The Perfect Embodiment (An Al...

By MyVictim

Lilith Immaculate Pendragon is a single, unemployed pre-med student whose fiancée broke it off with her. Her... More

(1) Her Demise
(2) Hurricanes & Hangovers
(3) Mediator
(4) The Storm Is Raging Now
(5) No Light, No Light
(6) Thinking Of You
(7) It's my party and I'll die when I want to
(8) Regular Occurence
(9) What Would My Mama Do?
(10) Clarity - The Ultimate Design
(11) Dearest I'm So Sorry
(12) Complicated Love
(13) Shut up and Give it to Me
(14) I'm So Into You
(15) What's Wrong With Us?
(16) We're Dark Adrenaline
(17) Double Double Toil and Trouble
(18) Mama Forgive Me
(19) We're Young And In Love
(20) Five More Minutes
(21) A Thousand Years
(22) Cause I think you're a saint and I think you're an angel
(23) Burn With Me
(24) Keep On Dreaming
(25) DNA
(26) Lies, save the song and dance for your weak disciples
(27) I only love it when you touch me, not feel me
(28) Misfortune Finds It's Way
(30) One Day, I'm Gonna Forget Your Name
(31) As The Pages Burn
(32) The Hot Bass Boy
(33) Afraid of the way I'm feeling when I say
(34) I Will Always Love You
(35) We Got Issues
(36) Pull Me Into The Speed
(37) As Your Falling Down
(38) Open are the wounds inside us all
(39) I Hate What We Create
(40) Half Alive
(41) I Vow Forever
(42) Be Mine, Forevermore
(43) Cravings & Quickening
(44) As Above, So Below
(45) Dear God
(46) Cause I Love You For Infinity (Final)

(29) When Did I Become This Person You Despise?

175 14 27
By MyVictim

Aleksi

I found Lilith and Tommi sitting outside, I had never seen Lilith smoking.

"It's not a joke Lilith, but I'm in love with you." I heard Tommi say. No she couldn't be could she?

"What the fuck?" I question, I saw Lilith smoking while she had tears running down the face.

"How long? How long have you been fucking him?" I yelled at Lilith and she started to sob even harder.

"I h-haven't touched Tommi I swear Aleksi." She says while crying, her green eyes had tears streaming down her face.

"And how can I believe you?" I asked her, once I said that. Her face drops, more tears spill down her face. She steps away from me like I wounded her.

"Is that what you think of me? A whore!" She yells with more tears spilling my face. "I would never betray you like that, God I love you Aleksi Kaunisvesi with all my heart!" She yells at me while walking up to me punching my chest.

She chuckled and said, "I was right! The universe doesn't want us together! What's the point?" Lilith says and she runs.

I begin chasing after her.

"Oh my God Lilith what happened?" I heard Liz ask her and she shook her head no. She grabbed her car keys and rushed out.

"Aleksi man what the fuck? Lilith and I never fucked and I could never do that to you!" Tommi says.

Lilith

How long? How long have you been fucking him?" Aleksi yelled at me and I started to sob even harder.

"I h-haven't touched Tommi I swear Aleksi." I says while crying, tears stream down my face. God I was dying inside.

"And how can I believe you?" Aleksi asked me, once he said that said that. My whole world just stopped, more tears spill down my face. I step away from him like he wounded me.

"Is that what you think of me? A whore!" I yell with more tears spilling my face. "I would never betray you like that, God I love you Aleksi Kaunisvesi with all my heart!" I yell at him while walking up to him punching his chest.

"I was right! The universe doesn't want us together! What's the point?" I chuckled and laughed.

Aleksi begins chasing after me.

"Oh my God Lilith what happened?" I heard Liz call after me and I shook my head no. I grabbed my car keys and rushed out.

I don't even know where the fuck I was going at this point! I rushed toward my Maserati, and unlock the door. I climbed in the driver side and I sobbed even harder.

The man I loved didn't believe me... that I would never fuck one of his band mates. I was hurt, God why did the universe always try to tear Aleksi and I apart?

I just turned on the engine and just sped off, I was waiting at a stop sign. I checked left and right until some flashing lights were coming at me and BAM!

All I saw was blackness!

Aleksi

Oh my God! I accused Lilith of cheating. God am I an idiot? I was calling her nonstop and she wouldn't answer her phone. The others guys were frantically reaching her.

"God am I stupid?" I asked myself, I was so dumb!

"Fuck she's not answering!" I yelled, while I decided to look for her. Olli, Liz and Joel stuck around. I was freaking out.

The four of us rushed to my car and we went to look for her, but she was no where to be seen. Until I got a phone call from Helsinki Hospital.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Are you Mr Kaunisvesi? I'm calling about your girlfriend Lilith Pendragon. She has you listed as her emergency contact, I'm afraid she's been in an accident." The person said.

"I'm on my way!" I said. All of those moments that Lilith and I spent together came flashing back. I rushed to my car with Olli sitting in the passenger seat, Liz and Joel in the back.

"Aleksi you look like you've seen a ghost! What's the matter?" Olli asks me.

"It's Lilith she's been in an accident." I whisper while feeling a tear stream down my face.

"Alright you're in no condition to drive. I'll drive you." Olli says while I walked to the passenger side and he drove us to Helsinki Hospital. As soon as the car stopped, I jumped out of the car and rushed inside.

"Where is Lilith Pendragon?" I asked the nursing staff. I saw a doctor walk up to me.

"Are you Mr Kaunisvesi?" The doctor asks me.

"Please call me Aleksi." I said to him, while looking at dark haired doctor.

"Where is she?" I asked him, and the doctor said.

"She's in the OR, she had shards of glass so we're working on taking it out." The doctors says.

"Will she live? Please tell ne she'll live." I pleaded with the doctor.

"She'll be just fine..I'll go and see what's happening. We're prepping her for surgery now." The doctor says to me and I nodded.

I sunk onto the black plastic chairs while I waited to hear some thing about Lilith. I was so sad and I fucked up. My hands were shaking and I called her mum and dad. They were going to kill me when they found out.

God why did I accuse her of such vile things?

"Good evening Mrs Pendragon, it's Aleksi. I'm afraid Lilith's been in an accident and you're needed her now." I whispered. God I blamed myself.

Mrs Pendragon and Mr Pendragon rushed in, all the Blind Channel boys also came.

"I messed up Mrs Pendragon! I shouldn't have accused her of cheating on me. Otherwise none of this stuff would be happening!" I said with a sigh.

"Aleksi son... it's not your fault! You couldn't have stopped that driver who hit her." Mr Pendragon says.

Joel, Joonas, Olli, Niko and even Tommi were sitting there grimly look at us. The girls decided to stay home but told us to update them on Lilith's condition.

"Family of Lilith Pendragon?" The doctor calls and he starts to say.

"The surgery was was successful she had no major damage,. Whoever found her, she was lucky. I'm afraid she's asleep now." The doctor says, while I let her parents see her.

"Tommi! I'm sorry man." I say to Tommi and I sighed.

"I shouldn't have said that to her. Aleksi I know now that she loves you. It's always been you!" Tommi says to me. I sighed.

"I fucked up man!" I said and Tommi sighs and says.

"It's alright Aleksi... at the end of the day we're no saints! We're only human." Tommi says to me.

"Mr Kaunisvesi allow me to take you to her room." The doctor says and I followed them. I saw Lilith's mother sitting on the edge. Lilith was wired to equipment. Her heart rate monitors beeping, her black haired sprawled all around her face.

Her beautiful face scratched up, I sighed and walked into her room. Seeing her like this hurt, I lace my fingers through her left hand while placing a kiss on the back of her hand.

"I'm so sorry Lilith! I never meant to hurt you. I love you baby girl, I'm sorry I shouldn't have called you those names. Please come back to me." I whispered. While I knew that I would be here for a while.

A/N: Uh oh... So it was Aleksi who heard! Poor Lilith, she got into a car accident. What do you think is going to happen? Will she wake up? - Nantia

Song: Decevier, Deceiver By Arch Enemy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 254 56
Love, Happy Endings, Soulmates, these are the things we want and need in life, we want to get them, but it's easier said than done. Certain factors n...
357K 21.9K 39
And it began with that one night. One night that changed everything. One night that changed all equations. One night that broke all relations. One ni...
1.9K 123 11
ILYA LEVITSKY & MAYA SOKOLOV Do you know that urge to vanish, to simply cease to exist, not out of a desire for nothingness, but to spare others the...
244K 11.1K 59
**COMPLETED** ( Book 2, can be read as stand alone. )Conceived from a brutal rape, Betsi was hidden from the true world she belonged to. Her father...