Ninja Go (Male Reader)

By TurtleForTheWin

A male reader insert of coming into the world of Ninjago. The Master of Wind and one of the protectors of the... More

Ep 0.1 - Way of the Ninja
Ep 0.2 - The Golden Weapons
Ep 0.3 - King of Shadows
Ep 0.4 - Weapons of Destiny
Ep 1 - Rise of the Snakes
Ep 2 - Home
Ep 3 - Snakebit
Ep 4 - Never Trust A Snake
Ep 5 - Can of Worms
Ep 6 - The Snake King
Ep 7 - Tick Tock
Ep 8 - Once Bitten, Twice Shy
Ep 9 - The Royal Blacksmiths
Ninja Go: (M/n)'s love interest
Part 1 - Third times the charm...right?
Part 2 - Third times the charm... right?
Ep 10 - The Green Ninja
Ep 11 - All of Nothing
Ep 12 - The Rise of the Great Devourer
Ep 13 - Day of the Great Devourer
S2: Ep 14 - Darkness Shall Rise
Ep 15 - Pirates vs. Ninja
Ep 16 - Double Trouble
Ep 18 - Child's Play
Ep 17 - Ninjaball Run
Ep 19 - Wrong Place, Wrong Time
Ep 20 - The Stone Army
Ep 21 - The Day Ninjago Stood Still
Ep 22 - The Last Voyage
Ep 23 - Island of Darkness
Ep 24 - The Last Hope
Ep 25 - Return of the Overlord
Ep 26 - Rise of the Spinjitzu Master
S3: Ep 27 - The Surge
Ep 28 - The Art of the Silent Fist
Ep 30 - The Curse of the Golden Master
Ep 31 - Enter the Digiverse
Ep 32 - Codename: Arcturus
Ep 33 - The Void
Ep 34 - The Titanium Ninja
S4: Ep 35 - The Invitation
Ep 36 - Only One Can Remain
Ep 37 - Versus
The Adventures of (Y/n) and the Noodle Factory: Persistence
The Adventures of (Y/n) and the Noodle Factory: Discord
The Adventures of (Y/n) and the Noodle Factory: The Clock is Ticking
Ep 41 - Rise of the Dragon
Ep 42 - The Day of the Dragon
Ep 43 - The Greatest Fear of All
Ep 44 - The Corridor of Elders
S5: Ep 45 - Winds of Change
Ep 46 - Ghost Story
Ep 000: We Need to Talk

Ep 29 - Blackout

3.1K 133 274
By TurtleForTheWin

Cole takes a couple of breaths after moving another steel plate off the trash tower. "We've been digging for so long, I think I forgot what we're looking for." He told Kai.

The ninja are using Ed & Edna's Junkyard as a hideout from The Overlord. The guys, minus Zane, task is to look for a converter that Ed needs.

Kai wipes the sweat off his forehead as he catches his breath, "A jiggly compact compress converter. Or was it a compress compact jiggly converter? Whatever it is, if it can get us back to New Ninjago City any sooner, it's worth finding."

He pulls the thing he was holding out of the trash tower on his side that causes the towers to collapse-the duo screaming-and the piles of junk were about to crush them but the towers lean against each other. They were shaken with relief.

(Y/n) runs past them and towards the junkpile Jay and his dad were on top of. "Hey! I think I found something." He lifts a machine-type part over his head so the Walkers could see. "Is this it?" He yells.

Jay squints his eyes to get a better look at the object before shaking his head and shouts down, "No. That's a compact converted mingglyabob compressor. We need a compact converted jiggly compressor." Something shiny catches his eye. "Hey! A compact converted jiggly compressor."

(Y/n) was so done and threw the minggly-whatever to the side. "Whatever. The whole name was there except for the stupid jiggly." He mocks Jay before kicking the dirt. "I'll go look for that other thing with the stupid name." He grumbles as he passes Cole and Kai, who crawled out under the towers, and heads further into the junkyard.

The two of them sigh and Kai turns to the other, "I'm starting to think they're just making this stuff up."

Jay and Ed got down and walk over to where Kai and Cole are at.

Ed walks up to the trash towers and hits them lightly, examining the towers. The towers then collapse on each other. Ed rubbed his beard before turning to the boys, "Ah huh. Well, one of you boys got to clean this up. I-I mean, I would but I gotta get to work with this." He lifts the compressor to prove his point. "I gotta get going now, good luck." He leaves the trio and heads to the automobile.

The trio look up at the pile of trash, not wanting to clean it up.

"I'll help you with that dad!" Jay rushes to his father.

"I'll go look with (Y/n) on that part." Kai quickly left to find him.

"Not i-" Cole was about to exclaim but when he turned around, he saw that the two left him. He groans in response. "Why am I so slow? I even miss a chance with (Y/n)." He grumbles to himself as he gets to work, cleaning up the mess.

---

Kai found (Y/n) at the far corner of the junkyard, searching through a low pile of metal parts.

"There you are! I've been looking all over for you."

Kai got no response.

"What are we looking for?" He ask (Y/n) but all he got was a response of silence with junk clashing around. "Did you know the Ed wanted us to clean up the mess he made-made worse actually? He really tried to convince us he was gonna work on the compressor but with that pause and little stutter, it wasn't all that convincing."

Nothing.

"Is the part big or small? Long or short? Wide or thin? Something that can go up your ass?" He abruptly stops and studies (Y/n) to see any reaction, only to get nothing. So he whispers in (Y/n)'s ear, "Like Cole's-"

(Y/n) whip his head at him as his eyes grew wide, "What the fuck?"

Kai bursts out laughing. "Please, I live with my sister. And have you met Jay?"

"Well yeah, bu- did you hear that?"

Kai raised a brow at him, "Hear what?"

There was a quiet shuffle and a clank to the right of them. "That." (Y/n) told.

Three nindroids suddenly pop out and blast lasers at the two. The duo dodge and took shelter behind the trash.

"What the!? I thought we shut off the power. Nothing should be on." Kai yelled to (Y/n) over the blasts.

"Could be backup power or there's something else powering them."

Kai cracks his knuckles, "Well we're about to find out." He was about to go out but (Y/n) stop him.

"No! Let's hurry up and tell the others that the Nindroids are back online."

"But we have to do something, they're gonna shoot at us until we're down!"

Before Kai could do anything else, (Y/n) throws a trash lid at a tower next to the droids, causing the junk to fall on them.

"Now that's taken care of, let's go." (Y/n) sprints over to the caravan with Kai behind him.

After availing blasts from droids and fighting them, the duo made it to the car. (Y/n) slam open the door, preparing to tell them but is flabbergasted at the scene happening before him.

Cole and Jay were wrestling around on the floor, throwing insults at one another as the rest of the group in the trailer watch.

(Y/n) yanked Jay off of Cole and push away the two, "Break it up you two, we got bigger things to worry about."

"The only bigger thing here is Cole's betrayal!" Jay glared at the earth ninja.

Cole returned the gesture, "If you really want to know the bigger thing here, it's that big mouth of yours!" He points a finger at him.

Jay shoves him, "Oh, you know why you're the Black Ninja? 'Cause it's the color of your heart!"

"Oh yeah? Well, what's the point in being a Blue Ninja? Unless you're trying to hide out for some goofy clown college!"

Jay tackled him and put him in a headlock before nooging his face, "Ooh! You take that back! There are some reputable performers that attend clown college!"

The two started to wrestle before rolling around the floor again. Cole got the upper hand and is on top of Jay. He stares him down, "I don't see why you want to settle this arm wrestling. You know I have super strength!"

Kai and (Y/n) managed to pull Cole off of Jay and hold him back as Zane and Ed grab Jay's shoulders to restrain him. The two tried to get at each other's throats but were denied, so Jay came up with a solution.

"Oh yeah? Well I'm super hooped! And I haven't brushed my teeth in a week!" He breaths on Cole, causing him to recoil in disgust before returning the gesture. Now instead of going at each other's throats, they breathed on each other, neither of the two backing down.

"This macho stuff is making you both look like fools. Maybe you belong together!" Nya exclaimed, equally annoyed as (Y/n).

(Y/n) push the two away from each other as he glared at them, "Whatever you two are arguing about, please put that aside cause there are Nindroids up and running!"

Zane gasp, "What?"

There was a sudden jolt of the car, causing everyone to stop what they were doing and look around.

"What was that?" Kai ask.

"They're here." (Y/n) answered.

"Who-" Jay couldn't finish the question due to the sudden rough jolt.

They then felt the car being lifted, causing Ed to open the door with Kai behind him. Ed sees his crane operating and sees that's the thing that's lifting them, "The machines haven't worked since the outage. What's powering it?"

Kai spots a droid operating the crane and stared it down, "Nindroids." He answered prior to the blue one's question.

The car starts to spin at high speed, throwing everyone to the wall-the roof-as they yell.

Pixal tries to sit up but the gravity was too strong, "They're after the Techno Blades."

As the caravan is being swung, lasers are aimed at them, creating a large hole in the roof and small holes in the metal with Edna nearly getting hit by one.

"Yeah, well they nearly hit my mother!" Jay exclaimed.

"Ooh, don't worry about us, sweetie. We prepare for every type of situation." Edna reassures him as she's done putting on her jetpack, along with her husband.

Jay looks up at her, "You make one for me?"

"Uh, sorry, honey. You hardly ever come to visit."

Ed nodded, "Yeah, good luck, kiddo. And watch over the junk while we're gone, will you?"

And just like that, they were gone. Flying away with their hand-made jetpack that releases bubbles as fuel, making (Y/n) blink in disbelief, "Huh. They really just left us."

"I blame you for this!" Jay yells at Cole.

Cole scoff, "What did I do? You were the one who wanted to stay in a scrapheap full of Nindroids!"

They were about to fight again but Kai stops them, "Enough, you two! We may not have our Elemental Powers, but we still have our Spinjitzu!" He turns his head towards Pixal. "Are you gonna be okay?"

She nodded, "I may not be built to fight, but my protective reflexes should suffice."

"Great! Cause you're gonna need 'em!" Nya smiled.

Their bodies were lifted off the ground, causing them to yell as the caravan was swung at a high level. The caravan was released and was flung in the air, the others using this as an opportunity to jump out of the hole using Spinjitzu and land on the top of the crane. But when Zane tried, he surprisingly couldn't do either of those, leaving him and Pixal to slam back into the car before tumbling out of it harshly when it landed-the two holding onto each other.

From the view of the crane, the others see Cryptor on a pile of trash shooting lasers down at Zane and Pixal.

"We have to help Zane." Jay exclaimed.

Cole looks down at him, "Finally, something we agree on."

The two jump down from the crane and sprint towards the battle but the floor beneath them is suddenly removed, causing them to fall in with a shout. The two groaned when they came into contact with the floor. They lift their heads to see that they are in a junk compactor and that the opening is shut close.

Cole quickly gets to his feet and looks around excessively for a way out before looking mortified, "We're trapped!"

Jay gets in his face and scowls, "And with my own worst enemy!"

Cole breathed in his face, causing him to scrunch up his face. He was about to retaliate but they notice chains rattling before hearing whirring. The walls started closing in on them, causing them to stand back to back as they watch the walls come closer.

"I'm too cute to be squashed!" Jay cried.

"Hey, someone stop this thing!" Cole shouted, trying to catch anyone's attention.

As the two were panicking in the compactor, Nya was beating up Min-Droid in the crane's driver seat, "Bad Nindroid, bad Nindroid!"

"They're trapped!" Kai ran over to the closed junk compactor with (Y/n).

"I got the controls!" Y/n ran to the control panel but after one glance at that, his head started to spin. "I don't got the controls!"

Kai went on his knees to look through a hole to see how his friends were holding up; Only to see in his horror his friends screaming with faces morphed in discomfort and pain. He looks to his left and gasp, "Sensei, what have they done to you?"

Wu's tan straw hat became metallic silver, his arms and legs were black, and his face was half metal, with a red eye. More cybernetics were visible on his torso, and both his staff and beard were black instead of gold and white respectively. He yells a battle cry as he punts Kai in the face with his staff before kicking Kai away from the compactor, sending him flying in a pile of junk as he screamed.

Having heard the fire ninja's cry causes (Y/n) to mumble, "There goes Kai." He snaps his head up from the controls to see what happen and his eyes widen when he sees the back of his teacher in a cyborg-like state walking towards Kai. "Nya, stop the junk compactor since you know this stuff while I'll help Kai."

"I'm on it!" She responded and (Y/n) sprinted towards the soon-to-be fight.

Kai dodges Wu's attacks and (Y/n) kicks Wu away from him. After colliding with a pile of trash, Wu picks up his weapon and growls at his pupil. He charges at him and threw strikes left and right but (Y/n) blocks them with his blade. As this is happening, Kai tried to attack Wu from behind but Wu got out of the way, causing the two ninjas to collide.

Wu activates his staff, electricity sprouting out at the end. He tries to strike them both but the two quickly get out the way and surround him. The three watch each other closely before Kai and (Y/n) charge at Wu with a battle cry. Wu strikes (Y/n) in the stomach, sending him crashing into a pile of junk and blocks Kai's attack.

Kai grunts as he holds off Wu, "Guys? A little help?"

"Yahh!!!"

Black and blue were pushing against the walls as hard as they could but ultimately were starting to get squash, the weight on their body getting heavier.

"I take back everything I said!" Jay let out.

"No, you were right. I could have been a better friend. I had no clue!" Cole managed to utter out.

"Black or blue?" Nya was looking back and forth between the two wires before ultimately coming to a decision, she cuts both wires, saving them both.

The duo let out a sigh of relief as they fell to the ground with the weight off their chest.

Cole coughs before looking up at Nya with relief, "Nya, you did it!"

Jay shoves him and gets in front of him and shouts to her, "Ooh! Which color did you choose?" Determined to get the answer even after his near-death experience.

"Like I'll ever tell." She replied, causing Jay to grunt.

"Come on!" She calls quickly. The three of them ran over to the fire and wind ninja.

They see Kai corned by Wu defenseless and (Y/n) nowhere to be found.

Cole's eyes widen when he sees his teacher, "Sensei Wu!"

"What happened to him?" Jay asks Kai.

"He's turned evil! Help us!" After he said that, Wu turns to him and Kai dodges his attack.

The earth ninja frowns, "But... But he's our Sensei!"

They heard a grunt off to the side. "Not anymore."

Nya gasp, "(Y/n)!" She ran over to him.

He was under a pile of junk, the only thing keeping him from being squashed was lifting them.

The black and blue ninja glare at their Sensei, weapons ready. Jay pointed his weapon at him, "More like Tech Wu. Bad Sensei, bad!"

When they ran towards him, Cole gets struck in the nose by Wu's staff, sending him falling back and causing Jay to laugh.

"I hate to say it, but you deserved that a little." Jay's face then morphs into pain when Wu strikes him in the stomach.

Cole gave him a smug look, "Haha! Right back at ya."

"I got this! Aaah!" Nya tries to swipe Wu's feet off the ground but he flips over her. But what Wu didn't know was that he landed in front of (Y/n) and the grey ninja gave him a good punch to the face, knocking him back.

A crane then appears with Pixal and Zane in it, picking up their techno sensei with the giant magnet.

"Ha! I always knew those two had a magnetic attraction." Kai smirked when he saw the two smiling softly at each other.

This causes (Y/n) to snort while Nya gave him a look with cross arms, "Really?"

An arrow cuts the rope holding the magnet of the crane, dropping the magnet and releasing Wu in the process. Wu lands next to a mysterious stranger dressed in a white cloak upon a hill.

Jay's eyebrows shot up in surprise at the figure suddenly appearing, "Woah! Who is that?"

It seems that Tech Wu wanted to go for another round but the hooded stranger holds him back. The duo then got away in a hovercar before the ninja could do anything.

(Y/n) groans, "Oh, great. Another goon we have to deal with."

Jay kicks the ground in frustration before turning to them, "Uh! Seriously, who the heck was that guy?"

Nya elbows him, "Or gal."

Kai shook his head and glared at the fleeing hovercar, "Whoever it is, they turned our sensei against us."

Cole turns to them, "And if we want to save him, we'll need to find out who this stranger is."

"Perhaps I could have that answer for you in a few moments." Pixel walks up to where the stranger was last seen and scans the area. She detects a small unfamiliar object, halting her scanning.

Cole and the other walked over to her. He sees her face morphing into confusion, "What is it?"

She picks up the small white object and inspects it closely, "Hmm. . . ."

Jay scoffs, "It's obviously a clue, dirt clod."

Cole rolled his eyes before snapping his head at him, "I know it's a clue, zap trap. But it's so small, I just want to know what-"

(Y/n) pushes away the two away from each other, "This is getting annoying. You two go to a corner and face the trash."

The duo whips their heads at him, "What!?"

"You heard me. Corners."

"Bu-"

"No! Corners! Or I will drag you there myself." The Master of Wind threatens.

The two shrink under (Y/n) gaze and follow his orders, not even putting up a fight since they know he's serious and that would just be being embarrassing.

The two scowl at each other when they cross paths to go to opposite ends.

"Ugh. This is all your fault." Cole grumbled when he passes his foe.

"My fault!? You're-"

"Corners!"

Nya sighed at the duo before turning to Pixal, "P.I.X.A.L., can you analyze it?"

"The sample is far too small, but given time, I should have an answer."

Zane steps forward, "Then we should waste no more time and get back to the city. I'll use my Falcon Vision to warn Lloyd of our findings."

Nya frown, "I thought taking the power out would give us the upper hand, but now that they have it and we don't. I guess the power has only shifted."

Kai put a reassuring hand on her shoulder, "Don't worry, sis, we'll get Sensei back."

-----

After getting the results from Pixal about the scale they found, they prepare a message for the Golden Ninja.

Nya starts it off, "Lloyd, we've some bad news. We've had a run in with a mysterious someone who has found a new way to power Nindroids."

"And he turned Sensei Wu evil. He had a black beard!" Jay cried as he interrupted her.

She clears her throat before continuing, "We have a suspicion this person may have stolen the hard drive containing the Overlord and has reawakened him."

Her brother follows after, "And now that the hard drive has gone missing, we can't reboot the system. Our Techno Blades are useless."

(Y/n) is the last to record, "But what we found out about our new friend is what they left behind: a while scale. We're thinking they may be Serpentine so we're heading over to New Ninjago City. We'll keep you updated on any new info we find. Hope you're faring better than us. Over and out.

​Zane then sends out his falcon with the recorded message. Now they prepare to head back to New Ninjago City.

-----

There's two reasons why this chapter came out late: I had a sprain wrist + knee and I had no idea on what to do for the whole chapter since I had trouble trying to make the episode not be cringy or sound off with the addition of (Y/n). I apologize if it's terrible-I might redo the chapter if I get a chance later on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 155 30
This is the original version of my most successful book; Reuploaded. I originally unpublished it for the rewriting process and moved this version to...
17.6K 128 44
(undergoing an edit!) (Parts that I add will be in bold) Cole boyfriend scenarios. I will write a book for all 5 ninja, in every book I will bring a...
4.8K 376 29
❛ I AM NOT MY FATHER. ❜ The story of the Overlord vs. the Ultimate Spinjitzu Master has been passed down for generations, but few people still believ...
52.3K 1.5K 35
(Y/n) has been part of the group, Sons of Garmadon, for a while now. But still no one, apart from The Quiet One and the three generals, knows her lit...