[BL] Husband of Crossing

By Erishi_An

Husband of Crossing 穿越之夫夫 Author: 老衲不懂爱 Status: 58 Chapters (Completed) Description The cold-hearted modern d... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 23

1.3K 59 3
By Erishi_An

In a blink of an eye, it has been more than half a year since Yang Jin and Liu Zhanxiu were married. During that time, Tang Zishu returned home. I don't know how he convinced his father. When he came back, he was completely free from the shackles.

    Tang Zishu usually looks a lot unreliable, but he is really talented in business. He now manages two-thirds of the industries under Liu Zhanxiu's name.

    "Now the industries you manage are developing very well, have you ever thought of doing your own industry completely?"

    When Tang Zishu heard Liu Zhanxiu's question, he put a smile on his face: "Brother Zhanxiu, I know what you mean. To be honest, based on my current experience, I can do it by myself. But I don't plan to do it for the time being..I know that you are going to be an official. Money and power are always connected. I want to make my career bigger. I need your support. After you become an official, I will develop my own industry. When the time comes, We colluded with officials and businessmen, and what we can do in custody is flourishing. "

    The previous words were like a few words, and the more they were ridiculously followed, Liu Zhanxiu understood what he meant.

    "fair enough!"

    "Daddy..." Liu Zhanxiu turned his head and saw Beibei swaying over.

    He was raised by Yang Jin and was white and fat, like a crystal bun, with big eyes, long eyelashes, and likes to laugh, which made the whole family rare.

    Although he can't speak long sentences yet, he is already very clear.

    Liu Zhanxiu watched his chubby hands carefully holding his pockets. Step by step, I came to Liu Zhanxiu's face.

.Liu Zhanxiu saw that he was holding a few pieces of cake in his pocket. Yang Jin has recently been keen to make some dim sum, which is fragrant but not greasy, and very delicious. Beibei will also have her own exclusive dim sum every time.

    Seeing this, it's not long before it is done.

    "Are you going to eat it for me?"

    Beibei took out one and stuffed it into Liu Zhanxiu's mouth: "Daddy eat it."

    Tang Zishu watched with eager eyes, and hurriedly leaned in front of Beibei: "Isn't there mine, Beibei, have you forgotten your godfather?"

    Regardless of Yang Jin's objections, this guy just claimed to be Beibei's godfather.

    Beibei looked at the two dim sums left in her pocket and frowned tangledly.

    He took two pieces of dim sum in his hand and compared them, and finally chose one that looked smaller and handed it to Tang Zishu.

    "Godfather eat too."

.Tang Zishu looked at the snacks he handed over, and wanted to drink honey in his heart. "Babe is so good, next time my godfather goes to the store to buy you the most fun toys, okay?"

    Beibei grinned and showed a few front teeth, "Play." Liu Zhanxiu looked amused.

    Beibei finished the toy, held his dad's calf in both hands, and said softly, "Tall"

    He has fallen in love with this game since Liu Zhanxiu gave him a ride in Malaysia.

    Liu Zhanxiu raised him up on his shoulders.

    Beibei laughed happily.

    When Yang Jin happened to come out of the room, he saw the two men who made trouble.

    Beibei also saw him: "Emm, Gao Gao." When Liu Zhanxiu was speaking, Beibei screamed unexpectedly, and then laughed louder.

    This is too courageous.

.Tang Zishu shook his head while watching: "I said Brother Jin, you look at Beibei like this, so he looks like a little brother." That's what he said, but his eyes staring at Beibei showed full of affection. full.

    Yang Jin snorted: "What's wrong with Beibei? What kind of brother should be like. Beibei is very good."

    Tang Zishu just said casually, and he didn't care about what Yang Jin said.

    "Babe, let me lift you up, okay?" Tang Zishu took Beibei, and the two went to play.

    Liu Zhanxiu walked to Yang Jin, "How do you feel today?" He stretched out his hand and smoothed the strand of hair that had fallen on Yang Jin's forehead behind his ears. "fine."

    From the side, it can be seen that Yang Jin's belly is slightly protruding. Three months after Yang Jin and Liu Zhanxiu were married, Yang Jin became pregnant.

.When he first learned that he was pregnant, Yang Jin was very surprised. He didn't even have the consciousness that he would be pregnant, so the shock at that time can be imagined.

    As a doctor, he is really curious about the body structure of the brother here. If possible, he wants to dissect it and take a look.

    Liu Zhanxiu gently stroked Yang Jin's belly.

    He even squatted down and put his ears on Yang Jin's belly.

    Yang Jin looked at him stupidly and couldn't help but said, "What can I hear in only three months?"

    "How can my son be the same? He must know that his father is communicating with him!" Yang Jin twitched his mouth, and decided not to be like a foolish father.

    Beibei was tired from playing, got down from Tang Zishu and saw Daddy and Eminem standing together, swaying over. "Emm." Beibei called Yang Jin with a milky voice. .Yang Jin looked at Beibei who looked like a little bun, and was proud to feed the child so well.

    Yang Jin was about to bend down to hug Beibei, but Liu Zhanxiu quickly stopped. Brother Jin is pregnant, and Beibei doesn't know the severity, what if there is something wrong.

    "No, you are no better now than before."

    Beibei watched Liu Zhanxiu stop Yang Jin from holding him, as if he could hug an oil bottle.

    Yang Jin looked at Beibei like this, how could he bear it. Quickly hugged Beibei. Facing Liu Zhan, he said, "Where is that weak? I am a doctor, so I don't know my body?"

    Beibei nestled in Yang Jin's arms very quietly. The adults told him that Eminem had a little brother in his belly, although he still didn't quite understand what his brother was. But it was indeed a lot quieter in Yang Jin's arms.

    Yang Jin looked at him obediently, and felt distressed to his bones. ".Why haven't you seen Cao Qing and the others come back? "

    Cao Qing and the others went out to visit friends half a month ago. They said they would be back in about ten days. They haven't seen them yet.

    While talking, the sound of a carriage rang at the door.

    Yang Jin and Liu Zhanxiu looked at each other, and it must be Cao Qing and the others.

    Sure enough, after a while, I saw Cao Qing leading the door, and Luo Yun was carrying two big burdens behind.

    When you opened it, except for the souvenirs for everyone, everything else was toys for Beibei.

    Looking at so many toys, Beibei happily chose between the left and the right, and she didn't know which one to choose.

    Cao Qing looked at him happily, and moved her face to Beibei, "Do you like these toys, Beibei, if you like, give me a kiss."

    Beibei gave Yang Jin a heavy kiss on the face without hesitation.

.Tang Zishu is also like a child, having fun with Beibei.

    Cao Qing gave Yang Jin and Liu Zhanxiu a look, and the three sat in the pavilion in the courtyard.

    "Brother Jin, Brother Liu, in addition to meeting my friends in Beijing this time, I also heard a piece of news. The prince is almost dead today. The prince is weak and incompetent. The princes in the court are furious."

    Liu Zhanxiu frowned when he heard this. This is not good news.

    He is about to participate in the test soon. If it is high school, such a chaotic situation in the court hall, as a new imperial official without a background, will definitely be involved in the whirlpool of the standing team.

    If you choose a good one, you will naturally become a big winner. If you choose a bad one, you can say that you can't hurt the whole family.

    Yang Jin obviously thought of this problem too, and frowned.

.Cao Qing saw them like this, and said: "Today's court is divided into three major factions.

    Headed by the prince and assisted by the queen and the head of state. This faction does not have much real power in itself, and the prince himself is of little use, just taking up the righteousness of the name. The other two factions are headed by the second prince and the sixth prince respectively. The second prince was born by Concubine Zhang, and General Zhang Shiyi Zhang was the elder brother of Concubine Zhang. The second prince also received the support of most generals. Another faction is the Sixth Prince. This man’s city is extremely deep. His mother is just a small talent and has no reliable foreign family. There is no mountain or dew in the court, but in the dark, half of the upward power is already there. All in his hands.

    If you really want to seize the prostitute in the future, the Sixth Prince will definitely be the most threatening person. "

    Yang Jin and Liu Zhanxiu were not surprised why Cao Qing knew so clearly, he must have his own channels.

.It's just that he is full of gratitude for telling them all these things without saying anything.

    "Brother Qing, Liu is in love" Liu Zhanxiu handed over to Cao Qing.

    Cao Qing laughed, "I just like the dishes made by Brother Jin, and I want to eat more."

    Both knew that he laughed again, but also smiled silently.

    Cao Qing straightened his expression and said, "Speaking of the Sixth Prince, one has to talk about Zhang Muqing, the little brother of Dingyuanhou Mansion. Although this person is a small brother, he is really a person.

    The piano, chess, calligraphy and painting are proficient in everything, and he is also familiar with politics. This person was supposed to be the camp of the second prince, but he was very close to the sixth prince. .He was around the Sixth Prince to advise him, and he was not close to his father. His Eminem was the original partner of General Dingyuanhou, but he passed away early. There are many nasty things circulating in the capital. "

    Although Cao Qing didn't say it, Yang Jin and Liu Zhanxiu could feel that his vision was extremely high, and what kind of person would he be praised by him as a magnificent person?

    Seeing that they were all frowning, Cao Qing turned off the topic by talking about some interesting things about the capital. Tang Fang stumbled in from outside when he was talking interestingly.

    "Brother Jin, hurry... hurry, help! Brother Yu is about to give birth to a baby, and he has been struggling for two or three hours..."

    When Yang Jin heard this, he said with a cold face: "Why didn't you call me early?"

.Tang Fang was out of breath when he was running. He couldn't care about being tired at this time, and said bitterly: "It's not Zhang Ermei's reluctant silver, if it weren't for me to think that Yu'er would be really bad, just like that. went."

    Yang Jin practices medicine, and those who are pleasing to the eye can take no money, and those who are not pleasing to the eye are slaughtered to death. Obviously, Tang Fang and Zhang Ermei's family are among the unpopular.

    The last time I spent five taels of silver with Yang Yu to see a doctor, Zhang Ermei, who was distressed, hadn't eaten for several days. This time she said she would not invite Yang Jin for anything, so she called a midwife. This is not the case for the country brothers who give birth to babies.

    Seeing that Yang Yu was dying, and the baby was still silent, she panicked. Tang Fang wanted to invite Yang Jin, but Zhang Ermei didn't stop it.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7K 979 86
Title: 偷親一口臉紅心跳 Author: 四未 Status: 85 Chapters (Completed) Description: Zhong Leyou was born with mild intellectual impairment and mild communication...
13.7K 448 25
After the first year of studying at The Guardian Academy, Elisa and Jackie split apart to focus on their detective career. Even in different cities...
23.3K 396 77
MLT Title: (你再亲我一下) Author: 织墨 ... As we all know, Fu Ci is a straight man, and he did not even hide his dislike of homosexuality in front...
30.3K 1.1K 97
COMPLETED Alternate Title : 沙雕渣攻今天又渣了我 Author : Red Mouth White Teeth Everyone thought that Qiu Yanzhi was the lowest of the low. A true scum with no...