Ass Class Chatroom (Assassina...

By WeirdGears51

Some random ass chat moments of the students. Also all the students have their username as their codenames so... More

1- The start of this chaotic chatroom
2- Everyone is in the chatroom
3- A sniper date
4- Another chatroom time
6- Study session (with Maehara)
7- A roleplay with Mimura
8- Dating sim roleplay (part 1)
9- Dating sim roleplay (part 2)
10- A discussion about animes
11- Who is the best at smash bros
12- Some sleepovers and Nakamura's weird prank
13- Itona's past ramen experiences
14- Ratings discussion and Nagisa's situation
15- Nagisa, Sugaya, and Yada discuss about Miitopia
16- Music and instrument prefereces
17- Plans for a trip
18- Ice-skating time baybeeeee
19- Itona the comedian
20- Competitive Chiba
21- Username changes
22- Dreams and ghosts
Requests
23- Spoopy spooky (Halloween)
24- Sitting on babies
25- Nagisa's purity is lost
26- Nagisa's Brain Cell Activates
27- Scary stories that make Terasaka piss himself
28- Okuda's Situation
29- Who is best Prince Charming
30- Pro Hacker
31- Kurahashi's riddles, Okajima's malice, Sugino's problem
32- Takebayashi's club and more nonsense
33- Who took Isogai's toilet paper
Christmas Party (Part 1)
Christmas Party (Part 2)
34- Hazama's guidance and Kind Itona?!
35- Sugaya's accident
36- Codename updates and slander
37- Getting Hazama and Itona to sleep

5- Study session (with Kayano)

276 6 2
By WeirdGears51

This is another moment right now outside of the chatroom. This time it's a study session Kayano planned. The students that were joined in are Nagisa, Karma, Okuda, Kanzaki, and Sugino. Right now in Kayano's apartment...

(The door bell rings) "Coming!!" Kayano shouts. She opens the door and outside was Okuda. "Hi Kayano! It's so nice to see you again!" She bows down and greets Kayano. "Hi Okuda you too!" She let's Okuda in. As Okuda enters Kayano asked her "Hey so I was planning on all of us to study together. I don't wanna make it seem like we're just doing our stuff not including them. So wanna eat a pudding for now?" Okuda politely declines. "No thanks I just ate so I'm ok." Kayano sits down on her couch and let's Okuda have a seat too.

As soon as Okuda sits, the door bell rings. "I'm coming!" Kayano shouts again running to the door. Outside was Kanzaki. "Good evening Kayano." She smiles as she bows. "Hi Kanzaki come on in!" As she enters she sees Okuda already inside. "Oh good evening Okuda." She greets Okuda and she responds. "You too Kanzaki." Kanzaki sits with the other two and ask. "We're just waiting for the other three right?" Kayano nods as she says "Yeah I wanted all of us to study together, you know?" Kanzaki nods "Yeah I understand." Kayano asks her later "So you want some pudding while we wait?" Kanzaki accepts "Yeah sure."

As they wait, they start to talk for a while as the other two eat. At one point Kanzaki asks "So how come Sugino keeps getting called a simp when he ever mentions me? Sorry I haven't heard of that term before." Kanzaki chuckles a bit. Okuda is left speechless trying to figure out how to answer, while Kayano is smiling but on her mind she is thinking 'You're just as dense as Nagisa!' Kayano tries to answer without revealing too much "Hehe don't worry about it. You could say since Sugino kind of likes you people just call him that. I guess it's like a term for someone who likes someone else?" At first Kanzaki thinks for a second and asks "He likes me?" Kayano thinks in her head again 'AH CRAP SUGINO I'M SORRY' but later Kanzaki giggles as she states "I do too. I like him, you, Okuda, Nagisa-" She blushed for a second when she mentioned Nagisa "I like everyone!" Okuda giggles while saying "Yeah me too!" while Kayano is left with so many thoughts 'YOU REALLY ARE DENSE AND WHY DID YOU BLUSH WHEN YOU MENTIONED NAGISA?!?!' Kayano quickly puts a smile on her face and tries to ask without sounding nervous "You like Nagisa.. too?" Kanzaki waves her hand and says "Oh don't worry I wouldn't get in the way for you. And anyways yeah I do like him. Especially since his fight with Takaoka. I really respect him you know." Kayano sighs for a second but then quickly startles "Wait?! In the way for me?" Okuda asks while confused "Of course you like him don't you?" Kayano blushes and panics "HUH?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN"
Kanzaki smiles while saying "Yeah you're a simp for Nagisa like Sugino is for me." Kayano shouts "DON'T SAY IT LIKE THAT!!! AND BUT HOW DO YOU TWO KNOW?!" The two giggle while Kanzaki later says "It's just clear to us. I could tell you've developed feelings for him and I really was supporting you." Okuda says after her "Yeah exactly. I think I would've been in a way worse state if I ever felt how you're feeling right now hehe. But I'm really happy for you and I want to support you too." Kayano calms down and states "Geez I hate how he's literally the only one that can't tell I like him. But thank you you two." Kayano hugs the other two and they hug back. Kayano then asks "Also Okuda I thought for sure you would've felt in love before." Okuda startles and asks "What do you mean..?" Kayano responds "You know for Karma aren't you two close?" Okuda starts thinking then gets embarrassed "Uh.. well we do get along well but I never really thought of it like that.. Honestly I've only ever looked up to him a lot seeing him work really hard. But in a romantic view.. I'm not sure how I feel about that?" Kayano asks "Would you like to?"

Before Okuda answers the door bell rings. "Coming!" Kayano shouts again and as she opens the door outside was Nagisa and Karma. They both greet Kayano. "Oh hi Karma! Hi Nagis-" she realizes that Nagisa's right in front of her and she blushes. Karma chuckles while Nagisa is standing confused "Hi Kayano? Are you ok?" Kayano quickly recovers and proceeds to let them in. "Just come on in!" As they enter Kayano states "Ok! Since Sugino is the last person we gotta wait for how about we prepare the table?" They all agree and they start clearing a table and they get their supplies ready. As they prepare Kayano asked the two if they wanted pudding, which the two decline as Nagisa answers "Me and Karma had ice cream earlier so we're kind of full. Thanks though!"

As they were preparing the door bell rang and Kayano came to the door and outside Sugino finally came. "Sorry I'm late! But I'm here now!" Kayano let's him in "Hi Sugino. Anyways you're actually just in time we just got the table ready. Let's go." Sugino comes in and greets everyone. When he sees Kanzaki he trembles as he says "H-HI! Kanzaki! Nice to see you here!" Kanzaki responds as she smiles "Likewise Sugino." Sugino almost lost his balance but then Kayano got him to think straight again as she asks him "So want a pudding?" Sugino accepts "Sure please thank you!"

Some time passed later and they are all ready. Kayano starts off "I'm sure you guys already know how it works, the way I do it at least, but we're gonna be studying the subjects we need most help on. Of course if you guys need help feel free to ask. I might have to ask too." The other agree with her and they start to study. Not 5 minutes have even passed yet. "Hey Kanzaki!! Need help on something?!" Kanzaki startles and politely declines "No thanks Sugino. So far I'm good right now. I'll advise you later if there's something I need help on." Sugino responds "Y-yeah sure of course sorry. Ok yeah I'll be here.. you know..?" Okuda giggles a bit, Karma tries really hard not to laugh while Nagisa and Kayano are sheepishly smiling. Kayano smirks at Sugino while she whispers to him "I know how important your love life feels for you. But you have to be patient. You can't start rushing things." Sugino is left with his head down "Yeah.. I know.." Not 5 minutes have even passed yet. "Um.. Nagisa can you help me with this right now..? I don't think I get this one." Sugino whispers loudly to her "WEREN'T YOU JUST SAYING NOT TO TAKE THINGS FAST?!?!?!" Kayano whispers loudly to her too "I KNOW!! I JUST THOUGHT SINCE NOT EVERYDAY NAGISA WILL COME OVER NOW'S MY CHANCE TO AT LEAST MAKE A MOVE!!!" Sugino is left dumbfounded as he responds "My exact same reason.. Kayano!" Okuda and Kanzaki look at them whispering in confusion while Karma thinks to himself while smiling "Man you two are hopeless. I wish for your success you two idiots."

Nagisa looks over her stuff and asks "On what?" Kayano blushes hard as she tries to keep her composure from the fact that he's so close. With the straightest face she tries to pull off, she responds "Uh.. this uh.. math one.." Kayano was actually doing ok in her part. She just picked a random problem so he'd help her and so she'd get close. Nagisa asks while being confused "Sure I'll help but uh.. you know for math you could've asked Karma right? He's way better than me heh." Karma then responds "Oh sure Kayano let me help you!" Kayano panics and quickly says "Uh! He can't! Because he's uh.. helping Okuda with math right now!!" Okuda looks in confusion "Wait I need help?" Karma looks in confusion "I am?" Nagisa then responds "Oh ok sorry for interrupting Karma." Karma tries to refute but then decides to play along as he thinks 'Alright fine Kayano I'll let you off the hook just this once.' He then looks over Okuda "So need help I hear." Okuda still tries to piece together what she's heard, but then looks at a certain problem and asks "Well actually now that I think about it! Yeah can you explain to me this one here? I can do the other ones but I'm not sure if I'm doing the formula correctly for this one." Karma looks over and responds "Oh ok. Yeah this one's tricky. Ok so basically-" As they talk, Nagisa asks Kayano. "So what's the issue for you?" Kayano states "Uh.. this one.. can you explain to me how this works..?" Nagisa accepts and explains to her the process as she's mostly focused on how close he was since she already knew how to answer the problem.

Sugino looks over and starts thinking. 'Dammit! They're doing well while Kanzaki still doesn't need help. How can I.. Oh! I'M A GENIUS' He asks Kanzaki "Can you help me on this problem! It's Japanese literature so uh.. yeah!" It was the same thing Kayano did but thankfully for him it worked as Kanzaki responds "Oh sure let me help!" Just like Kayano, Sugino was mostly focused on how close she was to him like in Kayano's situation.

In the end both pairs were done with the explanation and "understood" what they needed "help on". But as they finish Kayano and Sugino and look over and see how well Okuda and Karma were getting along. They heard them talking well back and forth. "Yeah this took me a while but it's actually child's play once you get it." Karma says while Okuda states "Yeah I know right! I used a different method into solving the problem but this actually makes sense. It makes me wonder why we were even taught with this method." Karma laughs as he states "Ha! Exactly!" They both laugh together and proceed to talk again going over the other problems. Nagisa and Kanzaki look over smiling while thinking together "Wow Okuda I see why you trust him so much. You two really get along well." Meanwhile Kayano and Sugino look over with a pale face while thinking together "Man if only he/she and I could talk together as much as they do."

A few hours later and they finish doing what they need to go over. Sugino shouts "Man I'm so tired!" Nagisa chuckles while saying "Yeah I know but it should be worth it later." Kanzaki looks on her phone and states as she bows "Ok I need to go now. Today was fun thanks for having me here Kayano." Kayano smiles while saying "Yeah of course and thanks for coming over!" Sugino and Okuda get their stuff and both say their goodbyes to Kayano. Nagisa is about to go and he waves at Kayano as he states "Today was fun. See you tomorrow." She answers "Yeah you too.." Nagisa then leaves. Karma then leaves but before he steps out and says goodbye he says "Kayano today was fun. Tomorrow's gonna get even more fun! Anyways see you tomorrow." He then leaves. Kayano is left thinking 'Tomorrow? More fun?' Kayano ignored it thinking that Karma was jus my messing with her again. In the end the five went home and Kayano went to bed early smiling at the fact she was able to have a good meet up with her friends and especially how close Nagisa was to her.

Later Karma receives a message from Nakamura in their private chat

Gyaro English: Bro you and Okuda are so fucking nerdy lmao it's adorable 🥸😂
Half of Middle 2: WERE YOU STALKING OMG WHERE ARE YOU?!?!
Gyaro English: I left now but yeah I was lmfao I know where Kayano lives so I checked over. YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR SMILE WITH HER OMG
Half of Middle 2: Never bring this up again
Half of Middle 2 is now offline
Gyaro English: Wow ok
Gyaro English is now offline

Next chapter is gonna be the session with Isogai Maehara Okano and Kataoka and maybe more. Thanks for reading this long ass chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.6K 6.1K 16
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿 His 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...
23.6K 1.4K 32
The story is about a very prominent Rajput family in Rajasthan, well-known in their village, and they have a large business empire of the jewelry and...
6.1M 47.5K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...