagination." The chairwoman says as she pats the toddler's hair before walking away. The rest of the toddlers gasp as they watch her walk away.

"Looks like I didn't have to tell her it was fake after all..." Taeyong thinks to himself as he watches the kids play.

"Hey Aeri!" Mark shouts making the little girl turn around.

"We will do the witch training with you..." He says and a wide smile covers her face.

Taeyong smiles at them before getting up and wincing softly at the pain in his back.

"Must be from Aeri falling on it, I hope it won't bruise too bad." Taeyong says as he rubs his back softly.

"Yongie." Taeyong looks down to see Sungchan looking up at him.

"You okay?" He asks and Taeyong just smiles as he ruffles the toddler's hair.

"I'm okay, don't worry about it." He says and Sungchan nods before going back to the others.

One by one all the kids left until it was finally just Sungchan, Mark and Taeyong as they wait for Jaehyun to be done with practice.

"Hi Taeyong!" He hears only to be greeted by Mrs. Jung.

"Oh hi Mrs. Jung, here for Mark?" He asks and is a little disappointed when she nods her head yes.

"Yeah I finished my work early so I came to get him, come on Mark let's go!" She says and the little boy jumps up and runs to his mother.

"Is Jaehyun still at practice?" Taeyong asks, he doesn't know why he's asking. But part of him really wanted to walk home with him.

"I think so, but I think they should be done pretty soon." She says as she tries not to squeal on the inside.

Yes, she knows that Jaehyun has a crush on Taeyong. It's pretty obvious. He can't hide anything from her.

"Okay." He says with a smile.

"Well I'll be on my way, see you around!" Mrs. Jung says as she walks away with Mark in hand.

"You ready to go Sungchan?" Taeyong asks and the younger nods as Taeyong locks up and gets everything he needs to go.

The two almost make it past the school gate when Taeyong hears someone calling for him.

"Taeyong!" He turns around to see Jaehyun running towards them and he tries his to suppress his smile from getting too wide.

"Hey Jae! How was practice?" Taeyong asks as Jaehyun finally catches up to them.

"It was fine, more happy to see you." Jaehyun says teasingly as he wraps his arm around Taeyong's waist making the older wince.

"Wait- what happened are you okay?" Jaehyun asks as he drops his arm from the older's waist and starts inspecting him.

"It's nothing, don't worry about it." Taeyong says with a small smile and Jaehyun scans his face for a second before nodding and the three continue their walk home.

"Well this is my stop. I'll see you tomorrow." Taeyong says with a small smile and before he can open his gate Jaehyun hands him something.

"Here, it helps with bruising." Jaehyun says as he hands him an ointment.

"Jae you need it more than I do-"

"Take it before I kiss you."

"Will you stop doing that!" Taeyong shouts as he takes the ointment from his hand with a tsk making Jaehyun laugh.

"Thank you." He says with a small smile and gives him a hug before running inside with Sungchan close behind him.

"Why is he so fucking cute?"

"Who knows?" Jaehyun hears from next to him and flinches when he sees it's the Chairwoman's butler.

"I-I I- mean-"

"Save it, it's pretty obvious." He says with a chuckle.

"It's not me you have to worry about, it's the Chairwoman." Baekhyun says as he signals to a window where they see Ms. Kim glaring at them making Jaehyun gulp.

"Have a goodnight!" Baekhyun says with an innocent smile as he walks through the gate and into the house leaving Jaehyun stunned.

"He's worth it." Jaehyun says with a shrug as he walks away with a content smile in his face.

🗓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 7K 21
In which Lucas accidentally punches the soft-spoken daycare worker, Jungwoo.
584K 13.1K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
24.2K 983 19
Jaehyun gets a dare to text a random number that turns out to be his friend, mark's brother.
18.3K 661 9
Jisung being his inoccent Omega self, gets bullied by the well-kown Alpha Zhong Chenle. But why does Chenle even bully the innocent boy? ALL FICTIONA...