BNHA X Boboiboy ( beyond the...

By solarhood

More

intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 3

6.2K 302 170
By solarhood

Author : you readers are so supportive , so it's your lucky day chapter 3 is publish 🍀🎉 enjoy reading !!

Bnha x Boboiboy crossover
This book contains

Warning : bad grammar mistakes, curse / inappropriate language , possible fluff .

_________________💕💕💕_______________

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU PEOPLE "

As the students flinched when they heard Bakugou yell , it had caught everyone's attention including the Tapops agents .

" Hey , you people must be from UA right? Welcome !! " Said the dinosaur hat kid while he had a warm cheerful smile seemingly blinding .

" Wait you know about us ? " Asked midorya as he shared the same expression from his classmates , confusion .

" Duh , we heard about you from commander kokochi about your school trip " said Gopal as he rolled his eyes .

The students were dumbfounded about them being nice , they are literally Tapops agents, aren't they supposed to be serious or something . By the look on their eyes , they like to joke around .

" What the hell , this is the guy who defeated a powerful villain!? He looks like what , a kid !? " Roared bakugou .

" Ok , we are totally in your age boom boom boy " elemental hero tease made his friends let out a chuckles .

Bakugou was about to tackle the boy but kirishima stopped him . Midorya stepped in to introduce them when boboiboy cut him off first .

" Sorry  , please allow me to introduce ourselves properly . My name's boboiboy and before you ask my quirk is elemental manipulation " boboiboy let his friends continue

"My name's fang , I'm a shadow manipulator " he stepped back as another one stepped forward .

" My name's Gopal , I can turn things into food " just then Gopal was smacked to the head by his two fellow friends .

" You mean your power is molecule control " corrected boboiboy since he already teach Gopal about his power but he still doesn't get it .

The two girls cling each other side by side as they introduce themselves to the UA heroes .

" My name is ying , my quirk Is time manipulation "

" I'm yaya , I have gravity manipulation , it's so nice to meet you " said Yaya .

Looks like they were nice and friendlier than expected . The students gladly introduce themselves to the kokotiam gang , from time to time they would have some small talk with each other . The teachers and superiors were gladly satisfied since all of them get along quite well except for bakugou .

" So boboiboy can you tell me what kind of element you control? " Asked midorya while writing some gathered information.

" I can control seven different elements" hearing this completely blew their minds .

" What !!? " The students shouted in unison , they weren't definitely expecting that for an answer.

" Your lying !! " Accuse mineta as he pointed to boboiboy that had felt offended for lying .

" It's true , and I never lie " boboiboy cross his arms on his chest .

" But that many elements can't hold a human body especially yours , it will definitely damage your mental health " Iida explain .

" Well I guess , it's because of how much training I did and how many times I endured pain , it didn't affect that much but I do intend to be forgetful whe-" suddenly boboiboy's mouth was covered by Fang's hand causing him to not speak .

" We can't let them know about your true capabilities yet boboiboy , let them be a surprise so atleast they could learn by themselves" whispered fang which boboiboy nodded in agreeing with him .

Fang let go of his hand , and boboiboy wipe his mouth afraid that he might caught porcupine germs :)

" So what were you about to say again? " Midorya and his classmates looked at boboiboy waiting to finish his sentence

"Uhh nothing important" boboiboy had grinned in his face .

It's funny since he just told them he doesn't lie 😂😂

The students just shrugged it off except for todoroki, Midorya and bakugou , they think that boboiboy might be more than just an agent.  The admiral cleared his throat that gained everyone's attention .

" Now how about our agents here show you to your rooms , better be ready tomorrow for your first assessment test , do please look around if you like " said the admiral before walking off to do his morning routine .

" Let's better go before 7:00 am away from admiral, I don't wanna get yelled or thrown away early " Gopal quickly ran into the opposite direction far away from the raging tiger later . Class 1 A just gave them some blank looks .

Boboiboy sighed at his friends behavior, so much for first impressions .

" Come on , Yaya and ying can you bring the rescued power sphere to the charging station " the girls gave their Tapops salute as they followed the order .

" And fang see if you can get admiral Tarung far away from them " whispered boboiboy as he pointed to the confused students . The purple porcupine went to the admiral direction with the teachers decided to join him .

Boboiboy told them to follow him to the dorm areas . They walk silently none of them bothered to speak that was until ...

" Hey dinosaur hat kid , are you their leader or something? " Asked kaminari .

" I have a name you know and no, Yaya was our leader but they mostly followed me more " said boboiboy as he opened the main door .

" Wait boboiboy , commander said you were on you're two days vacation , but why are you back and with a power sphere " asked midorya curious about everything .

" Well yeah we were but it kinda change our plans "

Flashback

Boboiboy was doing his morning exercise , he wasn't really allowed to be outside since his injuries are still open even though his grandfather already warned him , he still didn't listen , talk about stubbornness .

The morning exercise wasn't much but just stretching and breathing . His whole body was swore usually he was athletic but since his last battle it took many risk even broke his ribs and bones .

Thank solar for atleast numb the pain a little though gempa on the other was worried sick about his condition . Boboiboy had to listen to gempa's lecturing about human safety .

He was interrupted in his thoughts when a sudden loud explosion was heard close to the park .
Boboiboy was about to ran after it when
He tripped himself face fall flat to the ground . He growled annoyed at his clumsiness , he then heard a familiar laughter coming at the front .

It was his old nemesis

Adudu dududu

Sorry about that blame my keyboard

Adudu and his robot probe

" Hahaha , you should of seen your face falling to the floor " Adudu snickered at him as probe laugh loudly  , a few moments probe was smack by the head .

" Eeesh stop laughing , who told you to laugh " said adudu as he smack probe again.

"  Sorry Mr boss " probe transformed into mega probe showing that he was ready to attack . They didn't see boboiboy alerting a signal to his friends .

Boboiboy stood up with confidence as he was prepared for battle even if he still feel the stinging pain in his wobbly legs .

" Attack probe !! " Yelled Adudu

" Mega probe blasters !! " Probe blasted it towards boboiboy .

" Boboiboy halilintar , thunder sprint " he dodge the attack quickly .

Probe tried to hit him again and again , adudu knows how painful boboiboy body is , so for them it was an advantage .
Halilintar tripped in his feet again , mega probe quickly blast him .

" Boboiboy taufan , wind spears  "
The spears were enough to stop the blast , taufan flew through the air using the hoverboard and releasing a giant tornado to Adudu . It send them to the ground with bruises.

"Hahaha , now whose on the floor " taufan was about to finish the final blow when suddenly a white light blinded him
A hard punch hit his body as he still clung to the hoverboard .

When his vision is back he was suprised to see that all of the bruises were gone . He was about to get away when probe caught him , probe gripped his body with just his hand , squeezing boboiboy to death .

" Yes !! That's it probe kill him !! " Adudu laughed maliciously .

Boboiboy notice that there was a white golden scared power sphere hiding behind Adudu, it was tied up . It's a miracle that his friends arrived in time they quitely crept behind Adudu .

" So boboiboy any last words " probe gripped harder , boboiboy was struggling to breathe .

" W-white sphere , b-behind h-im "

Adudu looked at his back but before he could the sphere was already gone .

" What !! " That was the last word Adudu said before Yaya throw a solid punch releasing their grip on boboiboy . The boy fell but was immediately catch by shadow fingers , and ying used her speed to tie Adudu and probe .the job was done .

" Are you alright " asked fang as the elemental user just nodded his head .
He looked at the power sphere that Gopal took from Adudu . The power sphere was scared .

" Hey it's alright your safe now " boboiboy whispered softly patting the power sphere , which the robot happily hugged boboiboy . His friends would always think that he has some kind of power sphere whisperer .

" What's your name? " Asked Yaya

" I-its healbot , I can heal people " said the power sphere .

" We should send her back to Tapops " boboiboy walked to the spaceship placed near the Kokotiam .

" Ummm If you haven't notice your not allowed in that condition yet !! " Scold ying .

" I'm fine " boboiboy winced in pain clear that he wasn't fine .

" I can heal you , it's at least I could do to repay you for saving me " healbot said with hopeful eyes .

" She's right , it'll be easier " said fang

Boboiboy sighed again " alright but only a little "

After that they traveled back to Tapops Station , it took a lot of convincing his grandfather even used his famous puppy eyes trick .

Flashback ended

" Hey you alright boboiboy , you were spacing out a long time " said sero .

" Huh? Oh I'm fine just took a trip down memory lane " boboiboy said with a wink and showed them to their rooms .

" Welp here you go , your rooms has a map if you need one , and may I suggest the cafeteria , they have great chocolates there " said boboiboy

" We'll check it out , but we still need to prepare for our assessment test " said Midorya as grabbed the map.

" Really if that's the case I'll give you some tips , first study in the library second find some alien recipes third learn how to play patty cake , ok bye good luck!! " Boboiboy disappeared in the scene .

Leaving everyone confuse , what kind of tips was that 

______________ 💕💕💕_________________

Author : hey , so did you like it , I can't believe I finish it one day . I'm sorry this going to be my last update this week so you'll just have to wait on another week .

Thank you
Please vote and comment down your opinions

Bye 💕 👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 1.6K 6
لقاءهم الأول كان داخل زنزانة حين تم إتّهام القائد v بقتل أحدهم و إبن جيون هناك يقضي عطلته ... كيف سيلتقون مرّة أخرى ؟ "لنرجع هذه الـ 10 دولار إليك و...
952 16 10
Finneas and Billie during an interviewed on how they make their album covers. Billie had never met the editor Y/N L/N, Finneas explained as to why wh...
159K 9.7K 28
ဒီဇာတ်လမ်းသည်စာရေးသူ၏စိတ်ကူးယဉ်သက်သက်သာဖြစ်သည် ။