Chapter 20

Sorry it's a bit late~ Had trouble figuring what would happen next >.<

Enjoy~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just as she looked around for a means to escape, the door she had been hiding behind slammed open, knocking into Clark from behind. Alex's small body was not able to withstand the momentum of the large swinging doors, and she saw as if in slow motion, Clark, in her body being propelled forward towards her.

Clark felt the door slam into him behind, and he couldn't stop himself from being pushed into Alex, his hands not being able to prevent their collision, he found his lips slamming into Alex's. The pain was sharp, so that he closed his eyes from it.

When he opened his eyes once again, he was looking into Alex's eyes, no longer his own. Alex had moved away from him, and was now staring at him in complete shock. Her lips seemed swollen due to the collision, seeming redder and plumper, sending a zing of awareness rushing through him. 

He wanted to kiss those lips.

Before he could even comprehend that thought, his body started moving of its own accord, pushing himself up from the wall, his lips captured hers in a passionate kiss, his tongue taking advantage of the gasp of surprise she emitted at his actions, plunging into her soft mouth to caress her tongue, coaxing it to respond to him, to dance with him.

Alex was dumbfounded when Clark suddenly kissed her, but the way his mouth moved against hers, the way his tongue tangled with hers, sent her melting right into his arms, she let out an involuntary whimper when he nipped at her bottom lip and even moaned when he sucked at her tongue.

She felt the earth moving, and opened her eyes to see that Clark had reversed their positions once again, pushing her up against the wall as he continued to ravage her mouth.

It seemed centuries had passed before Clark slowly released Alex's sweet mouth, his whole body screaming at him his reluctance at leaving her body. He leaned his forehead against hers intimately, his body curved around and above hers in an unconsciously protective stance, and his arms around her waist, holding her close to him. 

They were both breathing hard, both caught up in their own thoughts of confusion, both wondering about the kiss and why it even happened.

Alex broke the silence first. "We..We're back.." It came out more breathless than she'd intended to, and she blushed.

"Yeah.." He sounded breathless as well, he was staring at her like he was seeing her for the first time, his eyes so intense, that she couldn't pull her eyes away from him, his eyes pulling her in, drowning her in its rich brown colour.