[BL] Husband of Crossing

By Erishi_An

Husband of Crossing 穿越之夫夫 Author: 老衲不懂爱 Status: 58 Chapters (Completed) Description The cold-hearted modern d... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 7

1.8K 77 7
By Erishi_An

After dinner in the evening, Yang Jin handed Beibei to Ji Ying to hold him, and said to Liu Zhanxiu, "Put out your hand."

    According to Liu Zhanxiu, he knew that Jin Ge'er had a good medical skill inexplicably. He also thought for a moment that if Jin Ge'er could cure his illness, he still suppressed this unrealistic fantasy. His own The body knows that it is nothing more than dragging. Now, looking at Brother Jin's determined expression, joy finally appeared on the face that had always been calm and unwavering.

    After taking the pulse, Yang Jin calmly said: "I was born with inadequacy and was later chronically poisoned, but fortunately, the amount of poisoning is not much, but because your own body plus this small amount of poison is enough for you to live less. Half a lifetime."

    "Can there be cure?" Liu Zhanxiu couldn't help but ask.

    Yang Jin glanced at him, looking like an idiot: "Will I smash my own sign!"

.When Ji Ying heard that only Amitabha was called, Beibei saw it and found it interesting and followed to learn. However, when others were too young, they became a small group of meat when they looked at it, which made everyone laugh. When Beibei saw everyone laugh, he also smirked.

    This night, Liu Zhanxiu's steps back home were exceptionally brisk. He was only 21 years old. He still has great years, and he still has many ambitions waiting to be realized. Turning his head, I saw the big and small holding each other, and there were also people who needed to be guarded.

    Yang Jin soaked the medicinal materials to be used in the evening in the big wooden stick, just waiting for the effect of the medicine tomorrow.

    The next day Yang Jin did not go out because he was going to treat Liu Zhanxiu. This coke broke Beibei, and he nestled in Yang Jin's arms and bubbling bubbles happily.

    Yang Jin asked Liu Zhanxiu to take off his clothes and soak in the medicine tank, and then sting him. Liu Zhanxiu put the needle in the medicine tank all over his body and soaked in the medicine tank like a hedgehog.

.At noon, a gorgeous carriage came to Liuyue Village. At the entrance of the village, Xiao Si who drove the car saw Feng Chunmei with an arrogant expression: "Hey, where does the little fairy live?"

    Feng Chunmei looked at the exquisite carriage and missed it. He pleased back: "This official, where is the little fairy from our village, you are afraid you made a mistake."

    Xiaosi looked back at the carriage and said, "Then do you know if there is a little brother in your village who often goes to Bishan Town these days, he looks pretty and pretty."

    "This..." Feng Chunmei thought about it. Recently, Yang Jin was the only one who visited the town frequently. At that time, they were still guessing not to go to the town to find a man. Did he commit something, his eyes were filled with excitement, he quickly showed them the way, and went to the village to call people onlookers.

    So Ji Ying opened the door and saw a carriage and a group of people. .Ji Ying jumped off for a long time.

    Zheng Yemei got out of the carriage and looked at Ji Ying contemptuously, "Are you Yang Jin's Eminem?"

    "I'm right, may I ask who you are?" Ji Ying shrank his arms and asked in a low voice.

    "Call Ji Jin out."

    Yang Jin just stared at Liu Zhanxiu after soaking in the medicinal bath, and then pulled out the needle for him. Hearing the voice outside, he walked out without worrying and hugging Beibei.

    When Zheng Yemei saw Yang Jin, she wanted to speak out, and then she saw Beibei in Yang Jin's arms and lost her voice: "Why is this broom star here!"

    "Who do you mean to broom the star?" Yang Jin's voice was cold.

    Liu Zhan corrected and put on his clothes, and he heard these words when he came out. Zheng Yemei was even more surprised when he saw Liu Zhanxiu, but the housekeeper Liu behind him hurriedly stepped forward and murmured in his ear, Zheng Yemei showed such an expression as expected.

.Now he is not interested in talking to a bastard who was swept out of the house, and said directly to Yang Jin: "Come with me, as long as you can cure my brother's disease, your benefits will be indispensable."

    Liu Zhanxiu respectfully called Eminem from the side, and the villagers onlookers suddenly realized that this was Liu Zhanxiu's follow-up. Zheng Yemei doesn't even bother to do face-saving right now, and ignores him directly.

    Yang Jin's face was calm: "I'm not a veterinarian!"

    Liu Zhanxiu shook his head funny when he heard it. Brother Jin's mouth was really poisonous. The people around me burst into laughter when they heard the meaning. Zheng Yemei was naturally not stupid. She was ashamed and angry. She gritted her teeth and said, "Okay, shameless, Liu San and Liu Si, tied him to me. "

.The last time Steward Liu followed Liu Yi and Liu Er. Liu San and Liu Si had seen their tragic situation, so naturally they did not dare to step forward. But Steward Liu desperately retracted herself for fear that Zheng Yemei would notice him. Zheng Yemei got even more angry when he saw it. "If you don't tie it, you'll get out of it." Liu San and Liu Si couldn't, so they went to catch Yang Jin.

    Liu Zhanxiu took a look and quickly guarded Yang Jin behind him: "Do you dare to touch him?" Liu San and Liu Si looked at each other, and pleaded with Liu Zhanxiu: "Young Master..."

    "What young master, he is no longer from Liu's mansion. If you block him again, tie him up to me." Zheng Yemei screamed from behind.

.Liu Zhanxiu stood still in front of Yang Jin and looked straight at Zheng Yemei: "Are you sure you really want to do this?" Zheng Yemei was forced to take a step back by the deep meaning in his eyes. He never dared to underestimate this sick child, because The master didn’t care about this eldest son, thinking that he could handle him at will. He didn’t expect that every time he could not please him. The last time he slapped the master to drive him out of the house, thinking that this bastard would fight back. Thinking of just agreeing to it, Zheng Yemei has been wondering if there is any conspiracy in it.

    Thinking of this, he didn't dare to be arrogant anymore and smirked: "Zhanxiu, the twin brothers are also your younger brothers. He is as sick as he is now. We just heard that the little genius doctor has a high level of medical skills, so I want to invite him to see it. ."

    Liu Zhanxiu was indifferent: "He said he is not a veterinarian."

.Zheng Yemei crushed her teeth: "That's your brother, you insult him so much, you are not afraid of retribution."

    Liu Zhanxiu raised his eyebrows: "I seemed to have heard that I am no longer from the Liu Mansion, so it doesn't matter whether I live in it or a beast." The villagers in Liuyue Village never thought that Liu Zhanxiu looked gentle and gentle. It's so good at running people.

    Yang Jin looked at the back of Liu Zhanxiu who stood in front of him. He was tall and long, but he appeared very thin because of his body. Beibei hugged Yang Jin's neck and stared at the door intently. When she saw Zheng Yemei, she would spit. Yang Jin couldn't laugh or cry, could it be that he still remembered that he was not a man.

    Cover his mouth, "You can't spit, impolite children don't have toys." Beibei naturally couldn't understand it. He thought it was a new game. After Yang Jin removed his hand, he was ah ah ah ah. Let Yang Jin put his hands on again. .Yang Jin was left speechless by him.

    Zheng Yemei hated it, a damned bastard, he was as disgusting as his declining Eminem. He was obviously the one who liked Liu Ji at the beginning, but he didn't expect that the native goods would get on the ground first, and now he is still a successor.

    Yang Jin pulled Liu Zhanxiu away. The latter looked at him suspiciously, and Yang Jin gave him a relieved look. "It's not impossible for me to treat the disease, but I have to say that the consultation fee is good."

    Zheng Yemei now has a lot of people, and Liu Zhanxiu is standing next to him. Naturally, she didn't dare to take Qiao again, so she hurriedly said, "The consultation fee is easy to say."

    Yang Jin looked at the villagers who were together outside the door, and Zheng Yemei said, "Come in and talk."

    Closing the door of the hospital, Yang Jin gave Zheng Yemei a gentle smile: "You can treat me, silver ten thousand taels." "What!" Zheng Yemei exclaimed, ten thousand taels, how could it be? Not to get rid of 10% of the Liu family's industry. ".You vampire! "

    Yang Jin shrugged, "It's okay if you die. If you miss this opportunity, I won't necessarily agree if you give me Liu Family Quan. Please come back."

    Zheng Yemei still wanted to entangle, and Yang Jin sneered back: "Do you also want to taste the swelling of the whole body?" Several people shuddered when they thought of Liu Yi and Liu Er's miserable situation.

    Zheng Yemei sat in the carriage going back frowning. If the lord and the old immortal knew about the ten thousand taels of silver, they would definitely not agree. If you don’t tell them where to raise so much money, it’s impossible to go back to Zheng’s house to borrow it. It’s impossible. When I was secretly dating Liu Ji and was discovered, I remembered my father’s appearance. Now it still makes people feel lingering. Come and go.

    In Liu Mansion, Old Master Liu was half leaning on the soft couch, and several servants were gently beating his shoulders. .The concierge came to report that Zheng Yemei is here.

    Zheng Yemei walked in with a smile on his face, and he stepped forward to pinch his shoulders to Old Master Liu. Old Master Liu raised his eyes: "How's the twin brother's illness?"

    Zheng Yemei was busy talking about Yang Jin asking for ten thousand taels of silver. Sure enough, Old Master Liu was furious, scolding Yang Jin for being a scorn, and calling Liu Shuang for losing money. Zheng Yemei lowered her head and her eyes were full of anger. This old immortal is going to be in the coffin, and she still controls the Zhongcui in this mansion, and she has no autonomy at all.

    Zheng Yemei held back her aggrieved face, with tears on her face, begging: "Em, what should I do if my twin brother is dead? How can he marry like that? When that happens, he will have to stay in the house for the rest of his life. . Eminem, I beg you, because he is your grandson, please save him. "Old Master Liu still firmly disagrees, Zheng Yemei asked very much, and he just threw the person out. . .Zheng Yemei couldn't, so she had to go to Liu Ji to find a way.

    After Liu Ji heard this, he also frowned. He felt that it would not be worthwhile for a brother to spend so much money on treatment. Then Liu Zhancai would have to do the imperial examinations up and down, and he wanted money. "A doctor dared to speak so loudly, don't you guys have tied up?"

    "That little brother is very evil, you know who did Liu Yi and Liu Er's affairs, who did close to him. And the eldest master also protects him, it is always the Liu family, I am not too good.", finished. Also wiped away tears.

    "Zhanxiu?" Liu Ji only then realized that Yang Qing's hometown was in Liuyue Town. When he thought of Yang Qing, Liu Ji was in a trance, and he was still uneasy in conscience after all.

    "In that case, forget it."

    Zheng Yemei looked at him in shock: "Master, what should I do with those brothers? Is it possible to keep him sick like this?"

.When Liu Ji was about to reply, the door of the room was suddenly pushed open. Liu Shuang ran in with a disheveled head. The red pits on his face were already layer upon layer, which was more serious than the previous few days, and his body began to grow. The unstoppable itching and pain every day would torture him crazy. Screaming: "If you don't treat me, you might as well hang a white silk at the gate of Liu's mansion. Let the world see that my good grandmother and good father ignored the life and death of my brother for the sake of silver. What face do you have...!"

    Liu Ji was trembling with anger: "Presumptuous!"

    Liu Shuang’s voice stabbed people’s eardrums with pain, “I can’t live without presumptuousness. If I don’t let me get better, don’t think about it!”
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.8K 73
Title: 邪神的小夫郎 Author: 柚子君CC Status: Completed Description: Liu Yao was the best-looking boy in the village but was sacrificed to the mountain god. I...
3.9M 162K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
12.7K 293 12
When a girl is transferred to her new school because of her well being she See's her only and still crush Ren but slowly starts to find out he's in l...
40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...