[BL] Husband of Crossing

By Erishi_An

Husband of Crossing 穿越之夫夫 Author: 老衲不懂爱 Status: 58 Chapters (Completed) Description The cold-hearted modern d... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 51

1K 46 5
By Erishi_An

Impatiently stretched out his head, "What are you going to do, a good dog won't stand in the way."

    Sun Ran smirked in anger: "See when you are still arrogant."

    When Yang Jin got off the sedan chair, Liu Zhanxiu wanted to pull him back, but he refused, and gave Liu Zhanxiu a relieved look.

    He glanced at Sun Ran indifferently, and said lazily: "If you have any ability, let's use it."

    Under the sign of Sun Ran, the big man from Sun's house surrounded Yang Jintuan.

    The two big men at the front glanced at each other, and they were about to step forward to stop Yang Jin. Suddenly I heard two screams that pierced the sky.

    Everyone looked intently, and saw that the hands of the two big men just now were swollen like steamed buns, and they were covered with erythema.

    "Who else is coming up?"

    This one shot everyone down. It's good not to say stepping forward, not to step back in fear.

."Ahhhhh", the two big guys were rolling on the ground in pain, and as Yang Jin was talking, the swelling had spread to his arms.

    Yang Jin walked directly towards Sun Ran. Seeing Yang Jin getting closer and closer, Sun Ran was so scared that he hid behind his servants and backed away.

    "You...what do you want to do?" Only then did I realize that I was afraid. Looking at the two people on the ground, they swallowed in horror, their faces pale.

    "You really challenge my patience, why do you think I dare not move you, shamelessly!"

    "Dare you, if you dare to move me, my grandfather must take your skin off."

    "Who do you think your grandfather is? Today, you deliberately provoked first. I was just protecting myself. Can your grandfather kill me?"

    Looking at the two people standing in front of Sun Ran, "Get out of the way, do you want to be like them?"

.The two of them were so frightened that their legs were weakened. If they weren't afraid that Sun Ran would go back to punish them, who would be willing to stand in front of him.

    He swallowed his saliva and forced it until: "Liu Zhumu, I hope you will have a lot of things, let my son go."

    Yang Jin ignored it, and said straightly, "Ask again, are you sure you want to stand in front of him?"

    The two gritted their teeth and walked aside.

    Sun Ran shouted in horror: "Da, Ah Er, you guys come back to me!"

    "Stop arguing, aren't you going to beat me up, come on."

    Sun Ran was already scared to death at this time, and saw Yang Jin wave his hand, the two of them became the same, and the psychological defense line had long collapsed.

    "Are you... a man or a ghost?"

.Yang Jin looked at him amusedly: "Medicine can save or harm people. Doctors, naturally they can both save and kill. Do you think I will kill you?"

    Teeth clenched and rattled, "Don't you dare"

    "It’s not that I don’t dare, it’s not that I will solve you all at once, so how can I get tortured day and night. Have you seen those two people? They will continue to suffer. Every day, the pain will increase. One point, and the cycle again after seven days, there will be no life-threatening!"

    Sun Ran rolled his eyes and fainted.

    Yang Jin curled his lips, as far as the quality of his heart was, he was still beating people.

    Turning back to the sedan chair, the sedan chair in Sun's residence was careful this time every step he took, making sure to stabilize the sedan chair for fear that he might provoke the demon king.

.Obedient, I usually look at the appearance of this master who doesn't talk much, but I didn't expect it to be so powerful. If this is accidentally committed in his hands, he still can't get a layer of skin.

    After Yang Jin and their sedan chair left, the subordinates of Sun Mansion hurriedly helped Sun Ran, who had passed out of fear, to his feet. As for the two screaming people, they did not dare to touch their arms. Raising his feet and head, he returned to Sun's Mansion in embarrassment.

    Sun Xuan was happy for his son's salvation, and when he turned his head, he saw a dozen or so families carrying people in in a panic.

    "Stop! What are you doing, are there any rules?"

    A family member hurriedly told what had happened just now.

    Looking at the miserable situation of the two servants, Sun Xuan took a breath of air.

    What kind of monster is Yang Jin. It's so amazing. .Fortunately, he didn't rush out, otherwise he would poison him or something, I'm afraid he didn't know how he died.

    As soon as Yang Jin returned to the mansion, she fell asleep with exhaustion.

    When I woke up, the sky was completely dark.

    Liu Zhanxiu sat at the table reading a book, watching Yang Jin wake up, and quickly helped him up, "Wake up, how do you feel now?"

    "fine"

    "Why bother to save, anyway, their weather is exhausted, you see you tired yourself like this."

    Yang Jin knew that he was feeling uncomfortable, so he said nothing, quietly resting his head on Liu Zhanxiu's shoulder.

    "I think I am very happy!"

    Liu Zhanxiu enjoyed the intimate atmosphere of the two and did not notice what Yang Jin said.

    "Well, what?"

."I said I am very happy, with Eminem, you, Beibei, Lele, and so many friends."

    Liu Zhanxiu smiled warmly when he heard the words, and squeezed Yang Jin's hand: "I am also very happy."

    Gently kissed Yang Jin on the forehead.

    "Are you hungry, I let the kitchen keep the dishes warm, do you want to eat something?"

    "okay."

    Liu Zhanxiu ordered the food to be served, and accompanied Yang Jin to the end of the meal.

    After eating and taking a bath, it was late at night. Although Yang Jin was not dozing off, he went to bed with Liu Zhanxiu.

    "You said why the young man hasn't come back, he is about to give birth, what if something happens outside?"

    Liu Zhanxiu saw that Yang Jin was so worried that his forehead was screwed up, and he comforted: "It's okay, the young man is very capable, he will definitely come back before giving birth."
.Yang Jin sighed: "Hope!"

    Yang Jin originally thought he would suffer from insomnia, but he didn't expect to get a good night's sleep after smelling the familiar smell on Liu Zhanxiu's body. Because of adequate sleep, the next day's mental health was exceptionally good.

    Beibei and Lele didn't see Yang Jin from noon to night yesterday. When they did, Beibei screamed and threw into Yang Jin's arms.

    "Emm, where did you go to play, don't take me" Jue's little mouth can hang an oil bottle.

    "Well, Eminem is treating people in the district. How about making your favorite mung bean cake later."

    Beibei cheered upon hearing the words: "Okay, Eminem is the best."

    Lele lay in the cradle and yelled. Yang Jin guessed that he was hungry, so he hurriedly fed him milk. It was funny and distressed to see Lele eating completely eclipsed, and he was incompetent as an eminem.

.Suddenly he heard Brother Jin, Yang Jin looked up and saw Zhang Muqing standing by the door looking at him with a smile.

    Although he has a big belly, and although the appearance on his face is really ordinary, it can't conceal the temperament of Young Master Pianjia in the slightest.

    Yang Jin was happy in his heart, "Are you back? Come into the house and rest, and we will pick you up later."

    "There is no need to catch the wind. The little guy didn't make trouble with me on the way, but he really wanted to take a break."

    "That's okay, I let them clean your room all the time. Come in and rest. Don't worry about other things."

    When Zhang Muqing heard the words, his nose was sour, and he almost shed tears. No one had ever told him to worry about nothing. He was used to it alone. Even in the face of Qin Mingxun, he was used to reporting good news but not bad news. , Everything is said for the better, all the hardships are swallowed quietly by themselves.

.Stopped the tears that were about to fall, said to Yang Jin, and went into the room to rest.

    Perhaps it was recognition of Yang Jin. In this environment, he felt a different kind of peace of mind. He slept until the afternoon before waking up.

    When Zhang Muqing woke up, the courtyard was quiet. He opened the door and saw that when everyone passed his room, they were walking on their feet, fearing that they would speak louder.

    Zhang Muqing was touched again, this must have been ordered by Brother Jin. Brother Jin looked deserted, but his heart was thinner than anyone else.

    The evening reception was full of laughter. No one bothered Zhang Muqing with the affairs of Sun Mansion. His main task now was to wait for delivery quietly.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

534K 57.7K 24
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
3.5K 87 6
Tao Wen transmigrated and discovered that he had become the brutal scum lover in a tragic novel that he had just read. That scum character was a prin...
5.2K 63 76
Title: 应许之地 Author:莲鹤夫人 Status: 57 Chapters (Ongoing) Description: I want to hold your hand and go together to the land I promised. ____ JUST IN CASE...
1.5M 91.3K 38
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...