Hide & Seek Marriage (Complet...

By AngelTweet

Two strangers or Two Soulmates One is Fire other is Water. One is emotional other is over practical. One enjo... More

Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Epilogue

Chapter - 39

10K 578 119
By AngelTweet

Post dinner Swara came back to her room. She saw Sanskar talking over phone.

She stared at his busy figure remembering their journey over last year. Her eyes filled with happy tears finding other half of her heart.

She ran towards Sanskar hugging him from back when he ended his call.

He startled for a moment.

"Thank you."

"For what?" He held her hands which was wrapping his torso.

"Thank you for everything."

"Thank you for coming in my life."

"Thank you for loving me so much."

"Thank you for..."

He turned to cup her face making her stare in his eyes.

Swara was open book for him.

"I know, I have issues with marriage bond but those issues are nothing in front of your happiness."

"I thought that you will not agree."

"Frankly speaking it is difficult for me, but when I see your glittering eyes, your smiling face, I get a strength to face it. Just give me some time Frozen."

She threw herself in his embrace not being able to find any words.

"I love you."

"Love you too."

Next day, Swara and Sanskar left for office after breakfast. Even in office their routine was as usual, Swara entered in his cabin. He was working over his Mac.

"Coffee" she kept mug on his desk.

"I needed it desperately" he took a sip with closed eyes.

"Swara, I have forwarded you couple of contacts. They are well known wedding planners. You can choose which ever you want and then just order what you want. They will get it done."

"Wedding planners for what?"

"We were discussing during breakfast right? Aunty said on Sunday its auspicious day for our marriage."

"But what's the connection between wedding planner and marriage ritual?"

"You must have dream a lot about your marriage like functions, decorations, guests." He was not meeting his eyes with Swara's inquisitive ones. He was gulping hard with every word.

'I just want to give her wedding which she dream. I hope I fulfill all her expectations. I have to accept it. Nothing is important infornt of her happiness.'

Swara did not move her eyes from his flummoxed face.

She got up from her seat and moved towards his chair.

She wrapped her hands from back of chair around his neck.

"My dream is to ritually married with you Sanskar. I don't need any lavish wedding. I just want you. I want Ma, Papa and Granny's blessings."

He turned his head to look at her in disbelief.

"I want a simple wedding in front of Kanhaji. Just you, me, Ma and Papa."

'Wedding day is a big day for any girl. She dreams a lot for this day but Swara...'

"Wedding does not mean decorations, guests, 100 functions, food. This is all created by society to maintain their image, but marriage means soul to soul connection. Promising commitment, trust, love and respect for your other half for the rest of your life."

'You are the best thing ever happened in my life.' He kissed her knuckles.

"I know, I am the best because you are the bestest." She flaunted with tease smile.

He rolled his eyes, pulling her close to his heart.

It was decided that Swara and Sanskar to get married ritually in Granny's house.

No outsiders were allowed.

Guest list was limited to Roger, Ayesha, Brittany and Julia in addition to Anurag and Reva.

Rohan would be a digital guest, joining via video call.

"Swara, this is good. It's so beautiful." Swara, Ayesha and Reva were in small Indian garment shop to buy bridal lehenga.

"Yes this is" Reva agreed.

"No I did not like it." Swara checked price and twitched her nose.

"Shona, its your wedding. Stop looking at the price."

"Exactly, after all you are Mrs. Maheshwari. You can buy billion dollar lehenga as well with out even thinking." Ayesha mumbled in her ears.

"Shut up." Though Sanskar had asked her to buy whatever she wants, but after all, she was Swara, a middle class girl.

Finally, Swara found perfect red coloured lehenga for her which was elegant yet fitting to her pockets.

"Swara does Sanskar know that he needs to buy a mangalsutra for you? Also sindoor Dani." Reva asked post shopping while entering in their home.

Being born and brought up in Canada, that too after experiencing horrible marriage of his parents, he was least knowledgable about these rituals.

"I will check with him." She also became perplexed.

"Sanskar do you have some time? I want to talk to you." She entered in his study room.

"How many times I told you, you don't need my permission."

"Sanskar there is ritual where husband ties Mangalsutra around bride's neck. This pious thread forms the foundation of this relation."

"Just like a wedding band?"

"Yes you can say so."

"So I need to get it for you."

"Yes, I want to wear a Mangalsutra of your choice."

"Ok, come let's finalize."

He opened his Mac to see online available designs.

"Why does it have black beads? Granny also had these black beads. We should have it with some different colour."

Swara laughed at him.

"No Sanskar, it should have black beads only. This sacred thread is incomplete without these beads. It is also considered a symbol of a bond between Lord Shiva and his wife Parvati. It is believed that the gold in the mangalsutra symbolises Goddess Parvati and the black beads symbolises Lord Shiva. The perfect couple of this universe."

Sanskar kept on looking at her shining eyes.

"These energies protect the wife and husband from any evil energies. These beads are also known to have the power of all the elements - air, water, earth, and fire. These 4 elements help in keeping the relationship between the man and the woman strong."

"Wow good to know."

Finally selection of Mangalsutra was done, though Swara was reluctant to have diamond studded expensive pendant but she dropped her weapons in front of her dominating husband.

Two days, before their marriage Swara and Sanskar exchanged rings as their engagement.

Everything was going on well unaware of the storm going to hit them soon.

Swara and Sanskar decided to move to Granny's home on morning of the day of wedding. Where as Julia has already left immediately after engagement to make preparations along with Reva and Anurag.

It was night, Swara was at home waiting for Sanskar packing their stuff for next two days. Ayesha has just left for her home promising to be ready in the early morning so Swara and Sanskar can pick her up on their way.

Early morning they both would be leaving to Granny's house as wedding rituals were scheduled for evening.

She heard doorbell ring and ran to open the door.

She was shocked to see the person in front of her.

"What are you doing here?"

But her mouth was closed and malodorous smell hit her nostrils making her unconscious.

Some time later, Sanskar came back to his penthouse. He came out of elevators, when his eyes widened in shock looking at unconscious guards. Door of their penthouse was wide open.

He saw Swara's phone lying on the floor.

He entered inside home calling her with thumping heart. He looked everywhere but she was disappeared.

"Is Swara with you Anurag Uncle?" He called her parents with crossed fingers.

"No, she is coming with you tomorrow."

"Yes, actually she just came back home. When I came she was not here so I got worried. " Sanskar cut call after giving lame excuses.

"Roger where is Swara? I want to know what is happening over here." Sanskar held Roger's collar the moment he stepped inside.

They checked security cameras which was broken.

Sanskar was shaking with fear of loosing her.

His phone started ringing flashing 'Private Number'

"Hello my son, how are you? You did not invite me for your wedding. Bad manners." Sanskar clutched his fist turning his knuckle into white hearing ridiculed voice from other side.

"Your dear wife is with me. She is so beautiful that it's hard for me to keep my hands away from her."

"Siddhant Sengupta, dare you touch her. I am going to kill you with my bare hands."

"Of course son, I am not going to touch her at least till the time you are obeying me."

"What do you want?"

"Maheshwari's legacy. Papers are ready just come sign and walk out with your beloved wife."

"I want to see Swara first."

"Sure, how can I decline when my son had asked something from me for the first time" By his each word, Sanskar's patience level was breaking.

'Swara is with him. I need to maintain my calm.' He closed his eyes tightly.

"Here you go."

Sanskar saw his mobile screen Swara was unconscious and was tied to on chair. His eyes filled with tears looking at her pale face.

"What you did to her?"

"Don't worry she is just sleeping. She will woke up by the time you come here."

"Where?"

"I will send you address."

"Ok. Just don't touch Swara."

"Of course not my son. At least this time, I will not steal your love interest."

Sanskar cut the call and was about to threw the phone.

"Sir, we need device to track the call." Roger took phone from his hands.

"Find him right now Roger. I cannot wait for his message. I don't trust that bastard."

'I am sorry Swara. This is all happening because of me. If I was not in your life you would have been safe. I am cursed. But don't worry, I will be with you in sometime. Just some more time. Please... Please... Please this time trust me.'

He caressed the engagement ring on his ring finger. Moment when he slipped a ring in her finger replayed in front of his eyes. And then realization hit him hard.

"Roger give me my phone."

Roger gave it immediately.

Sanskar opened one app on his phone which was flashing one location in outskirts of city.

"Swara is here. I have injected GPS tracker in her ring for her safety."

"I will inform police and our guards." Roger took a charge.

"Let's go." Sanskar ran out of his home.

Swara came in to senses. It did not take much time for her to recognize trouble around her.

"Hi Mrs. Maheshwari." She turned to look at the person.

Ryan was standing in front of her.

"You know what I should have guessed that day only that you are the reason behind my destruction when your husband saw us together. But you both kept your relation under cover. Mind blowing."

"When Sanskar will be here, he will kill you. Just wait and watch." This was not the Swara, Ryan had faced some months back. She had changed over a period of time.

"Hmm so much confidence on your so called husband. By the way he is coming here but he will not go back" Swara heard another voice from Ryan's back.

"You?" She scrunched her eyebrows.

"Yes me. One and only Siddhant Sengupta." He winked at her.

Swara was shocked to see both of them together.

"You did the thing which I could not do from decade. Bringing Sanskar Maheshwari on his knees. Just your name and he agreed to transfer his legacy to my name."

"No Sanskar will never do that." Tears filled in her eyes.

"He did. But there is surprise. He is thinking he will walkout with you. He is not going back alive." Siddhant took out gun from his pockets.

"And you will be charged for his murder. Everything is planned." Ryan filled additional information.

"How can you do it with him?" Swara rebuked disgustingly.

"And why can't I do this with him?"

"It is disgusting to even say out but your blood is running in Sanskar's veins so..."

Siddhant laughed like maniac person.

"Breaking News!"

"Sanskar is a true Maheshwari."

*********************************************

Thanks for loving this story. Let me know how you found this chapter in the form of your votes and comments.

Please feel free to share this story in your message board as suggestive read if you think that they will enjoy this roller coaster ride.

Love
AngelTweet

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

509K 22.6K 37
Satyadev, our male protagonist, is one of the leading businessmen in Chennai city in the southern part of India. He owns a renowned chain of star hot...
681K 25K 36
Pranit Verma-A successful self-made businessman ,specifically a hoteiler. He runs a chain of hotels in India as well as in some foreign countries. A...
12.1K 751 10
A Prequel of For Our Love, which must be read to understand this story. Short stories from your favourite characters' pasts.
161K 6.3K 48
It's a love and forced marriage story of an arrogant young man and a cute dreamworld mesmerised girl.He married her forcefully,... Will they fall in...