Loving me, Loving you

By sowetforyou

A story revolving around the life of Alexandra (Alex), a girl who was trained from young to be her adopted si... More

*Sneak Peak* :P
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15- Part 1
Chapter 15- Part 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 25

9.3K 415 104
By sowetforyou

Sorry for the delay, it's been so long since I updated, I kinda had to go back and read what the heck I wrote, so there wouldn't be too many inconsistencies.. hehe :P

Enjoy!~ ^_^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a long pause, she finally blurted out.

"Alex is moving in with me!!!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Clint stood there frozen, while Alex panicked inwardly, wondering what to do.

"Um... Clint?" Alex asked hesitantly.

"Wha-What did you say? I'm sorry I think I hallucinated for a bit." Clint laughed awkwardly, but his eyes were in a daze.

Alex breathed in a deep breath for courage. "Alex is moving in with me. Tonight."

"Bu-but... WHY?" Clint asked, his voice showing how shocked he was.

"Coz... coz..." Alex dugged desperately in her mind for an excuse. "I've taken pity on her, and have decided to provide for her. You know.. like a parent!" Alex said, happy that she'd found an excuse. "Yes that's it! She can even work in my office part time after classes you know?"

"But can't she work at your office and then continue to stay with me?" Clint asked confusedly.

"Oh no. That would be too tiring for her. Look at it this way, you stay too far away from my office. By the time she's gotten to my office after her classes, then finished her work at my office, I can take her straight home with me. Then in the morning, Victor can drop her off in school before bringing me to work. There do you see how simple that is?" Alex smiled, looking very pleased with herself.

"Well... has... has Alex agreed to this?" Clint asked, his voice sounded slightly strained but Alex had no idea why.

"Well.. not yet. But I'm sure she'll agree when she hears about my offer." Alex nodded, thinking that Clint was worried that she (Alex) would not want to move in with him (Clark). Clark had asked her the night before to move in with him, so he should be okay with it.... right?

Alex frowned. What if he changed his mind though?

Clint cheered up a bit when he saw Clark's frown, thinking that Clark was only now realizing that Alex might not want to move out from his apartment and into Clark's mansion.

"Let's ask her and see, shall we?" Clint asked, hope seeping into his voice.

"Wai-" Alex thought to stop him and take Clark aside later to brief him, but Clint didn't wait for her and opened up the door to pull the still sulking Clark back inside the classroom.

"So Alex.. Clark here said that you were to work in his office part time and then move into his house. Would you be okay with that?" Clark blurted out.

Clark was shocked, but the annoying twinge in his chest was suddenly gone and he felt.... good. Really really good.

"Clark said that... did he?" He asked vaguely, raising an eyebrow at Alex.

In response, Alex put on her best pleading look, which thankfully was not seen by Clint who was too busy staring at Clark awaiting his answer.

Clark could feel his ego puffing its chest. Oh yea, that felt good. He didn't understand why, but he felt smug.

"Yep yep. Do you want to move in with him or stay with me? You want to stay with me right?" Clint added eagerly.

"Ummm..."Clark paused, feeling a sense of sadistic satisfaction when Alex's expression turned even more desperate.

After about 5 minutes, he felt that he'd tortured Alex enough, especially since she looked like she was about to burst into tears any minute now and that just wouldn't do. 

Not with his face, and definitely not in front of his brother.. 

"Alright. I'll move in with Clark." He announced, his expression one of painful sacrifice.

He felt slightly guilty when he saw the utter disappointment in Clint's face, but the relief in Alex's made it all worth it.

"Erm... well... I'll let you two say goodbye and then you can show me around at your place and office, alright Mr Clark?" Clark mumbled hesitantly, even as tried not to look at how Clint was trying to put on a brave face but failing miserably.

"Wait! You'll still come back to uni right? I'll be able to see you here?" Clint called out desperately as Clark turned to walk out of the classroom.

Damn it, he'd forgotten about that. But he couldn't exactly stop Alex from coming to classes everyday right?

So instead, he sighed and turned to smile at Clint. "Yeah.. see you tomorrow." He waved and stepped out of the room, closing the door behind him.

There was a brief moment of silence as Alex and Clint were both left in the same room once again.

"She... seems to like you.." Clint mumbled quietly.

Alex had to do a double take.

"WHAT?!" She almost screamed in shock, digging out her ears in case she wasn't hearing correctly.

"Me? Like him?!?! Pfffffftttt Of course NOT!!! Why the heck would I like him?" Alex laughed, her hands waving almost violently in their attempt to convince Clint of the impossibility he was suggesting.

"What are you talking about?" Clint asked in confusion. "I meant HER, Alex. Not a guy. I meant she seems to like you."

"Oh right right. But.. NO WAY! Of course SHE doesn't like HI- I mean ME! I don't even like her! It's only because of the situation that we're in that we're forced to do this. I need her help in something that's why I need her close. Don't worry, we won't be staying in the same room or anything, eeew. No no, she will live her life and I will live mine. It's that simple." Alex noticed that she had started rambling and told herself to stop talking.

"Really? Then it's okay if I ask her out then?" Clint asked, his eyes turning hopeful.

Alex eyes almost popped out of her sockets at his words. She didn't want to; oh God she didn't want to, but she felt her face heated up into a blush.

"Er.. Clark? Why the heck is your face suddenly so red??" Clint looked astonished. He'd never seen more than one expression on Clark's face before, and today had already been some sort of a miracle. But seeing Clark blushing?? 

Now that qualified to be in the Guinness book of records.

"Hmm? Oh nothing nothing. My, it's hot in here, isn't it?" Alex muttered, her hands fanning herself as she tried to calm down.

Clark was trying not to eavesdrop on the conversation the both of them were having. Unfortunately his curiosity got the better of him, and he'd just leaned his ear over the door when he heard Clint's question to Alex about asking her out.

He was stunned for a moment his whole body freezing for a few minutes, before his body reacted before his brain could fully process what he was about to do.

"WHAT?!!!" Clark shouted, bursting right back into the room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hahahahhahaa Clark's so jellyyyy.. :P :P

I feel bad for Clint though :( I really liked him when I first started writing about him... But then Clark became more demanding and I... just couldn't say no to him. :(

Vote and comment what you think! :) 

Love you guys~ <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 13.7K 22
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
209K 14.8K 19
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
615K 32.8K 50
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐎𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 β˜†|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
1.1M 28.4K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...