Chapter 12

And chapter 12 my loves, vote and comment!! ^_^

Oh and just another reminder, Clark is STILL in Alex's body and she is in Clark's body okay?

Haha... Hope I've made it clear enough, if not, don't hesitate to tell me or ask me k? I'd love to explain it all to you.. ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wait! What do you mean you're not coming in with me?!??!" Alex all but screamed at Clark.

Awkwardly looking around at the crowd they were beginning to draw, Clark prayed for patience.

"Look, I can't be seen with an underaged high school student in one of the most important meetings my company is going to have." He said slowly, hoping that she'd understand and get moving into the meeting room. They were already five minutes late. Anymore later and they'd lose the contract.

They were now right outside the meeting room and the people inside were already looking curiously out at them, wondering what the debate was about.

"What do you mean underaged?!?!?! I'm 22 years old, FYI and I don't care. You're coming in with me, otherwise I'm not going in at all." Alex huffed angrily, crossing her arms in front of her and stood there stubbornly, refusing to move.

Clark felt like pulling his hair out. This stupid woman was going to cost him everything.

"Look, it's not that hard. Just go in there, offer the owner money, sign the contract and get the hell out of there. You don't need me." Clark muttered angrily, trying to push her into the meeting room, but Alex dug her feet into the carpet, refusing to budge an inch.

"No."

Gathering his strength together, Clark gave Alex one hard push, and was surprise when he managed to push her in rather easily.

'This woman's body is surprisingly strong for her size', he couldn't help but think.

Unfortunately, the strength in which he used to push her in, was too much. He ended up being propelled by the momentum and stumbling into the meeting room after her.

They stood there awkwardly for a moment, Alex holding onto the door that had swung open for stability while Clark had grabbed onto Alex's coat.

"Er... heh... Hi everyone. So sorry I'm late, but this is my assistant and secretary for today. I hope you don't mind me bringing her in. I just need someone to take notes for this meeting." Alex cleared her throat and stood up straighter, gesturing to Clark when she mentioned about the secretory. She had seen her adopted father doing that once. Hopefully they wouldn't notice the huge flaw in her lie.