Tommy

"Tom! They're here!" Tubbo yelled from the kitchen. I quickly saved and exited my video editing software before running out into the kitchen to greet everyone.

"AIMSEY!" I screamed, getting everyone's attention.

"TOMMY!" She yelled back, running to hug me. She's quite tiny and yet still very powerful. So when her body collided with mine I had to take a few steps back. We both laughed loudly before we released one another to greet the others.

We spent hours catching up and even calling Ranboo to hang out with us. Despite the hour where he was, he decided to stream with us. Tubbo, Freddie, and Billzo went into his room while Aimsey and Eryn went with me.

Ranboo and the rest of everyone streamed for hours. Those hours took my mind off of everything. They were filled with laughter and fun and for the first time in a long fucking time, i felt like myself.

I ended the stream but not all the fun ended there. We still laughed for another hour or so. Ranboo had to unfortunately leave after that as he had gotten a call and needed to eat. We all went into the living room and decided to watch a film. It took us half an hour to all decide on a film, but we all agreed on watching a disney movie and going to bed afterwards.

I gave up my room to Aimsey and Niki. Tubbo gave up his room to Freddie and Eryn. Wilbur kept his room. Billzo took the couch. Tubbo and I shared the spare room that was being turned into a filming room with air mattresses.

After everything was set in place, everybody got settled in and I prayed Niki nor Aimsey found my letter to Fallon- Delilah? I'm not entirely sure what to call her anymore.

"Have you seen twitter?" Tubbo asked from the air mattress next to me. We pushed the both of them together to make one big bed and are just sharing both of them.

"No, I gave myself an off day. Why?" I asked, looking at him through lidded eyes. I was exhausted and needed sleep.

"Just, I recommend staying off of it for a bit. At least until everything calms down." He replied, shutting off his phone and turning to face the wall. He just dropped the subject as if it was-

"Tommy, you open your phone and I'm banning you from it for the next four days." He said, cutting off my thoughts. I rolled my eyes and laid there, now unable to fall asleep from curiosity. I grabbed my earbuds after hearing him start to snore softly and opened my phone quietly.

I started the twitter app and saw what he was talking about. The return of Fallon. I did not expect that. Especially when I thought she was dead. Why did Will not update me? Honestly it doesn't matter, at least she's okay. I continuously scrolled through the tweets and the comments and the trending hashtag before closing my phone.

I played the playlist I usually play when missing her. What happened that night ended up ruining any and all progress I've made. Fucking twitter.