Miscellany Of Desi Tadka

By Desi_Tadka

The stars shine here✨⭐ The moon blinks here🌙 The sun doesn't forget to peek here☀️ Cause here is the Miscell... More

Introduction
A/N
✨Iqraar✨
✨2✨
✨3✨
❤Pasban-e-Marasim❤
❤2❤
❤3❤
❤4❤
❤5❤
❤6❤
🤍Yearning for Paradise🤍
🤍1🤍
🤍2🤍
🤍3🤍
🤍4🤍
🤍5🤍
🤍6🤍
🤍7🤍
Sabr-The story of patience
1❣️
2❣️
3❣️
4❣️
5❣️
6❣️
7❣️
Petrichor💞
1💞
2💞
3💞
4💞
5💞
Epilogue💞
💕Almost Sold💕
1💕
2💕
3💕
5💕
6💕
7💕
8💕
9💕
First Fast
Caim🖤
Chapter 1🖤
Chapter 2🖤
Chapter 3🖤
Chapter 4🖤
Chapter 5🖤
Chapter 6🖤
Chapter 7🖤
Perfect Storm
1💝
2💝
3💝
4💝
5💝
6💝
Epilogue💝

4💕

5.1K 457 35
By Desi_Tadka

"Shera wo ladki kaha hai? Ek hafta ho gaya aur uska kuch pata hi nahi chala. Tu kya kar raha hai itne dino se?" Chodhri Mateen shouted at his loyal man.

(Shera Where is that girl? It's been a week but you haven't got a single clue of her... what are you doing?)

For one week he was trying to find out Hareem but getting no clue which was making Chodhri Mateen angry and frustrated, in short a Devil or better to say Grandfather of Lucifer.

"Abba bhul jao us ladki ko, wese bhi tumhari umar nahi hai shadi karne ki ab apni betiyon ki shadi karne ka socho." Waasiq told his father while cleaning his gun and Chodhri Mateen's big-eyes became redder than before.

(Abba forget about that girl, otherwise, also it's not your age to get married. Think about your daughter's wedding)

"Tu kam bol, bohot din ho gye mujhe teri bakwaas sunte huye." Chodhri Mateen roared with rage and Waasiq glare at him back with the same anger.

(It's enough of your rubbish, shut your mouth)

After all, they both had the same blood which boils very soon.

"Kahan jaa raha hai? Mene bola tha Hareem ka pata karne ke liye, kuch pta chala?" Mateen shouted at Waasiq when he took steps towards the exit.

(Where are you going? I've told you to find out Hareem, have you got any clue about her or not?)

" Itne dino se aur kaam hi kya hai mere paas? Usi ko dhundh raha hu." Waasiq Shouted in reply while tucking the gun in the waistband of his pants.

( what am I doing for so many days other than searching for that girl?)

"Ek baar wo ladki mil jaye, Aesi aziyatnaak maut dunga usee, nahi us ki zindagi azaab bana dunga, use sab ke saamne ek misaal bana dunga ki Chodhri Mateen se dhokha karne ke khayal se bhi log kaap jayenge" That voice fell in Waasiq's ear before going out from the home.

(Once I find that girl, I will give such a remarkable and painful death, no I'll make her life hell, that people will keep remembering for a long time.)

<><><><><><><><><>

On the second day of the kidnapping,

Waasiq didn't lock Hareem in the room but allowed her to go everywhere in the house. That was a big and well furnished two-storey house with four or five rooms and a big hall. But dirty as it was locked over years.

For the whole five days, Hareem tried every way possible to get help but unfortunately or maybe, fortunately, she was helpless! She tried her best but after every unsuccessful attempt of running away from that place, she gave up and left everything on her Fate.

Waasiq brought her new clothes, good food and some perfumes too, just to make her happy. But even after his every struggle, he was unable to make Hareem feel at home. Waasiq wanted Hareem to treat him like her husband but she was treating him like a kidnapper who deserves only hatred.

"Allah paak... please help me... please... this man has kidnapped me, he has been forcing me to live in this place... he married me at gunpoint... do something, please do something. Why do you never listen to my prayers? Please help me to flee from here." Hareem asked for help from the almighty with a strong belief that Allah will help her this time. Her heart was still praying when she listened to a cracking voice from the door which indicated Waasiq's arrival.

"Allah please help me" she muttered when Waasiq entered the room.

"Hareem aa Jao, khana kha lo, dua baad me kar lena." Hareem looked at him then again shifted her eyes on her hands which were making a cup for supplication.

(Come Hareem, have lunch you can pray later)

"I'm not hungry" She replied, without giving attention to Waasiq. She was feeling hungry but didn't want to take his favour so lied.

''Sharam aani chahiye, musalle par beth kar jhut bolte hue. Allah se daro." Waasiq slightly glared at her for her white lie, He knew she must be hungry as there wasn't anything to eat at home and he was coming to meet her after 24 hours.

(You should be ashamed of lying sitting on the prayer mat. Be afraid of Allah)

"Aapko bhi Allah se dar lagta hai kya?" She asked like a satire, for a moment her own self was shocked to show that courage to Waasiq.

(Do you also feel afraid of Allah?)

He grabbed her arm and dragged her fragile figure with himself. "Come and have dinner"

"Chhodiye mera hath.." Hareem wriggle but her journey was stopped on the bed.

(Leave my hand)

"Sit here and keep your mouth shut" Waasiq scolded Hareem and her eyes filled with tears, he sighed and sat down in front of her. "Hareem, stop crying. I'm sorry" He slowly grabbed her hand which she tried to pull back.

"Chalo jaldi se khana khaao, tumne kal raat se kuch nhi khaya'' Waasiq said politely and Hareem snuffed while lifting the first bite.

(Come on have food, you're hungry since last night)

"Is it good?" He asked about the food and she nodded with fearful expressions on her face, but left the food after taking two bites only. "Now what happened?" He asked

"Aap mujhe wapas jaane dijiye..." She requested innocently and Waasiq made a morsel with roti then filled that with curry.

(please let me go)

"Wapas Kyu jana chahti ho?" She was answer less on that question, she didn't have anyone whom she could call as a family, but still she wanted to go back to the place which was like a hell for her, just because she wanted to run away from Waasiq.

(Why do you wanna go back?)

"Woh mera ghar hai, Mujhe mere ghar jaane dijiye" She again demanded and Waasiq lift the morsel to her mouth which she didn't want to eat from his hand but he glared her which made her shivered, she silently open her mouth and took the morsel, unwillingly her dry lips touched on his fingers providing an unusual feeling to both hearts but they both ignored that.

(That's my home, lemme go back to my home)

"Kis ghar ki baat kar rahi ho? Jis ghar ke logo ne tumhara sooda tumhare baap ki umar ke aadmi se tay kar diya tha?" Hareem was shocked to hear that. She knew Niyazi's weren't good enough to marry her off and let a free slave go away from their hands but she also didn't expect such a cheap move from them.

(Which home are you talking about? The home whose members sold you to a man who is equal to your father's age?)

"What?" That was a silent whisper left from Hareem's mouth. She moved back.

She wasn't a lifeless material whom anyone could sell without her permission, but her so-called caretakers and guardians did so... the poor girl was deeply hurt. First time ever she felt that she needed to end her life with her own hands.

Who would she be if she didn't even have the right to choose the way to live her life? That was a question on her existence

"Hareem" She looked Waasiq, tears blurring her vision.

"Stop crying" He whispered, lifting his hand to wipe the tears rolling down from her eyes, but he was stopped by Hareem's act, she slowly shook her head, showing her hand to stop him.

"Don't touch me" she wiped her tears and then looked away.

First time ever, Waasiq noticed loathe and abhor for himself in her honey brown eyes. Before this time she was holding a fear but suddenly it was displaced by hatred.

"Hareem.'' He cupped her face in between his both palms which shudders her.

"Aapko samajh kyu nahi aata? Peechhe rahiye, hath mat lagaiye mujhe." this time Hareem wasn't scared but angry, for the first time in her life she tried to shout but her voice was hardly audible.

(Can't you understand? Stay away, don't touch me)

"Itni nafrat kyu karti ho tum mujhse? Main apne baap ki tarah nahi hu, mujhe samajhne ki koshish to kro, main koi bura insaan nahi hu." Waasiq tried to defend himself and Hareem sobbed silently.

(Why do you hate me this much? I'm not like my father, at least try to understand me)

"Achha?! Aap apne Abba jese nahi hain?" First time Hareem cross questioned.

(Oh really? Aren't you like your father?)

"Bilkul bhi nahi" He whispered to see loathe again in her eyes.

(Not at all)

"Aap ke Abba ne mujhe khareeda aur aap ne mujhe aghwa kar liy... '' Waasiq didn't let her complete her sentence

(Your father had purchased me and you kidnapped...)

"Hareem mene tumse shadi Kari hai, koi galat kaam nahi kara, haan maanta hu mera tareeqa galat tha lekin main apne baap jesa bilkul nahi hu..."

(Hareem I have married you, it's not a sin... yeah I do agree the way was wrong but still... I ain't like my father.)

"Aapke Abba bhi to shadi hi karna chahte the, unhone khareed kar shadi karna chahi aur unke bete ne zabardasti agwa kar ke shadi kar li... dono me kya farq hai?" She poured out her anger through those harsh words which were reflecting the dark reality.

(Your father also wanted to marry me, and you also did the same at gunpoint after kidnapping me... what's the difference between both?)

"Kon hu main? Koi samaan hu? Kisi ne beech diya, kisi ne khareed liya... aur kisi ne zabardasti kabza kar ke apne paas rakh liya." She shouted, first time ever in her life she was showing her anger and first time ever in his life Waasiq was tolerating someone's anger

(Who am I? Any lifeless material? Someone sold me, someone purchased me and someone kept me forcefully)

"Tum meri biwi ho Hareem, is ghar ki malkin..." Waasiq said in a convincing way but Hareem was deeply hurt.

(Hareem you're my wife and owner of this home...)

"Biwi? Konsi biwi? Kesi biwi? Main to aap ke is pinjre me qeedi hu Jo bina kisi jurm ke saza kaat rahi hu" Hareem tried to shout but only could mumble at that time. She stood up and looked here and there to find a place where she could let all the tears flow freely.

(What wife? I'm not your wife but a prisoner in your home)

Waasiq was feeling helpless to gain what he wanted, he was not leaving any room either to provide every single thing to make Hareem happy but he forgets that happiness is an emotion that one can't bring in life with expensive items.

On the other side Hareem sat down on the floor of the kitchen, resting her back against the wall and hugging her knees.

It's not a neglectable matter for a girl that she was Almost Sold to the man who was going to marry in front of this world

But in reality WHAT WAS THAT?

A MARRIAGE OR A DEAL?

"Shayad aasu aur beizzati meri zindagi ka ek hissa hai" she muttered and again her heart demands to almighty to end her life

(Perhaps tears and insults are an inseparable part of my life.)

<><><><><><><><>

AFTER THREE DAYS

Hareem was sitting on prayer mat, the only spot where she find peace in Waasiq's home.

She was loathing Waasiq from the day she got to know about Chodhri Mateen's deal. Waasiq was bringing food for her daily but in reality he was only coming to meet Hareem. He was trying his best to make her happy but failing miserably. Hareem wasn't using a single harsh word but sometimes a small gesture of eyes could narrate the whole story of someone's heart. After seeing hatred in Hareem's eyes, Waasiq stopped talking to her, he was regretting his decision to kidnap her. His love and affection for Hareem wasn't any kind of drama but the way he had chosen to get her, was definitely unacceptable.

Hareem was still on the prayer mat when she listened to the sound of unlocking the door which indicated Waasiq's entry in home.

"Come. Have dinner" Waasiq delivered the shortest sentence in a small tone. Being angry Hareem ignored him. Waasiq huffed at her stubbornness and grit his teeth. He was in a rage due to an argument at home. His father again slapped his mother just to show his manly power on a helpless lady, but Waasiq's forbearance gave up which gave birth to a new argument in home.

"Hareem mera dimaag kharab na karo, khana kaa lo" Waasiq shouted with rage making poor Hareem's heart ponder, she shivered with that voice because before that Waasiq never shouted on her.

(Hareem don't test my patience, have dinner)

He again regretted his deed.

Hareem's eyes filled with tears, she quickly folded the prayer mat, while Waasiq served food on a plate.

Hareem wiped her tears with the back of her palm and looked towards the delicious looking food, then glanced at Waasiq who was sitting in front of him.

"Have food" He ordered, this time his tone wasn't as angry as before but Hareem's small heart was already fluttering with fear. She silently lifted a morsel, and as soon as that gravy hit her taste buds her eyes were filled with water. The curry was way too spicy that she couldn't handle it.

She looked at Waasiq to tell him but his angry red face already frightened her. Sniffling, she lifts another morsel to her mouth and drinks water. Waasiq was also hungry, so he decided to have his dinner with Hareem.

After Glancing at her watery eyes he ate the first morsel which made his tongue burn. "Hareem" She looked up and water present in her eyes made its way down to her cheeks.

"You're having this spicy curry and not even telling me" this time he scolded her but not with anger. Hareem took another sip of water and Waasiq pulled the food away from her reach.

"Why are you eating if you can't?" This time she gulped and slowly downcast her gaze.

"Hareem I'm asking something" He asked with anger

"Aa.. Aap ko batate hue dar lag raha tha" After all She breaks her silence and Waasiq sighed while looking away

(I.. I was feeling afraid to tell you)

"Hareem dobara Aesa kabhi mat krna Tumhe mujhse darne ki zarurat nhi hai, agar kabhi bhi koi preshani ho to mujhe bta diya kro, samjhi?" He said and she just listened, in the time being they both listened to the Azaan voice.

(Never do this again, you don't have to be frightened of me. if you have any problem then just tell me without any hesitation. Okay?)

It was Isha Azaan.

"Jao, jaa kar namaz pado, main khane ke liye kuch mangata hu'' Hareem nodded on his order and made herself stand while Waasiq dialled a number.

(Go and pray namaz, in the time being I'm managing something for you to eat)

After some twenty minutes Hareem completed her namaz. Waasiq wasn't present in the room so she was feeling a bit comfortable.

On the other side Waasiq heard a knock on the old iron gate of the house, opening the Gate he let his friend enter in the home.

"Itni der kyu laga di?" Waasiq asked while grabbing the poly bag filled with food passed by his friend.

(Why do you take this long?)

"Tere baap ke wafadaar kutte bahar ghum rahe the, unse bach kar aaya hu isliye der ho gayi" His friend informed and Waasiq was shocked.

(Your father's trustworthy men were roaming in this area, I was making sure they didn't see me that's why I took time)

"How many people were there?" Waasiq's question was short but he was sounding worried by then.

"Two or three"

"Waasiq tere baap ko shak to nahi ho gya ki wo ladki yaha hai?" Waasiq listened to his friend's assumption and thought for a minute but shook his head.

(Waasiq, I think your father has idea that that girl is here)

"Other than you, none knows about her. It's impossible" Waasiq gave an utterance to his conclusion but his friend jerked his head.

"Tu bhi jaanta hai aur main bhi, tera baap Qabar ke murde ka bhi haal pta karwa sakta hai, ye to jeeti jaagti ladki hai" Waasiq felt worried after hearing that and was quite agree with his friend

(You and me both know very well that your father could spy about the condition of inside the grave, she is just a normal girl)

"Agar tere Abba ko Hareem ka pta chal gya to wo use maar dega na?" His friend asked and Wassiq shook his head...

(If father gets to know about Hareem, he'll kill her. Won't he?)

"Maut to bohot asaan Saza hai, Agar Abba ko Hareem mil gayi to wo uski zindagi barbaad kar denge... Jo aadmi Hareem ko dhundh rahe hain unke hi saamne daal diya jayega use, puri zindagi tadpaya jayega use" Waasiq explained. His friend sighed and took his leave.

(Death is a small punishment, if Abba will find Hareem he will throw her in front of those men who are searching her right now. Her life will not be less than a hell)

After locking the gate Waasiq stepped back with food but he was surprised to find Hareem standing on the doorway, she was listening to their convo.

She was not an eavesdropper, but in that situation she was curious to know everything happening around her.

"Wo mujhe maar denge?" A tear drop from her eye, she was the same Hareem who prayed for her death but when listening about the same her heart felt a different fear.

(Will he kill me?)

"Jab tak main zinda hu koi tumhara baal bhi baka nhi kar sakta" Waasiq tried to assure her but her honey brown eyes dropped two more tears.

(No one can harm you until I'm alive)

"Maarna hai to ek hi baar me maar de... Mujhe tadpaye to nahi, Maine to kabhi kisi ke sath kuch bura nhi kra phir ye sab mere sath..." She left the sentence in between with a small sob, Waasiq placed the food on the other side and took a step closer to her.

(If he wants to kill me then kill me at once, but don't torture me anymore. I have not done anything wrong with anyone then why...)

" Hareem look here" He cupped her face in between his both hands, Hareem sniffled and lifted her wet lashes to see him.

"Tum meri biwi ho, tumhari hifazat meri zimmedari hai. Aur ye tumhara ghar hai, tum yaha bilkul mehfuz ho. Darne ki zarurat nhi hai, Yaha koi nahi ayega." After assuring her, Waasiq removed his hands from her cheeks for a long moment. Hareem forgot to blink because there was something in his statement which gave peace to her restless heart.

(You're my wife, it's my responsibility to protect you. And this is your home, you're safe here. No one will come here)

But what was the magic in these words?

She didn't know...

"Ab Rona nahi" He cleans her tears with his first finger. "Theek hai na?" He asked lovingly and she nodded, casting her gaze down

(Now don't cry) (okay?)

<><><><><><><><>

After many days of her kidnapping and forced marriage Hareem took a proper tour of the home. The house was locked for many years so it was not clean. Except one room in which Hareem used to live, the remaining house was covered with dust and webs. She sighed and tied her dupatta diagonally before lifting the broomstick and duster. After spending many hours cleaning she didn't leave a single inch of home dirty but that made her tired.

Changing herself in another pair of clothes after taking shower she spread the prayer mat to offer Qaza namaz. Just before going into Sujood she heard a rumble on the main Gate which shivers her with the thought that it might be Chodhri Mateen's men who were already searching for her. Breaking the flow of prayer she turned back to see the reason behind that voice.

He was Waasiq.

He was shocked to saw the condition of his old house which was now looking like a home, but more than home, Hareem's dull face and ready to flow eyes surprised her

"What's wrong?"

"I... I felt scared." She muttered and Waasiq noticed tears in her eyes which made him restless "Hareem I'm home, no need to be frightened.

I'm with you, and you're safe here. Okay?" Waasiq spoke softly but still his voice was holding his manly and overbearing tone.

Somehow Hareem was convinced about her safety in the presence of Waasiq. He ordered her to complete Namaz and Hareem nodded. Waasiq sat at a distance, he was holding a smile while keenly seeing his wife, she was wearing a sky blue floral print suit and the matching dupatta was wrapped around her head, covering her fragile frame properly. He wanted to keep gazing at the perfect example of beauty present in front of him as his wife. Only he knew how his heart beats whenever he sees Hareem but unfortunately she was unable to find love in his eyes.

It's not good to see someone while praying with this thought he made his way outside the room. Hareem completed her Namaz and lifted her hands for supplication when Waasiq reentered the room and held Hareem's arm.

"Come with me"

"Namaz..." She tried to say something but her husband wasn't in the mood to listen.

"Dua baad me kar lena" Waasiq replied without even listening what she wanted to say.

(Do dua later.)

Waasiq was hurriedly pulling her with her arm. Hareem was feeling a different fear, with every next step she was thinking that might be Chodhri Mateen got to know about her, that's why Waasiq was hiding.

"Kuch to bataiye kya hua? Aap mujhe kaha le kar jaa rahe hain?"

(What happened? Where are you taking me?)

Soon their small journey ends at the top most stair, Waasiq leaves Hareem's arm and opens the terrace door. "See" He smiled at Hareem and she looked there.

"Allah" Placing her hand on her mouth she gasped, but smiled too while stepping ahead. There were many fireflies dancing in the air and spreading the light in that dark night.

"Jugnu" She muttered happily and Waasiq nodded.

(Fireflies)

"Tumhe pasand hain?" Waasiq asked and Hareem turned around then nodded with a big and innocent smile on her face.

(Do you like them?)

"Bohot" she mumbled

(very much)

"Kehte hain Jugnu apne Saath khushiyon ke pegaam le kar aate hain" Waasiq said after standing beside her, she looked up. Then looked towards the open terrace, with a sad face and a thought that I don't have happiness in my fate.

(Fireflies bring message of happiness with themselves)

"Kya sach me?" She questioned, and waited for his reply. It seems like Waasiq's answer will be the testimony of her bright future.

(Really?)

"Hmm.. Sach me" Waasiq whispered while blinking his eyes, and Hareem smiled with that assurance.

(yes, really!)

First time in those days Hareem was smiling, Waasiq was watching the reflection of fireflies dance in her eyes, and trying to conclude which creation of nature was more eye-catching?

His wife, who was spreading the light of love in the dark night of his heart or those insects who were bringing shine in that dull night?

Unfortunately, choosing one was difficult for him.

He was examining Hareem keenly. She was short, underweight, and extremely fragile. But her beauty was something which was attracting Waasiq. Her honey brown big eyes, sharp nose, a pair of fine lips; every feature was set perfectly on oval face. There was a small red

spot on her left cheek, which wasn't looking ugly at her fair flawless skin. Her shiny and even teeth were visible when she was smiling. "Masha Allah" He muttered to himself, Hareem was unaware what she was doing with Waasiq without any intention but suddenly Hareem's slime died, which made Waasiq restless.

"What's wrong?" He asked and Hareem saw him

"Aapne kaha tha na jugnu khushiyon ke pegaam laate hain?" She tried to confirm and Waasiq nodded.

(You said that fireflies bring messages of happiness. Right?)

"They are going back," she muttered. They were not only fireflies for her, but a ray of hope in her tragic inky life.

"Pegaam lekar aane wale Pegaam dete hain aur chale jaate hain, rukte nahi hain... Daro nahi main hu na'' After detecting her fear he assured her.

(Messengers don't stay for long. They come, deliver the message and go back. And I'm here, you don't have to worry about anything)

A low rumble brought her attention to the horizon. She suddenly raised her head to see the flash in the dark night. A few moments later she jumped on her place due to the rumble of thunder. He laughed, but Hareem was shocked that Waasiq was making her fun.

"You're afraid of thunder? Such a kid you're" Hareem looked away with disappointment. Yes, she was afraid of thunder, so what? She was only 17... still very young

"Aur kis kis cheez se dar lagta hai?" Crossing his arms on his chest he asked in a playful manner, which was opposite to his nature.

(What are the other things that make you afraid?)

"Dogs?" When Hareem didn't replied he asked and she looked at him, her eyes and facial expressions were already telling about the answer but she still nodded, Waasiq wanted to laugh but he controlled himself

"Darkness?" He again asked but Hareem shook her head with confidence "Cats?" He raised his brow.

"No way, I just love cats..." this time Hareem replied happily.

"Achha to aur kis cheez se dar lagta hai" Waasiq asked with a smile, his back was resting with a wall, arms were wrapped on chest and eyes were fixed on her face to jump his heart with different speed.

(What are the other things that make you afraid?)

"Bata du?" she asked meekly

(Should I tell you?)

"Haan.. Batao"

(Yeah... of course)

"Aap se... Jab aap mujhe gusse se dekhte hain, aur Jab aap apni gun nikalte hain." Waasiq's smile vanished, his face again maintain a rude face as usual and Hareem again felt scared, she was cursing herself that why she replied so casually.

(I feel afraid of you. When you glare at me. When you draw out your gun)

"I... I'm sorry... I didn't mean that... I'm sorry" she mumbled with fearful expressions on her face and ran downstairs. Still cursing herself. But her mien told Waasiq that he was still a kidnapper for her.

He had to cover a journey from her kidnapper to her protector.

Which wasn't going to be easy.

°°°°°°°°°°°°

Andhera kitna bhi gehra aur taqatwar ho,

Rooshni ki sirf ek Kiran hi uske wajud ko tabah karne ke liye kaafi hoti hain. °°°°°°°°°°°°

𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚊𝚊𝚊𝚊𝚊..!𝙰𝚂𝚂𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙼𝚄𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙸𝙺𝚄𝙼 𝙱𝙴𝙷𝙽𝙾 𝙰𝚄𝚁 𝚄𝙽𝙺𝙴 𝙱𝙷𝙰𝙸𝚈𝙾....;)

𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁𝚂 𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙳 𝚃𝙾 𝙱𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙹𝙾𝚈 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚃𝙰𝙸𝙽𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝚃𝙾 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙶𝚄𝚈𝚂.
𝚂𝙾 𝙼𝙰𝙺𝙴 𝚂𝚄𝚁𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚂𝙿𝙰𝙼 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙸𝙵𝙸𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚂. ~𝙽𝚄𝙶𝙶𝙴𝚃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 71 38
~"He's like a twisted puppeteer, pulling the strings of her life. Every move she makes, every breath she takes, he's there, watching, controlling, an...
6.6K 425 36
'Are you high?' I asked surprised. 'I am low.' He replied. 'You might be able to manipulate everyone but I will not allow you to manipulate my life l...
31.6K 538 14
:3 *blinks Repeatedly* amma creepy huh? Well.. Here are some tips to make your crush like you back or so and if it doen't work then Umm.... I'll Dele...
899K 21.6K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...