The CEO And His Girl | LISKOOK

By 7pridika14

What happens when the young and dashing billionaire CEO Jeon and Actress Lisa Manoban are asked to shoot for... More

Introduction
1. The Bumpy Ride to A Happy Ending Begins
2. A Day At The Orphanage With Soft Hearted Lisa
3. Lisa To Appear In Children's Campaign Shoot?
4. A Photoshoot with 'The Most Eligible Bachelor'
5. The Truth Behind Not Saying Those Three Words
6. Yoongi's Persuading Skills
Explanation (Not an official update)
7. Meeting Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok at the set
8. The Broken Bracelet Binds Them Forever
9. #Liskook Blows Up The Internet
10. Second Encounter At The Mall
12. Charity Dinner Turns Into Argument
Important
12. Jungkook Plans Revenge
13. Marry Me!
14. The Jeons Meet Lisa
Important 2
15. Married To Each Other
16. Life Under One Roof With Him Begins
17. Liskook's Little Moment
18. Lisa's Crush On Her Husband
19. Too Much Fun
20. Liskook's Week Together All Alone Pt.1
New Book!
BONUS (Magazines Are Out)
21. Jungkook's Unsure Revealation
22. Liskook's Week Together All Alone Pt.2
23. Lisa And Jungkook in His Room
24. The Three Words
25. Sweet Morning
26. Lisa Mesmerises Jungkook
27. Excuses To Get Close
New Books!
Interview The Characters
28. Jungkook Protects Lisa
29. He Is Her Cure
30. The First Affectionate Contact
31. Jungkook Believes Lisa
32. Jungkook Is Aware
33. Thinking To Impress Him
34. Together in Tokyo
Heartfelt Apologies
PLAYLIST 1
35. A Romantic Stroll Under The Stars
36. Their Bonding Time
37. Lisa's Urge to Kiss Indirectly
38. Liskook In A Tight Spot
39. The Truth Is Finally Out
40. Tending To The Big Bunny
42. Feeling The Sweet Unknown Feelings
43. Dripping With Care And Affection
44. Possession And Dominance
'The Royal Love' Is Out Now
45. Another Problem Welcomes Itself
46. Jungkook's Heartfelt Apology
47. Being His Angel
48. The Bubble Of Liskook
49. The Shy Kitten Is Here
PLAYLIST 2
50. The Long Awaited Wish Comes True
51. The Words Of Jeon Lalisa
Important 3 (Updating Schedule)
52. How His Love Is
Translation
53. The Longingness Is There
54. The Longingness Is There Pt.2
55. Superstar Lisa In The House

41. Not Now Not Ever

2.9K 151 101
By 7pridika14

Third Person's POV

Jungkook
<Meet in the same
room from before]

Lisa feels as if her heart will pop out of her chest any moment. She looks up and sees everyone busy chatting. Seeing this as an opportunity, she sneaks out of the room and heads to the room where Jungkook had asked to be present.

A dozen of bulky tall men in black standing at the door of Haru's ward didn't go unnoticed by her. She smiles a little when she again realises that Jungkook really cares for his loved ones.

She finally comes across the door, two bodyguards standing there, immediately recognise her and open the door.

Lisa makes her way inside the ward which looks more like a presidential suite rather than a hospital room. She, then looks up to see Jungkook standing at the far end of the room, near the window.

Lisa sighs at how handsone he looks with his back facing her and the sunset in the background. It completely looks like a painting, unreal but real at the same time.

She is brought out of her reverie when she hears him speak but because she is still in a subconscious state of mind, she only understands the words 'motherfucker', 'fled', 'America' and 'catch him'.

And then the thought that has been at the back of her mind flashes again,

Is this the end?

And then her inner self whispers to her,

Things end only if they begin. You two didn't even begin to start with.

Lisa chuckles to herself as tears again fill the waterlines of her eyes.

She doesn't realise that she is crying quietly.

Jungkook has just hung up the phone when he feels someone is in the room. He then turns around and sees Lisa with tears running down her cheeks.

Without realising, he is already in an eye contact with Lisa.

Her teary eyes are enough to make him feel guilty.

When did you start feeling guilty, Jeon Jungkook?

He asks himself but no matter how much he tries to deny it, he still comes to one conclusion, he is guilty.

Guilty of his actions towards her.

Guilty of his words he said to her.

Guilty of how he hurt her.

Guilty of how he tortured her.

Guilty of how he..there doesn't seem to be an end.

And then he comes to another realisation,

He has never felt this much feelings for someone.

It's overwhelming.

Jungkook clears his throat and speaks to dissipate the awkward atmosphere, "Lisa.."

"Hmm..Yes." Her sweet voice fills his ears.

And only Jungkook knows how soothing it is to his heart.

"Take a seat." He tells her and she does as told.

He also takes a seat in front of her and then again, its silence.

Getting no further response from the other party, Lisa looks up and finds herself lost in his eyes. Jungkook, this time, looks at her intensely as he is contemplating something.

Am I doing the right thing?

He wonders as he looks into her eyes but all of a sudden, he feels something tugging at his heart just like he felt when he protected her from that rascal in Busan near the forest on their way to Seoul.

But the difference is, his heart is tugging but he is itching to hold her.

What is this?

Meanwhile, Lisa doesn't let the guilt in his eyes go unnoticed. She sadly smiles at her doomed end because she thinks he will let her be free from that contract.

In the beginning, she might have considered that contract as a curse but now that she has fallen for Jungkook, she can't help but sigh happily at the fact that aleast, she got a chance to fall in love.

She knows for a fact, she can not replace his position in her heart.

And maybe, she will forever love him only in this lifetime.

Just as she is about further dwell in the thoughts of her love, a knock resounds through the room.

A faint 'come in' leaves Jungkook's mouth and the clicking of feels against the polished floor can be heard.

Soon, the familiar figure of the woman comes into view as she stands beside her boss, "Mr. Jeon." She bows with sheer respect and then takes a step to hand him a brown leather file with the logo of JJK Group.

Jieun stands two steps behind from where he is sitting. Lisa meets her gaze and the latter gives her a fond smile as Jieun bows her head in respect which Lisa acknowledges with a nod of her own.

She keeps a professional demeanour in tgr vicinity of her boss but smiles internally for she thinks the actress in front of her is the most deserving to be Mrs. Jeon.

After what had happened today, the turn of events have sure has strengthen her belief in this matter. She internally sighs in admiration at how the young misstress of Jeons handled the family matters.

Jieun is well aware of everything that has been going on for she had been assigned to the duty on keeping tabs on Jackson with the help of her team in JJK Group. She all knows that whatever it is between her boss and Lisa is on paper but for Jieun after today, Lisa will forever remain Mrs. Jeon.

"You can leave." The usual cold voice of her boss brings her out of her reverie. She bows again before leaving the two in silence.

A few moments pass in silence as Jungkook flis through the pages in the file and Lisa silently watches him. They say a man is the most handsome when they work and they are not wrong, Lisa concludes in her heart.

The flashbacks of their every moment pass through her mind, Lisa smiles seeing how much they have developed yet far away from what she had thought of when she used to think about love. She had thought that she will make her own happy ending but here it seems the opposite.

But however for her, Love has becomes synonymous with Jungkook. God knows how much she loves the man.

Lisa smiles ruefully at herself. Seems like happy endings are only in the movies, on screen but reality is totally opposite of that.

Jungkook notices her staring blanking in front.

"Lisa.." Jungkook calls her but no response is returned.

"Lisa.." He tries for the second time.

"Lisa.." Third time and no reply.

Jungkook stands up to walk around the table and comes to stand beside Lisa. He bends down to lower his height to her ear's level and immediately, the floral fragnance invades his space.

Jungkook sighs in bliss with his eyes closed.

But then his subconscious self brings him out of this moment of bliss as he has an important to discuss with her.

His gaze then falls over her side profile, her doll eyes and then the bridge of her nose and then the sight of her pink plump lips. The dried tears on her cheeks don't go unnoticed under his observant gaze. Without anything in mind, he reaches out his hand to wipe her tears.

A gentle touch on her cheek brings Lisa out of her thoughts. She jerks a little but then her favourite deep voice speaks, "Its me, Lisa."

She turns her face to look at her side only to see Jungkook's at a distance of few centimetres. His black orbs staring into hers, his nose with a mole on it then his lips that look so good and then kittle cute mole under the lips.

She brings back her gaze to his eyes which shine brilliantly due to the light above their heads.

"We have something to discuss." Jungkook whispers and Lisa feels that speaking in normal voice might ruin the moment so she whispers back, "What?"

"You will know right now." And then Jungkook slowly stands up to walk back to where he was sitting earlier.

Lisa watches him as he passes over the file to her.

For a few seconds, Lisa blanks out.

This is the contract..the end.

Her heart feels like it had been dropped from a cliff, she sighs with her eyes closed. She tries to keep her feelings at bay but then when her gaze falls over the leather file again, her tears collect in her eyes.

You are strong, Lisa..you always have been.

She pep talks and with a heavy heart, she finally opens the file and what she sees next is enough to make her eyes to go wide.

Shares Holders in JJKG

1. Jeon Jungkook               55%
2. Jeon Minsuk.                 15%
3. Jeon Somi.                      10%
4. Jeon Haru.                     10%
5. Lalisa Manoban.       10%

It is hereby informed that Jeon Jungkook, CEO of JJK Group, with his own will has transported 10% of his shares in the name of Ms. Lalisa Manoban.

Therefore, in light of this official declaration, the JJK Group has  five shareholders  with Ms. Lalisa Manoban as the newest shareholders with effect from now.

                      -----------------------

Lisa completely blanks out after reading this. She looks up to see at the man before her who just transferred a total of 10% of his shares in her name.
Unable to utter out a word, she opens and closes her mouth like a fish. She is speechless.

Jungkook, sitting across her, analyses her reaction and concludes that she might not be expecting this which is true. He parts his lips, "If you think this is less.. I can transfer more.."

What is he talking about? Lisa thinks.

Her gaze again falls on the papers in her hand. She doesn't even know.what to say anymore now. This is totally out of her expectation. Why in the world did he give her his shares?

After a few minutes of silence which Lisa used to overcome her shock, she speaks up only one word..

"Why?" She gazes at him as she whispers, her hands trembling.

Is he going to divorce me? Is this the alimony?

As she her mind makes up these thoughts, tears again start to well up in her eyes. In an attempt to stop her tears, she bites her lower lip which catches Jungkook's attention. A sudden urge to hold her comes to his mind.

Jungkook clearly notices the red rims of her eyes as they hold her tears. Standing up from the couch he was sitting on, he steps forward before he slowly kneels down in front of her.

Lisa who is staring blankly at him suddenly feels her heart beating at a tremendous rate as his cologne invades her personal space. She gets lost in his eyes as he stares into her soul.

Unable to control herself, she again whispers as she finally breaks into sobs, "Why..why Jungkook?"

Although she knows that she has to part from him someday and that is today, she still can't bring herself to accept the fact. Yes, she had been thinking about it for a few hours now but in reality, it feels utterly painful.

Jungkook registers her words as he gets mesmerised with her angelic voice. But getting his brain to function completely, he couldn't help the frown that forms on his mighty forehead.

What does she mean why? Shouldn't she be happy about it?

However, his next words completely break her heart, "This is necessary, Lisa. I am doing this because I deem this fit."

His words, spoken without any hesitation, are enough to make her cry.

"Why do you think it's necessary?" Lisa whispers as her hands clutch the documents.

"It makes me feel satisfied."

Lisa shuts her eyes tightly when she hears those words come out of his mouth.

She tries to hold back her tears and thankfully she succeeds but her heart is weeping uncontrollably.

I am defeated. There is no hope for us.

Lisa's subconscious self whispers to her. Taking a deep breath, she wipes the lone tear that had escaped her right eye, "I don't want this.." She speaks in a firm tone.

Jungkook looks shocked at her declaration. He gazes into her eyes to find any hint of hesitation after she said it.

"Do you even know how much 10℅ shares of JJK Group estimate up to?" Jungkook grits through his teeth.

"I don't want these shares.." Lisa trails off, her eyes blurred now as she looks at Jungkook's face.

But Jungkook does not pay any heed to the girl sitting in front of him as he continues, "They estimate up to 8.2 billion."

15.2 billion! Why is he giving such a hefty amount as alimony? What in the world is happening?

"You have to accept it whether you are willing or not."

Jungkook's deep voice falls on her ears.

But she can't come to accept it. Her heart and mind are refusing her to accept it. It looks like her love has been sold and she can't accept this because her love for Jungkook is priceless.

So with a firm tone, she voices out, "I don't want this alimony, Jungkook."

"Alimony..what alimony are you talking about?", Jungkook slowly stands up.

As he says this, Lisa witnesses his confused face but ignoring it, she speaks, " The alimony that you are giving me for the divorce."

Divorce?

An unexpected wave of anger washes over him at the mention of divorce. Jungkook clenches his fist as he grits through his teeth as he lifts the documents in his hand, "Who said this is the alimony?"

Lisa's eyes widen as he speaks this. She is shocked to hear it but then he leans forward and bends to match to her eye level and what he says next is enough to make Lisa go insane,

"We ain't getting a divorce. Not now.."

Jungkook then leans near her ear to whisper,

"Not ever.."

                          •••••••••••••••••

Expect something good
to happen.

Stay tuned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.4K 15
When superstars groups BTS and BLACKPINK accidently rent the same beach house for the summer, Jeon Jungkook hopes he can finally get close to his ult...
37.6K 1.1K 31
Blackpink x BTS fanfic A group of teenagers who have grown up on the same block. They've known each other for years, ever since they were children, a...
218K 5.2K 69
Credits for the cover:- @flickerrrr ♥♥ Most impressive ranking #1 on momoland (april 20/21) 🙂 What will happen if two biggest CEO and crush of ever...
111K 3.2K 35
Cover made by: @LaLizzzie (Check out her account!) Lalisa Manoban, a 17 year old girl thought her life was perfect. Good grades, good friends and wo...