Habit || Tommyinnit โœ”๏ธ

By nihachusxplr

After the letter, Fallon and Tommy never talked again. Their friendship drifted away like two boards on the w... More

Reccommended
Character Introduction
Chapters!
Fallon
Tommy
Fallon
Tommy
Fallon
Tommy
a/n
Fallon
Tommy
Fallon
Fallon
Tommy
Fallon
Tommy
a/n
Fallon
Tommy
Fallon
Tommy
Fallon
Tommy
Fallon
Tommy
Fallon
Tommy
Fallon
Wilbur
Fallon
Tubbo
Fallon
Tommy
a/n

Tommy

1.3K 56 21
By nihachusxplr

All I ask is if

The lyrics just played through the car radio as the rain outside pounded on the windshield.

This is my last night with you

I couldn't think straight. Memories of us just clouding my thoughts and emotions.

Hold me like i'm more than just a friend

I saw her again and again and again, just flashing in my mind.

Give me a memory I can use

Her blonde hair. Her soft hands. Her loud voice.

Take me by the hand

Her laugh, oh god her fucking laugh.

While we do what lovers do

"FUCK!" I screamed inside my car. My emotions are getting the best of me now.

It matters how this ends

"I fucking hate you so much!" I yelled, my voice cracking with the half lie half truthful statement.

'Cause what if I never love again?

Hot tears slid down my face as I tried to regulate my breathing. I picked up my phone as I changed the song in my playlist. It was a private one, that way none of my fans could realize how much I miss the girl who stole my heart.

Closure by Hayd Music came on and that was when I decided music was enough for now. I knew the decision I was about to make, I'd regret. It was three in the morning and I wasn't even sure what time it was there.

The noise of each number clicking in the dial pad made my anxiety increase tenfold. I hit call but it went directly to voicemail. I called again and again and then once more before calling it quits. Except on the last one I didn't hear the usual leave a voicemail after the tone. I heard silence and just assumed I wasn't paying attention.

I threw my phone across the car, letting my emotions control me once again.

"BLOODY FUCKING HELL!" I screamed, punching my steering wheel and feeling instant regret.

"Oh, fuck." I sighed, looking at my hand and already seeing it start to bruise up. I picked up my phone and saw the call was still connected. I quickly hung up and decided just to go back home, a million thoughts rushing through my brain. Only one made me question it all.

Did Fallon just answer my call?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 440 26
๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ฅ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ž. ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ˆ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ...
195K 1.9K 48
Thank you so much for 121k reads ๐Ÿง I really appreciate it :) Dream Georgenotfound Sapnap Wilbur Nihachu Quackity Karl Eret Awesamdude Ph1LzA (pla...
50.4K 2.3K 35
Dream had always been scared of water, mainly due to trauma as a child. However, one day, his best friend Sapnap tries to get Dream out of his comfor...
131K 4.6K 76
[COMPLETED] A bunch of friends living together! Sounds cool doesn't it? Well, things don't always go the way you think it would go. Including the fac...