The CEO And His Girl | LISKOOK

Galing kay 7pridika14

What happens when the young and dashing billionaire CEO Jeon and Actress Lisa Manoban are asked to shoot for... Higit pa

Introduction
1. The Bumpy Ride to A Happy Ending Begins
2. A Day At The Orphanage With Soft Hearted Lisa
3. Lisa To Appear In Children's Campaign Shoot?
4. A Photoshoot with 'The Most Eligible Bachelor'
5. The Truth Behind Not Saying Those Three Words
6. Yoongi's Persuading Skills
Explanation (Not an official update)
7. Meeting Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok at the set
8. The Broken Bracelet Binds Them Forever
9. #Liskook Blows Up The Internet
10. Second Encounter At The Mall
12. Charity Dinner Turns Into Argument
Important
12. Jungkook Plans Revenge
13. Marry Me!
14. The Jeons Meet Lisa
Important 2
15. Married To Each Other
16. Life Under One Roof With Him Begins
17. Liskook's Little Moment
18. Lisa's Crush On Her Husband
19. Too Much Fun
20. Liskook's Week Together All Alone Pt.1
New Book!
BONUS (Magazines Are Out)
21. Jungkook's Unsure Revealation
22. Liskook's Week Together All Alone Pt.2
23. Lisa And Jungkook in His Room
24. The Three Words
25. Sweet Morning
26. Lisa Mesmerises Jungkook
27. Excuses To Get Close
New Books!
Interview The Characters
28. Jungkook Protects Lisa
29. He Is Her Cure
30. The First Affectionate Contact
31. Jungkook Believes Lisa
32. Jungkook Is Aware
33. Thinking To Impress Him
34. Together in Tokyo
Heartfelt Apologies
PLAYLIST 1
35. A Romantic Stroll Under The Stars
36. Their Bonding Time
38. Liskook In A Tight Spot
39. The Truth Is Finally Out
40. Tending To The Big Bunny
41. Not Now Not Ever
42. Feeling The Sweet Unknown Feelings
43. Dripping With Care And Affection
44. Possession And Dominance
'The Royal Love' Is Out Now
45. Another Problem Welcomes Itself
46. Jungkook's Heartfelt Apology
47. Being His Angel
48. The Bubble Of Liskook
49. The Shy Kitten Is Here
PLAYLIST 2
50. The Long Awaited Wish Comes True
51. The Words Of Jeon Lalisa
Important 3 (Updating Schedule)
52. How His Love Is
Translation
53. The Longingness Is There
54. The Longingness Is There Pt.2
55. Superstar Lisa In The House

37. Lisa's Urge to Kiss Indirectly

2.5K 108 50
Galing kay 7pridika14

Lisa's POV

I am right now all broken inside. It really hurts to know how that asshole, that jerk has treated Haru unnie when everyone was unaware of his deeds.

I suddenly remember the day when she first visited us after our marraige.

I had seen some marks on her wrists which were bruised.

"Unnie, what are these marks?"
"Aniya, I just got them after I burnt myself while preparing breakfast last morning."

And she had suddenly covered up the bruises on her milky white skin.

And then there was this one day when she visited us when Jungkook had been forced to take a week off from his office.

"Noona, come here. Let me pinch your wrist. And then you will get to know how it feels to get bruised." Jungkook pinched her wrist.
"Ahh.." She had tears in her eyes at that time.
"Unnie...are you okay?" I began messaging that spot, hurt to see her in pain.
"Did you see that?" Jungkook bellowed and she laughed while I noticed the red marks on her wrist. They were more like burn marks than the marks I had seen earlier.
"Unnie..what's this?" I whispered.
"N-Nothing, Lisa. Aish! Hyun .ust be crying, I will go check him."

How can I be this stupid fool? Like how?

I thought that he was just threatening me that he can hurt unnie but I didn't kmow that Jackson was such a jerk!

"Let's get back." I hear Jungkook say, monotonously which is completely different from his voice minutes ago.

I can't blame him. Even if I was in his shoes, I would've felt the same but the only difference would be I would have teared up immensely just like now.

After he lets that sentence out, he gets up and stands like a statue. I quickly stand up and stand beside him. As soon as he notices my movements, he jerks his head forward and we reach infront of my room after minutes of walking.

I wait for him to go to his suite but then his next words surprise me.

"Card?" He calmly asks but then again he is Jeon Jungkook, he can do anything and right now I am really frozen on my spot without him looking into my direction.

I am just totally shaken by his level of coldness and something in me says that what I just witnessed now was not his limit.

It's far away from it. And when I say far away, it's actually very far away.

Lost in my own analysis of his different levels of sheer coldness, I don't notice his hand in front of me until he speaks.

"Want me to break this door?" He again speaks calmly but then again I don't have tiny sliver of doubt that he won't break this door right now.

"C-Card?" I ruggmage through my pockets. All this while he just calmly leans against the wall next to the door of my room and punches in the keypad of his phone keyboard as if messaging someone.

I frown when I am nit able to find the card. I check once again and..

Empty. My pockets are empty.

Only a wrapper of candy is there in my left pocket. Does that count?

(A/N: 😂)

I-I lost the c-card!

I visibly shake because although Jungkook is not ahowing his anger. I am still afraid that he will thrash me into the wall.

"Oh my god..oh no. What did I do-" Not knowing I mumbling out thoughts in a trembling voice, I get cut off by his deep manly voice.

Imagine the chills on my spine.

"Card?" He asks again and I hesitantly look into his eyes and as if my soul flies away, I don't dare to meet his eyes.

"Okay. So it goes like this." Before I can analyse his words, I get pulled into the direction of his suite. He swipes his card and then a click sounds, meaning taht the door is now unlocked. Jungkook pushes one of the two elegant doors and gives me a little push inside the suite.

He then slams the door shut and walks forward to sit on the luxurious king sized bed. I stand on my spot near the doors, in the corner of this presedential suite. I can't help but look around the suite which is filled with the furnitures of his taste.

He said that he has one presidential suite for himself in each of his hotels.

Seems true.

"Sit." I flinch when his voice resounds in my eardrums. I immediately snap my gaze on his figure, sitting against the headboard of the bed.

He raises his eyebrow and then I remember what he just said. I look around for the vanity chair and when I find it, I make my way towards it but then again I get halted by him.

"On the bed." He speaks and without any second thoughts, I sit, straight as ever in my life in a direction opposite to him.

He then stands up and removes his padded jacket after retrieving his phone and punches some digits.

"Ms. Lee, get the private jet ready to leave within half an hour." His voice stoic as ever, devoid any emotion and then he hangs up.

I just look at him who is standing at a distance of 10 feet from the vanity table. He again dials another number.
This time he puts the phone on the loudspeaker as he turns to wearing his Rolex.

The other person picks up within half ring of the calling. "Did you get him?"

The other line goes silent before he speaks, "uhh..*gulp*," I swear I heard the man gulp on the other line.

Silence.

"Did you?" Jungkook asks again, this time I can't help gulping the lump in my throat.

"N-No sir. We checked his residence but he is not there. We are-" the man is cut off by Jungkook's words.

"Find. Him." These words sure stir up the air of an absolute dominace.

"Y-Yes Mr. J-" The man is not able to complete the sentence since Jungkook has already hung up. And then..

Shatter.

The shattering sound of the vanity mirror resounds in the whole room which makes me flinch. I stand up and gasp immediately at the sight of the broken mirror with both of my hands cupping my face where as he just stands there unmoved.

"J-Jungkook-"

"Let's go." He turns away from the destroyed vanity table as he says this. He quickly retrieves the jacket from the bed and heads to the door. I follow him out where I immediately notice Jieun unnie.

For a second, she throws me a worried glance but then quickly turns into an obedient secretary.

"Mr. Jeon, the private jet is ready to get boarded. Ms. Haru has been shifted to one of the hospitals that Mr. Jeon owns, in a VVIP ward and I have asked Jongin to retrieve yours and Mrs. Jeon's belongings from the rooms." My mouths hangs wide open when Jieun says this as she had glanced at me with small yet genuine smile towards me at the mention of 'Mrs. Jeon'.

She knows?

As in to answer my thoughts, Jieun who is walking a little at the back to Jungkook, turns back and gives me a fond smile while she blinks her eyes once as if to tell me 'I know'.

"Ms. Lee, tell the CFO to quickly make arrangements to sell all the shares of Wang Industries." Jungkook orders Ms. Lee as we three, me, Jungkook and Jieun unnie make our way to the private elevator.

"Yes Mr. Jeon." She nods like an obedient child before pressing the floor number 3 where the exit to this huge hotel is. We stand in the elevator as soon it arrives.

"Let him go bankrupt first." I notice Jungkook's smirk in the reflection before us. Despite the situation right now, I can't help but admire his hotness and that smirk was too hot-

Shut up, Lisa!!

I continuously reprimand myself until we reach the ground floor before we make our exit. It is currently around 12.00 in the morning. The receiving area of the hotel and the reception is eerily silent except for the staff who are busy maintaing the cleanliness and the receptionist who is behind the computer screen making some arrangements.

The sky is all filled with the same stars under which both me and Jungkook were a while ago, discovering each other.

But then...

How much of a shit can Jackson be?

I fume at the thought of his evil deeds to Haru unnie. It really is undigestable that the angel had to go through so much. I am praying for her well being and praying for Jackson to get the worst punishment for hurting my Haru unnie.

A new driver is standing in front of the car door of the backseat. The man immediately straightens up, who is already standing straight by the way, greets me and Jungkook and then opens the car door. We place ourselves inside while Jieun unnie gets seated in the passenger seat.

She then proceeds to make a few calls regarding what Jungkook had said earlier, 'Making Jackson bankrupt first'.

I am definitely not surprised to see how much power Jungkook holds but the fact is that the way the person on the other line rushes to say 'Tell Mr. Jeon to consider it done within 2 minutes' when Jieun tells them the work, is actually enough proof of the air of  dominance that lingers around Jungkook.

We ride in utter silence, only the smooth revving of the engine or the slight sound of change in gear can be heard. I, being a not-so-silent person, look at the ground but then I look at Jungkook who is deep in thought as he looks at the empty roads outside through the black tinted window.

I can really see how much he loves his family, although he doesn't show it yet it is still visible through his actions.

All this makes me fall more harder for you, Jungkook.

Ever since the day I have realised my love for you, I can't seem to stop all this gush of warmth and feelings I feel whenever I'm with you even though you don't feel the tiniest sliver of what I feel.

But...just being around you is enough and now you have started to open up a bit to me.

Baby steps.

I smile at the thought but immediately let it vanish because I remember that Jungkook has not taken anything to eat or drink.

So, I ruggmage through my purse which was handed over to me by a staff to take out the water bottle. I immediately unscrew the cap and hand it over to him. He doesn't take notice of my hand hanging in air so I call him.

"Jungkook.." He turns around at the call of his name after uttering a 'hmm'.

"Have some water. You have to-" I am not able to finish the sentence when the soft sound of the private screen pulling up enters my ears. I look at the front for I was currently looking sideways at him, to see that Jungkook has secured the private screen.

And then as I watch the screen in front, a gentle tug on my hand makes me turn to him. He has taken the bottle from my  hand and has attached his lips to the opening of the bottle.

His adam's apple... He's so hot-

Shut up, you pervert Lisa!

I scold myself at my perverted thoughts thinking when did I become like this.

"Thanks." His deep voice sounds.

"It-It's okay." Why am I stuttering?

"You have to drink some too, it's not good to stay dehydrated for long." He speaks, a hint of care in his voice and my heart beat thumps loudly.

If I drink from this, won't it be an indirect kiss..?

uwu..I am so happy.

But it seems like Jungkook is not aware or he doesn't mind these small things but this isn't small for me. My cheeks heat up thinking I am going to put my lips on the same spot where his were a while before.

"Are you sick?"

"No, why?" I ask in a slight tremble.

"You are red." Huh? How did he catch onto the blush on my cheeks in this dim light.

"Have some water. You'll get better." He then turns to his phone.

He really doesn't mind.

I slowly approach my lips to the opening of the lid with a wild beating heart in my chest when the car comes to sudden halt.

And you know what happens?

(A/N: 😂 we know!)

All the remaining water splashes over me, drenching my jacket.

Why God why?

I look at the opening of the bottle, sadly.

His saliva must have been washed off-

Shut up, pervert!

But I wanted-

"We are here, Mr. Jeon." Jieun's voice resounds in our space through the intercom. We both get out and head to the private jet waiting to get boarded on the runway.

02:48 am

We have landed in Seoul and currently we are riding in Jungkook's Rolls Royce Ghost. Few minutes into riding when my phone starts buzzing.

Namjoon oppa calling..

I pick up the phone when Jungkook gestures me to put it on loudspeaker.
I nod and do as he said.

"Lisa-ah! Where are you and where is Kook? Why isn't he picking up his phone?" The tone of his is completely like that of a commander.

"Oppa, Jungkook and I have landed in Seoul a few minutes ago and now we are heading to the hospital." I answer him when he questions again.

"Why isn't Kook picking up his phone?" He asks again.

"Uhh..uh-" I get cut off by Jungkook.

"I threw it in the mirror." He states ever so calmly and Namjoon sighs a tired sigh.

"How long will it take?" He asks and Jungkook looks at the scene outside to estimate the time of our arrival.

"10 minutes top, hyung." He answers before Namjoon wishes us 'Safe Ride' and Jungkook hangs up.

He then calls Ms. Lee who is riding in another car, "Connect me to Lawyer Oh."

"Yes, Mr. Jeon."

A few rings sound through the silent atmosphere when the other person picks it up.

"Who's it? Don't you know the time-" The person who I assume is Lawyer Oh states groggily, dragging out the words since he had been woken up by a call at 3 in the morning.

"Lawyer Oh, Mr. Jeon is on the line." Jieun voices out in her professional tone.

"Oh! G-Good morning Mr. Jeon. How can be of you help?" The man immeditaley perks at the mention of Mr. Jeon and then some sounds of rustling of duvet is heard. Seems like he has straightened up and his slee vanished in the thin air.

Jeon effect.

"I want you to prepare the divorce papers for Jackson Wang and Wang Haru." Jungkook states with an air of finality.

"Yes Mr. Jeon." And then the ping of a laptop being woken up is heard.

This man is fast.

"How much time will it take for you to email the documents?"

"Comsider it to be in your inbox within 30 minutes." The man answers like a child eager to submit his essay to his teacher as early as possible.

"Good." Jungkook hangs up.

_________________________________________
H

ey lilponies,

Hope you liked this chapter! I am really excited to update the upcoming chapters.

It's gonna be too much fun, I swear.

You know that I really love you all.
Keep supporting and fighting!

Saranghae~

I 💜 U~

❤️7pridika14

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.7K 39 16
꧁乂✰ꮮᶤ𝔰长𝗈𝗈𝘬✰乂꧂ Her fiance ~ bossy and cold ~ His fiance ~ kind and sweet ~ Lalisa manoban a girl who had never experienced the warmth of family...
285K 8K 53
Two idols had a bitter past but she still has feelings for him. Can he define his feelings in the end? It has been a tough rollercoaster ride for the...
71.5K 1.9K 44
(Complete) This is story about 2 powerfull Mafia groups who hate each other but maybe destiny has planned something else for them what will happen...
168K 6K 35
Jungkook is the heir of Jeon Star Hotel Company. He loves his job and knowing the fact that every women want to fuck him make him even more powerful...