๐“๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐Ÿ ๐”

By melaninhoodrat

"๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š’ ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š” ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š—๐šŽ๐š ." | - | sequel to "Speakโ„ข๏ธ" slow updates More

- ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
- ???
- ???
- ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
- ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
- ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
- ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
- ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
- ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
- ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
- ???
- ???
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
- ???
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
- ???
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
- ???
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
- ???
- ???
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
- ???
- ???
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
- ???
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—
๐”๐ฉ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‚๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘

- ???

12.9K 783 382
By melaninhoodrat

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ [ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ ]
ᴘᴏᴠ [ 1ꜱᴛ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ]

𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝙽𝚘𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚜
↳ 𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚊

"babe!" i called out for elijah and threw my keys on the counter.

i didn't get a response so i slipped out of my shoes and dragged my feet to our bedroom, i opened the door and he wasn't there.

i pulled out my phone and read the message he had just sent me.

𝐈𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞

ᴇʟɪ❤️‍🩹
imma be a little late comin home, you gone be good?

well hello to you too

ᴇʟɪ❤️‍🩹
my fault, wassup bae

you right, yo fault.. anyways hey
& okay just text me when you're otw

ᴇʟɪ❤️‍🩹
yk it, i love you

i love you too, be safe

ᴇʟɪ❤️‍🩹 loved, "i love you too, be safe"

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐈𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞

"welp." i mumbled to myself and looked around. i figured i was gonna be alone for the next few hours and i legit had nothing to do.

me and eli had been running around the past few weeks trying to get things straight for the house and that was pretty much it.

i had been stressed over any and everything, big or small and i wasn't sure why. adulting is really hard and i'm kind of over it.

minus that, i was going back to the kitchen and the doorbell rang.

"coming!" i yelled and made my way to the front while checking my phone to see who it was.

"hey mama t, mr. k," i said and let them in.

"y'all could've waited for us," mook said as her and rayne walked in.

"hey tana!" they said in sync.

"hey ya'll." i said and gave them hugs.

"lijah's not here," i told them as we walked to the kitchen.

"that's okay, we just wanted to pop in." mama t said as she placed a bag onto the counter.

"i made ya'll somethin ta eat, i know you been feeling a little rough lately." she said while taking the pans from the bag.

"you pregnant ain't it?" mr. k asked.

i laughed, "you ask me that every time i see you mr. k,"

"tt mook don't sound too bad." mook said and shrugged.

"i'm good," i said and shook my head.

"wack." rayne mumbled.

"don't listen to them, do you know where lijah is since he ain't here?" mama t asked me.

"i ain't even think to ask to be honest, he just said he was gonna be home later and that was that." i told her.

"probably out with dee and them," she suggested.

"probably so." i said and shrugged it off.

"can we send the night?" mook asked.

"i don't mind, but you'd have to ask your brother too." i told her.

"you already said yes, this your house." she said.

"you a mess, but he knew it wasn't too long so we set up a space for ya'll." i told them.

"good now we can go." mr. k said.

"oh i see what this was, you butter me up with food and do a drop off," i said.

"damn right, come on baby." he said to mama t.

"i'll be outside in a minute, let me talk ta tana for a minute." she told him.

"take more than five minutes and imma leave yo ass." he told her.

"gone diamonte," she fussed and he mocked her behind her back and i laughed.

"see you lata in law, love you." he said and kissed my forehead, "love you too mr. k,"

once he left out, rayne and mook went to walk around which left me and mama t.

"you okay?" she asked me and i shrugged.

"i mean i guess so, just ain't been feeling like myself." i told her.

"well what's goin on?" she asked.

"nothin really, i mean i think it's just that i'm overthinkin and the anniversary of the day i got adopted is comin up." i said and fiddled with my hands.

"i know i joke around a lot about how i never got to meet my real parents, but i do get upset thinkin about it sometimes. like what made them not want me?"

"i remember very little of them and it ain't much i can actually say because i got moved around so much and that's getting to me along with the fact that i think eli won't want me anymore after awhile either," i confessed.

"elijah loves you, i ain't seen him more attached ta somebody and you know how he goes when it comes ta me or his daddy. you don't have nothin ta worry about with him, and as for your parents, they lost out on such an amazin girl."

"i see a lot of myself in you tana and you really one of the good ones. they was fools ta let you go, but trust me you're a blessin in human form. i love you and both xavier and ryan, love you."

"you gone be okay and don't dwell too much on it," she said.

"okay, thank you and i love you too." i told her and she brought me into a hug.

"don't you cry," she said and i frowned because i was trying not to.

"i can't help it," i muttered and wiped my tears.

"you real strong and it's gone be alright, we not goin no where and neither are you." she hugged me again and i walked her out.

we shared another see you later before i locked up and went back to the kitchen.

i put everything away before going to me and elijah's bedroom. i sent mook a text before climbing into bed and throwing the throw over blanket over my lower half.

recently i had been out of wack and sleeping a lot, it just helps with whatever i'm feeling because i don't have to feel if i'm not awake.

|
|

|
|

𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚜 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐
↳ 𝙻𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑

"why she not answerin," i mumbled to myself and called mook.

"hey bubby!" she greeted me.

"wassup, where tana?" i asked her.

"in ya'll room, she told me and rayne that she was goin to sleep and to open the door for you when you get here." she told me.

"ight, i'm on the way then. ya'll need anything?" i asked.

"some ice cream since you don't have none in your freezer." she said.

"i just bought some, it's probably in the deep freezer inna garage." i told her.

"mmkay, see you inna few."

"don't fuck up my house,"

"bye elijah."

|
|

|
|

"she still sleep?" i asked mook.

"mhm," she hummed.

"let me check on her and imma come kick it witchall," i told her and rayne before heading to me and tana's room.

i opened the door quietly and walked over to her bedside, i really think something was wrong.

the past couple a weeks she ain't been herself and i ain't really know what to do but give her some space. i would go to work, come home, and she would be sleep or just in the room.

"tana." i mumbled and ran my hand up and down her arm.

"hmm,"

"wake up." i told her and sighed.

she huffed and rubbed her eyes before looking at me, "yeah?"

"what's wrong?" i asked her and looked at her appearance while sat up and swung her legs over the bed.

"nothin." she muttered and shrugged.

"lie, why you been crying?" i asked because her eyes had been slightly red and puffy which only happens whenever she cries.

"i don't wanna talk about it elijah, i just wanna sleep." she said.

"you been sleepin a lot, you don't think you can talk ta me or some? i just wanna know what's wrong so i can fix it," i told her.

"i'm okay." she said and looked down at her hands.

"tana," i said and she looked up at me, i could see the tears gathering.

i wrapped my arms around her and felt her tears soak into my shirt. with every touch i gave, she held onto me tighter and in all honesty i wanted to cry with her.

i don't like seeing her like this and it's very rare that's she's even this vulnerable if you will, tana hardly ever cries seriously.

"i love you." i told her and kissed the top of her head.

i wasn't sure what else to say, i didn't know what else to say because of how unsure i was. only thing i was sure of was how much i loved her.

her hold felt a sign of don't let me go and i didn't, i don't plan on it.

|
|

|
|

💭𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎
am i back? i don't know, so don't ask😭but hey everybody! i finally got some kinda of umph to write a chapter on this book. i don't think i'm gonna officially say it's off the temporary hold only because i know how i can get, but i hope ya'll enjoyed this chapter! ily💕

++ not edited/ proof read, excuse any mistakes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 167K 56
" ๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ ๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐šœ๐šŽ."โ˜†
5.8M 248K 72
"๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š’๐š•๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š•๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š˜." - - most impressive ranking๐Ÿ“Œ #10 in hood - - #3 in hood romance #3 in urban romance #4 in black...
306K 5.8K 43
๐ผ '๐‘š ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘š๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘ฆ ๐Ÿ’•