Tommy

I wrote Fallon's name in a kind of neat handwriting. I had rewritten it over and over again and it barely even looked legible. I just rolled with it and sighed. It's my last letter to her before cutting off all contact.

"I need someone to take me to the post office since my car is in the goddamn shop!" I yelled, overwhelmed with my own decisions.

"Whatcha mailing?" Will asked me. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his keys instead.

"Nevermind, I'm just taking myself." I replied, walking out the door and down to the parking garage. As I drove to the post office I started regretting my decisions, especially on the drive back home. I had to keep my breathing under wraps and focus on driving so I didn't end up punching the steering wheel again.

Enchanted by Taylor Swift came on and I sighed. The lyrics really just hit different, even if it was weird of a guy to listen to Taylor swift. The lyrics just resonated differently with me. It was like a deeper connection. The song conveniently ended as I pulled into the parking space. Will was standing against the wall, waiting for me to pull up. He walked to the door and kicked me to the passenger seat.

"Tubbo is on his way down." WIll said as I jumped into the passenger seat. I sighed. I knew this was coming sooner or later. I've been a bitch for the last week or so after Aimsey and everyone else left. Tubbo got in the backseat and Will started driving.

It was silent. A type of silence that you want to break but can't. The type where the tension runs so high you could cut it with a knife. The one where it's so uncomfortable that you don't want to break it. We pulled up to the beach. Will and I met the very first time. Also the beach I took Fallon to when she needed a break from everybody's loudness whilst meeting up with Will.

"Come on, let's go watch the sun set and talk some. All three of us." Will said, turning off the car and pulling the keys from the ignition. The hum of the vehicle stopped abruptly and I got out of the car hesitantly. We walked to the beach, the rocks making a crumbling noise with every step. I guess that relieved the silence some.