Miscellany Of Desi Tadka

By Desi_Tadka

The stars shine here✨⭐ The moon blinks here🌙 The sun doesn't forget to peek here☀️ Cause here is the Miscell... More

Introduction
A/N
✨Iqraar✨
✨2✨
✨3✨
❤Pasban-e-Marasim❤
❤2❤
❤3❤
❤4❤
❤5❤
❤6❤
🤍Yearning for Paradise🤍
🤍1🤍
🤍2🤍
🤍3🤍
🤍4🤍
🤍5🤍
🤍6🤍
🤍7🤍
Sabr-The story of patience
1❣️
2❣️
3❣️
4❣️
5❣️
6❣️
7❣️
Petrichor💞
1💞
2💞
3💞
4💞
5💞
Epilogue💞
💕Almost Sold💕
1💕
2💕
3💕
4💕
5💕
6💕
7💕
9💕
First Fast
Caim🖤
Chapter 1🖤
Chapter 2🖤
Chapter 3🖤
Chapter 4🖤
Chapter 5🖤
Chapter 6🖤
Chapter 7🖤
Perfect Storm
1💝
2💝
3💝
4💝
5💝
6💝
Epilogue💝

8💕

4.5K 481 28
By Desi_Tadka

The one hour drive from Niyazi home to Chodhri Haweli was silent, the scared and anxious Hareem was holding her hands tightly, her legs were feeling numb and her heart was pondering very fast. Waasiq was throwing daggers on Hareem from his eyes which was making her shake with fear.

Only one Honk in front of a very big iron door was enough to make the gate open by two guards. After stopping the car, Waasiq unbuckled Hareem's seat belt and the doors of the car were opened by the guards. She was confused. Whose place was that? She was supposed to go back to the home where Waasiq kept her after the kidnapping.

"Come" Ordering strictly he didn't leave a single room to listen any kind of question. Hareem silently follows him examining the lavishness of this home. Taking baby steps she was moving further but looking here and there, resulting; she bumped into Waasiq who was waiting for her.

"I'm sorry" She muttered and looked down; embarrassed. Waasiq held her small hand in his big one. His warm skin against her soft and cold one; the combination was enough to give rise to an Electric current feeling in both frames, Hareem gulped nervously, but Waasiq ignored his feeling while stepping further.

"Now this is your home, you'll live here only. Willingly or unwillingly, I don't care." Waasiq whispered near her ear, dangerously. Hareem's honey-brown eyes suddenly pooled up with tears, she lifts her gaze to Waasiq's face. The honey brown pair was against the dark one. Her eyes were demanding something. But what? Waasiq was unable to understand.

"Bhai... Are you alright?" Their eye contact was broken when Waasiq's sister appears from nowhere.

"Yeah, I'm fine. How is Ammi?" Waasiq replied as well as asked a question but his sister was only seeing Hareem, she was shocked to witness Hareem in her home.

"Bhabhi hai tumhari" Waasiq answered the unasked question of his sister, she just nodded and tried to pass a smile but couldn't, Hareem was also feeling hesitant, she wasn't even able to lift her gaze.

(She is your bhabhi)

"What Ammi and Chhoti Ammi are doing?" Waasiq questioned and his sister informed him that they both were sleeping.

"Inform me when Ammi wakes up" Saying that Waasiq stepped towards his bedroom.

Hareem Shivered when Waasiq slammed the door behind him. Now they both were alone in a room. Hareem's heart was running like hell, she was confused with her feelings. One part of her wanted to run away from Waasiq and the other half wanted to hug Waasiq and feel the same fragrance that always makes her a bit crazy. But this time his expressions were difficult to understand, he continued to glare at her.

"A..Ab aapki tabiyat kesi hai?" Hareem asked without making eye contact, she was fidgeting with the corner of her dupatta.

(How are you now?)

"Oh wow... so you remember about me! Amazing!" That was a clear satire, wrapped in his anger. Hareem's eyes dropped two tears and she sniffled.

"Kyu mujhse dur jana chahti go, Hareem?" Waasiq questioned rightfully, his voice was loud as well as outraged.

(Why do you wanna go away from me, Hareem?)

"Jawaab do" Waasiq roared, Hareem jumped on her place with that thunder-like voice, which was enough to make her heart stop pumping.

(Answer me)

Waasiq wasn't completely fine, he was advised to take proper bed rest, but here he was restless without Hareem. Unbuckling his waist belt and pulling the shirt out from his pants, he sat down on the corner of the bed. Hareem was still standing at a distance.

"Kya kami hai meri mohabbat me? Tumhare liye to main Jaan bhi de sakta hu, kya itni gawahi kaafi nahi hai?" Waasiq asked not as outrageous as before, his voice was low as he was deeply hurt.

One can buy everything with money but not emotions. He wanted to be loved by Hareem but she was not paying attention to him.

(What're the flaws in my love? I can play on my life to save yours... isn't it enough to prove my love?)

"Bolo Hareem, Kya Kami hai meri mohabbat me. Kyu dur jana chahti ho mujhse?" Waasiq repeated and this time Hareem gave up on her silence. She burst out in tears. Going towards Waasiq she sat down beside him, maintaining a few inches of distance between them.

(Tell me Hareem, why do you wanna go away from me? What're the flaws in my love?)

"Aapki Mohabbat me koi kami nahi hai," Looking into his eyes she replied in a mumble but two tears again rolled down from her eyes. "Lekin meri qismat main khushiyon ki kami hai". Hareem cried out, Waasiq was stunned by her answer.

(There are no flaws in your love)

(But there is no happiness in my fate)

" Meri khushiyan zyada der tak zinda nahi rehti'' She muttered, her sight was fixed on her hands but shifted her eyes to his face.

(My happiness doesn't last for long,)

"Aur main nhi chahti aap ko kuch ho, is like main aap se door jana chahti hu" (And I don't want you to have any problems. That's why I wanna go away from you.)

Waasiq was stunned by Hareem's reasoning "Are you serious?" He asked and pulled Hareem in his arms. "Such an idiot you're" Wrapping his arms around her fragile frame Waasiq mutters under breath. Hareem sobbed on his chest and dared to hug him back which brought a smile to his face, he looked down at his cheat. His wife was crying out like an innocent child. It was difficult for him to avert his eyes from her, sensing Waasiq's gaze Hareem looked up. Her chin was resting on his chest, arms were still wrapped around his hard frame and eyes were peeping in his eyes.

"Dobara aesa Kabhi mat sochna, Kabhi bhi Nahi. Samjhi?" Waasiq whispered with love. Hareem wanted to nod her head but only blinked her eyes slowly, and Waasiq softly pressed his lips on her forehead.

(Don't think like this again. Never. Get it?)

Hareem was shocked.

This was the first time she felt how blissful a forehead kiss can be. Her heart bounced loudly, and Waasiq felt that jolt against his chest. He smiled at the shocked face of Hareem, he was feeling her heart beating very fast and dull white cheeks were turning red with every passing moment.

"Tumhe meri yaad nahi aati thi kya? Mujhse to tumhare bina ek pal bhi nahi raha jata tha" Waasiq Asked in a whisper, when his hot breath fell on her face, she shuddered. Feeling shy as well as uneasy, she broke eye contact and tried to move back, but a strong arm wrapped around her waist, tightly holding her against his chest.

(Didn't you miss me? I was missing you with every passing moment)

"Jawaab do Hareem... meri yaad aati thi?" Waasiq Asked and this time Hareem nodded, but her eyes were fixed on the button of Waasiq's shirt, with what her fingers were playing nervously.

(Answer me Hareem. Did you miss me?)

"Really?" He asked in same whisper while lifting her chin with index finger, Hareem looked in the deepness of his eyes and nodded again

"Mujhe bhi aap ki bohot yaad aati thi, main puri raat dua karti thi ki aap theek ho jaye..." Again breaking the eye contact Hareem informed him the truth. And Waasiq narrowed his eyes.

(I was also missing you... I use to pray whole night for your wellbeing. I prayed that may Allah give you my age too)

"Itna yaad karti thi, lekin ek baar puchha bhi nhi ki main kesa hu? Zinda bhi hu ya Mar gya?'' This time he was disappointed and she couldn't blame him. Hareem informed him everything about his mother's behavior on the phone call, even telling her about the divorce threat by his mother.

(you were missing me but did not bother to ask me if I was alive or dead)

" Kya aap sach me mujhe talaq de denge?" Hareem questioned, but more than the words, her eyes were holding a power.

(Will you really divorce me?)

"What do you think?" He asked and She smiled sadly, a tear jumped out from the cliff of her eye which ended its small journey on Waasiq's hand.

"I'm thinking nothing! I only want to be with you for the rest of my life" Waasiq smiled, holding her chin in between his thumb and index finger as he lifted her head up. "Your wish my command, my little lady" and he kissed her nose tip. That was his cutest move ever.

Love is like a magic, but in Waasiq's case, it's turning out as black magic, which was converting a dangerous lion into a cute rabbit.

Hareem was pretty shocked over his kisses, but couldn't do anything, besides blushing. To hide her shyness she hid her face in his chest and he chuckled.

"Can I take some rest? I should be on bed rest right now." This time Waasiq maintains some distance between both of them as his forbearance of pain was giving up. His inner wounds were still fresh.

Hareem nodded and Waasiq threw himself backwards on the bed, placing his hand on his belly; he just suppressed his hissing voice due to pain. She felt restless. She could steal all her pain if possible, but what she could do except a little bit of help by removing his shoes

and placing a pillow under his head. Waasiq offered hand to her, he wanted to take his wife in his arms but being Super naive Hareem only held his hand, blankly. When he lightly pulled her, she sat down beside him with a small shy as well as nervous smile.

"Why's she so naive?" He rolled his eyes but with a smirk he shifted his head in her lap. It didn't stop here, She was more shocked when he slowly pulled her dupatta to uncover her head. "Hareem," he whispered.

"Ji" She muttered, and shivered when Waasiq's hot hands touched her cheeks. She was confused how to react. Neither she was enjoying that touch nor feeling disgust of that, but she was hell nervous.

"No matter what anyone says, never mind that. You're my wife and I don't care about others opinions about you."

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to hurt you by telling you about your mother's harsh words, but.. I.. I"

"She is not my mother but stepmother, she is a bit harsh sometimes. But my Ammi is very polite and innocent... just like you" Hareem was quite shocked to hear the fact.

When his real mother came to know that Waasiq had been shot, she had a heart attack. Till now she wasn't healthy enough to talk to anyone. All day and night she was only mumbling Waasiq's name in her weak voice.

"Don't take Chhoti Ammi's words to heart, she has a bitter and sharp tongue, but she is not cunning... she will understand you." Waasiq kissed the back of her palm after giving her assurance. Hareem smiled shyly when he placed her hand on his heart ''You're always here" He feathered his knuckles on her cheek, specially on the finger marks due to slap, which is still slightly visible. She was discovering the definition of pleasure in that touch. Her heart was beating faster as well as unevenly, only that small touch was making her shaky but she didn't want Waasiq to stop.

"I love your eyes" He whispered, and Hareem broke eye contact shyly. "Don't you like anything about me?" He questioned with curiosity. He was eager to read her inside out in one go.

Hareem nodded her head without making eye contact because those deep eyes were ringing bells in her innocent heart. "What?" He smirked. Hareem smiled shyly before starting playing with his bouncy hair. "Oh, so you like my hair" He chuckled, "And your fragran..." She bit her lower lip to stop herself but Waasiq was intelligent enough to understand.

After a long time They both were relishing their love, happiness and sanity when a knock on the door startled them, Hareem's hands frooz in his hair as so his, on her cheek.

"Waasiq" Again a knock, but much louder than the previous one.

"Ji chhoti Ammi" Examining Hareem's dull face, Waasiq replied to the call of his step mother. But suddenly the door was snapped open "Waasiq you bring that gi..." His step mother entered into the room followed by his real mother. His step mother was angry, but suddenly air became heavy for four of them due to hesitation. Hareem pulled her hand back from his hair and Waasiq also removed his hand from her cheek before sitting on the bed.

"Ammi... Chhoti Ammi, she is Hareem... my wife" Waasiq fake cleared his throat before introducing Hareem, who was sitting like an unwanted guest.

"Waasiq why did you bring this girl here? She has brought only problems in our life." Waasiq's Step mother shouted with venom in her voice.

"Chhoti Ammi, Hareem is my wife and she will live here only. This is her home now. And she hasn't brought problems with her but her arrival brings happiness. Were you happy till a few months ago? Your life was no less than a hell, but now you don't have any worries." Waasiq put all the points in defense of his wife but his step mother was not ready to understand.

"Waasiq your life was in danger, this girl is unlucky fo..."

"Shahana... let me talk" Waasiq's real mother said in her polite and weak voice "Waasiq have you taken your medicine?" Waasiq thought for a moment then shook his head.

"Take your medicine right now, you can't delay them" His mother scolded him and he immediately obeyed the order.

"What's your name? Hmm.. Hareem...come with me" Waasiq looked at his mother then Hareem who was already looking at him with questioning eyes.

"Ammi..." Waasiq didn't get a chance to say anything.

"Haven't you listened? Come with me. Why are you still sitting here?" Hareem nervously stepped down from the bed while picking her dupatta which was falling down from her shoulder.

"Ammi, where are you taking her?"

"You need a good sleep." Saying that his mother took Hareem out from the room and Waasiq was puzzled how to deal with these ladies. Neither he could show his rage to his mothers, nor could leave Hareem with them. He was trying to get some plan but his eyes started feeling heavy and soon he passed out due to medicines.

================

~Naaz

𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚊𝚊𝚊𝚊𝚊..!𝙰𝚂𝚂𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙼𝚄𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙸𝙺𝚄𝙼 𝙱𝙴𝙷𝙽𝙾 𝙰𝚄𝚁 𝚄𝙽𝙺𝙴 𝙱𝙷𝙰𝙸𝚈𝙾....;)

𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁𝚂 𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙳 𝚃𝙾 𝙱𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙹𝙾𝚈 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚃𝙰𝙸𝙽𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝚃𝙾 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙶𝚄𝚈𝚂.
𝚂𝙾 𝙼𝙰𝙺𝙴 𝚂𝚄𝚁𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚂𝙿𝙰𝙼 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙸𝙵𝙸𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚂. ~𝙽𝚄𝙶𝙶𝙴𝚃 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

453K 17.8K 57
#1 Muslims 13/01/2020 #2 Indianlovestories 13/01/2020 #3islamic fiction 13/01/2020 #4Collection of short stories13/01/2020 #6 historic 13/01/2020 #10...
14.7K 450 9
As the company travels on they meet new friends and old foes. How can love survive when at every turn it seems someone is trying to pull it apart?
363K 16.2K 27
A short story by a rookie writer.Please give it a try though Love is a combination of respect, friendship, understanding, communication and companion...
69.2K 3.2K 20
Short stories with full mirch and masala! Epic love stories with happiness after pain, with laughter after tears! Happy endings after the new beginni...